Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

OOC: Zacax, I think Black is in the other gatehouse, the one leading to the bridge. Not the one leading to Nimbasa.

IC: Ryan
Ryan saw Black run into the gatehouse and had Togie fly over to the bridge. As soon as the criminal left the gatehouse, they would be able to ambush him from above.

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: ZacZac came out of the gate house and rushed to the group panting a bit. "Here is the Tepig," Zac said in between breaths, "Fully healed,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: Yeah, wrong gatehouse. Think of B/W's layout, except this bridge gatehouse actually having a receptionist's desk, and the billboard. =P

-==IC: Black==-

The problem with Ryan's plan, was that Black was patient. He knew not to rush right out of the gatehouse, however, he walked over to the elevator, pressed the button, waited for a moment, and then pressed the up button, however, he jumped out of the elevator at the last moment, and ducked behind the desk again.

Edited by An/A Blade

OOC: Sorry, he was at a gate house, I was about to enter one, I accidentally assumed that. I got to get back to playing pokemon.IC: Zac"So here you go Summer," Zac said handed Tepig's new pokeball to Summer, "You need it, it needs you,"

Edited by Zacax

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

-==IC: Summer==-

Summer was slightly surprised, but nodded.

"Thank you." Summer said with a smile, and noticed the Tepig looked up, slightly confused, as if it couldn't tell what was going on, but then smiled widely. "I was actually initially going to choose a Tepig, when I decided to become a trainer, but their Tepig was stolen, somehow." Summer explained with a shrug.

"But, despite the horrid luck I've had in the past week, things might actually be going kinda well. ... You know, aside from the rock in my leg." Summer said, and sighed, with a slight frown. "I'm not sure if it'd be a good idea to remove it here... We should probably get back to the Pokemon Center first. I think I have a frequent visitors discount there." Summer said with a slight chuckle.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Zac"About my fourth time alone today," Zac chuckled, "Then I guess lets go,"

As soon as he saw the elevator going up, Togie rocketed down, only to find that the elevator was empty. "What?" Ryan said. "Is he still in the gatehouse?"

Ryan could have waited for Black, but he didn't want to take the chance that the criminal could run out the other way, toward Nimbasa. Instead, Ryan and Togie headed into the elevator and pushed the down button.

Edited by Konuju

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: Zac"Oh...sorry I just meant that I already been to it for Pokemon about 4 times Today, with all this running around," Zac corrected, "So who is that guy?"

Hearing the elevator go back down, Black muttered to himself, but saw a staff-only entrance, shrugged, and slipped into the door before the elevator could arrive at the bottom once more, and then looked around, hoping he could find an alternative exit out of the gatehouse.

"I don't know; but that's the second time he's attacked me this week..." Summer said, a slightly annoyed look on her face, as she looked in the direction he took off in. "I think it shows that I need to train more... That's twice I've lost to him..."

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Zac"Well why don't you get yourself and you Pokemon healed, and I can help?" Zac offered, "Sides my Pokemon need a friendly battle, haven't had one in a while,"

"Probably... We'll need to get back to the Pokemon Center, though, first; preferably before I faint because of that wound." Summer said, as she didn't think that was a very good wound.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Zac"Bladesman?" Zac said to his Gallade, "Gallade can help carry you so toucan stay off that wound,"

Ryan made it to the bottom only to find that the gatehouse was empty. "Go see if he's outside," he said quietly to Togie. "I'll check around in here." The Togekiss darted out to Route 16 in search of Black, while Ryan checked the interior, all senses on alert in case the criminal sprung a sneak attack.

Edited by Konuju

Black, at that current moment, was hiding behind a bunch of supplies in the broom cupboard in the room off to the right of the staff-only room. He could faintly hear the other Ryan off in the distance looking for him, but kept quiet, so that he wouldn't be discovered.

OOC: I wonder if I could MGS my way out of here. =P

Edited by An/A Blade

After Ryan had thoroughly checked the main room of the gatehouse, Togie returned, shaking his head to indicate that he hadn't seen Black outside. "He must be in here somewhere," Ryan muttered. Seeing a door that read "Staff Only," he decided to check it out.

Edited by Konuju

Meanwhile, Black was looking around for any feasible way of escaping, and then noticed a cardboard box, and was intrigued. Black opened it up, and silently put the goods away, and then flipped the rather large box over, and crouched down, placing the box over him, as he moved forward slowly, prepared to stop if someone was looking, since boxes didn't typically move.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC - Seth / Nimbasa: Seth had stayed behind, having decided to rest up from his journeys recently. Seth suddenly felt a sharp pain, sensing a distortion in space and time, and he could have sworn he saw an image of Klim Prizak, but that was impossible, as he was in Shade's captivity, wasn't he? Nevertheless, he brushed it aside as being the result of his sleeplessness.Seth noticed Kyle and walked over to him, putting his hand on his shoulder. "You seem like you've had a rough while, Eston," Seth said, his voice souding slightly nervous. Seth was used to being to himself and only speaking confidently when he was approached first. His usual confidence and coldness faltered, but he stood tall, his eyes gleaming. "It's not easy, is it?"~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

The staff-only room was simply an office; it was full of papers, but there was no sign of Black. Ryan left the office, only to nearly run into a large cardboard box. "That wasn't there before, was it?" he asked Togie, who merely shrugged.

Edited by Konuju

IC: Zac"Look, I'm sorry for the way things started" he said to Evan, "I'm sorry for bugging you guys off like that. I was gone during all the events that happened, I'm sorry for annoying you guys,"

IC: Evan TierraEvan sighed and then said, "Listen. I only was mad, because I recently saw one of my own relatives die before my very eyes. Not to mention that, I thought that this group had died in Castelia."Evan then stated, "Apology accepted."

IC: Zac"I'm sorry...but as an member of team liberty, I'm happy to help," Zac said, "So how did you get Landorus?"

Black never moved a muscle, as he heard the other Ryan nearby.

... Just move. Just move away, leave me alone, and let me escape. Black thought, hoping that the Trainer didn't look under the box; though he'd just punch him if he did that.

Edited by An/A Blade

Black must have placed that box there to trick me, Ryan thought. It's probably booby trapped or something. Knowing that the criminal had to be in the gatehouse somewhere, Ryan walked around the box and investigated the storage closet.

Edited by Konuju

IC: Evan Tierra"I befriended him by having my Excadrill fight him.", Evan said, wanting to get back to hunting for Black, "Plasma allowed me to keep him as long as I am working for them.""Not only that.", Landorus said from his poke ball, "This human impressed me with his Kindness and power. I guess he wasn't chosen to be the Hero of Space for nothing....."

Black heard Ryan walk away, and began to slowly move toward the elevator to the bridge. He had no clue where he'd go, but back was not an option.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Zac and Shadows"Youcan control Palkia?! That's impressive!" Zac said"I hate to intrude," Shadows said as he escaped Zac's shadow, "We need to find that trainer," the Darkrai said.

OOC: noone, there is a group of us in route 16

OOC: The bombs have already happened. Castelia was blown up. Nothing but broken buildings and fire.

OOC: I'm fine with it but ask Blade or Parugi.

IC Alex:Alex stood bewildered and lost at the whole situation that just happened, he just hoped Ryan would be okay.IC Ben:"Poochyena go!" The little dark pup Pokemon looked like nothing compared to Zoroark. This is going to be interesting, Ben thought to himself. "Start off with a Double Team! Then use Take Down!" In an instant tons of Poochyena surrounded the Zoroark, seeing its confusing in its face Poochyena quickly went in for the attack.

Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0389 8396 7500

OT: Alex

OOC: Doesn't matter to me, SG; go ahead.Although to correct this post--JSYK, Team Plasma has actually subdued basically all knowledge of the Kanto war within Unova, so the majority of Unova's citizens don't actually know about the war. Kind of like Ba Sing Se in Avatar: TLA.Also, Alku, looks good.IC - Kyle Eston - Nimbasa City: "I got shot in the shoulder during Team Rocket's attack on the base," Kyle answered quietly, staring forward. "I was in a coma for over a month. I've seen two cities destroyed or damaged. My arm is broken, I've lost my mother, my father is imprisoned, and now I've lost the only person who I have ever felt truly understood anything about me." He looked at Seth, a pained, glazed look in his eye, as if something was broken inside. "That's not fair; how could it be easy?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC - Seth / Nimbasa City: "I've been brutally beaten by my son from the future," Seth replied softly. "I watched my partner Pokemon pass away in front of me. I hardly know my mother. I have only 3 friends in the world, two of which are in captivity because of my future son. I found out I'm the most recent in a long line of heroes, and that I'm not even complete. I watched my home region be covered in darkness." Seth sighed, reminiscing on his life the past while. "It's not very easy to hear, learning that you are essentially an incomplete person. Couple that with the fact that I feel that I have to live up to this legacy of heroes... It puts pressure on one's body, mind and soul." Seth tried to force a smile."Life isn't fair, Eston, but sometimes you need to take everything that life throws at you, and channel it right back at it. Sometimes, you can't just leave decisions up to chance, you need to make that decision for yourself. It's up to you how you handle what happens in your life, be it good or bad."

OOC: Ah, okay. Thanks. Sorry about the war, then. I'll edit. I think it'll be fine, as long as no enormous drills are coming to destroy us in fire.I'll make an IC when those on Route 16 post.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

-==IC: Orange==-

Orange finally caught his breath, and then stood up.

"So; should we all head back to the Nimbasa Pokemon Center, or wait for Ryan to return, hopefully with Black?" Orange asked with a slight frown, not sure of what to do.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Zac"Summer needs medical attention," Zac said, "You guys can wait here, I'll help take Summer back to Nimbasa,"