Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

IC: Rej sternly nodded and released her grip. She removed a pad of paper and scribbled down a few digits, thrusting it at Richard's chest."We're having a rematch. Call me in a month and prepare yourself." With a final, derisive glare, she stalked off, picking Leon up off the ground and leaving the arena.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Saffron City Train StationChaz sat on the train and breathed deeply, focusing his mind. He could sense something was not quite right. Something was off but he couldn't tell what exactly it was.Extending his mind he briefly and gently looked over the minds of the Pokemon on the train and nearby. He wasn't able to detect any surface thoughts that alerted him to what was askew.He breathed deeply again allowing his brain to get the oxygen it craved after he used his psychic powers.If he had to rank which psychic powers he was most comfortable and best with telepathy with Pokemon was among his best skills along with telekinesis. But telepathy with other humans just didn't seem to work too well, he would rank it as one of his worst skills. It was almost like his mind couldn't relate to human minds as easily as it could Pokemon ones.

Edited by Cosmic Titan

IC: "So the first phone-number I get from a woman and she gives me it to take revenge, too bad eh Hades?"

And she's old Hades added.

"Now now that's not very nice," he said pretending to scold the Sableye.

He wanted to add "respect your elders."

Yeah, well just wait until she finds out you don't have a cell phone... or money to pay for a pay phone even.

Richard scratched his head for a moment as he figured out what Hades had said that time, before responding, "Ah yes, well we have a month to a few bucks that we can use for a pay phone. We'll be fine."

I wonder...

By the time they had finished their conversation they had left the arena and back into the contestant's waiting lobby and in front of the Healing station there.

After they had finished healing Richard said, "Right so let's see about the next round."

Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: Ryan
"Undella Town?" Ryan raised an eyebrow. "That's where we went for the Manaphy Mission. Remember on the beach, when we fought that Shadow Pokemon?" Ryan paused, trying to recall the Pokemon's name. "Genesect, right? Do you think that has anything to do with this?"

IC: Purrloin
Purrloin climbed along the cliffs of Route 14, still lost in thought. Before he knew it, he was nearing Undella Town. He was also hungry again; the piece of toast he had stolen in Black City hadn't quite filled him up. Eyes narrowed, the Purrloin began looking around for his next victim.

IC: Dack
Dack, Ben, and Karen headed west from Veilstone. It wasn't long before they reached Route 210. The first sight that greeted them was the remains of the famous Cafe Cabin. Dack recalled how his family had used to order Moomoo Milk from the cafe and have it shipped to Snowpoint. Now, the roof of the cafe had been completely destroyed, along with one of the walls. The tables and chairs inside were scattered and broken.

"Let's keep going," Dack said after a few moments, turning north to continue the path to Celestic Town.

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: Rej stormed her way into the Pokemon Center, placed the pokeballs on the table for the nurse to handle, and leaned against the counter, cursing quietly. As soon as her team was finished healing, Rej took them back up to her room, and dedicated an hour each to examining and tending to wounds, cursing Richard the whole time."I think," She muttered to Anya, "That we need to get all of you some more teammates. What say you?Sounds like a &%^% plan to me. Let's go out and just find some pokemon and make them part of the family! Anyone?"Now, Anya. Don't be snippy."

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC - Zac Flash, PWT, UnovaThe Night Slash hit, fainting Duskull. "Good job," Zac said, recalling him and throwing another Pokeball out. "But I think it's time to finish this. Hopefully. Kongo, Hammer Arm!"The Darmanitan entered the field a little farther away from his opponent than Zac would've liked, but they could manage. Instead of jumping up, Kongo just rushed up to the Bisharp, his right arm ready to swing.IC - Justin, PWT, UnovaLooking up from the battle he was watching, Justin saw that it was finally his turn. However, against a world class pilot and gym leader, he didn't have much hope. "Bah," Justin grunted, as he walked to the arena. "wonder where she is."

Edited by Nara

-==IC: Summer==-Summer nodded."I will wish you luck." Summer said with a nod; but it was only a fragment of the thought.I'm just not sure about that guy...-==IC: Arkara==-Arkara frowned, as the Mienfoo slammed into the Pikachu, and sent it flying back. The Pikachu had sustained a lot of damage by that point, but still barely stood. He wanted to see what Pokemon Kyle then sent out, as he didn't know if it'd be a new one, or the Gligar he had used.-==IC: Jade==-The Bisharp was prepared to use Sucker Punch on the Darmanitan... However, that plan backfired, as his confusion took hold once more, and made the Bisharp punch himself. Sighing Jade shrugged."You win." He said, just as the Hammer Arm slammed into the Bisharp, and sent him flying back, through one of the barricades, even as Jade called him back."Good fight, you are very strong." Jade said with a nod to Zac Flash.-==IC: Skyla==-As it turned out, Skyla was already at the arena, and smiled with a nod at Justin."Alright, let's get this started, then." Skyla said, as she sent out a Braviary to start.-==IC: Ray==-Ray had a funny thought that nickname would stick for a long while, and realized what Ryan said, and frowned."Hmm... You have a point there... But I don't think it's entirely connected. Though who knows, there might be more going on than meets the eye, and that might just be part of this. We'll find out eventually, I guess." Ray said, and thought for a moment."Now that you mention it, I hadn't really paid much attention to there; though I did recognize I had been there. I guess spending so much time away from Unova does that to you." Ray said with a sigh."Either way, let's get going, we can talk on our way there." Ray said with a smile, and walked out of the Pokemon Center, noticing that there was an odd coating of white on the ground, though it was rather fine for the moment.

IC: PurrloinPurrloin climbed along the cliffs of Route 14, still lost in thought. Before he knew it, he was nearing Undella Town. He was also hungry again; the piece of toast he had stolen in Black City hadn't quite filled him up. Eyes narrowed, the Purrloin began looking around for his next victim.
-==IC: Black==-Black was still making his way through the maze that was Route 14; still up on the cliffs. Despite taking time, Black had not found a way down the cliffs that did not involve jumping down and breaking his legs on impact. That said, right at that very moment, Black was taking a break, trying to scan the surroundings, to see if he could just move forward and bypass Undella town, instead going right to the cliffs on Route 13.-==IC: Lucia==-"Right." Lucia said with a nod, as she understood the plan, and figured it was something that could work rather well.A larger group means I don't have to worry about fighting, either, I can just fight.

IC: Zac B.Zac went outside to help Z-pup try flame charge out more, before the next match. "Alright Z-pup, try flame charge again!"Z-pup stamped on the ground and became cloaked in red flames, "Now head for the target!" Zac said, and Z-pup charged at the dummy, with his speed building and building, but then trip and tumbled into a flame wheel, but still hit the target. Zac smacked his hand into his face, "How is it this hard to learn a move that is weaker than Flare Blitz?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC - Zac Flash, PWT, Unova"Thanks," Zac said, recalling Kongo. "But bringing that Zoroark down was pure luck. You're not bad yourself."IC - Justin, PWT, Unova"Sweet," Justin said, sending out his Marshtomp. "Let's scout; Protect!"IC - Pierce and Eric, Uncharted Ocean, HoennPierce swore as he shielded his face from the oncoming Blizzard attack, with Dusknoir in front of both himself and Eric. He took out another Pokeball and sent out his Snowrunt."This guy isn't going to come easy," Eric said, sending out both Aqua and Melody."You're still here? What a pity." the voice said. "Before I demolish you, why is it you seek me? Or perhaps, did you find me par hasard, by chance?" The man stepped out of the shadows, revealing himself to indeed be Juan. Juan had a worn down look, his coat had been tattered in several places."What do you think of Team Rocket?" Eric asked cautiously."I couldn't care less."

-==IC: Jade==-"Oh, I know that." Jade said with a confident smile, as he adjusted his glasses."That doesn't take away form the fact that you still managed to overpower my Pokemon, and should be congratulated for that."-==IC: Skyla==-"Alright, Whirlwind then." Skyla said, having a similar idea.

IC: Zac B.I'm starting to think you like Summer"Nah I prefer the spring," Zac said focusing his attention on Z-pup,No. I meant her, Summer, you like her...don't you?"Dude!" Zac said, "Shut up! Do I don't!" Really? You felt so worried about her when she lost"Because she isn't the best trainer," Zac said, "And I know that,"Listen, you care for her-"As a friend," Zac said, letting his guard down, and Z-pup accidentally ran into Zac and sent both of them to the ground, "Ow! Ugh...try again Z-pup,"OOC: I'm going to be adding a new PC to my list:Name: Todd BlazerAge: 43Gender: MaleAlliance: Neautral, prefers to aid Team Plasma and Liberty.Occupation: Retired TrainerApperance: Todd has very dark brown hair, being a bit grey in some spots, has hazel green eyes, five o'clock shadow, somewhat muscular build, 6 feet tall, and has white skin. He wears a dark blue polo, grey slacks, black dress shoes, a black blazer, and a silver watch on his left wrist.Hometown: Cinnabar IslandPersonality: When people first meet him, he seems to be serious and a bit intimidating, but he is caring, has a good sense of humor, but can be stern to his son at points.Backstory:Todd was born and raised on Cinnabar, long before Rise of the Rockets. He grew and became a Pokemon trainer, with his first being Charmander. As he grew up he caught many Pokemon, but either let them go and let his children have them, like giving Bladesman to Zac. As a trainer, he traveled through all of the regions, battling gyms, training Pokemon, and training to be a gym leader. Today, he is retired (though he does train with his son here and there), but still is involved with Pokemon by being a teacher in Pokemon and trainer bonding. He is often stern with his son, only because he wants the best for Zac, though both often butt heads. Todd is really involved in this war, and worries about his son and daughter, fearing something might happen.Pokemon: Charizard, Gallade (Bladesman: Formally, given to his son)Species: CharizardNickname: NoneGender: MaleAbility: BlazePersonality: Charizard is headstrong, somewhat cranky, brave and often lazy due to him being old.Speciality: Excells in both physical and special moves, and is quite agile in the air, not so much on the ground.Move set: Inferno, Dragon Claw, Wing Attack, Fire Fang, Dragon Breath

Edited by IX. Dymex

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC - Zac Flash, PWT, Unova"Kongo is a major powerhouse," Zac said, walking to the middle of the arena, extending his arm for a shake.IC - Justin, PWT, Unova"Well then," he said, as Clay was thrown into the air. Justin recalled him and threw out another ball randomly. It's either Sparks or Sunny. The ball opened, and a Nuzleaf emerged onto the field. Justin sighed. "At least you know how to deal with birds," Justin said, remembering off-screen training he and Sunny did, in order to lessen the Nuzleaf's weaknesses."Extrasensory."OOC: Since I'm not sure if Protect would've blocked out the Whirlwind, I'm assuming it doesn't. I also wasn't sure how to portray Whirldwind/Roar. :I

-==IC: Skyla==-Skyla raised an eyebrow; that was definitely something she never expected. Although she braced herself for the impact, the Braviary fell to the ground, knocked out from the devastating blast. Of course, it effectively just tied them, thanks to Explosion's side-effect, but..."Let's go, Archeops." Skyla said, sending out the formerly fossilized Pokemon, as she prepared herself for the moves that needed to be used.OOC: This is getting intense. =D

OOC: Ugh...school. I dislike it.Was really hoping this Porygon-Z battle would be over before then, but that's my fault, so I guess it is what it is.IC:"Nope, no Heal Block on mine or Cyan's pokemon." Jayron replied to James. "I guess we'll just have to hit it more than it can recover each time."Jayron considered his options, while Cyan recalled Garchomp to prevent further damage, nodding his thanks towards James and Gawain.Suddenly, the water began to bubble violently, as a glowing figure shot out of the water, clearly annoyed. It was Mewtwo.Jayron cracked a smile. "Good to have you back. What took you so long? I didn't think that one mere Shadow Ball would phase you very long."Mewtwo frowned in response. "I was taking advantage of my fall to discern what annoying apparatus was preventing me from teleporting. The device has been rearranged into scrap metal, along with a couple Sharpedo that your Swampert was having issues with. I trust you all were able to handle things in my absence?"Jayron chuckled. "I don't know about 'handling', but we were able to give this stubborn thing a hard time at least. It's abilities are a bit unsettling...especially considering it is a man-made pokemon."Jayron proceeded to mentally relay the events to Mewtwo since he had left. Mewtwo caught a wave of words and images, but somehow understood it all in a matter of seconds. He paused, before replying, to all the liberty agents in the battle, "This thing is way too dangerous to simply return it to the hands of Team Energon when we finish it. We need to get our hands on it once this battle is taken care of."Mewtwo reared back and fired a powerful Aura Sphere, blasting the Porygon-Z hard. At Jayron's signal, Lucario did the same, and Cyan had Gallade follow it up with a Drain Punch. The three super effective attacks all hit consecutively, doing considerable damage."Recover!" The commander shouted. The Porygon-Z healed, but once again, was unable to fully restore the damage.-UoD

Edited by Umbra of Doom

OOC: It is indeed. =DIC - Justin, PWT, UnovaJustin recalled Sunny and sent Clay back out onto the field. While he was waiting for this battle, Justin searched up common tactics and commonly used Flying Pokemon; lucky for him, Archeops was one of them. If I remember, these things either U-Turn or Acrobatics.. Better take it out now.IC - Pierce and Eric, Uncharted Ocean, Hoenn"So you wouldn't care if, say, two Rocket agents came to recruit you?" Pierce asked."Ah," Juan said. "If I recall from rumors carried by the waves, Team Rocket was retiré, removed, from this region." He extended his arm, holding a Pokeball. "Who would I be to ally myself with such a weak organization? If you can vaincre moi in battle, I'll consider."Eric whispered to Pierce. "What does vaincre mean?""He wants us to beat him in battle," Pierce replied. "I took some French in high school.""Okay then!" Eric said to Juan, who smiled."Très bon!" Juan said, throwing a Pokeball. A Huntail appeared. "Shell Smash."

IC: Ryan
"Right," Ryan said, following Ray outside. He noticed the thin layer of white on the ground and looked at it curiously. "Is that... snow?" he guessed.

The Purrloin noticed a man nearby, trying to maneuver through the cliffs. The unsuspecting fool, the cat Pokemon thought as he scaled a cliff above and behind the man. The Purrloin waited until just the right moment, then pounced on the unsuspecting Black.

Edited by Konuju

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

-==IC: Black==-Black paused, as he heard a noise, and turned around, just in time to bat away the Purrloin with a scowl, only barely escaping the pounce."Don't even think about it." Black said, shaking his head at the Purrloin's foolishness at attacking him.-==IC: Ray==-"I think it is..." Ray said, as he thought for a moment, and then nodded."Would make sense, it is winter, after all..."

IC - Justin, PWT, Unova"Protect," Justin said. He didn't expect anything like Earthquake coming from something that looked so frail, but it wasn't something he couldn't take care of. He could use the broken field to his advantage, even. But if she uses Earthquake again.. "Clay! Blizzard!"The Marshtomp had learned the move long before, via TM back in Snowpoint City, giving him plenty of time to perfect it and aim well. He opened his mouth and sent a Blizzard at his opponent.

OOC: I'm gonna try this RPG out again with a different character.Username: The One and Only KohuName: LavionnFaction: Team Liberty.Hometown: Olivine City, JohtoAge: 16Appearance: Lavion has Dirty Blonde almost Brown Hair, Green eyes, is 6'0", and wears the same outfit as Ethan in the games except where Ethan's Jacket is red, Lavion's is Blue and where Ethan's hat is golden yellow, Lavion's is Silvery Gray.Personality: Is constantly ranting about one thing or another when angered which he becomes easily, though when calm you can barely hear him and he's quiet and reclusive. Tenderly cares for his Pokemon and will do anything to keep them safe.Background: Has lived under Team Rockets rule throughout all of his life and surprisingly used to support them. That is, until Team Rocket closed down the Blackthorn Gym, crushed his dreams of getting all the Gym Badges, devolved Cynder, took all his Pokemon except his spare Abra out of his PC Boxes, snapped his Fishing Rod in two, and stole the Pokeballs containing his near evolved Poliwag, Togetic, Gyarados, Murkrow, and Fearow. Now he hates Team Rocket with a vengeance.Pokémon:Species: QuilavaNickname: CynderTrainer: LavionAppearance: Blue and white flame instead of Red, Orange, and Yellow flamePersonality: Hardy, yet also very sweet and loving. Very resentful to Team Rocket for Devolving it from Typhlosion.Ability: BlazeSpecialty: Strong Physical attackerKnown Moves: Flame Wheel, Lava Plume (remastering since devolution), Quick Attack, Ember, Protect, Flamethrower (remastering since devolution)Species: AbraNickname: PsyTrainer: LavionAppearance: Exactly like a normal AbraPersonality: Naughty, misses the Togetic and Poliwag which had been his best friends and "partners in crime", as well as it's Electabuzz fatherAbility: Inner FocusSpecialty: Will be a strong special attacker when it evolves but is currently a Physical oneKnown Moves: Teleport, Thunder PunchSpecies: MagnemiteNickname: ElectroTrainer: LavionAppearance: The screw on it's head is completely screwed inPersonality: Adamant, Unyielding, Determined, has a strong sense of honorAbility: SturdySpecialty: Strong Special AttackerKnown Moves: Spark(still mastering), ThunderShock, Thunder Wave(reluctant to use), Sonicboom, Supersonic(reluctant to use)Species: MachokeNickname: ChoppeTrainer: LavionAppearance: Exactly like a normal MachokePersonality: Quiet, highly alert to soft noises and highly susceptible to loud ones Ability: GutsSpecialty: A highly strong Attacker, dealing mostly with physical attacks.Known Moves: Karate Chop, Vital Throw, Seismic Toss, Revenge, Low Kick, Focus Energy

Edited by The One and Only Kohu.

The Purrloin was knocked back into the wall of the cliff. It screeched in pain, but quickly picked itself up, approaching Black with a hiss, as if daring him to attack.

Edited by Konuju

OOC: Todd and Lavionn approved. The only thing I'm iffy about, Kohu, is the devolved Typhlosion into Quilava. I'll let Parugi rule on that one. =P-==IC: Black==-Black simply warily eyed the Purrloin, as he prepared himself if it came to a fight, but for now, he just wanted to be left alone.-==IC: Skyla==-"Avoid it with Double Team." Skyla said, as the Archeops appeared to move quickly, barely dodging the attack by dashing around out of range, as the attack attempted to hit the Archeops."Torment." Skyla followed that move up, as she thought of how to work this fight back into her favour.

IC: Todd Todd was in the stadium in Driftveil, watching the fight taking place, both trainers have bonded well with their Pokemon, and he also saw his son fight in the competition, using only two of his Pokemon. He had to admit, his son had trained well.IC: Zac B.Meanwhile, Zac was still focusing on Z-pup. The move increased the speed of his growlithe, but Z-pup had a problem tripping due to him going so fast that the move turns into a crude version of Flame Wheel..."Is it really that hard?"

IC - Justin, PWT, Unova"I've dealt with more than enough Double Teamers to know how to handle it," Justin said. "If dodging is your game, all I'll have to do is hit with something hard to miss. Muddy Water!"Clay hesitated, as using that attack usually came before something going unexpectedly, terribly wrong, but raised his arms as a whole lot of water seeped through the cracked arena, picking up dirt and coloring itself brown. Despite it's fabled low accuracy rate, the attack became a huge wave, going forwards.Clay's getting tired.. Justin thought. But the thing knows Earthquake, so I can't send Sparks out just yet.OOC: I plan on finally having Sparks evolve. Hopefully in this battle. =PSpecies: ManetricNickname: SparksTrainer: Justin IcewaterAppearance: The usual yellow color is darker, almost orange.Personality: Finally having evolved, Sparks is a major powerhouse in Justin's team, and he knows it. He's much more confident in battle, capable of executing moves on his own if need be. Despite his new perspective on battling, Sparks is still quite playful, and finds a strange amusement in creating static from his mane, then touching people, lightly shocking them.Ability: StaticSpecialty: Excels in Speed.Known Moves: Thunder Fang, Bite, Wild Charge (changed from Spark), Quick Attack, Discharge, Thunder

-==IC: Skyla==-Skyla frowned, as the Muddy Water wave hit the Archeops, and sent it down rather quickly. However, not before it unleashed one final Stone Edge on the Marshtomp.OOC: Haha, that's awesome. Skyla's PWT team actually uses Archeops, with Earthquake. =) The only problem now is figuring out what to do for the next Pokemon...

OOC: It's just like RSE's Winnona, having EQ on that Altaria. =P At least, I think that's what it was.Also, I completely forgot that Water was super-effective on Archeops, so more luck on me. :PAnother thing, as a note to Parugi: the patch for the ROM hit its third Alpha, so it shouldn't be long before Beta is released and I can actually start working again. ^.^IC - Justin, PWT, UnovaJustin was genuinely surprised at how quickly the Archeops fell, not realizing that it was weak to Water attacks. Clay was too worn out, after both Blizzard and Muddy Water, to do anything else, including dodge the Stone Edge. As the stones made contact, Clay flew into the air, and Justin recalled him before he hit the ground."Interesting match so far," Justin said, smiling. "But now for my trump card. Sparks, you're up!"

-==IC: Skyla==-Skyla nodded, and sent out her final Pokemon as well."Attract, Roost, Hurricane." Skyla called out quickly, as the Swanna she sent out proceeded to attempt to use the different moves quickly; Attract to potentially immobilize the opponent, Roost to remove her weakness, and Hurricane to potentially confuse it on top of all that.OOC: Was gonna go for Gliscor, but that'd just be unfair. =P I'm just sticking to the World Tournament team unknowingly. xD

OOC: I could've used Bite and Quick Attack. To death. =P Also, before I attempt anything, would Roost still remove the Electric weakness? Since Swanna is also part Water..IC - Pierce and Eric, Uncharted Ocean, HoennDusknoir reacted before his trainer, using Will-o-Wisp to burn the Huntail before it could do much damage. "Snowrunt, Double Team!" Pierce said. However, Eric's Corphish Slush silently went up behind his opponent and used Guillotine, fainting it instantly. Juan was unimpressed."Is that move not illegal?" he asked, sending out both a Gorebyss, Kingdra, and Politoed. It began raining as well. "Well, I shall teach you why some things are illegal." As he said this, his Kingdra developed a soft glow. It began rapidly moving about the rock. His Gorebyss began shimmering."Hydro Pump."

= IC: Lavion = Sure is lucky we were able to hitch a ride on the Fast Ship and hide in the Cliff Caves, wasn't it Psy?" thought Lavion. "Yes Lavion, it sure was." thought the young little Abra."Now all we have to do is find Liberty's base. Wait, do you hear that? It sounds like a... Pokemon!"OC: Lavion and Psy can mentally communicate FYI.

Edited by The One and Only Kohu.

OOC: ... Aw dang. I forgot about Swanna's second type. =/ Yeah, you have me there, but it'd take a good chunk of the damage away. Better than Rest for healing, anyway. =PAnd if we want to get technical, any trainer could win by FEAR tactics, but no-one's actually attempted that, at least in the new topic. =P

OOC: Almost anything is better than Rest. =P And FEAR would be hard to execute without a Sturdy Pokemon, with no Sash and all. Speaking of which, I haven't really seen anyone use hold items. How would one get them?IC - Justin, PWT, Unova"This is bad," Justin said, as Sparks was hit with the Attract. "Try to get a Thunder in!" Right after he said that, the Hurricane hit, sending Sparks into the air. It successfully confused him. However, when Sparks was at the highest point (from being thrown up by Hurricane), he shot a blind Thunder, hoping the Swanna was near the windstorm; all the electricity was drawn to it.Sparks hit the ground shortly after, landing on his feet.

IC: Todd"Using a move like thunder isn't the best, as it may have good accuracy, it may miss a few times, and it's always a bad idea when the Pokemon is 'blinded'," Todd commented to himself as he watched the battle take place, taken note of what was going on.

-==IC: Skyla==-Skyla frowned, as the Swanna was knocked back slightly, by the near miss. However, luckily for Justin, due to the Swanna's proximity to the blast, and her typing, she did indeed sustain damage."Roost again, and then Ice Beam to try and freeze it." Skyla said, as the Swanna nodded, and attempted to restore it's health, and keep the dual weakness away; and it then fired off an Ice Beam toward the Electrike quickly, hoping to end the battle before it could get in any more lucky hits, since it didn't even get restored to full health by that...OOC: I'd say 25%? I apologize for Roost spamming, but I figure that'd be what would happen in the games, if Skyla fought with the relaxed, more Action RPG-like, rules of the RPG. =P

IC Alex:Sneaking out behind Ray and Ryan, Alex quietly prepared a small snowball. He then took aim and chucked it at the back of Ryan's head. It hit him dead on and he turned around quickly. "I can't believe its snowing!" It reminded him of home as not in Sunnyshore but the upper parts of Sinnoh got hit with snowstorms.IC Ben:"Were going to be coming up to the foggy route, before moving on let's see if Honchkrow can try and clear it." Up ahead the fog looked ever thicker then usual and as if it had a light purple tint to it. Why do I feel like this isn't going to be easy to get through.

Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0389 8396 7500

OT: Alex

IC - Daseos:A second shadowy figure appeared beside Nine, as Daseos made his appearance. "Hello, Ilios. It's been far too long," Daseos almost stuttered as he spoke his brother's name, having not used it in years. The phantom Darkrai gazed around at what had transpired in Mossdeep. "Do you know why I've come to you?"IC - Seth:Growling and grumbling, Seth went to the shop, reaching into his funds, he purchased a TM, but kept it hidden from view of the others. A small smile came over his tired face, but that was soon overruled by a yawn, as he shook his head, trying to shake the feeling of tiredness.~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

OOC: Blade/Kohu: Yeah, unless the devolving thing has an explanation, I don't see it happening.Welcome to the RPG, though! It's good to have some new* blood in the system! :D*New in the sense I don't recognize you... Out of curiosity, when were you last here?Nara: Suh-weet. Keep me posted. =)IC - Kyle Eston - National Tournament: As it happened, Kyle did, in fact, send Ruji back out. The Gligar still looked tired from his previous battle, though showed no signs of quitting."Welcome back, Ruj," Kyle called. "Swords Dance, then Night Slash!"IC - Ethan Worth - Train Station: "Right; let's get moving, then," Ethan said. He saluted Lafoyae. "Good luck, ma'am." Without another word, he hurried toward the train, handing his ticket briefly to the conductor before stepping on board, heading toward the back sections--where the two specialized battle fields were set up.IC - Sonja Baron - Black City: Sonja smirked slightly at the sight of Alex throwing a snowball. Stooping down, she picked up her own, throwing it at the back of Ray's head before taking on a guiltily innocent expression and stance--standing perfectly straight, hands behind her back, her eyes closed and her mouth stretched into a wide smile as Ray looked at her.Noting this, Gold also smiled, chuckling as he deftly and discreetly threw a snowball at Alex.IC - Gavin Braner/Jackson Sang - Train, 1st Arena: The door to the arena slid open, allowing Gavin to enter. The cart was surprisingly roomy--much more so than it had appeared on the outside. While it was not as big as a gym's field, it would be large enough for their purposes. Walking forward, he looked around, searching for Jackson."Hey!" Gavin looked at the few seats that were set up by the wall. Jackson was sitting in one of them, his suitcase by his side, one hand waving lazily through the air. Gavin nodded at him as the trainer stood up, approaching one of the trainer boxes. "I was beginning to think you wouldn't show up.""Yeah, sorry about that," Gavin said, taking his own spot. "I got... sidetracked.""Ah, it's fine," Jackson said. He unbuttoned his coat, revealing the dark blue suit he wore underneath. "The important thing is that you're here. So why don't we lay down some rules for this thing?""All right," Gavin said. "Standard battle rules work. Since you only have two Pokémon, we'll make it a singles match, two Pokémon each.""Make it three," Jackson said. Gavin raised an eyebrow. The other trainer smiled. "Trust me. Three will work. I'll let you send out your Pokémon first."Gavin considered arguing, though stopped himself, nodding after a moment. Jackson cracked his knuckles, lazily stretching his arm. Keeping a wary eye on him, Gavin chose his first Pokémon, unclipping the ball from his belt. Jackson merely continued to stretch, watching."Sivik, come out here," Gavin said, tossing the ball into the air. It opened, releasing his yellow-eye Frillish in a flash of light. The ghost-fish floated in the air, staring down Jackson with interest."A Frillish... I haven't seen one of those in a while," Jackson said. He grabbed his own Pokéball from his belt, tossing it forward. A Grovyle appeared on the field, sitting perfectly still, carefully watching his opponent's movements. "Walker, meet Gavin and Sivik. Gavin, this is Walker." Gavin nodded at the Grovyle, who seemed to ignore him. "I'll start us off. Walker, Quick Attack."Quick Attack...? That won't work on-- Gavin started to think, only to blink in surprise when Walker... vanished. Sivik blinked as well, looking around for the Grass-Type. What... the... he-- "Sivik, Ominous Wind!" Gavin ordered. The Water-Type looked at him, though nodded, sending out a wave of shadow at the spot where Grovyle had been. Nothing happened."I said Quick Attack, not Camouflage," Jackson pointed out, laughing good-naturedly at Gavin's disbelief. He settled down after a moment. "Consider this a lesson of sorts, Gavin. I told you I wasn't much for traditional battling. Just think for a bit--where could Walker have gone?" Gavin frowned, beginning to look more closely at his surroundings. Still, it was technically Jackson's move. "Walker, wherever you are, use Grasswhistle."IC - Ilios/Nine - Mossdeep City: Ilios--or, Nine--did not so much as glance at Daseos as he continued to observe the two humans, keeping silent for several moments. With a wave of his hand, he willed two portals of darkness to open, which swallowed up the pair of boys and transported them to Ilios's side realm. Finally, the Darkrai turned, green eyes glinting with cool familiarity as he set them on his brother."Daseos," he said in greeting. "I agree--too long since I saw you and the others under peaceful circumstances..."Daseos did not nod, though Ilios could see the agreement in his eyes. "Do you know why I've come to you?"The older Darkrai thought over this inquiry. "My first assumption would be that you wish to follow in my footsteps," he said at length. "But, I suspect that there is more to it than that. Am I correct?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Evan Tierra"SNOW!",Evan said as he exited the Center, sending out Behemoth, "I haven't seen snow since Mt. Coronet!"Seeing the snowball fight about to ensue, Evan walked outside, rolled up a snowball and waited for Seth to exit the Center himself.......IC: Lafoyae BelroseLafoyae nodded and ran to the Train, her Accelgor bounding alongside her. She showed her ticket to the conductor and boarded the train, heading towards the middle cars."We must be careful.", Lafoyae told her Accelgor mentally, "This woman sealed away the Unown. Show no mercy. But most of all, we must be silent.Lafoyae entered the cars, watching and waiting.

IC - Seth:Stretching his arms, Seth walked outside the center, hiding the TM beneath his coat. Stepping into the snow, he let out a second yawn. Somehow, something didn't feel right, he had a feeling that something bad was about to happen. Turning to Evan, he noticed the ball of snow in his hands, the sinister grin on his face, and the tiredness in his face. "No..."IC - Daseos:Daseos nodded. "Indeed you would be correct, Ilios." Daseos gestured around. "You see what is happening all around the world. Sombra is back, and he managed to take on a group of Legendary Pokemon not long ago by taking our power, and he isn't even fully free from his prison yet." Daseos's form flickered out of existence for a brief moment before returning. "It should be obvious: I can't do this on my own, and you're the only one who can match his power. Will you help me when he comes?"~Det