The Chuck Norris Joke Topic

Jonathan Crane

Yeesh. Really just an old joke with a new noun or two thrown in. Mix things up a little.Chuck Norris and Theodore Roosevelt once fought in a fairly uninhabited part of Russia. Neither one has publicly claimed responsibility for the stray punch that caused the Tunguska event. (My money's on Teddy).

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Chuck Norris once choked a dead man to life. Chuck Norris can breathe solids.Chuck Norris once snapped his fingers so hard the broke they sound barrier.

Edited by Jowm

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=5700 - My new epic revealing the life of the interesting character we all wish we could have known better before he left us, Karzahni.

Chuck Norris can play Russian Roulet with a fully-loaded revolver and wins.Chuck Norris's blood type is AK-47.Chuck Norris sleeps with a pillow unjder his gun.Chuck Norris doesn't kill people; he just doesn't allow them to live.Chuck Norris committed suicide 7 times.Stonehenge was created by Chuck Norris playing Jenga.

Add me on Steam!: Bionicdeadpool Productions TTV: Bionicdeadpool Twitter: Avenging_Odin

FatherlyDismalIberianmidwifetoad.gif

My younger brother came up with a couple good ones:When Chuck Norris stares at the sun too long, the sun goes blind.Chuck Norris once had a staring contest with his reflection. He won.Chuck Norris doesn't need to be a safe distance from an explosion; the explosion needs to be a safe distance from Chuck Norris.

When in Rome, the Romans do as Chuck Norris does.Mr. T pities the fool, but Chuck Norris pitties Mr. T. And here's one I came up with:I used to write those annnoying Skyrim "Arrow to the Knee" jokes, but then Chuck Norris showed up and roundhouse kicked me in the knee. It hurt. A LOT.

Edited by ToskiHero

Formerly known as Toa Toski: Toa of Ice. (The OLD me.)

I'm back.

R.I.P Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked a horse. Its descendants today are called giraffes.The movie 'Alien vs Predator' was supposed to be 'Alien vs Predator vs Chuck Norris'. It was cancelled for being only 20 seconds long.In 'Jurassic Park', the T-Rex was chasing the jeep. What no one knew was that Chuck Norris was chasing the T-Rex.

Once Chuck Norris decided to go sight seeing, so he went to Mars... without a space shuttle or space suit.Once, Chuck Norris went to Mars(the above joke), on his way back, he saw a giant robot flying through space, instead of moving out of the way, he roundhouse kicked it into an ocean planet, though the crash of the robot is often blamed on some unfortunate inhabitants of the robot, called Makuta.

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=5700 - My new epic revealing the life of the interesting character we all wish we could have known better before he left us, Karzahni.

There once was a street called Chuck Norris. They had to change it because no one crosses Chuck Norris and lives.Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table. The only element Chuck Norris recognizes is the element of surprise.Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter.

If the Kanohi masks are a type of technology and most of the MU citizens are Biomechanical beings then how would a Kanohi mask recognize the difference between a Matoran and a Toa?

Muffin button

Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked someone so hard that his foot broke the speed of light; Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie down; If you ask Chuck Norris what time it is, he always says 'Two seconds 'til'. After you ask, 'Two seconds 'til what?' he roundhouse kicks you in the face; Chuck Norris drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls; When Chuck Norris pays taxes, he sends in blank forms and includes only a picture of himself, crouched and ready to attack. Chuck Norris has not had to pay taxes, ever; The quickest way to a man's heart is through Chuck Norris' fist; Chuck Norris can divide by zero; A picture is worth a thousand words. Chuck Norris is worth 1 billion words; There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Chuck Norris allows to live; When Chuck Norris talks, everybody listens. And dies; Chuck Norris is the only man ever to defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis; Chuck Norris doesn't churn butter. He roundhouse kicks the cows and the butter comes straight out; Chuck Norris grinds his coffee with his teeth and boils the water with his own rage; Chuck Norris does not style his hair. It lies perfectly in place out of sheer terror; Chuck Norris has a deep and abiding respect for human life... unless it gets in his way; Chuck Norris played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won; Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door; Chuck Norris once shot down a plane with his finger, by yelling 'Bang!'; Chuck Norris has two speeds: Walk and Kill; Someone once tried to tell Chuck Norris that roundhouse kicks aren't the best way to kick someone. This has been recorded by historians as the worst mistake anyone has ever made.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Chuck Norris is master chief.Master_Chief_Chuck_Norris_by_GreyOfPTA.jpgThe Na'vi are screwed.Chuck Norris killed the Grim Reaper.Chuck Norris destroyed the one ring by snapping it.He didn't have to go to Mordor to destroy it in the cracks of doom.Chuck Norris solved the rubic's cube.The cube turned into the allspark.-CDP

Epic pic!Chuck Norris is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object.Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked a hat. The result was Saxton Hale.

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

Once,a giant blade fell on Chuck Norris.Chuck Norris used superglue to glue himself back together.Chuck Norris can fly.Chuck Norris can cheat death.Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked the Mata-nui robot.The robot became vulnerable to Makuta.-CDP

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

Chuck Norris supports Harold Saxon.That's really all there is to say on the matter.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Chuck Norris can melt fire.Chuck Norris is still alive because Death is afraid of him.When Chuck Norris goes to Burger King, they have it his way.Chuck Norris can make tears cry.Chuck Norris was once trolled. Once.The earth rotates around the sun so the sun can stay away from chuck Norris.Chuck Norris wiped out the dinosaurs.All your base are belong to Chuck Norris.When Chuck Norris fought Bruce Lee, the Grand Canyon was created.

"Life isn't black and white, no matter how it might seem."

Chuck Norris once visited a Chinese monk for dinner and asked how he could receive enlightenment."Are you finished with your meal?" the monk asked."Yes, I am," was the reply."Then wash your bowl."Chuck Norris then washed his bowl, returned home, and received enlightenment.

I don't get this one.

Chuck Norris once visited a Chinese monk for dinner and asked how he could receive enlightenment."Are you finished with your meal?" the monk asked."Yes, I am," was the reply."Then wash your bowl."Chuck Norris then washed his bowl, returned home, and received enlightenment.

Probably the best actual Chuck Norris joke in the topic.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

I don't get this one.
Neither do I. PLEASE EXPLAIN, FELLOW MORTAL!

In Soviet Russia Chuck Norris gets punched by YOU.

In Soviet Russia, nothing changes with Chuck Norris. :P

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

There is no life on Mars because Chuck Norris visited it. And the red color comes from the blood of the former inhabitants.Chuck Norris burned a fire to death.Ever heard of walking on water? Chuck Norris can swim through land.Chuck Norris is able to make annoying telemarketers shut up.Chuck Norris once used a truck's gas tank as a toilet for fun. That truck is now known as Optimus Prime.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I don't get this one.
Neither do I. PLEASE EXPLAIN, FELLOW MORTAL!
Explaining the joke would kill it.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom