Timely Insanity

vataki

Chath used to be peaceful, but then he took an arrow to the knee a spear to the head.Awesome comic, bro. It really makes me want to know what's going to happen next. :)

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

Chath used to be peaceful, but then he took an arrow to the knee a spear to the head.Awesome comic, bro. It really makes me want to know what's going to happen next. :)

Your not alone friend, we ALL want to know...except Chath, hes taken one too many arrows to the knee spears to the head XDDont worry Chath, I have complete and utter faith in your opnion....pffffffttttttttt......maybe...XP~Ptoly

<lost transmission 0001><loading file>Is thi- is this on? Ah, brilliant.I have to say Vataki, excellant job. It certainly made me laugh.I particularly liked the coke can as a fridge, because, hey, why not.Well, I don't know how long this transmission will last, but be careful for the -<signal lost>

It's been so long since I've been on a forum site, I forgot how to Banner.

This is a problem that Mark Ruffalo had at the start of Thor: Ragnarok, but mine is more difficult.

Although, I think an equal amount of Chris Hemsworth will fix it.

OH NO, YOU KILLED GAVLA WITH THE POWERS OF STUPIDITY! DX

Wait... Isn't that how everyone dies?Oh, it isn't? MY LIFE IS A LIEEEEEEEE

It's been so long since I've been on a forum site, I forgot how to Banner.

This is a problem that Mark Ruffalo had at the start of Thor: Ragnarok, but mine is more difficult.

Although, I think an equal amount of Chris Hemsworth will fix it.

I just can't stop laughing at that face at the end! Don't worry Gav! I'll save you! Wait, I'm not in this comic..... Don't worry Gav! Chath will save you!

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

Borg Noobicorn? I'm frightened.

Noobiborg. And apparently I'm immune to Giggles' tactics. I guess being slightly insane does have some advantages.EDIT: Wait, I just got blown away when the Noobiborg was summoned. Darn. Edited by King Joe

I see Giggles finally brushed his teeth.Does Giggles really kill people that mess with his Noobicorn? :???:

Edited by Matoran Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

... Dying hurts. That's all there is to say. Except it hurts more when some one walk over you when you're dead.Or unconscious.

Gavla, NX09, and yourself are not actually dead. Giggles' stupidity has just temporarily paralyzed your entire bodies... somehow. Edited by Vataki

naw man

... Dying hurts. That's all there is to say. Except it hurts more when some one walk over you when you're dead.Or unconscious.

Gavla, NX09, and yourself are not actually dead. Giggles' stupidity has just temporarily paralyzed your entire bodies... somehow.
curses, now I can't light him on fire! I SHALL HAVE MY REVENGE, GIGGLES!

Yes. I think I would be more scared of Snickers. But so would most anyone, so my pride is still intact.Wait,Giggles knocked them out with stupidity? He has such powers beyond mortal Matoran's comprehension. Never mind, I fear him more than both of you.J-K out.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

Sorry if I haven't posted for a bit in this topic.In the new season when you and the rest moved house why didn't you tell giggles and that orange Matoran? :???:Who's the orange matoran with the komau called? :???:

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

Sorry if I haven't posted for a bit in this topic.In the new season when you and the rest moved house why didn't you tell giggles and that orange Matoran? :???:Who's the orange matoran with the komau called? :???:

It will all be explained in some later comic.And the orange Matoran with the Komau is Nami. I still should make a character sheet for this season, but I'm still gathering up information about some of my PGSes.If you're interested in learning more about a character, last season's character sheet would be a good idea, at the moment.

naw man