Super Smash Bros.

Just A Dot

Man, I love Brawl. In fact, it was the first game I got with my Wii... and with this news of SSB4 for 3DS and Wii U (No Wii U for me, unless it's just a simple touchscreen thing added...) I'm really excited. I mainly use Wolf or Lucario, and I love spamming side B on Lucario and Wolf's B jump. Has any one here made a stage for mid-air battles? Like mainly springs, with just enough platforms to spawn on? It's so fun to do... and so easy to win on...

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Sadly, Lucario might be gone, since the exact same thing happened to Mewtwo, they're probably going to put in a character with the similiar moveset as both. If anyone wants to add me on SSBB just message me. WEEGEE

Edited by Hukster

If they do have Midna in the nest SSB game, her Final Smash should be her Fused Shadow Form IMO. Also, do any of you peole know how to exploit the 'Play as Master Hand' Glitch in SSBM? It's... interesting to use, to say the least.

Signature Guidelines: Signature may not exceed the 800x300 limit. For more reference use the box located in your signature editor.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't played Melee, however, I did play either Melee or Brawl on my friend's Wii (because it was on their Wii and they were using Gamecube controllers I'm not sure if it was Melee or Brawl, and while I don't remember Sonic being in the game, I don't remember a memory card in the Wii either.)Anyways, when we played, I generally played as Samus. However, I'm planning on playing as Sonic and Kirby when I get Brawl (and the same pics for Melee and 64 save for Sonic of course.)As for characters I want in future games:Shadow the HedgehogMetal SonicSilver the Hedgehog(I'd honestly just want 1 of these in addition to keeping Sonic.)Prince FluffWaddle DeeThat's about it. Given my love of platformers and the Sonic series, I'm fairly satisfied with the amount of characters, though I'd obviously prefer they added more from my favorite franchises (aka Kirby and Sonic.) Now to hope Sega makes a SSB spinoff, entitled "Sonic and Sega All-Stars Fighting"

rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

My SB4 want list:Waddle Dee (A moveset similar to his Return to Dreamland incarnation would be nice)Krystal (More Females in the next game will rule!)Blaze (Same boat as Krystal)Zoroark (If Lucario is/ has to be replaced I'll be sad. :( But if they replace Lucario with this Guy I'll forgive them) Victini (As either a PC or a pokeball summon. If they go with the Pokeball route I envision him having a role similar to Mew, Celebi, and Jarichi in Brawl. Appear, do a dance, drop an item, and vanish)Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes Rep)Unova Trainer (Pokemon Trainer from brawl with an Unova face-lift) Another Metroid, F-Zero, and Yoshi Rep.

White Friend Code: 1935-9959-7298

Man #1: What is the main food source for penguins?

Man #2: Spam?

Piplup: I DON'T LIKE SPAM!!

My SB4 want list:Waddle Dee (A moveset similar to his Return to Dreamland incarnation would be nice)Krystal (More Females in the next game will rule!)Blaze (Same boat as Krystal)Zoroark (If Lucario is/ has to be replaced I'll be sad. :( But if they replace Lucario with this Guy I'll forgive them)Victini (As either a PC or a pokeball summon. If they go with the Pokeball route I envision him having a role similar to Mew, Celebi, and Jarichi in Brawl. Appear, do a dance, drop an item, and vanish)Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes Rep)Unova Trainer (Pokemon Trainer from brawl with an Unova face-lift)Another Metroid, F-Zero, and Yoshi Rep.

Zoroark will probably replace Lucario.Krystal could appear, as she would add a new movepool with that staff... Or they could give fox the staff?I wonder if Issac or Matthew or Sveta from Golden Sun will be playable?

The Redwall RPG; closed now
Update: RPG has migrated to another location and merged with another. Update 3/29/14 Still Alive 8+ years
Credit to Supernova Productions and Expired! for the Avatar.

Apparently I'm now Kopaka?

Let's see now...MidnaVaatiToon Zelda/TetraMaybe Phi from SS?ArceusAlternate Pokemon Trainers for different regionsAn easy way to add custom characters without replacing existing charactersMainly, though, I'd really be quite happy if they just kept all the Brawl characters and brought back the characters dropped after Melee.:t::b::3:

Q2TtLEz.png

Since we are now discussing future characters, let's see:MARIOCharacters:WaluigiAssistants/Items:Rosalina1-Up MushroomStages:Bowser's CastleWhomp's FortressDONKEY KONGCharacters:King K RoolZELDACharacters:Toon Zelda/TetraAssistants/Items:MidnaHookshotStages:Hyrule FieldKIRBYCharacters:Prince FluffAssistants/Items:YarnSTAR FOXCharacters:CrystalSONIC THE HEDGEHOGCharacters:ShadowTailsI'd also love to see Luigi's Poltergust 3000/5000 implemented in some way. His Down B could be replaced with the "suck" move, and his Side B can be elements. Tap Side B, and he shoots fire. Charge a little, and he shoots water. Charge completely, and he shoots a ball of ice.

Third-party support will be at a Nintendo all-time high on WiiU. Maybe leading to third-party support in SSB4....hopefully Snake and Sonic stay.Skull Kid has been in multiple Zelda games. Its time he was playable.Anyone agree?

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

My character wishlist for SSB4 by series.---MarioMarioLuigiPeachBowserWarioWaluigiBowser Jr.(maybe)YoshiDonkey KongDonkey KongDiddy KongKing K RoolKirbyKirbyMeta KnightKing DededeMaybe someone like Yarn Kirby or Prince FluffThe Legend of ZeldaLinkGanondorfZelda/ShiekEither Toon or Young LinkGhirahim(maybe)StarfoxFoxFalcoWolfKrystal(maybe)F-ZeroCaptain FalconMaybe someone like Samurai Goroh or Black ShadowEarthboundNessLucasMaybe Porky or Claus(as masked man)Fire EmblemMarthIkeRoyLynn(maybe)MetroidSamusZero Suit SamusRidleyPokemonPikachuJigglypuffLucario or ZoroarkMewtwoOtherR.O.BPitSUKAPON SUKAPON OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SUKAPONOlimarIce ClimbersMr. Game and WatchMii(all the Mii's would share the same moves, but their weight and height would be affected by how fat/tall you make them)Issac or MatthewLittle Mac(maybe)Ray MK some version(maybe)SonicSonicMetal Gear SolidSnakeMega ManMega Man---So.That's pretty much it.

Edited by Demon Llama

overlordsukapon.png

My character wishlist for SSB4 by series.---MarioMarioLuigiPeachBowserWarioWaluigiBowser Jr.(maybe)YoshiDonkey KongDonkey KongDiddy KongKing K RoolKirbyKirbyMeta KnightKing DededeMaybe someone like Yarn Kirby or Prince FluffThe Legend of ZeldaLinkGanondorfZelda/ShiekEither Toon or Young LinkGhirahim(maybe)StarfoxFoxFalcoWolfKrystal(maybe)F-ZeroCaptain FalconMaybe someone like Samurai Goroh or Black ShadowEarthboundNessLucasMaybe Porky or Claus(as masked man)Fire EmblemMarthIkeRoyLynn(maybe)MetroidSamusZero Suit SamusRidleyPokemonPikachuJigglypuffLucario or ZoroarkMewtwoOtherR.O.BPitSUKAPON SUKAPON OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SUKAPONOlimarIce ClimbersMr. Game and WatchMii(all the Mii's would share the same moves, but their weight and height would be affected by how fat/tall you make them)Issac or MatthewLittle Mac(maybe)Ray MK some version(maybe)SonicSonicMetal Gear SolidSnakeMega ManMega Man---So.That's pretty much it.

Pretty good, but you left out Shadow. I'd rather see Prince Fluff than Yarn Kirby. The only reason I like Toon Link is because he is actually a different character than the normal Link in Brawl (I believe it is Twilight Princess Link?) And who else would like to see Bowser Jr. and Shadow Mario as a dual character like Zelda and Shiek or Samus and Zero Suit Samus?

Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario would be decent, but I could envision Bowser Jr. being either a Bowser clone or an Olimar clone, most likely Olimar.And I see people support my Skull Kid idea. I already know that his lantern (Twilight Princess, leading up to Master Sword and Temple of Time) would be a great weapon, along with his flute (hey, musical attacks are wins) and obviously the Majora's Mask, though since it was only in one game maybe use it for a final smash or something...OMG!Skull Kid Final Smash=Majora's Mask moon smashes into the stage!!!Also, I know that Pac-Man is a very likely possible third-party character, considering that Namco has had great relations with Nintendo in the past (Pac-Man World Series, Pac-Man Party). Remember to always be greatful for Nintendo system-exclusive third-party titles because of Smash Bros. potential. Pac-Man Party wasn't the best (according to reviews, I never played it, though I did watch footage), but it strengthened Nintendo-Pac-Man bonds.As well as someone who is both extremely likely and extremely unlikely. No one has ever thought of this, but a great special-guest type guy (like the EXTREMELY unlikely Yoda/Darth Vader/Starkiller Star Wars in Soulcalibur IV) would be the unlikely appearance of James Bond.Now, before you laugh while picturing him taking on Peach or somebody:(1. Do you realize how cheesy Snake's appearance was? James Bond wouldn't be much more of a long shot from a Smash Bros. expected character after seeing Solid Snake.(2. Bond's relationship with Nintendo is better than Snake's, possibly even Sonic's. Think about it-all James Bond games (except that '83 one, since not even the NES existed back then) have been on Nintendo systems. But, they've been on all major systems right? No. Goldeneye 007, the grandmom (as opposed to the granddad DOOM) of FPSes, was a Nintendo 64 exclusive. "But that was when Rare owned the 007 license for gaming!" Yes, but the current holder, Activision I believe, made a Wii-exclusive remake last year. Therefore, Nintendo has had all Bond games the others had, and more. Look around on the Internet if you don't believe me. I mean really, Snake has hardly been on Nintedo systems (though his Brawl appearance was probably somewhat meant to foreshadow, as Metal Gear Solid 3DS comes 2012).(3. He'd fit right in. Okay, so maybe Bond and Olimar aren't exactly twins, let alone the same species (Olimarian?Olimarik?Olimarican???), but Bond's moveset would be great. He has tons of gadgets, just like the Star Fox gang, and he probably wouldn't end up a clone. I mean, if he practically invented the laser watch, what is his standing-still B move gonna be? And final smash=well...not sure. But they'll come up with it.So what I'm saying is Bond probably will not be in the next game, but only due to the fact that neither Nintendo nor Activision (or whoever holds the Bond license) will suggest or come up with it. Capcom and Square Enix (along with Sega) are probably busy getting negotiations in as we speak. But 007 must come eventually. He must!

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

@Ben: I know. That and Nintendo-exclusive Pac-Man titles just all point to the likelihood of it.@PowerMiner: Go to Google Images and search "pacman from pac man world" to find pictures of Pac-Man's current look, from the World Games/Party. He fits right in with Brawl in my opinion. And for his final smash, he turns retro and goes all power pill on them.

I definitely want to see cloud and they better not mess up my marth.

Yes. Roy was my best in Melee, and they killed him for Brawl. Marth better stay the same.

@Ben: I know. That and Nintendo-exclusive Pac-Man titles just all point to the likelihood of it.@PowerMiner: Go to Google Images and search "pacman from pac man world" to find pictures of Pac-Man's current look, from the World Games/Party. Hefits right in with Brawl in my opinion. And for his final smash, he turns retro and goes all power pill on them.

Good idea for a Final Smash, but I must agree with PowerMiner. Something about Pac-Man just doesn't seem like Smash Bros. But, then again, Snake never really seemed like Smash material until after I saw him in Brawl...Who wants Tahu playable? :P

Pretty good, but you left out Shadow. I'd rather see Prince Fluff than Yarn Kirby. The only reason I like Toon Link is because he is actually a different character than the normal Link in Brawl (I believe it is Twilight Princess Link?) And who else would like to see Bowser Jr. and Shadow Mario as a dual character like Zelda and Shiek or Samus and Zero Suit Samus?

No, I didn't. I think Sonic only needs one character, and one character only. Personally, I'm sick of people requesting for more Sonic characters to be in Smash Bros. games. Besides, Shadow is overrated anyway. :PAlso, I would like to see Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario. I think that would be an interesting and fun character.

overlordsukapon.png

No, I didn't. I think Sonic only needs one character, and one character only. Personally, I'm sick of people requesting for more Sonic characters to be in Smash Bros. games. Besides, Shadow is overrated anyway. :PAlso, I would like to see Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario. I think that would be an interesting and fun character.
I believe that since, once upon a time, Sonic was actually a pretty good series, they deserve at least two reps.But I know some people feel Smash Bros. should not have many third party characters, and stay a Nintendo cross-over, although I am fine with classics from other companies getting mixed in (although Snake was a bit of a stretch, MGS games are awesome.)

I believe that since, once upon a time, Sonic was actually a pretty good series, they deserve at least two reps.
If it's going to have a second representative, I suppose Shadow would be okay. Probably the best choice for a second representative, I suppose.

overlordsukapon.png

Call me crazy, but I'd actually like Tails. He'd probably be horrible, but I'd get used to him. The other hedgehogs would be Sonic clones.BUT If they even dare to put Eggman in there...oooohhhhhhh...*shudders*I will explode.I still think Pac-Man, James Bond, and Mega Man need to be added as third-party. For first party, Skull Kid, Krystal, Ridley, some other stuff...

Call me crazy, but I'd actually like Tails. He'd probably be horrible, but I'd get used to him. The other hedgehogs would be Sonic clones.BUT If they even dare to put Eggman in there...oooohhhhhhh...*shudders*I will explode.I still think Pac-Man, James Bond, and Mega Man need to be added as third-party. For first party, Skull Kid, Krystal, Ridley, some other stuff...

If they put Tails in, I'd be fine with it, but Shadow would be better. Especially if he is not a clone of Sonic.