Topped!

Squishyfrog

but your design was stolen by henry ford toppedI created the heart of the visorak since no one really knows where it came from.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I topped you because you are not a something but a somebody ToppedI wittnesed the creation of mata-nui's spirit.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

i have a pet tahtorak on xia ToppedI know the planet the great beings originated from

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

i was the fish who smeagol caught that ate the ring toppedI knew lhikan when hey was just a matoran

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu