How To Be A Villain

Voltex

Readers, I am pleased to announce that this is now the first ever Official Comedy of the Comedic Federation!-ibrow

What does that mean? (newb)
Basically, it means that all of the leading comedy forum experts are in on it. But I'll supply the explanation from Mr. Kermit himself:

Comedy fans and authors, I present to you the first ever Official Comedy of the Comedic Federation, a crossover between the Big 4 themselves:

Just out of curiosity, what constitutes an "official" comedy, and how does one become one?
All four of the leaders of the Federation have to be involved, which would more often than not mean that the comedy has to be a crossover. However, if enough other members of the Federation were involved (three or four) as well as two leaders, then that comedy could possibly be given official status as well.-ibrow

Readers, I am pleased to announce that this is now the first ever Official Comedy of the Comedic Federation!-ibrow

fishers hit the nail on the head below.

Basically, it means that all of the leading comedy forum experts are in on it. But I'll supply the explanation from Mr. Kermit himself:

Comedy fans and authors, I present to you the first ever Official Comedy of the Comedic Federation, a crossover between the Big 4 themselves:

Just out of curiosity, what constitutes an "official" comedy, and how does one become one?
All four of the leaders of the Federation have to be involved, which would more often than not mean that the comedy has to be a crossover. However, if enough other members of the Federation were involved (three or four) as well as two leaders, then that comedy could possibly be given official status as well.-ibrow
Mucho thanks critic.In addition however, it also means that this comedy has gained +1 on the awesomeness metre.-ibrow

it also means that this comedy has gained +1 on the awesomeness metre.

But that's impossible! This comedy has had max awesomeness for some time now.
Then it would appear we have broken the legendary 10 point barrier and hit 11/10. All comedies must now be rated out of 11 and percentages will be out of 110 instead of 100.-ibrow

How to Be a VillainFruit Ninja is overratedChapter 6 – Portal DisasterComedy Producer Changes Daily

In one of the hero school's halls...Tahu: ...well...looks like Surge has gone awol.Bulk: And I got water!Tahu: ...yes....you got water. Now please shut up.Bulk: Awww...Tahu: I need to put in a missing student report. The principal’s not gonna be happy about thi-(whirring noise)Tahu: ...Bulk: ...Tahu: ...what in the world is that?Bulk: Nothing. Why?Tahu: ...there’s some noise coming from...your locker...Bulk: No there’s not. I don’t know what in the world you’re talking about.Tahu: Yes there is. (opens Bulk’s locker) It sounds like a...Bulk: NO!!Tahu: (notices the portal gun)Bulk: ...Tahu: (pulls out the gun) What in the name of the terrible voice actor who plays Vakama is this?Bulk: It’s...a portal gun.Tahu: A what?Bulk: A portal gun. It creates portals to other dimensions. Right now, it’s set to a specific house somewhere we’ve never heard of.Tahu: ...cool...I suppose. (pulls the trigger) Guess we should-(Zaktan and Vezok suddenly appear)Vezok: ...whoa...where are we?Zaktan: I dunno. But it looks a lot better than the Piraka Baseball game Tahu was playing back at home.Tahu: Who are you guys?Zaktan: AAAAHHHHH!!!! It’s Tahu!!! (fires off his zamor sphere launcher)Zamor: (hits Tahu and enslaves him)Tahu: ...I am...at your command...Zaktan: ...Vezok: ...Bulk: ...what have you done?!?Zaktan: I...apologize...he looked just like someone I know...who happens to hit me with a baseball bat quite frequently...Vezok: ...hey...this place doesn’t look like it’s got any guards waiting to hurt us!Bulk: ...of course not...it’s a schoolVezok: Wanna help us take over the school then? Bulk: ....uhhhhhhh....Vezok: ...Bulk: ...wait a second...I remember this! It was on my hero handout! That’s clearly an offer made by a villain which I should really cheesily decline with a great action saying!Zaktan: ...Bulk: Forget it, evil villains! (strikes a pose) I am Extreme Action Bulk! And I will never join your evil way-Vezok: Cookie if you join.Bulk: Oooh. Sweet. I’m in.Zaktan: Awesome. (rubs his hands together evily) Now we can take over the...over the...Bulk: ...Zaktan: ...what did you say this place was again?Bulk: School. It’s a school. A hero school.Zaktan: Right. School. And we’ll make it...”ZAKTAN’S SCHOOL OF VILLAINY!!!”Vezok: (slaps Zaktan)Zaktan: Ow!Vezok: “Vezok and Zaktan’s School of Villainy.”Zaktan: ...fine. Your name can be in there too. But my name’s first in the title.Vezok: Fair enough.Zaktan: Right. Now...Mr. Bulk...take us to your leader!5 minutes later, in the prinicipal’s office...Zaktan: This wasn’t what I had in mind.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Tahu: (pulls out the gun) What in the name of the terrible voice actor who plays Vakama is this?

Christopher Gaze is offended. And besides, he was a good voice actor.

Bulk: Forget it, evil villains! (strikes a pose) I am Extreme Action Bulk! And I will never join your evil way-

* * *Zaktan: Right. School. And we’ll make it...”ZAKTAN’S SCHOOL OF VILLAINY!!!”

How to be a Villain? I sense title allusion.

From chapter seven.

Kopaka: What!? I have to save everyone again!?

Is Kopaka going to save everyone from Zaktan?

How to Be a VillainNow Entering: German ZoneChapter 7The Comedic FederationAboard the Xanthium....Tiribomba: So, vat exactly are ve vaiting for????: We are waiting for the Transonicles to report for duty.Tiribomba: ... you are kidding, right????: No.Tiribomba: You all actually got ze Transonicles to join our noble cause vile I vas on zat planet?!??? 2: Ve sure did.Tiribomba: Zat is a miracle! Vezok, how did you do it?Vezok: It wasn’t exactly me, you know. It was more The Boss made some deals here, threatened a few guys there....Tiribomba: Zat is awesome.Vezok: Oh yeah, you’ve been gone awhile. We created a new slogan during your absence.Tiribomba: It is no longer “Ve vill rock your socks”?!??? 2: Zat vas getting old.Tiribomba: It vas not Zaktan!Thok: Vatever.Vezok: Regardless, our new slogan is “Vat is awesome? Zat is awesome! Vat is zat, you say? Zat vould be us, rulers of the universe!”Tiribomba: ...Thok: Isn’t ze new slogan amazing?Tiribomba: No.Hakann: Direct and to ze point. I like it!Vezok: I really hate the fact that you all speak with German accents and I don’t.Tiribomba: Ve are re-instating ze old slogan!Thok: No!Tiribomba: Yes!Thok: No!Tiribomba: Yes!Thok: NONONONO!Tiribomba: YES!!!*BAM!*Thok: My node!Tiribomba: Muahaha!Vezok: Whoa! Hold up guys, check this out!Thok: Wud id it?Vezok: Check out the school The Boss has our operative at- there’s me!Hakann: Dude, zat is pretty cool.Tiribomba: Shall ve kill him?Vezok: Yeah. I’m calling the operative now.Down Below, Hero School: Lance Valor: Alright. So you two realize that-Zaktan: Shut up.Valor: You realize that-Zaktan: You’re going to either hand me a million dollars or you’re going to hand me control of this school.*Beyond Her Garden Starts Playing*Zaktan: WHAT IS THAT?!Valor: My ringtone.Zaktan: Ew, brony music!Valor: If you’ll excuse me...Valor stepped up from the desk, glared at Vezok and Zaktan for a moment, and then went into the back room. A moment later he came out with a pistol in his hand.Zaktan: ...Valor: Turns out I’ve been given direct orders to kill both of you, so I hope you’re sorry for what you said earlier.Zaktan: Heheh... I uh... didn’t actually...Vezok: Remind me why I even bothered coming?Valor: So which of you would like to die first?Zaktan: VEZOK!!Valor: Actually, that sounds like a good idea. Vezok was the one I was specifically ordered to kill.Vezok: You have got to be kidding me.Valor: Ready? Three, two, one-Then the door slammed open to reveal Furno, who didn’t notice the principal holding a gun to some Skakdi’s head.Valor: Uh...Furno: MY BLIMP IS FLYING AT THE SCHOOL!!!Valor: What?!Zaktan: Oh, that was your blimp?Furno: ...Zaktan: Just kidding. I didn’t actually do anything to a blimp. Yet.Furno: Wait, why do you have a gun?Valor: I was uh... teaching them... how to recognize a bullet!Furno: Yeah, whatever. Anyway, just thought I’d let you know that my blimp has been hijacked and it’s speeding on a crash course with the school.Valor: Curses! All three of you out of here! Evacuate the school! I must speak with my boss!Furno: You have a boss?Zaktan: Friend, it is a long story.Furno: Don’t call me friend. You ate my homework.Zaktan: What can I say? Those doughnuts looked delicious.Aboard the Xanthium:Vezok: WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE’S A BLIMP CRASH LANDING INTO THE SCHOOL?!?!?!Aboard the Blimp:???: Bee, you ruined it! Look at the control panel! How are we supposed to sneak in there and kidnap Tahu now?!“Bee”: *Shrugs*???: Seriously, I can’t understand you. I mean, you shot the control panel. Now we’re probably gonna die. There’s like, enough gas inside of this thing to send the city into kingdom come.“Bee”: <<Sorry, mate.>>???: Don’t you start with your radio again! I know you can talk!“Bee”: :(Aboard the Xanthium:Omega Turtle: There you buh go.Pridak: Yuck! It was gross in there! And why did it smell so bad.Surge: That was all you. It didn’t smell bad until you were down there with us.Omega Turtle: My breath is gonna buh smell bad for buh weeks.Pridak: Hey now-!Makuta: Where did that German Matoran go?Surge: He stayed with the other guys. I guess he was evil too.Makuta: it is fair and just! They should’ve kept me too!Pridak: Hey man, I’m more of a villain than you are.Makuta: What is your greatest accomplishment?Pridak: Well, I was the one that stopped the Dark Lord from destroying the universe...Surge: That sounds pretty heroic for a villain.Pridak: Shut up!!Makuta: You know, now that the German guy is gone, we don’t really have a use for Surge here anymore.Surge: Ulp...Omega Turtle: If any of you buh try to kill someone, I’ll buh eat you again.Makuta: Curses!Pridak: Yo Omega, why are you working for these guys anyway?Omega Turtle: I’m not buh telling someone like you.Pridak: Why not?Omega Turtle: You have no life.Pridak: That’s a little harsh.Makuta: I know, right?Surge: I’m going to go mad in this cage.The ORIGIN:The Boss: What exactly do you mean, you crashed the blimp????: Uh... we crashed it. Bee trashed the controls and then we kinda spun out of control.The Boss: ...???: On the bright side, the school is okay.The Boss: I might have to kill one of you still, but if you saved the school then I might be able to forgive.???: The doughnut shop across the street doesn’t really exist anymore though.The Boss: Screw it! I’m killing you both!???: Wait! There’s a doughnut shop on the other side of the street too!The Boss: Alright, fine. I’ll let you live for now. You’ve been warned, however!???: Yes sir.The Boss shut down the video link (how it had worked when the Blimp was trashed, nobody knew, but then, considering the identity of The Boss...), and contemplated his next move before opening another one to the Xanthium.??? 2: Sir!The Boss: I wish for you and your friend to take a shuttle down to the planet. I want a full report of the damage from the Blimp crash by two of our other operatives, you understand???? 2: Absolutely!The Boss: Good. When you return, I want you to bring our operative stationed within the school with you to the Xanthium.??? 2: Yes sir. I understand sir.The Boss: Get lost.??? 2: ...yes sir.The Boss shut down the second video link and sighed, satisfied with the day’s work so far.To Be Continued...Next Chapter – with How to Be a Villain being an official comedy of the Comedic Federation, that means more authors! Chapter 8 will be by Maniac Toa Laco, and Chapter 9 by Lewa0111 Nuva! Hope you enjoy it!MT, you can pm me for more information on how the publishing schedule will go.-ibrow

Tiribomba: You all actually got ze Transonicles to join our noble cause vile I vas on zat planet?!

This single sentence gave me the greatest idea to use in the chapter..

???: On the bright side, the school is okay.

At least!

Chapter 8 will be by Maniac Toa Laco, and

It's one word: ManiacToaLaco. GET IT RIGHT :P!Good chapter, guess I'm doing the next...MTL

Tiribomba: You all actually got ze Transonicles to join our noble cause vile I vas on zat planet?!

This single sentence gave me the greatest idea to use in the chapter..

???: On the bright side, the school is okay.

At least!

Chapter 8 will be by Maniac Toa Laco, and

It's one word: ManiacToaLaco. GET IT RIGHT :P!Good chapter, guess I'm doing the next...MTL
I was in a rush, sheesh. :PAnd yes, you are. I'm guessing you still haven't looked at your pm box... how you can stand to ignore the notification that is glaringly red is beyond me....-ibrow

And true to Comedic Federation roles, I have appeared with a review. :) Because I can.

Vezok: It wasn’t exactly me, you know. It was more The Boss made some deals here, threatened a few guys there....* * *Vezok: Remind me why I even bothered coming?Valor: So which of you would like to die first?Zaktan: VEZOK!!Valor: Actually, that sounds like a good idea. Vezok was the one I was specifically ordered to kill.Vezok: You have got to be kidding me.Valor: Ready? Three, two, one-Then the door slammed open to reveal Furno, who didn’t notice the principal holding a gun to some Skakdi’s head.Valor: Uh...Furno: MY BLIMP IS FLYING AT THE SCHOOL!!!Valor: What?!Zaktan: Oh, that was your blimp?* * *Aboard the Xanthium: Vezok: WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE’S A BLIMP CRASH LANDING INTO THE SCHOOL?!?!?

Vezok seems to have this magical quality of being on the Xanthium and in Valor's office at once. Weird teleportation abilities at work? Zaktan line about the blimp was good, though.

Makuta: What is your greatest accomplishment?Pridak: Well, I was the one that stopped the Dark Lord from destroying the universe...Surge: That sounds pretty heroic for a villain.Pridak: Shut up!!

I am missing ze reference here. Or is Pridak just exaggerating his qualifications? Who is the "Dark Lord"?Epic Parts:

Furno: Don’t call me friend. You ate my homework.Zaktan: What can I say? Those doughnuts looked delicious.* * *Omega Turtle: You have no life.Pridak: That’s a little harsh.Makuta: I know, right?* * * ???: The doughnut shop across the street doesn’t really exist anymore though.The Boss: Screw it! I’m killing you both!

Possible sig quote:

Zaktan: Oh, that was your blimp?

And true to Comedic Federation roles, I have appeared with a review. :) Because I can.

Vezok: It wasn’t exactly me, you know. It was more The Boss made some deals here, threatened a few guys there....* * *Vezok: Remind me why I even bothered coming?Valor: So which of you would like to die first?Zaktan: VEZOK!!Valor: Actually, that sounds like a good idea. Vezok was the one I was specifically ordered to kill.Vezok: You have got to be kidding me.Valor: Ready? Three, two, one-Then the door slammed open to reveal Furno, who didn’t notice the principal holding a gun to some Skakdi’s head.Valor: Uh...Furno: MY BLIMP IS FLYING AT THE SCHOOL!!!Valor: What?!Zaktan: Oh, that was your blimp?* * *Aboard the Xanthium: Vezok: WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE’S A BLIMP CRASH LANDING INTO THE SCHOOL?!?!?

Vezok seems to have this magical quality of being on the Xanthium and in Valor's office at once. Weird teleportation abilities at work?Zaktan line about the blimp was good, though.

Makuta: What is your greatest accomplishment?Pridak: Well, I was the one that stopped the Dark Lord from destroying the universe...Surge: That sounds pretty heroic for a villain.Pridak: Shut up!!

I am missing ze reference here. Or is Pridak just exaggerating his qualifications? Who is the "Dark Lord"?Epic Parts:

Furno: Don’t call me friend. You ate my homework.Zaktan: What can I say? Those doughnuts looked delicious.* * *Omega Turtle: You have no life.Pridak: That’s a little harsh.Makuta: I know, right?* * * ???: The doughnut shop across the street doesn’t really exist anymore though.The Boss: Screw it! I’m killing you both!

Possible sig quote:

Zaktan: Oh, that was your blimp?

It's a reference to Aftermath by MT for those reading this that have read that. Also, that's why I wanted MT to change Zaktan and Vezok to Barraki - because I told him who the three guys on the Xanthium were (being Vezok, Thok, and Hakann). They are two different Vezoks, and MT said he had a plan for it, so you'll have to put up with confusion on that issue until his next chapter.I'll wait to see if anyone else wants a different quote, but the response to thomedy has kind of dwindled.-ibrow

• 1 month later...

Apparently, there has been a change of plans, due to difficulty getting in contact with some of our authors. So, I will be taking this chapter instead of the following one! Here goes!

How to Be a Villain

This Is A Subtitle

Chapter 8 – Crash Site

The Comedic Federation

"Oww," groaned Matau as he rubbed his head gingerly. "My head hurts."

"I prefer cinnamon, myself," Nokama suggested. Matau immediately started rubbing his head cinnamonly instead. "Much better!"

"What's wrong with ginger?" demanded some random Matoran walking by, but they ignored him.

The Toa of Air stood up and looked around at the meadow stretching out around them. "How did we get here, anyway?" he asked. "And why are we speaking in prose?"

"I think that would explain your second question," said Nokama, pointing to where the infamous Script-Prose Conversion Lever had fallen out of Matau's Toa-Pocket and landed on the ground, accidentally toggling the lever to the 'prose' position.

"Oh. I forgot I was carrying that around! One second." Matau picked up the device and toggled the lever back to 'script.'

Matau: Much better. Prose is way too weird for me.

He then put the lever back in his pocket as the two Toa surveyed their surroundings.

Nokama: Hey, that's a weird way of narrating our actions. What happened to the Caption Writing Guy?

Lewa0111: He got fired, since the budget for this comedy already was spent on getting all four of us Comedic Federation authors to participate. Sorry about that.

Matau: Eh, no harm done. The CWG was annoying anyway. But where are we? Remind me, how exactly did we manage to end up in a random meadow?

Nokama: That would be thanks to you and your obsession with taking me out on super-dangerous flights on your terribly-built vehicles.

Matau: HEY! They are not dangerous or terribly-built! They are the most fun dates ever!

SLAP!

Nokama: That wasn't a date!

Matau: It was in my mind...

Nokama: I don't know why I still put up with you.

Matau: Because you secretly love me!

Nokama: No I don't! Look, why don't we start walking out of this meadow and figure out what's going on around here. I think we should be somewhere close to that hero school I've heard about.

Matau: School? Yuck. Lewa#'s School of Comedy was bad enough.

Nokama: It's not like we have to enroll, though. We'd just be checking it out and seeing what's going on.

Matau: Oh, okay. Lead on, hottie!

SLAP!

LATER...

After leaving the meadow, Nokama and Matau headed in a random direction, that happened to be the correct direction to the Hero School. However, when they neared the area, they noticed the huge crash site of the blimp from the last chapter, which also smelled oddly like donuts.

Matau: Huh. Wonder what happened here? Looks like this thing was being flown by someone who wasn't lucky enough to be born with super-awesomely-perfect piloting skills, like me! I feel sorry for whoever it was.

Nokama: I'm pretty sure your piloting skills are more like severely dismal and highly overrated.

Matau: Wow, thanks!

Nokama: That wasn't a compliment.

Matau: Oh. What does "dismal" mean again?

Nokama facepalmed before leaving Matau behind and using her water powers to cool down the wreckage enough to get close to it.

Nokama: Matau, come over here!

Matau: Are you--

SLAP!

Nokama: No, I'm not asking you out on a date. Don't bother asking. Now, look, it seems this blimp crashed into a donut shop.

Matau: Good thing it wasn't a pie or cheese shop, or worse yet, a cheesy pie shop! Then we'd have food-obsessed characters everywhere. Who was driving this thing?

Nokama: The blimp, or the donut shop?

Matau: :huh: Donut shops can drive?

Nokama: This one could, it's a mobile donut shop apparently. I don't know who was driving the donut shop, but the blimp seems to have been driven by those people up in the control room. They seem unharmed, but the entrance to the control room was conveniently welded shut by the blast.

Matau: Oh, okay. Well, no sense in going up there, seeing as they clearly are less awesome than me.

Nokama sighed.

Nokama: Why do I bother?

Nidhiki: Hey, that's my line!

Matau & Nokama: :blink:

Nidhiki left as randomly as he had come.

Matau: These donuts are delicious!

Nokama: Matau! Those were scattered everywhere by the crash!

Matau: So? We're biomechanical! We can't get sick even if we tried!

Nokama: >:(

Matau: Your illness back in the Adventures series doesn't count...

Nokama: Whatever. Stop eating donuts and let's head to the school. Since it seems unharmed by the blast, maybe someone there can tell us what happened and if we can do anything to help.

Matau: I'm not going in that school! These donuts are much too tasty!

Nokama: But it would make me really happy if you did...

Matau: :wub: OKAY! What are we waiting for, let's head over to the school right now!

Matau then ran hyperly all the way to the school, with Nokama sighing as she walked along behind him. Just as they reached the doors to the school, they opened on their own and a crowd of Bionicles and Hero...Factories...? ran out, trampling the two Toa in the process.

Matau: Umm, why did we just get trampled by a crowd of factory buildings and biological chronicles?

Nokama: Because some authors don't know how to pluralize things properly.

Lewa0111: :blush:

Furno then emerged from the door, following the random stampede of buildings and chronicles.

Furno: Hey, aren't you two Toa? What are you doing here?

Matau: We...umm...pickle...tacos...gukko...phone... :dazed:

Furno: Huh. Well, at least the school wasn't blown up by a crashing blimp. What happened to that blimp, anyway?

Nokama: It crashed into that donut shop over there.

Zaktan: NOOOOOOOOO! THE DONUTS!!

Zaktan then ran super hyperly out of the door and over to the crash site, scooping up the remnants of all the donuts Matau had not already eaten.

Nokama & Furno: :blink:

Matau: Popcorn...monkey...cardboard...

Furno: What's with him?

Nokama: Eh, he'll get over it in a few minutes. Now, do you mind explaining what is going on here?

Furno. Gladly, but first, I think we need to figure out what all the fuss is about with this blimp.

To Be Continued...

Next Chapter: Stuff happens! And more stuff! (Yeah, I am not good at writing these next chapter preview things...)

~Lewa# Studios (In Association with iBrow Comedy Productions and Omega Turtle Studios)

Author's Note: Yes, I know that it focused a bit too much on Matau and Nokama and not on the other characters of the comedy. As my first chapter in this comedy, I felt a little more comfortable writing for them but in future chapters I will probably involve the others more. Plus, we're all still waiting on Maniac's part so we're limited on what we can do with the plot at this point. iBrow, I believe it's your turn for the next chapter!

:mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

Edited by Lewa0111 Nuva

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

Not a problem- the chapter was pretty sweet, although I must say, it's Chapter 8, not Chapter 6. :P Anyway, I'll write up Chapter 9 this weekend I guess, and MT gets to do 10. Also, I am so stealing that toggle lever as a plot device.-ibrow

Matau: Umm, why did we just get trampled by a crowd of factory buildings and biological chronicles?

Best quote from the most recent chapter! (8 or whatever)I really like the blending of so much comedy genius into one story! It's...too...funny... :eyeboggle:Can't wait for the next chapter! Edited by Toa Sonis

I shall be saying this with a sigh

somewhere ages and ages hence:

two roads diverged in a wood, and I

I took the one less traveled by

and that has made all the difference.

-Robert Frost, The Road Less Traveled

Why in the world is it so hard to number chapters? Whatever, I'm cool with it. The last few chappys were great. Can't wait for the nex one.

"And why are we speaking in prose?""I think that would explain your second question," said Nokama, pointing to where the infamous Script-Prose Conversion Lever had fallen out of Matau's Toa-Pocket™ and landed on the ground, accidentally toggling the lever to the 'prose' position."Oh. I forgot I was carrying that around! One second." Matau picked up the device and toggled the lever back to 'script.'

Something tells me the conversion lever is going to be used a lot in comedies now (including mine, if you're okay with it).~TNTS~
The long awaited third season of TA:OT is finally here!!

Chapter number's been fixed. 'Twas the result of accidentally leaving my computer screen up while the Kraata of Number Control was nearby. :P

As for the conversion lever, go ahead and use it! If you use it in any non-cowritten-by-me comedies, though, be sure to give credit for the joke, that's all!

Edited by Lewa0111 Nuva

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

• 1 month later...

I forgot how funny these comedies are. I really should get out of the Bzprpg more often. Anyway, great chapter. You incorporated all your randomness and continuous- wait, let me get the geekiness out of my head first *slaps head a few times* there, that's better. Anyway, you managed to throw everything but Keetongu into one chapter. :P

Matau: Popcorn...monkey...cardboard...
fav line. Is this from the random lists you include from every comedy?-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

• 2 months later...

Been gone for months, but I see I didn't miss much. Is this comedy officially dead or is somebody still organizing it? I'd be happy to get back to writing for it if you need me.

Edited by Lewa0111 Nuva

Been gone for months, but I see I didn't miss much. Is this comedy officially dead or is somebody still organizing it? I'd be happy to get back to writing for it if you need me. :mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:
I lost all track of where I was directing this, so consider it dead for now. >.>-ibrow

Been gone for months, but I see I didn't miss much. Is this comedy officially dead or is somebody still organizing it? I'd be happy to get back to writing for it if you need me. :mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:
I lost all track of where I was directing this, so consider it dead for now. >.>-ibrow
Shame. So far this comedy's been great!

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Shame. So far this comedy's been great!
You can read How to Be a Hero by myself to see most of the characters here as well as most of the settings in action. You can also read Aftermath 2 by MT for some of the characters, and assorted comedies by Lewa0111 for some more of the characters.-ibrow

Specifically, my characters are from "Ask Matau!" (Link in my sig). Thought I'd narrow it down for all of you since I do have quite a number of comedies. :P

Edited by Lewa0111 Nuva

• 9 months later...