possible stars prototypes?

I remember seeing someone else talk about these on Reddit. Those stills are from some TV adverts that were originally made for the Glatorian sets, and when the Stars wave came around they basically reskinned the animation with weird renditions of the Stars sets instead. 

• Like 2

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

2 hours ago, Lenny7092 said:

Dang. The Stars sets were going to have bendable limbs. Why didn’t Lego think of using these versions as finalized sets? They looked better that way.

These are just reskinned models from some Glatorian TV adverts which explains why they all have the build of Vastus and not actual prototypes of the stars. But yes, I would also have preferred if the stars to used Ignika build instead of the Av Matoran build.

Edited by Sailor Wah!
  • Like 1

Oh I remember these from back in the day. Absolutely confusing little things. Not too sure why people prefer these to the Stars though - as much as I don't care for the Av-Matoran limbs and parts, these are awfully proportioned and ugly looking. Granted, I have disdain for the Hordika lower leg parts. Never looked very good on sets, particularly the Inika builds. I've kind of grown a fondness for the Stars sets - not the best, but cute and fitting.

• Like 1

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

• 4 months later...