Happy Anniversary BZPower!

It boggles my mind that twenty-two years later, BZPower is still around celebrating our anniversary. I'd like to thank each and very member of the community, past and present, who has made us who we are and has left their mark on the Bionicle community in the process. It's been such a pleasure to interact with so many of you over the years: on the forums, at conventions, on streams, and more. It's hard to say what the future holds, but I hope there will be more LEGO Bionicle fun on BZPower! Happy birthday!

View the full article

• Like 3

If you consider the start of the Internet to be in 1983 (when TCP/IP officially became the standard for connecting computer networks) then one could make the claim that the BZPower forums have existed for over half the lifespan of the Internet.

:music: 

• Like 2

Happy Birthday, BZPower!  I have tons of cherished memories from this place (from both before and after I made an account), and I’ll always be grateful for the community and staff that have lived here for so many years.  Every so often, I go back and reread some of the old news articles in the archive for nostalgia’s sake (and I sometimes find things I skipped over before, which is always fun).  Looking forward to seeing some of the fine people from here at Brickfair in two weeks!

• Like 1

~Daler

It is quite impressive to see this site outlive BIONICLE itself...by over thirteen years. Even during a time when most forum sites have been rendered obsolete, this one keeps chugging. 

I first discovered this site in late 2004, after the release of Legends of Metru Nui. Since I was only nine, I lurked for a solid decade. Some of my most formative Internet memories came from this site, and thank goodness it came from something child appropriate. Thanks for the memories BZPower, and to the best fan community of all time on this site. 

• Like 2