Favorite Tv Show(S)

My Little Pony: Friendship is MagicFringePerson of InterestCriminal MindsNCIS: LAShark TankFear FactorThe MentalistStar Trek: The Next GenerationStar Trek: VoyagerStargate: AtlantisX-FilesCastleYep. That's all that I watch that comes on TV anymore. :PWait... of all time? Kool beans

Edited by Rarity

Haha, I'm one of those ABC people.CastleOnce Upon a TimeRevengeAnd occasionally I watch New Girl and Alcatraz on FOX

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

Doctor Who, and occasionally Mythbusters. Other than that, I really, really don't watch TV.Well, okay, also the Daily Show and Colbert Report.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Doctor Who, and occasionally Mythbusters. Other than that, I really, really don't watch TV.Well, okay, also the Daily Show and Colbert Report.

Really? Awesome. Somebody appreciates those guys around here.

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

Of the shows that are still playing (not necessarily right now, but that plan to continue), my favorites are:

• [*]NCIS and NCIS: LA[*]Person of Interest[*]How I Met Your Mother[*]Sherlock[*]Hawaii 5-0[*]Criminal Minds[*]the Big Bang Theory[*]CSI:NY[*]Burn Notice

Favorite shows that no longer play:

• [*]Smallville[*]Prison Break[*]LOST[*]the Rockford Files[*]Columbo[*]Sherlock Holmes (starring Jeremy Brett)[*]Alfred Hitchcock Presents

...And that's about it.newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

i've enjoyed what i've seen of alcatraz, but i've had troubles getting into the series. it has no real hook, other than five minutes at the end of the episode of plot that'll at some point be interesting.how i met your mother is a very charming show, one of my favourites.i'm a huge fan of entourage- and annoyingly the only one, it seems.

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

Arrested DevelopmentIt's Always Sunny In PhiladelphiaWalking DeadParty DownBreaking Badand when it finally airs, the show based on the album Year Zero by Nine Inch Nailsyou know anything Year Zero related is going to be the best

I think I'm gonna have to add Reno 911! to those. I love it so muuuuuch

only in dreams.

I never really watch TV. I'm really into Doctor Who and MLP, and I've started watching Grimm which is pretty good, as well as intending to pursue Alcatraz when it finally airs here. Besides that, I love panel shows like:8 Out of 10 CatsQIWould I Lie To You Mock the Week (Pre-Frankie's departure. It's naff now)Never Mind the Buzzcocks.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.