I've been called out for something I didn't do

I realized I've been called out by Vahkiti (Liam Scott) for "stalking". I did not actually do anything wrong, nor did I have any bad intentions.

Here's the story:

I was on the 810NICLE day discord server when I was trying to ask Vahkiti about stuff related to the event when he suddenly turned against me and accused me of staking. I tried to stay with the community, but he managed to make a lot of people believe I was stalking when I actually did nothing wrong. As a result, I got banned from literally every single Bionicle Discord server, and I am now blocked by both Vahkiti and Essenger even though I was trying to be nice to them. I feel angry that Vahkiti went overboard and talked to me like he was going to have a restraining order against me. I don't think the restraining order can even be carried out, since I did not actually stalk anyone, and now I cannot even talk to Vahkiti and the rest of the MoD and BS01 staff anymore.

In short, I was called out for "stalking", when I actually didn't do anything wrong.

Were you called out by someone in the Bionicle community before for something you didn't do? Let me know in the comments.

I have no idea what this whole thing is about, but I think it would be a good idea to leave these people alone. Don't try to make amends or anything, because apparently they don't want to talk to you. I'm not trying to be harsh, that just seems to be how it is.

• Like 1

As someone who knows nothing of this situation except what you've posted on this site, it's hard to take you at your word when you seem unable to keep your story straight. 

A month ago you posted a thread apologising to this Vahkiti person for the alleged stalking, saying it was an unintentional mistake and you misunderstood the rules. Now you're saying Vahkiti and the rest of the community turned on you for no reason and you're being subjected to baseless discrimination. In both accounts, you're trying to portray yourself as the victim, but the two versions of events simply don't line up. 

• Upvote 3

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Right and wrong according to a community's rules and guidelines is one thing. Sure, you can go back and forth about what you did or didn't do in regards to those rules. 

But right and wrong are completely different when it comes to interpersonal interactions and personal boundaries. I understand that those sets of interpersonal rules may seem arbitrary, subjective, and changeable, but that doesn't make them optional. 

And as it seems you've found out, you've discovered just how non-optional those are. 

As a predictive warning, I also suspect that if you keep dragging this conflict out and trying to drag more people into it, you soon won't be welcome in this community either. Tread more carefully moving forward. 

• Like 2

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

3 minutes ago, PortalPuppy31 said:

Honestly, I will not keep up with stalking.

Yeah, that's what you said yesterday when you emailed me, (and Essenger) twice, and decided to be belligerent about it before I threatened you with a restraining order or harassment charges.  I'm surprised you even made it 24 hours.

This person has been up my behind for a solid month now, and I've absolutely had it. Not just myself but others in our communities as well. He will not take no for an answer and every time I try to shut down conversations he comes back again, and again, and again. This is an unhealthy obsession, and the only thing this is accomplishing is to make a scene at my expense. I genuinely don't know how many times I have to ask him to LEAVE ME ALONE before he gets it through his head.

If he won't leave me alone on his own accord, I want every shred of conversation to remain so that I can have somebody make him.

Edited by Vahkiti Master of Time
  • Like 1

BZP2024.jpg

Admin of Mask Of Destiny. Founder of The Beaverhouse, Litestone, & 810NICLE Day.

37 minutes ago, Vahkiti Master of Time said:

I want this to remain as evidence in case I need to take legal action.

I'd recommend taking screenshots or archiving the threads to somewhere like the Wayback Machine, in case he edits the comments. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

10 minutes ago, Nato G said:

I'd recommend taking screenshots or archiving the threads to somewhere like the Wayback Machine, in case he edits the comments. 

Oh I am on that as we speak. I was content to let this be kept private despite his many repeated attempts to make a public display of this, but if he keeps this up, I won't hesitate to turn this topic into a public evidence locker including DMs and emails. I am at my wit's end.

Edited by Vahkiti Master of Time
  • Like 1

BZP2024.jpg

Admin of Mask Of Destiny. Founder of The Beaverhouse, Litestone, & 810NICLE Day.

BZPower is not the place to air private disputes. Vahkiti has made it very clear he does not want to talk to you, so I encourage you to stop. If you continue to bring this up in topics on BZPower, we will consider restricting your posting privileges. If you want to stay here and talk about Bionicle, you're welcome to do so, but please keep it at that.

Thread closed.

• Like 5