Can Someone Bring Back The Mnog Charater Creation Kit?

Collector1

A new version of the kit is actually being worked on now, I believe. If you want the kit to be reposted, contacting Roablin would probably be your best bet.

This is the third topic since the revival about this. Please read carefully, and check if other people have asked the same question.Ghosthands was told to contact the creator. If the creator didn't reply within a few months, he would be allowed to post it. Ghosthands is now inactive, so I assume you should do the same.- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I asked in a blog post a few months earlier and someone told me to give roablin a PM. I did that, anc to save you the trouble of doing it yourself, he told me to go to his brickshelf folder of it which has the most complete mnolg kit (by matoran onku (or however you spell "onku", I forget >.<) and fan contributions from people like takuma nuva and roablin)your welcome.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I asked in a blog post a few months earlier and someone told me to give roablin a PM. I did that, anc to save you the trouble of doing it yourself, he told me to go to his brickshelf folder of it which has the most complete mnolg kit (by matoran onku (or however you spell "onku", I forget >.<) and fan contributions from people like takuma nuva and roablin)your welcome.

Thanks!