Bio Arena

Voltex

@TR18- Oh.. I just failed. Badly. :P Waiting list:Lewa v. Kopaka (ToD must reply, will not happen until after the Kopaka v. Kongu battle)Kapura v. Manas (Chaos Dralcax must reply, will happen after Manas v. Onepu)Onepu v. Kapura ( MoC1 must reply, will happen after Kapura v. Manas) Currently battling:Kopaka v. Kongu Done: Manas v. Onepu And for your viewing, the end of the battle between Manas and Onepu!"And the fighters are facing each other once again!" the annoncer called out. "And Onepu charges at Manas and runs around it before it can turn around! It just doesn't have enough Speed to keep up with Onepu! Showing some Resourefulness Onepu jumps on top of the Manas! He attacks.. AND IT'S ALL OVER! Onepu has won!" Underlined parts were the key factors in this battle. Onepu has gained 1 morale and 4 stat points! Manas has lost 1 morale but gained 2 stat points! TR18, Chaos Dralcax, simply post in the topic saying which stats you would like to upgrade.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

The Honorable Captain Onepu (Champion of Ussal Racing and Special Aide to Whenua) rejoices in his victory, and would like to take this occasion to thank his fellow members of the Ussalry for providing him with every opportunity to train: "Of course, I spend every moment of the day training with my crabs, which would not be possible without my hard working fellow ussaliers. Especially Damek, with his fine crab-shining assistance. While I expected to defeat this manas (I work with crabs all day, after all!), I still consider it a fine fighter. Good job, manas. "Now for Kapura... Now let it be known, when I win, I will spare his life. So, in the very extremely unlikely, implausible, and inconceivable case that one of my weapons broke and I was unable to win, about that 'mortal combat' thing-- you aren't writing this part down, are you?"Captain Onepu is undergoing a physical assessment and will shortly announce his improved capabilities.

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

I just realized that I mixed the "Energy" and "Resistance" stats. Could those be switched, please?Kopaka's secretary glances over Lewa Mata's form, takes things into account, and sends a letter of acceptance back, sealed with the ice-seal of Kopaka himself.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Waiting list:Kapura v. Manas (Chaos Dralcax must reply)Onepu v. Kapura (Will happen after Kapura v. Manas) Currently battling:Lewa v. Kopaka (This battle's winner will gain 10% more Chance along with the normal prizes!)Done:Kopaka v. KonguAnd another blurb from the end of the battle:"And they're facing each other down once more! Kopaka tries an ice beam but Kongu dodges! Kongu is running at Kopaka.. he rolls under Kopaka's legs.. he turns, stabs and IT'S ALL OVER! Kongu has won!"Kongu gains 1 Morale and 4 stat points! Kopaka loses 1 Morale but gains 2 stat points! ToD, Kohu, simply post saying what stats you would like to improve. Lewa v. Kopaka will not finish until ToD has inproved Kopaka's stats.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Got that all. Kohu, since Kongu won, he could have a 4 point upgrade, instead of just 2. If you're sure you want to send Kongu in with the stats he currently has, simply say so. Waiting list: Kapura v. Manas (Chaos Dralcax must reply)Onepu v. Kapura (Will happen after Kapura v. Manas) Currently battling:Kongu v. JallerDone: Lewa v. KopakaBecause I'm being lazy right now, no blurb. Key Factors were: Kopaka didn't have enough Resistance nor Speed Lewa won! Lewa gains 1 Morale, 4 stat points, and a additional 10% on his Chance Factor! Kopaka loses 1 Morale, but gains 2 stat points!Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Man I messed up my stats. XD...Wait, I know that the 10 points were in Resourcefulness, not Energy.Ah well, put 'em both in the same place.And... Kopaka sighs as he wraps a bandage around his arm. He looks over the list of competitors and, seeing Onepu, decides to challenge the matoran. If he didn't win this fight, he would withdraw and train himself.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

@ ToD: Wait.. Oops. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/blush.png I switched the wrong stats, Energy and Resourcefulness instead of Energy and Resistance. :facepalm: Do you want me to fix that, or can you wait to start over when Round 2: 2002 starts? Also, the stat points have been added.Waiting list: Kapura v. Manas (Chaos Dralcax must reply)Onepu v. Kapura (Will happen after Kapura v. Manas)Kopaka v. Onepu (TR18 must reply) Currently battling:Kongu v. Jaller (waiting for Kohu)Done:NoneZakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Waiting list: Kapura v. Manas (Chaos Dralcax must reply)Onepu v. Kapura (Will happen after Kapura v. Manas)Kopaka v. Onepu (TR18 must reply) Lewa v. Jaller (JiMing must reply, will not happe until Kongu v. Jaller is done)Currently battling:Kongu v. Jaller (waiting for Kohu)Done:NoneZakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Waiting list: Onepu v. Kapura (Will happen after Kapura v. Manas)Kopaka v. Onepu (TR18 must reply) Currently battling:Lewa v. JallerKapura v. Manas Done:Kongu v. Jaller No blurb. Cause I'm lazy. :P But there are key points! Kongu had a little more Strength and Energy-Jaller didn't have enough Strength- Winner is Kongu! Kongu gains 4 stat points and 1 Morale! Jaller loses 1 Morale but gains 2 stat points!Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

I would like to protest, as Kongu's strength is at an unrealistic amount for a matoran, so he could easily achieve victory with his unrealistic strength.But I will add one point to strength and one towards speed.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

@ JiMing- Sorry, protest not possible. It wouldn't be fair to not let people have what stat amounts in which places they wanted just because they choose a smaller set.Waiting list: Onepu v. Kapura (Will happen after Kapura v. Manas)Kopaka v. Onepu (TR18 must reply) Currently battling:Kapura v. Manas Done:Lewa v. JallerAnd this time, there's a blurb!"There they are, circling each other for what could be the last time. Lewa fires off an air blast.. and it hits Jaller hard! Getting to his feet, Jaller charges Lewa.. but is Lewa's amazing Energy bareally stronger than Jaller's Resistance? Jaller just isn't Offencive enough to beat Lewa! Lewa dodges and fires a cyclone! Dust rolls over the fighters! There's a flash of green.. now of red... The dust has cleared and.... IT'S ALL OVER! Through some amazing stroke of Chance, Jaller has won!To put it simply: Jaller didn't have enough Offence, Lewa had more Energy, but the Chance Factor won it for Jaller. Jaller gains 1 Morale and 4 stat points! Lewa loses 1 Morale but gains 2 stat points! Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Lewa concedes the fight, and asks if he may put his two stats in speed. How the little Jaller won the fight is a mystery to Lewa, it should have been over easily. Lewa now challenges Onepu for a fight.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Hey, I'm not really interested in joining, but I had a suggestion: instead of using marked and unmarked papers, just use RANDOM.org's random number generator. Set the Min. to 1 and the Max. to 10. If the number produced is 1, then the test comes out 'good.' If the number produced is 2-10, then the test comes out 'bad.' Just a thought.

calvin_and_hobbes_under_tree.jpg

Ok, Ok, I lied. I didn't get the battle up last night. To make it up to you you'll get a blurb! For sure!Waiting list: Onepu v. Kapura (Waiting for stat update)Kopaka v. Onepu (TR18 must reply) Currently battling:Done:Kapura v. Manas And here's the blurb!"There they go again! Kapura and the Manas have been fighting for about a half-hour, and they seem evenly matched! It's gonna be close.. Kapura moves in for a strike.. but the Manas sees him! It strikes.. AND IT'S ALL OVER! The Manas has won, but that was a great match!" Manas won due to tiebreaker coin flip. Manas gains 1 Morale and 4 stat points! Kapura loses 1 Morale but gains 2 stat point! Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

I'm here to adjust my stat points. Sorry, I went away for the weekend and forgot to notify. I'll edit this post with my adjustments ASAP.EDIT:Captain Onepu has requested that the following impressive increases in his abilities be officially recognized:Strength +1Energy +1Speed +1Experience +1

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics