The Island Of Pain

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

OOC: Wait a minute, are you destroying the Fortress, or Klax's beefed up wall? It would have to go around Klax's wall, and by that time, he would be gone before it touched him. IC Klax - Fortress - Fighting Everyone: Klax noticed Kairan run into the open to his right, immediately, he sent a large shard or metal his way, while throwing up a wall of metal to protect against any lightning attacks that Kairan might send his way. -Klax

Edited by Skarloth

IC: Irriane / Stony Leap Irriane kneeled down, her body immolating as she concentrated. n a moment of clarity through her damaged mind, she remembered an old attack she had once used. The heat grew so intense around her a toa of anything but fire would have to back away from burning pain. The flames grew into a storm around her. Placing herself at the center of an inferno, the heat around her enough to melt small pieces of metal like Klax was using, she began walking forward. Moving around the wall, she faced Klax, and began hurling balls of fire as fast as she could - explosive ones with massive diameters."You abandoned your allies!" she shouted. "What kind of leader are you?" IC: Levacius / Parched Wastes Levacius approached the shore, and pointed to the Griffon II. "Well," he said. "There it is." He dove into the water, swimming with the speed that most toa never managed unless water was their natural element. Reaching his ship, he climbed up a hanging rope ladder and came on top. He then began pulling up the anchor.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC Klax - Fortress - Fighting Everyone: "Actually," he said, dodging the balls of fire with the speed of lightning, "I was avoiding death by being drained of all my energy, I was simply recovering to return and help you all. But then I learned that you had abandoned me," he said, zipping away from another attack from the enraged Toa of Fire. "Fragmentation was our leader, he abandoned us, not me!" he shouted, avoiding another attack, and another. OOC: I don't have much longer, maybe six minutes or so, I say we hurry this fight up, or compromise or sumfin, since I gtg soon. IC Kono - Parched Wastes - Griffon II: Kono leaped into the water, swimming the distance from shore to boat rather quickly for a land lubber. He boarded the ship, and looked around at it, it seemed to be of a decent size, nothing too big or small. "Seems nice enough..." he said, further looking around the ship. OOC: Last post of the night, I think the battle with Klax and the others should be put into stasis until I get back. -Kono

Edited by Skarloth

IC: Shadowtangle Hexxon reached into his new satchel, pulling out the Kanohi Jutlin. Removing his Kualsi, the Toa replaced it with Qayzaf's mask, and looked down at the armor. He focused on the mask's power, then on the metal. The effects were immediate: the shoulder armor began to break down and rust. Oh, so it's a Mask of Corruption is it? he thought to himself. Hexxon usually refrained from immoral Kanohi like this one, but here, anything was necessary to survive. He peeled the Jutlin from his face, placing it back inside his bag and taking out Sledge's mask. Putting it on, he concentrated on both Kanohi and armor. Nothing really happened, so he turned to a small rock and crushed it under his metallic boot. Then he activated the mask power again, and watched the broken stone repair itself. Ah, a Kiril. I can now fix my tools, should they suffer any damage. The Psionics Toa replaced the Kiril with his Kualsi, and dropped it back in the sack. Now he withdrew the Rhotuka staff. It was time to discover his Rhotuka spinner power. OOC: Last post for today.

OOC: It went right through your 'fort' decimating it. IC: Orssa: Stony Leap: Orssa resumed his attack. IC: Lijsk: Stony Leap The newcomer Toa was not far away from the battle that was occuring. "What the Karz is going on here! Is anyone sane?!" Lijsk asked.

IC: Irriane / Stony Leap The flames around Irriane began to lighten, and she stopped her attacks. "Then why did you attack us all immediately, hmm?" she asked. "We were negotiating with these people. You suddenly attacked them!"There was something different - the careless toa of fire who was ranting was currently replaced by the old, combatant her. For now. -Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC Klax - Stoney Leap - Talking: Klax had no response, he had been overwhelmed by anger and madness, "I... I... I don't know. I went mad, insane..." he said, dropping his swords, and falling to his knees in realization of what he had just done. His head sank in loss and sorrow as he surrendered to Irriane. OOC: Best I can do right now, feel free to kick him and beat him up, no killing though, he's still my most important character. :P -Klax

Edited by Skarloth

IC - Nostala - Stony Leap: Nostala slapped Orssa's hands with her staff, forcing him to free the Toa of Iron. "Stop, Orssa," she said. "Killing him isn't going to do us any good -- all it will accomplish is weakening us for when Suicavel decides to come after us again."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC - Nostala - Stony Leap: "He's an irritating Shadow Toa... monster... Rahkshi... thing that has a tendency to pop up and attack at the most inappropriate times," the Artanian said. "And, frankly, I'm getting sick of him -- which is why I'm eventually going to kill him."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Irriane / Stony Leap "Oh, I see," she said. "So how many times has he attacked already? Think he's related to whoever made that shadow here earlier?" The others were likely dumbfounded by this - she had been only recently knocked out temporarily by one of his attacks when the darkness had settled, and seemed completely unaware that the two were linked. Irriane looked up. "Think he's up there?" she asked, staring at the Sky Castle, cloaked completely in an orb of darkness no mundane light could penetrate. -Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

OOC: Where else is he supposed to land, then? Somewhere outside the dome? =P You never gave a specific size for this area, so Sledge and Talpid could very well be more than a few feet away. Not a great distance, but still. It did get him out of the way, for a minute or so. Vertically. XD

Trian/Parched Wastes\IC: The small troller did, however, have rather bad-smelling saliva, which it hurled onto Kuy'saz'ra. Likely distracting the Toa, this would hopefully give it an advantage. From another direction, the catapult scorpions, numbering very few in number, charged forward, fling balls of magma at Team Patronage.

Rastaque/Parched Wastes\IC: Rastaque crept up to the crest of a dune, hearing the sounds of a large battle. Jontan was busy circling around to the other side, moving beneath the field of battle. The toa of air, however, had opted to begin attacking from a distance. This was his preferred method of murder, after all. And thus, heedless of who it was (though paying more attention to Team Patronage, and specifically that karzahni-bound toa of fire from before), he began hurling his needles with his Sanok activated and his element helping. It seemed that death was what awaited those who were targeted.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: Amalia: Parched Wastes: Amalia flew around the vast desert, seeing the battles between Patronage and Sledge. She noitced a fleeing Toa, wearing a weaven bag. Amalia flew over to him, but no in his way." Hey! You! Come over here! Where are we?" Amalia asked Hexxon. OOC: Attacking would be irelevant, since we are both psionics. Best if you are allies wit her, Magnus Greel.

OOC: Where else is he supposed to land, then? Somewhere outside the dome? =P You never gave a specific size for this area, so Sledge and Talpid could very well be more than a few feet away. Not a great distance, but still. It did get him out of the way, for a minute or so. Vertically. XD

OOC: As far as I'm aware all this was happening in the small area around the ruins Patronage was hiding in. That's where Felix and Sledge both charged up to. So Felix getting thrown about wouldn't result in him landing on Talpid (who was going after Sledge) IC: The troller's tactic just disgusted Kuy'saz'ra, who resorted to a childish tantrum. While the troller was stuck mostly in the sand, he was free to move. He gained more leverage and wrenched at the troller breaking its jaws and all but pulling its head in two The rocky cannonballs hurling into the ruins Patronage was using as cover, smashing holes in the dilapidated building. Jaxenia whirled a hand through the sky, a long lash of water flowing from it like a whip. It struck the orbs of lava the scorpions were charging up, cooling them before they were ready and fusing them to the scorpions tails with great gouts of steam. A few of the less intelligent ones trying creating more magma, which resulting in the fused rock melting and dripping onto them, burning through their carapaces.Before Trian could give them fresh instructions there was an icy touch on her shoulder. Before she could move the cold spread through her whole body, freezing up her joints with ice so intensely cold that it could last even in the arid Waste, so intensely cold that itblurred her mind with pain. Apparently the sixth member of Team Patronage had arrived Edited by The Power that Is

7AOYGDJ.jpg

-==IC: Kairan(Earlier)==- Kairan had dodged the majority of the attack by a combo of dodging the attack, and teleporting out of the way with his Kualsi, however, some of the metal shard had still stuck in his left arm, which he growled, as he pulled the shard out of his arm, and gripped it, as he walked back over to the group, as by that time, sense had been talked into Klax. -==IC: Kairan(Now)==- "That's certainly a possibility." Kairan stated, as he walked up from behind the two, still holding his arm, as he looked up at the sphere of darkness that cloaked the fortress that floated above them."However... The only way for us to get to that, is for me to teleport up and kick Suicavel down to you guys. And unfortunately, there's two problems... One that the darkness is too hard to pierce, so I'd have to drop in from above, and second, that I am kinda wounded right now." Kairan explained, as he looked back to the group, and frowned slightly.

OOC: @ Rakata: Hexxon is actually based in Shadowtangle, testing his new possessions' powers. ;) IC: Shadowtangle Hexxon aimed the Rhotuka staff at the shred of armor, and focused his power into it. A wheel of bright silvery energy formed in the the launcher, spinning wildly. The Psionics Toa hurled the spinner at the silver metal, striking the armor piece, and watched the effects. Nothing. Nothing happened at all, except that the armor was knocked back a little. Frustrated, Hexxon decided to experiment on a living subject, thinking the results would be different. He sensed a weak mind, so small it might have been missed by him. He found a Stone Rat crawling around the rocks. It was good enough. Hexxon concentrated on the Rhotuka again, creating another spinner. It flew from the launcher to the rodent, striking it dead on. As a result, the rat's eyes became blank, and it moved around in seemingly random directions, left only with its motor skills. The Psionics Toa grinned; the effects were much like the Staff of Erasing owned by Vahki Keerakh on the famous city of Metru Nui. Now he took out the Nynrah Gauntlet. He knew some things about this, thanks to his mind probe on Sledge. But now he wanted to see its abilities in action. Hexxon placed the golden glove on his right hand, admiring the decorative jewels on the knuckles. He closed his eyes, thinking of a weapons he could create. A wicked, wrist mounted claw appeared on his right hand. He looked down at the golden tool; it resembled the Tri-Talons worn by the Barraki Ehlek's species, except the spikes on the top were a little less detailed. Grinning, he cleaved it through the air. It was a good weapon, one that would come in handy later on. Hexxon willed the energy claw to fade away. He walked towards the empty cave, where he would rest and allow his Elemental energy regenerate. Stepping in far enough so no one could see him, his sat down on a rock, and observed his gauntlet. He wasn't worried about any visitors; he'd be able to detect their presence before they found him. OOC: @ To anyone who noticed this edit: Yeah, I changed the Rhotuka power. I felt that the Poison ability was a little too potent of a power to hurl at a target. This one seemed better, for the effects are temporary, whereas the Poison's results will last until it is cured. I feel that the Poison power should remain restricted to his touch.

Edited by Magnus Greel

IC - Nostala - Stony Leap: Using Kairan as an excuse, Nostala politely ignored Irriane. "I never said I was going to kill him now," she said. "I said eventually. More likely than not, he'll follow us to the other side of the island, since he seems to be so intent on killing the two of us ever since the first time he failed. For now, we're heading across the bridge; we'll deal with him the next time he finds us. Any objections?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

-==IC: Kairan==- "Yeah, he does seem obsessed." Kairan said with a slight chuckle, but nodded."I have no objections. Of course, this is all assuming he doesn't try to attack us again before we even get to the other side." Kairan pointed out, as he nodded to Plagia and Rynekk to acknowledge them.

OOC: Well, in that case, I'll have him land somewhat near Trian. Also, Rastaque is currently attempting to snipe everyone from long distance (including Laelius, who he sees is down).

Trian and Felix/Parched Wastes, Fighting Blinding White\IC: Trian's scream was caught in her throat, and she lost control of the dying troller and the enraged scorpions. She couldn't do anything. Her blood was crystallizing with her body, and she didn't have the strength to take her pitchfork off of her back. Her mind was slipping into unconsciousness. In the sky, a dot was growing larger by the moment, and it was heading for the vortixx and the toa. Felix landed in a roll only a few feet away and, taking in his mistress's distress, ignored the fact that one of his left paws was dislocated. Using his powerful hind legs, the muaka used the element of shock that hopefully would cause his opponent a moment of stillness to pounce, aiming to hit him as hard as possible through the wall of the ruin directly behind him. Then he wanted to tear this son of a piraka limb from limb, and eat him.

Jontan/Parched Wastes, Preparing to Murder Team Patronage and the Beings Fighting Them\IC: Jontan sat inside a dune on the opposite side of the field of battle than Rastaque. He was gathering his elemental energy to create a gigantic wave of sand that would crush everyone in the ruins below, regardless of them being a part of Team Patronage or otherwise. His new sword hungered for the blood of their broken bodies. As soon as they noticed their numbers dropping from assassination, they would find this much worse situation on their hands.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

OOC: Sorry, Magnus. I was pretty confident about Hexxon being in Parched Wastes.IC: Amalia: Shadowtangle: Amalia sensed another psionics being over in the opposie direction and flew that way. She wasn't far from where Hexxon was OOC: Puppet all my characters people for Fri. Sat. Sun. : Orssa: Shadow; Amalia: Psionics; Lijsk: Light

OOC: Guys, i'm quiting this RPG. Feel free to kill my chars and steal their stuff. :P

OOC: Killing? Don't mind if I do... Darkon, not one of your characters will live. IC: Suicavel / Sky Castle Suicavels spear pierced through Sacoran with ease. The Skakdi fell to his knees. Behind his mask, Suicavel grinned and began to pump shadow energy into his victim. Tendrils of shadow literally ripped Sacoran apart from the inside out. The rest is too horrible to describe. Suicavel lifted his victims spear up as a trophy, inspecting it. It was quite beautiful, and he immediately placed it amongst his possessions. Looking down, he focused on the shadow of Zodian below. Warping there next to the surprised toa, he grabbed onto his head and snapped his neck. Creating a dome of shadow, the group near the bridge could see nothing happening within - Suicavel was behind at least thirty Bio of shadow from them, not to mention another twenty between him and the others, and they had been too occupied with Klax to have done anything about him before. Ventis would have died next, without a doubt. Xenot made it out, just barely and missing one of his battle axes. Then, said weapon came flying out and split his head in twain. OOC: Which is how I would really deal with you guys.... :evilgrin: So convenient only Moras isn't here. Of course, your characters have sucky loot. YOU'RE NEXT PEOPLE! MUAHAHA! IC: Irriane / Stony Leap Irrianes flame died down as she turned to see the dead being that had climbed out of the shadows. She screamed in terror - not an inappropriate reaction. IC: Levacius / Shadowtangle Levacius anchored the Griffon II near Toothy Bane, the Shadowtangle adjacent. "Well," he said. "Here we are. Why did you want to come here?" OOC: Sledge is unconcious. Arillan... still waiting for the perfect chance. -Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

-==IC: Kairan/Stoney Leap==- "What's wrong?" Kairan asked, as he turned, and inhaled quickly, as he saw the dead person, and gripped his scanned the surroundings quickly, even as he held his injured arm. If he found the person responsible, he'd utilize his abilities, but for now, it wasn't worth it... not yet, at least.

IC Kono - Toothy Bane - Talking to Levacius: "I already told you, I'm sick of sand," he said, hopping off the ship with ease, and landing in the soft sand of the shore. It was sand, but it was wet sand, big difference. Kono looked back up towards Levacius, "Keeping the ship here will only get it raided. Thank you for the lift, but I must be going now," he said, bowing slightly to Lev, and turning to walk towards the mountains, oh, mountains; he longed to climb again, to feel cold again, even to bleed again. While most would walk in with extreme caution, Kono walked in gladly, admiring the view that surrounded him. -Kono

IC: Suicavel / Stony Leap The dome of shadow around Suicavels area was strongest at its ending, enough so to neutralize most of the light. The rest, however, was able to get through into the cloud, and one of the beams slightly damaged Suicavels side - for light, anyways. As a toa of shadow, it was his one weakness. And if his shadow defense was breached, the sun could get to him - and then, he was done for. Pulling his latest victim in with a tendril of shadow, he created a solid disk of shadow and placed his new equipment on it. The sky castles creators dead, it was no longer being kept steady, and was falling to the earth slowly as the gravity field vanished.Grabbing on to the disk with his ill gotten goods, Suicavel began warping through shadows one by one, deep into the Shadowtangle. He was moving extremely fast and expelling most of his shadow energy. He was all but empty by the time he reached one of the caves on the east side of the Toothy Bane he had always gone to. It was empty, and he dropped the disk to the ground. He began inspecting the new weapons - and mask - that he had obtained.He placed the masks on his shoulder - both of them - as trophies. They were mismatched, but that didn't matter. He put one of the two miniature scythes over his back, along with his new spear. He held onto his old one, however. The greatswords and battle axes weren't his style, so he hadn't taken them with him. The double bladed sword, however, was worthy of his eye, and was placed with the scythe. The weapons were mostly useless, save the spear, for his use, and the masks were not ones he was likely to use. But they struck fear - that was all he needed to be able to do. He looked out from Toothy Bane. The sunlight burned him, and restricted his power, but he had to look out. To see the island he would conquer. IC: Levacius / Sea Levacius shrugged and pulled up his anchor before moving the ship backwards. He was heading back north now. He was disappointed that he had lost his chance at a new member of his crew. But that didn't matter to him. He should have stolen something though... IC: Irriane / Stony Leap As Suicavel was leaving - though nobody saw it, Irriane pointed at the falling castle. "Look out!" she shouted, as the massive block of stone the fortress sat upon crashed into the ground, sending a cloud of dust out across the area. -Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC Kono - Toothy Bane - Sensing Suicavel: As Kono marched inward, further into the mountains that made up the Bane, he couldn't help but enjoy the lack of sun on his back, as the canyons the mountains created made great shadow for him to be in. Unlike others of his element, he never stayed bound to the shadows, he preferred the light, and had all his life. As a result of that, he could travel freely in both without any trouble at all, not like others of his kind couldn't as well, but he was sure that they had more difficultly walking through bright sunlight. Then the feeling hit him, a powerful source of shadow was dwelling near by, a sentient one. He stopped right there, and pinpointed the location of the being; he wasn't as far away as he would have liked. Kono decided to leave the area, perhaps another route lead around the being. -Kono

-==IC: Kairan/Stoney Leap==- Kairan looked up, and saw the fortress falling, and ran out of the way as he shielded his eyes from the dust with his eyes."What was that all about...?" Kairan asked with a frown, but then paused."Actually, wait, I think I can guess what happened. Never mind." Kairan said, as he remembered the dead being nearby, and got a feeling it was Suicavel... Again. OOC: =P

IC: The teleporting Caretaker managed to grab Sledge and promptly vanished. Almost instantly the glare of the dome shrank, drowning the place in darkness. The Shepherds at least seemed to keep their word if nothing else.Due to the suddenness of the dark, no-one had proper night vision yet, so accuracy would be low. Unable to see his needles, Rastaque couldn't control their path properly, and the distance wavered their course. A few of them managed to hit Kuy'saz'ra, angering the Toa. He started flailing about wildly with elemental power, making plumes of sand explode left right and centre, bringing down whole dunes. "Talpid, get Laelius!" Jaxenia yelled as she grabbed Aderyn, hoisting the grievously wounded Toa over her shoulder, and created a mist in the air to further cover their exit. Felix was right, Blinding White didn't move when the Muaka pounced at him. He didn't have to. An array of long, razor sharp icicles materialised, jabbing out at various angles between him and the big cat. Of course, what with the speed and weight of the Muaka, and the relative narrowness of the ice-spikes, they wouldn't actually stop Felix...just impale him

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: You can't change the fact that he's using a Sanok.

Felix/Parched Wastes\IC: Regardless of being stabbed by an icicle only a short distance from his heartlight and in many other places, Felix had one thing on his mind: to murder Blinding White. Thus, the muaka slammed into the toa, through the wall, and into another. With adrenaline coursing, he began to tear at his opponent, trying to rip him limb from limb.

Jontan and Rastaque/Parched Wastes\IC: The darkness made no difference to Jontan, who was peering at the entire scene through his Akaku. However, Rastaque's aim seemed to falter, despite his amazing power. Taking this as a cue to attack. Jontan put forth his power into the sand of the desert, causing it to rise in a massive circle around Team Patronage and come crashing down as a powerful instrument of death. If they found themselves survivors of this death sentence, they would have to deal with the desert trying to keep them down, trying to crush them, devour them. Rastaque, as planned, was right outside the circle, yet he still had to quickly back away to avoid being caught in the flow. Preparing himself, for he knew the toa team would not be defeated so easily, he tossed a hundred of needles into the air, keeping them ready to pierce all below.

OOC: Sanok cannot alter physics. See how far you can throw a needle without air powers to give it distance. Its only because of the Sanok that any of them hit IC: Felix found his movements to be oddly slow and sluggish. Blinding White was freezing up the Muaka's joints just as he had done to Trian. It wouldn't hold the much stronger cat for long, but enough for the Toa to slip from between the creature's immobilised claws and under his belly. He struck out with his icepick, seeking to hammer home the icicle that had rammed through Felix's chest. Jaxenia created a sphere of water around herself and, with what little help Aderyn could provide, turned it into a miniature tempest. They simply ploughed through the sand-attack with the force of a storm protecting them. Laelius used his fire powers to fuse the sand into glass, turning it into a dome that covered him and Kuy'saz'ra. Talpid, unfortunately, was caught outside it. The little earthwork defences he created were enough to save his life, but he was hacking and coughing with a throat full of sand

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Sledge / Somewhere Sledges eyes flickered open. Where was he? Everything was blurry, though. IC: Suicavel / Toothy Bane Suicavel laughed in happiness as darkness settled. His malevolent cackling echoed across Toothy Bane, so horrible as to strike fear into all who heard it. Still, he had to rest just a while longer... IC: Arillan / Parched Wastes As the dome of glass formed, Arillan moved for his attack. Summoning his wind powers, he created a massive storm of wind that caught Team Patronage. The glass was shattered by a burst of it and turned into a swirling mass of razor sharp death. The winds picked up pace, and Arillan began tapping into his powers until they reached nearly 100 MPH, enough that the glass was actually causing damage to any exposed organic parts - the last troller came close, and its exposed organic parts were being ripped off. Still the wind speed increased. 115... 130.... 145... 160... The burst was massive, nearly 6,400 square Kio (80x80 Kio or 240x240 feet). It exhausted most of his elemental power, but unlike the other characters Levacius plays, but he had spent very little - only the power to aim the arrow, which was very little. He could keep it up for quite a bit longer. Blinding White, pushed through the ruin by Felix, couldn't see Arillan to stop him. However, the other three beings nearby could see him very clearly. EDIT: OOC: Last post of the night, guys. Most likely. -Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

OOC: @ Rakata: Not sure if a Toa of Psionics could sense another Psionics, seeing as their both mentally shielded. Though I could be wrong, if it's by another way. Also, do you we me to puppet Amalia? IC: Toothy Bane Reya walked on the land once more, landing somewhere close to the mountains of Toothy Bane. Her energy was now rested and restored, both Elementary and physically. She moved up the jagged slopes, being able to see through the darkness of the new ''night'' with her night vision. IC: Shadowtangle Rocky dashed away from the falling castle at high speeds, saving both his and Greel's lives. The two returned to the group, tired off this spot and ready to move on. ''It was him again, wasn't it?'' Greel said irritated. ''He's a fool who doesn't know when to stop.'' IC: Shadowtangle Noticing the light had stooped gleaming off the purple jewels, Hexxon moved slowly to the cave's front. He sighed at the sight of night; it would only limit his teleporting power, but if he allowed his eyes to adjust to this dark, he'd be able to see a bit better.

Edited by Magnus Greel

OOC: Greel, do you want Kono and Reya to meet up somewhere in Toothy Bane? Both of them happen to have night vision. IC Kono - Toothy Bane - Traveling: Kono walked further through the mountainous region that was Toothy Bane, sometimes having to scale the mountains to get to more open pathways, but most of the time he was walking on flat ground. He could see leaves tree debris slowly accumulating around the paths and even on the mountains; he was slowly nearing Shadowtangle. -Kono

OOC: @ Skarloth: Sure, why not? :) IC: Toothy Bane While scaling the sloping terrain, Reya spotted a Toa-sized being moving around the mountains, close to the forest's edge. She began preparing an Elemental attack - just so she'd be ready of this one was trouble. Silently moving down towards the slave, the Water Toa did her best to stay standing on the treacherous land. A few minutes later, Reya was close by the stranger, hidden among the rocks. ''Going somewhere?'' she asked. IC: Shadowtangle Hexxon blinked a few times, his eyes almost accustomed to the night. Soon he'd be ready to see around in this darkness.

IC: Rynekk - Stony Leap Rynekk ignored Greel, instead focusing on the remnants of the bridge. It was basically in two pieces, so it would be fairly easy to recreate. He lifted up, ramming them into each other until the metal fused by it's own force, before dropping it, rather unceremoniously onto the gap. 'We need to get moving,' he said simply. -Void

[ BZPRPG ]