To Save The World!

IC(Fellwyd): The alien had not released Mastermind's hand, but he was, at least, not threatening to break another finger."A hero is one who gets other people killed. I am a soldier, Mastermind, and it would not hurt you to remember the distinction."He was not happy about the mutant's continued defiance, nor the tap on the head, but as the one who had given permission to injure Mastermind had apparently temporarily ceased to exist, he was content to refrain from doing further damage to the captive until the consent to do so was re-affirmed.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC - Sluice @ Epsilon"Ohhh god..." murmured Sluice. She grabbed the 'nose' of her goggles and pulled the entire hood of her supersuit away from her head. Her face was sweaty and flecked with dirt from the arena's dusty surface. "Sorry, I... sheesh. Just need to... I need a minute to take all this in. So... if my Abyss personality resurfaced then the mental blocks Silver put in place must have been broken. And I don't even know what triggers the change, so she could resurface at any time..."She stood up, then looked over at Fellwyd and Mastermind again."On the other hand, we got Mastermind, which is a plus. And Silver being alive, well, that's obviously great news, although there was something about it, some part of me, I think always knew there was something strange about it, that he couldn't really be gone. Oh. Fellwyd. Um... do you... understand the concept of multiple personalities? I've kind of, uh, got that happening with me... it's a long story... sorry, I should have told you before. Although I didn't think Abyss resurfacing was a risk. A-anyway, just in case you didn't know Abyss is, how can I put this, she's sort of made up of my repressed thoughts and memories. So she's still me, part of my actual mind, not an evil side or anything, although I can't remember anything she's experienced and vice versa. Sorry, I'm rambling. I just, it's a lot to process, and I'm exhausted, and I've got injuries I didn't have when I, er, went away... it's kind of like I've gone to sleep in reverse... I'll give your translator a few minutes to go through all that."Her gaze diverted to Epsilon's holographic 'avatar'."Okay. So... we know Silver's in Las Vegas. Did we get any more info? Where exactly? And what's he doing?" She didn't seem willing to talk to Mastermind directly, most likely because she expected a more straightforward (and less insult-laced) answer from Esp...

OOC: All right, if no-one else minds, allow me to get this show on the road...IC: (Loadstone)Loadstone and Magneta confirmed with Nil that the signal was indeed neutralized before releasing the electromagnetic field. It was a relief on both of their parts; maintaining a large net of energy like that could quickly drain one's stamina. Freed from their defensive position, the Heroes split up, combing through the remains of the mining town separately in the hopes of finding the entrance to the base quickly.Loadstone opted for an aerial approach, flying higher over the ruins and utilizing his enhanced eyesight to scan for anything unusual. The Coalition had covered their tracks well enough that little evidence of their presence was left; the charred tree trunk full of the machinery that had been giving off the signal was the only hard evidence that anyone had been present in the past fifty years.Reaching out with magnetic pulses, Loadstone began to sweep the area like sonar, looking for something large and metallic. There was a faint resonance no matter where he aimed the pulses, indicating the mine shaft below. If only he could find...There! Something in one of the ruined houses absorbed the entirety of his magnetic pulse, suggesting a large piece of magnetic material. He swooped down for a better look, and found absolutely nothing. But he could feel something there; this was it."You feel it too?" Magneta asked, coming up behind Loadstone through one of the crumbling stone walls. "There's something massive down th..." As the Heroine took another step forward, she depressed a panel hidden in the ground. With a rumble part of the stone wall gave way, revealing an automated machine gun. It took merely a second to identify the two Heroes before it opened fire...OOC: I imagine that there's a big metallic bunker hatch camouflaged there, for the record. I take it you'll all hear the gunfire...IC: (NPC - Doctor Om)Doctor Om's hand flew over the paper almost faster than the eye could follow, each and every mark on the paper contributing to the image in some way. He used no perspective grids or stick figures to get the depictions correct; they simply flowed from his mind onto the paper. Interestingly, he started from the upper left corner and worked toward the bottom right, drawing and shading as he went.The image quickly resolved itself into the interior of a building, with a large vaulted ceiling and square columns lining the walls. People were unceremoniously added, scattering from something as of yet undrawn. A large electronic display was added, and then an intricately wrapped figure wearing an Egyptian death mask. Bandages writhed around the mummy, seeming to reach out toward passerby. "This is troubling," Doctor Om said as he completed the drawing, frowning at it. "This Villainess was not meant to arrive in New York City until tonight, at which point EnerJon would have intercepted her. Something must have just changed the timeline, because I sense that this is imminent. And she was not supposed to be anywhere near Grand Central Station..."Doctor Om handed the image to Omega while he picked himself up off the floor, dusted off his pants and cape, and returned his drawing kit to his utility belt.~ Rumpelstiltskin

Edited by Rumpelstiltskin

IC(NPC) - X-Calibur @ ForestAt the sound of gunfire X-Calibur instinctively ducked and rolled. In the time it took him to finish the evasive maneuver his HUD gathered enough data to tell him where the noise was coming from; he spun toward it and broke into a sprint, wordlessly beckoning the others after him. It would be hard to hear him over the noise anyway.IC - Apep @ Times Square, New YorkAfter a disorienting journey through rushing blackness the bandaged villainess was flung, with all the force of Earth's gravity, into the filthy floor of an alley. She wheezed upon landing, then rolled over just in time to watch the wormhole snap shut."Eargh." Apep got to her feet, stretched her arms and cracked her knuckles. Each crack was considerably more harsh and bony-sounding than you might hear from a normal human. She looked around. The alley was deserted save for a few rats. The lights and noise of Times Square flooded through the exit of the alley. And just look how many people were there... it was tempting to run out into the crowd and start causing mass chaos, but Apep had some self-control. There was a mission to be getting on with. At her mental command a stream of paper grew - yes, grew - from the mass that surrounded her body, extending upwards and wrapping around the topmost balcony of an overhead fire escape. It was several layers thick; strong enough to support her weight as she willed it to retract, dragging her upwards...

Edited by Kumata

OOC: I'm probably not meant to think this, but I get the eerie feeling that Apep is like a toliet-paper slingin' Spiderman.... just me? :PIC: "Because all we need on Earth is more soldiers...""Only that we can infer from the images within Mastermind's quarters than Silver has been there for quite some time, and Mastermind was keeping tabs on him. As far as what he's been doing for the past few weeks, unknown, but he appears to be actively performing heroics like he used to. And as for the where.... tell us" Esp snapped in Mastermind's direction."Sorry, I wasn't aware I was meant to know the name of every freakin' street in Las Vegas" "Then show us" she corrected, fading from view as a holographic map of the Vegas strip, gathered from satelliate data formed in her place. Mastermind glanced at it, briefly closing his eyes before raising his non-crippled hand to point to an intersection out of the way from the hustle and bustle of the main strip."He's not there now, but he will be there very soon. Since we've travelling a lot faster than he is, we'll probably get there first.... but you've got to take me out to him with you. Bring your.... soldier here to keep me from escaping if you have to, but if he doesn't remember you then he won't just jump on a spaceship with a bunch of strangers..."

breakdown_signature.jpg

The light becomes the dark...

IC: Omega took the paper. The image of what was almost certainly some kind of mummy set him wondering if Anubis would know anything about this, but they'd have to ask later. He nodded at Doctor Om. "Claro," he said briskly before turning to Prime. "Looks like we got you something to do after all. C'mon, let's see what she's doing in this millennium." And with that he took off down the hall and out the big hole in the wall. Grand Central Station, here we come.|H-D|NPC: The sound of gunfire immediately triggered an engineered response in Ultionis, who immediately found the nearest raised surface that seemed tall enough to apply and leapt over it, ducking down and taking cover from the direction he thought it was coming from. After a moment, however, he realized there were no bullets crashing into his cover, which was in fact the village well, and looked up. Gunfire, automatic, coming from inside one of the buildings. He could hear some of the rounds bouncing off the stone walls. So, not a 50. cal with armor-piercing rounds like he would've used. Those rounds would go through half a foot of stone like rice paper. As it was, the pattern seemed to be too spread out to effectively penetrate anything much. Probably designed to hit as many people as possible within its arc of fire, or just keep people from entering. Either way, easily solved. "Jam that thing!" He yelled over the racket, hoping that between a pair of ferrokinetics one of them would know how to jam a gun without wasting energy on twisting the barrel into a pretzel or something.(H-D)

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

IC - Sluice @ Epsilon"Just... just remember this," Sluice said sternly to Mastermind. "Being with the League of Salvation, I can greatly influence your fate. I'm not going to let you free - that's out of the question - but some cells can be made more comfortable than others. You help us find Silver and restore his memories without misbehaving, and I won't forget it."She turned to Esp's avatar. "Oh, and Esp, could you do me a favour please? Send a message to the League - even an email will do - with all the information you have on that Superbeing Smackdown tournament. Such a large grouping of criminals can't go ignored. I'm sure once the League knows about it they'll deal with it in the proper way."IC - Apep @ New York CityNow upon the roof, Apep broke into a lumbering sprint. The extended coil of bandages flapped loosely behind her, until she reached the edge of the rooftop - whereupon it shot forwards and wrapped onto the balcony rail of a slightly taller building before her, dragging her up towards it. She continued along in this manner fearlessly, without hesitation. Her path was a straight line from Times Square, taking her over Fifth Avenue and (soon) Grand Central Station...

IC: "Well.... at least this part of you hasn't changed from how he remembers you. Good... too much has changed as it stands...." Mastermind grumbled before dropping his gaze to the floor, cradling his wounded hand slightly. Seeing Sarah's return seemed to be influencing the memories of Silver trapped within, causing his personality to resurface: at least ever so slightly."I will begin compiling a report right away: hopefully the venue is not considered so badly damaged that they abandon it before the League arrives. But we'll reach our destination soon and well..... how are you holding up?" Esp asked, her hologram returning to humanoid form and reappearing closer to Sarah. "Silver tasked me with protecting you, but I haven't been very proactive in doing so outside monitoring your phsycial well-being... it has been a month since the ordeal, yet I never really asked if you are.... how do you say it? Doing ok?"

Edited by Transairion

breakdown_signature.jpg

IC - Sluice @ EpsilonSluice stared at Esp for a moment. It was just so utterly weird to hear that phrase being spoken by the flickering holographic avatar of a sentient spacecraft, especially one who until recently had taken a strong dislike to her."I don't know." She sighed. "I-I think I'll get a lot of my thoughts straightened out after we resolve this current ordeal. I'm none too thrilled that Abyss has been released, but then again Doctor Cole did recommend it. He said-" She paused. Why was she opening up like this? Because bottling up all my negative feelings is what led to the formation of Abyss in the first place, she answered herself. It helped that her only audience was an AI, a mutant and an alien. She felt less self-conscious in front of them than she would humans. "Well, basically I'm supposed to reconcile with all the traits that make up the Abyss personality; accept them as part of me. I dunno, it's not something I want to focus on right now. Right now I just want to ensure Silver's as alive as Mastermind says he is..."

OOC:is anyone in NYC?

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

OOC: RIght now in NYC we have Omega and Prime about to set off for Grand Central Station to stop Apep, a mummy villain who so far has yet to begin her villainous rampage. Probably just a matter of time. She's just about arrived, though.|H-D|

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

OOC: Incidentally Grand Central Station isn't Apep's destination, she's just passing over it. You can all feel free to step in whenever.IC - Apep @ Grand Central Station rooftopWith a muffled thump the villainness' bandaged feet hit the solid stone rooftop of Grand Central Station. The raised edges of the roof protected her from being seen by anybody on the ground, which was good - it would help if she could begin her mission without having been sighted. Someone like her was bound to draw attention; mummies tended to stand out when they were anywhere but Egypt.Still, she didn't waste time. She knew how many heroes liked to fly about New York, and there was nothing concealing her from above. So as soon as she had recovered from her landing she broke into a run again, sprinting across the rooftop...

Edited by Kumata

OOC: I guess we're just gonna have to bunny Negafire along, seeing as we have no word from Korkoa as of late...IC: Saosin (Hexas's Submarine, Pacific Trash Vortex)****.It would be far too easy to lose his cool, or chastise Madness for not keeping them properly concealed from Killer Mari's sweeps; what the team needed to do was plan. Joining her, walking right into the lion's den, would be giving her even more of a home field advantage than she already had - if she was even in the quarters at all, and hadn't just planted a bomb inside that would blow them away the second the door was tripped - while moving around, making her look for them, would only seek to infuriate them more, meaning that if they were caught and defeated, things would go a lot worse than they already could end up.And where the **** were Lone and Gadgeteer?-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: (Lone, At his workshop)By now, Lone had gotten the strip in, and booted it up. It gave him a faster reaction time, and made him feel human again. "Gadgeteer, you done yet? They might need us soon." Lone had also finished sealing his armor for underwater usage. It would do him no good to have his armor not be watertight.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC - Gadgeteer @ Lone's workshopThe Gadgeteer armour was now fully reassembled (minus the helmet, which remained on Viktor's head). The four engineers were at a tabletop, soldering various pieces of circuitry. Viktor himself was crouched at the base of his armoured battle suit, tweaking the tightness of some bolts with a spanner.He looked up at Lone's remark. "Almost." He reached around to the back of the armour, grabbed a long coil of wiring, and tossed one end of it over to Lone. "Connect this to an electricity source. The power core requires recharging..."

Edited by Kumata

IC:(Lone,At the workshop)"Got it." Lone when to plug it in to one of the charging ports next to the small nuclear plant that ran Lone's armor.

War...war never changes.

IC - Sluice @ EpsilonSluice stared at Esp for a moment. It was just so utterly weird to hear that phrase being spoken by the flickering holographic avatar of a sentient spacecraft, especially one who until recently had taken a strong dislike to her."I don't know." She sighed. "I-I think I'll get a lot of my thoughts straightened out after we resolve this current ordeal. I'm none too thrilled that Abyss has been released, but then again Doctor Cole did recommend it. He said-" She paused. Why was she opening up like this? Because bottling up all my negative feelings is what led to the formation of Abyss in the first place, she answered herself. It helped that her only audience was an AI, a mutant and an alien. She felt less self-conscious in front of them than she would humans. "Well, basically I'm supposed to reconcile with all the traits that make up the Abyss personality; accept them as part of me. I dunno, it's not something I want to focus on right now. Right now I just want to ensure Silver's as alive as Mastermind says he is..."
OOC: Hey Ymper, feel free jump in if you want to: sometimes I'm leaving a while between posts so you can respond if you desire to do so (most of the time I just don't get around to it, heh), because if I back-and-forth between Kumata too much I'll forget about you :PThat said I don't want you feel like the third wheel of our tricycle of plot... if I think about, technically I left and you changed it from a Unicycle to a Bicycle... and my return turned it into a Tricycle... ohnoI'mthethirdwheel :(IC: "So Abyss is meant to become a part of your, shall we say, true personality? Or she's actually a part of it already? I'll....trust your judgement on that..." Esp didn't seem particularly thrilled with that answer, especially since she'd developed a relatively strong dislike of Abyss in comparison to Sluice: while Sluice herself was never considered ideal, the Abyss personality was outright unpleasant, reckless, aggressive and generally incompatible. Sluice was therefore considered a perfect specimen in comparison to Abyss, and the fact both were seperate personalities of the same body made her goal all the more needlessly complicated... why couldn't there just be other, living Crystaxian females to make saving the species oh-so-much-easier? Of course, all this first required one thing. "We're about to come up on where Silver will apparently appear... verfying his phsyical and mental health, as well as retrieving him needs to be our top priority""He'll be there. I know full well your.... friend will bust my whole hand if it turns out I lied" Mastermind grimaced, using his non-mutilated (in his opinion) hand to prop himself up, and awkwardly get back on his feet. He clearly wasn't 100%, but the mutant wouldn't accept being carted around by the alien either. Esp meanwhile had activated a viewscreen to the outside, showing the familar glitter of the Vegas strip as they approached then promptly avoided lights, starting to slow as they neared the depressing dark sidestreets of their destination. Esp chose to set her craft of a body down across several empty parking spots (in clear violation of Las Vegas parking laws), trying to avoid attention in the eeirly-quiet part of the city: without the hustle and bustle this far-off area was like a ghost town.OOC: Your choice whether to depart the ship or not in your next post, Kumata. If you choose not to, I'll probably have Esp usher you out next time I post :P Edited by Transairion

breakdown_signature.jpg

I guess we're just gonna have to bunny Negafire along, seeing as we have no word from Korkoa as of late...
OOC: Yeah, he does that...I think real life just bites him in the rear a bit
OOC: Actually, I think this is the longest time he's gone without disappearing, so I suppose this is long overdue. :shrugs:IC: (Loadstone)As a being possessing sensitive hearing, Loadstone's initial response to the gunfire was to cringe and cover his ears. Granted, he instinctively raised a magnetic shield around both himself and Magneta to protect them, but in such close proximity to the boom of the gun and the crash of bullets against the stones around them, his head was spinning too much to do more.Magneta kept a much more level head. Initially she used her ferrokinetic powers to deflect the bullets, not trusting that they were going to be magnetic like Loadstone. After a moment's thought, however, she simply clamped the end of the machinegun's barrel shut and waited until the built-up pressure blew a hole in the side of the barrel.Loadstone blinked, the sound of gunfire still ringing in his ears. "Thanks for that..."OOC: I'm not sure if anyone else remembers, but thelonewander's character Tragedy was present with Omega and Omega Prime. I haven't forgotten about him, TLW, but I wanted to get Omega off doing something. You're welcome to go with them to stop Apep if you want, or you can keep on and sign up with the League. :)~ Rumpelstiltskin

OCC: Thank you for remember about me Rumpelstiltskin, but I might be trading Tragedy for some one else soon, just need to come up with said character,

War...war never changes.

OOC: Transairion have you been getting my PMs?Thelonewander, you should make a villain. There's a sad lack of villain PCs in this game!IC - Sluice @ Epsilon"Abyss was always me," Sluice explained further. "I mean, even you've probably noticed that I'm, um, lacking in things like confidence and assertion... that's because I, uh, buried them in my subconscious over years. I'm sorry but you'll just have to trust me there; that's a thing human psyches are capable of doing. So, um, yeah, Abyss is already part of me. In a way the me that's talking to you isn't my 'true' personality either. It's like a, kind of a 70:30 split. Sort of." Sluice could feel herself rambling again and stopped; thankfully it was at that moment Esp announced that they had reached their destination, effectively ending the conversation for now.After the cushioned bump of their landing passed through the craft, Sluice pulled the hood of her supersuit back over her face. She looked at Fellwyd, gave a nod and a reassuring smile (and immediately afterward hoped the alien understood the gesture) then descended Esp's boarding ramp, stepping into the cold night air of Las Vegas.IC(NPC) - X-Calibur @ Forest"Another trap?" Asked X-Calibur, reaching Loadstone. His sprint turned into a gentle jog as he approached, now that the threat was apparently over.IC - Gadgeteer @ Lone's workshopThe four engineers had completed whatever work they had been doing and, following a previous command by Viktor, slotted the circuit boards into place somewhere within the torso of the armoured battle suit. Viktor reached into the neck-hole of the suit and, with a click, the entire chest blossomed open, giving him space to climb inside. Another click and it closed around him like a metal claw. All the while there was an electric hum as power passed along the wiring from Lone to Gadgeteer."I have utilised your nanoforge in an... alternative way," Gadgeteer said to Lone. "I am unable to repair damage, as you are. Instead I have attained other functions. I will explain them to you on our journey." Being the suspicious sort he was, Viktor wasn't comfortable with announcing his new abilities in front of the four engineers. "Whistler should have returned with the League Jet by now. I expect it will be waiting where we were dropped off; at the Hollywood sign." His HUD informed him that the power core was fully charged; he detached the cable from the armour. "I am ready to go."He was mentally exhausted now, after an hour of nonstop calculating and concentrating, but somehow the feeling managed to bury his previous physical exhaustion. He was still sweaty and hungry, but those were discomforts he could live with. The one hindrance that did bother him was time: he'd completed the upgrade to his armoured battle suit, sure, but he hadn't had time to test it to make sure the new functions worked properly. He'd just have to trust in his own engineering skills...OOC: I'm finally claiming the Equipment Upgrade I've had available for Viktor for some time now.

GadgeteerUrbanMode.png

It doesn't look much different. What could have changed, I wonder? :sly:

Edited by Kumata

IC: (Lone, leaving the workshop)"alright then. Lets get going. Now, everyone out." Once all the people left, Lone locked down the shop, putting in place his insane amount of sercuity, and then the pair went off back to the Hollywood sing. "So, how are you using the Forge?"OCC: don't worry, i will be a villian, just need to iron out a few things.

War...war never changes.

IC - Gadgeteer @ Hollywood signAs the two armoured men approached the enormous white lettering, the League Jet shimmered into view. It had landed on a knoll a few dozen feet away, and up until that point had been invisible. Gadgeteer spoke as they walked."The nanorobots generated by my forge are of a slightly different design to yours. They are capable of interlocking and affixing themselves at preprogrammed points across my armoured battle suit to alter its shape, or to disassemble its components at a microscopic level and reconstruct them. Because of this I am able to switch between four separate 'modes', each with differing capabilities. The form I wear now is the Urban Mode, the default. This mode possesses the same capabilities you have seen me display thus far, although from the crashed League Jet at Manchester airport I have been able to add an Omega Radiation scanner. This will make locating superpowered beings easier."They climbed onto the jet, where Whistler sat with Romulus and Captain Code. Apparently neither had attempted to make any kind of escape; Romulus obviously saw more sense in behaving in order to receive payment, and Captain Code must have resigned himself to his fate. Gadgeteer gave a curt nod to Whistler as they boarded, then sat himself in front of the jet's controls. From the right palm of his armour he extended the adaptable connection port, plugged it in, and seized command of the craft. The coordinates of where the rest of the group had been dropped off were still on the system; all Gadgeteer had to do was tell the autopilot to return them there.When that was done he removed his adaptable connection port and stood up, turning towards Lone again. Suddenly a silvery cloud streamed from the gaps in Gadgeteer's armour, briefly engulfing his entire body. There was a hissing, buzzing sounds as parts were stripped away and others were added onto. The swarm of nanorobots did their job in seconds; when the cloud retreated, the armoured battle suit had become far bulkier and quite obviously watertight."For the mission at hand, my Deep Sea Mode should be most effective..."OOC:

GadgeteerDeepSeaMode_zpsf3cdc913.png

OOC: I was automatically going to reply "what PM's?", but I actually checked and somehow I do have 2 whole messages I've never seen before today... it's really odd that I missed them, since normally I read as soon as I get them (there's a giant red symbol showing when I have something new), and somehow I didn't see it twice? Maybe I'm going blind since they were sent quite some time ago as well...And hey, shouldn't Gadgeteer start his transformation sequence with a loud "Gadgeteer, Maximize!" ?IC: Well I hope for our sake Dr Cole wasn't entirely correct in his diagnosis: Abyss in any form is not what I want to work with Esp thought to herself as Sluice began to exit, holding onto the hope she'd gone to see some kind of quack. Trying to prevent extinction of a species with a mentally unstable female human who was only going to get more unpleasant, more often? She'd rather try the gene-splicing route in one of her tanks..."Ugh.... let's just get this over with..." Mastermind sighed, starting to move towards the exit as well but at a slow pace that was barely above limping: he was fearing that rushing to the exit would cause Fellwyd to seek retribution for "escaping" by breaking his entire hand, or a leg, or outright ripping his tail off. He tried to follow Sluice at least, glancing around as his eyes adjusted to the dull street that was so empty and abandoned.... was this area due to be demolished to make way for a car wash or something? "I can sense him coming.... you have a plan that won't immediatly scare him off?"OOC: I'm guessing/hoping that it's actually nightime in Vegas, since I'm completely lost track of time by now so I have no clue what time of day it is in America. So if I describe the scenary wrong that's my bad :P

breakdown_signature.jpg

OOC: Time seems kind of nebulous in this game.IC(Fellwyd): The alien stayed close behind Mastermind, although, privately, he was somewhat doubtful that simply standing where the apparent friend of Sluice was supposed to be would work, considering that one of the people in the group had, by the sound of it, performed some form of parasitic act upon him, and the only one that should have been familiar, based on the apparent nature of the parasitism, might be just as unfamiliar as Fellwyd.OOC: I keep accidentally typing 'Fellyward' in my ICs. I shaketh my fisteth at thee, Trans!

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: My automatic mental image of Vegas is at night. It's not night in Michigan (which is where the forest group is), but, eh... I'm invoking my 'time ripples' plot device to explain it away. (And yes I invented that before the chronicled adventures of a certain alien doctor started using the 'timey wimey' handwave)IC - Sluice @ Las Vegas"If his memories of me are gone then he'll be back to his old ways, acting like he did when he lived alone in Australia..." Sluice fell quiet, thinking for a moment. Though the street they were standing in was dark and chilly, the bright lights of Vegas could be seen all around them in the sky like a halo."Well, this isn't going to be comfortable for you Mastermind, but I can't say I'm bothered too much. I want you to pretend to attack me and Fellwyd, very loudly, very obviously. It ought to goad Silver into intervening. Esp, use whatever scanners you have to keep an eye on him. Fellwyd, if you have a sense of smell that's anything to boast about it'd help if you could try and catch his scent, too. The main problem is the fact that he can turn invisible - if he does that we might lose him..."

Edited by Kumata

IC:(ozo,new York rooftops)"hmm...a pile of string flying out of the city...doesn't seem like very friendly attire,perhaps I'll go check this out."*ozo jumps from the rooftop,hoverboard in hand.*

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

OOC: I keep accidentally typing 'Fellyward' in my ICs. I shaketh my fisteth at thee, Trans!
Oops, I did that early on and now I've confused you? I'd be less sorry if you didn't actually break Mastermind's finger, I'll bop you one for that! Speaking of such...IC: "Yes, and losing him isn't an option I can allow... he could dissappear for weeks, months, or even longer and we might not be able to track him down again. But as for creating a lot of noise... gladly" Mastermind whirled towards Fellwyd as gestured with his palm, grabbing the alien in a telekinetic grip and tossing him especially roughly into a streetlight. Mastermind hadn't just been pondering his miserable existance since his capture, he was smart enough to focus on replenishing his vast power reserves in case of another conflict: acting powerless easily led them into a false sense of security that they could do as they pleased with him. "Do you REALLY think I'd let you get away with breaking bone?!" he seethed, hurling Fellwyd towards another streetlight. Technically Mastermind was following the plan and creating a ruckus, but he was also enthusiastically wailing on the alien rather roughly in the process.... at least it was going to seem realistic all right!OOC: *Bop's you one* :P

breakdown_signature.jpg

Real name: Drona PiloAlias: The Phantom, (and lesser known) GoneAppearance: 6 foot 2, black hair, thick lean build (not quite as thick as regular), black eyes. Suit: black long sleeve shirt, black pants, black thick hard knife proof fabric boots, black knife poof gloves, reflection absorbing black plastic visor with full head strap which is black.Power: teleportation, better put, materialization, he can dematerialize things and people in sight, close to him or touching, this does however take seconds and is not immediate, he materializes the things dematerialized at given points he has been to or seen (pictures don't count), he can teleport things though glass and walls and not so thick metals. It is possible for him to dematerialize and materialize things he hasn't seen or touched though large thick dense borders to places he hasn't seen or been, but doing things like that usually extremely hard, time consuming, and take lots of concentration, if possible.Allegiance: solo villainArea: Nunavut, Canada. Currant location unknown.Bio: Mother was from Britain, Father was from Maine, of Course those were his adopted parents. He was confiscated from his real parents by social services.Do to his adopted father’s job, they traveled Canada. When Canada was taken over by the totalitarian regime, they traveled to Nunavut to stay away from major cities, however this was because of his adopted fathers illegal business. Drona, by the age of eighteen had already gotten the reputation of $50,000 dead and $200,000 alive, because of museum robberies and the theft of certain valuable objects. His work can usually be identified from his trade mark, the word “gone”.

If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.

Wait that doesn't seem right.

lhikan_banner.png

IC - Apep @ New YorkThough she kept her gaze ahead, Apep spotted Ozo in the corner of her eye immediately (grey nonhumans with hoverboards didn't exactly blend in). She knew not if he was a hero or villain, but he certainly wasn't a recogniseable member of the Coalition so she decided to give him the slip. She changed direction suddenly, running to the right and paper-swinging her way onto another rooftop.IC - Sluice @ Las Vegas"I said pretend!" Exclaimed Sluice, splashing Mastermind with freezing water, an attempt to break his concentration rather than outright attack him. Abyss was the personality capable of feeling animosity toward other beings, not her. Sluice was only angry at herself - for not forseeing such an obvious reaction from Mastermind, for the lameness of her plan, for the incompetent way in which she felt she appeared to Fellwyd...

IC(Fellwyd): When he was lifted from the ground by the psychic, the alien almost immediately allowed his body to go limp, so that, when he collided with the streetlight, while the ragdoll-like flopping probably looked (and certainly felt) unpleasant, it certainly wasn't as bad as it would have been if the alien had tensed prior to impact, so that there was a significant amount of bruising but no lasting injuries.Unluckily, when he was thrown into the second streetlight, the alien impacted on his left side, with the device that translated his speech into English (and the other way around) taking much of the force of the collision.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: Fellwyd with a busted communicator? Now won't that be fun! XDIC: "The most believable performance is a real one, is it not?" Mastermind retorted after giving an angry hiss when he was splashed: it wasn't exactly painful but getting dumped with freezing cold liquid at night was unpleasant to say the least. With Fellwyd sprawled on the ground Mastermind released his grip on the alien, turning to face Sluice instead and forming a psychic buzzsaw in the air behind him. "Let's see if Abyss's utter disregard for the life of her opponent really makes her the better fighter...." he mused, gesturing with his palm to send the buzzsaw whirling in the heroine's direction."Sluice I'm tracking... something headed your way. It might be Silver but the genetic signature I'm reading doesn't entirely match what it should be... it's not quite right" Esp chimed in Sluice's helmet to provide yet another helpful distraction, though there was nothing out of the ordinary approaching from the shadows... but apparently whatever she detected was on the way.

Edited by Transairion

breakdown_signature.jpg

IC - Sluice @ Las VegasA shield of ice appeared in mid-air, perfectly disk-shaped, and hovering motionlessly as if supported by invisible struts. It blocked the bath of the psychic buzzsaw, which screeched horribly as it tore through the thick layer of ice and continued on its way. By that time, however, Sluice had sprinted to the side, and was already commanding more water molecules to group together (and recycling those from the now-broken shield), forming more ice disks as she ran so that Mastermind would have to deal with both a moving and an obstructed target. She wasn't as offensive a fighter as Abyss, but she was every bit as skilled with her powers...