To Save The World!

IC (Surge): Surge may not have been a medical man, but he could see that it was broken. He'd broken enough of them himself. On bank robbers and the like who wouldn't drop their guns. "Dude, that's a nasty break. You got a ride? We could take you to the hospital." He hoped he just sounded like any other concerned guy.IC (Nihilo): "Alright, but I'll give you the warning I gave your robo friend over there. Any probe or whatnot comes where I don't want it, you're gonna be hurting." Turning to Gap, he said, "It's not that I have anything to hide, I just don't trust these quacks. I've had too many want to use me in some sorta Hadron Collider or something." He then "walked" into the glass tube.

Edited by King Joe

OOC: I'm about to feel really stupid, but I have to ask... How do I go about making an NPC? I've not done it before, you see. Would I fill out a character form for TPTI, and just make it clear he's an NPC? Or can I just make one up?IC: Magneta gently took Dylan's arm just below the elbow; no sense causing more hurt to the kid. She looked at the hand for a moment and shook her head. "Oooh, that looks bad... It's defenitly broke. Look hun, I have some stuff at my apartment I can use to patch you up if you don't wanna go to a hospital, okay? Les', just go back to my place and I'll fix you right up." She also looked at Surge and shook her head, hoping to suggest to him that mentioning a hospital to a freaked out kid like this may be a bad idea...

Edited by Toa Korkoa: Toa of plasma

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

OOC: CoKK, I gotta say the altverse storyline is awesome, but I feel that I may have screwed it up by inviting Plasmafire. Cuz in my mind, it seem to make more sense to supercharge him over Stella, simply because of the addition of plasma to his power set. However, I know that's not the plan, so maybe we need a way to work around that so it doesn't occur to the characters? ;)

OOC: It had occurred to me, which had a lot to do with pretty much the first thing I did in the altverse was declare their Plasmafire to be dead, just so there was only one pyrokinetic available. Of course, because I knew this sort of issue was bound to come up as soon as the arc started, so my plan when someone brought up the idea of putting Original Flavor Plasmafire through the machine was mostly to dismiss it as A Very Bad Idea. Sure, the altverse gang is in a situation where they're desperate enough to actually attempt a plan like this, but eventually Team Ourverse was gonna make it back home, and they'd probably see the issue with one of them coming back as the Doctor Manhattan of setting stuff on fire. :P As for NPCs, unless you've got a reason to think they'd be overpowered (in which case the best plan would be to run it past TPTI), you don't really need to do anything special to introduce one into the story.And Joe, that was just Hivemind's way of saying, if slightly coyly: "he kept shooting at bugs for some reason, but I can't imagine why".IC:"Well... it wouldn't be the first time," said Fade, a little distant. "It's... it's a long story, I might explain it another time. Like I said, the Supercharger was originally meant just to give people superpowers..."---The glow in Mystic's eyes shone just a little brighter."I... I can feel another presence, just down below us. He's still setting up his charges," she said, putting her hands to her head. "If he has some sort of detonator, my powers should be sufficient to keep it in an inactive state. While I am keeping him occupied, the other explosives will need to be disarmed just in case."[For Science!]

No one in the world ever gets what they want,

and that is beautiful.

Everybody dies frustrated and sad,

and that is beautiful.

OOC: You don't need to PM TPTI for permission when it comes to NPCs, just make 'em up.IC: Once Nihilo was inside the glass chamber the Indian scientist sealed the door behind him, then tottered over to a computer console and started to flick switches. The interior of the chamber was soundproof, but the scientist's voice carried in through a speaker system."I'll get the questions out of the way whilst she powers up. Is your antimatter form a permanent state? Do you have a civilian identity? And do you currently have a place of residence..?"

OOC: Well, one thing I'd thought of is this: Perhaps the prototype supercharger simply wouldn't work once the subject left the universe it was used in? Obviously it's your plot, so do whatever you want, but I think it best to either deal with it now or just agree that the idea doesn't occur to the characters. :P ALSO, INTRODUCING A NEW NPC: Coalition doctor... The Doctor! He has the ability to speed healing in others, and has the ability to regerate his body upon his death! He us currently in his TENTH regeration! (So use David Tenant as a template fore him. :P)IC: Plasmafire cocked his head. "So... potentially speaking, that could work? Maybe? Possibly, anyway?"IC: Negafire suddenly found himself accosted by a very loud British man bustling into the room. "Well, what have we here?!" He cried, dragging Negafire to an examination table and sitting him on it. "Ooh, been in a fight lately, eh? Quite a shot there, very clean! Aah, no worries, have you fixed up in no time!" A few moments later, Negafire looked at his newly bandaged shoulder and wrist. "Um... Wow... Nice healthcare we got here, huh?" The Doctor laughed and patted Negafire on the back. "Very good, that was a joke!" Before Negafire could say another word, The Doctor had swept back into his blue, phone booth sized office. "That was weird..."IC: Magneta nodded and helped Dylan up. "No hospitals hun, got it. We'll go right to my apartment, you can spend the night there, you'll be safe. I'll patch you up, don't worry." She gave Surge a look that told him to follow her.

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

OOC: @ New NPC... :superfunny:IC (Nihilo): "I am Nihilo. I have no other identity. The antimatter is permanent. No going back and forth. And I might have another residence. I wouldn't tell you though now if I wanted to keep it hidden now would I?"IC (Surge): As Surge followed Magenta, he facepalmed himself in his mind. He was screwing this up big time. He needed to focus. For now though, he just kept his trap shut. It seemed to be doing more harm than good.

NPC: Dylan Eisling nodded, seeming more relaxed - as relaxed as a half-drunk man with a broken hand can be, even in a woman's presence. "Yeah," he said slowly. "Yeah, let's go." He stumbled off toward the door, just sober enough not to try and open it with his broken hand.H-D

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

OOC: Great, you've got a fellow (who really doesn't seem very evil) who can regenerate from death and looks like David Tennant, and I've got a legitimate alien with a habit of being confused and saying what.IC(Fellwyd): "That branch would not be unacceptable, provided the craft is functional." The alien was still rather unnerved by the hologram, considering that it still hadn't been fully explained that it didn't belong to a human. Humans in possession of technology like this had some very strange implications, considering what he'd seen of the world so far.IC(Mr. No-One): The spy readied his pistol, and looked at Skyra and Ultionis."Right. For obvious reasons, apprehension of the perpetrator is primary objective number two. I shouldn't have to tell you what objective one is. Considering the League's policies, we'll try to take him alive, but keeping the perpetrator alive is a secondary objective. And, uh... Mystic, was it? Would you be able to serve as coordinator for this job? Keep us up to date with the full situation, since you can access our minds?"

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

NPC: Ultionis nodded in agreement. Not that he was eager to have a psychic in his head the whole mission, but if worst came to worst he knew a technique to block out telepaths. "I'm trained to defuse and disarm explosives of all sorts. If you keep him busy and above all keep him from setting them off, I'll handle the bombs."NPC: Elliot Thomas, head of a small department in the DA’s office, had just enough time to reflect that his wife had always told him this alleyway shortcut would be the death of him one day. He was in the middle of hoping it wasn’t true when he was slammed roughly into the brick wall and a fist covered in black with ashen, metal plates over the knuckles and forearm slammed into the wall next to his head. A face in the dark, almost impossible to make out, leaned in and glared at him. He couldn’t see the eyes, but he felt that glare. A voice spoke out, grating, with a metallic edge to it. “Who are you working for?”It was around this point that he had to force his bladder not to empty. He stammered out a reply as best he could. “I-I don’t know what you’re talking-““Don’t lie to me!” The voice shouted, and before he could protest another hand flew out of the darkness, striking him backhanded and sending him sprawling to the ground. He didn’t even have time to regain his senses before he was lifted bodily by the scruff of the neck and slammed back against the wall. “I know about Dylan Eisling. I know you’re feeding him orders. Now tell me who’s giving them or I’ll smear you all over this wall!”Elliot struggled to breathe. “Ei-Eisling? I don’t-“ Another backhanded blow to the face, only this time he was supported and couldn’t fall. It somehow made the blow sting worse.“No more games! Eisling named you as his source in the DA’s office – a man named Elliot. I checked the files, and you’re the only Elliot in that entire office. Now either you give me what I want or I get very unhappy.”Something broke through the surface of Elliot Thomas’ fear-addled and oxygen-deprived brain. “E- Eehhh-“ The grip on his throat loosened and he took a few breaths as best he could. “I know… who you’re talking… about. His name… is William Elliott. Last name. Two Ts. He’s the DA’s secretary…”The grip on his throat slowly loosened further, until the figure let him go. The voice came again. “If you’re lying to me…”Elliot shook his head, glad the circulation was returning to his brain. “No, no, I swear! He’s the only other Elliot in the office. I-I don’t know his address, but he should be in the phonebook. Please, you gotta believe me…”The figure in the darkness seemed to consider him for a long while. “You got mugged. You walked down the wrong alley and some thugs held you up. That’s where you got the bruises. If I find out he’s heard otherwise, or knows I’m coming, I’ll be back to finish the job.” The metallic edge to his voice made it all the more menacing – like being threatened by something that wasn’t even human.Then, in a sudden, black blur the figure was gone, and Elliot Thomas was left to wonder what kind of psychopath he’d just given his co-worker’s name to.H-D

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

IC:"Well, yeah, in theory," said Fade. "But I don't know if this is a permanent thing, or if it'll just take time to settle down. Better not mess around with the Supercharger until we know for certain, 'kay?"---"Indeed. I've been trained for precisely this sort of situation, and can keep the rest of you apprised of new developments and obstacles," replied Mystic. "But... in case League protocol is not enough motivation for bringing him in alive, do consider our target may have equipped himself with a dead man's switch. At the very least... cause to deactivate those bombs quickly."Honing in on the psychic signature, Mystic stepped away from the group, making her way towards the nearest set of stairs.[For Science!]

No one in the world ever gets what they want,

and that is beautiful.

Everybody dies frustrated and sad,

and that is beautiful.

IC(Mr. No-One): "We'll handle the explosives as we come across them. Since we're no longer in company of mixed allegiances, it's safe enough to tell you my agency. I've worked for the Central Intelligence Agency for just upwards of twenty-five years, so we all have some degree of experience with defusing explosives," the spy replied to Ultionis, before turning to Mystic. "Quite true, the actions we're dealing with are very likely not those of a sane man. We'll proceed with caution."

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

NPC: Ultionis nodded and followed. "Understood." As he walked, he replaced the clips in his pistols with rubber bullets, just in case there was a dead man's switch. Considering the sheer power of these custom weapons, he also made a note to shoot at nerve points, not vital organs. Couldn't be too careful. He glanced up at Mr. No-One, or whatever his name was. "Afraid I can't tell you my branch. It's classified - even to the CIA." Not to mention that they still were in mixed company, just not the company of villains. He avoided thinking about the branch, just in case. "All you need to know is I'm trained to handle situations like these, and it sounds like you all have similar experience."H-D

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

IC(Mr. No-One): "Ah, a super-spook, then. I'll bet you've got great life insurance."For his own part, Mr. No-One was rather lacking in the rubber bullet department, so his plan was to just shoot the target in the limbs if he had to shoot at all.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

He found a taxi which stooped to pick up this weird looking person. "Where to?" X-Blade got into the cab, "can you take me to the nearest travel buses that go the Swindon.?" "Sure, it's only ten or so blocks away."

OOC: Argh, that was painful to read. Swindon is a city, quite far from London. It's a bit like a character hopping onto the New York subway and being told his journey to Illinois won't take long. :P
OOC: Sorry DX just wanted to get there a little fast, more than likely i messed up cause I didnt put in that the events that X-Blade has been currently was almost 24 hours(maybe) before whats going on currently DX.sorry for not putting that detail in. But the good thing is that i placed in Bus Station. so right now X-Blade is riding the bus and might take a couple posts to get there.IC:Kaname just sat down. he was tired. And from what he could tell he might up being useless. Well, trying to sell out everyone and such to help Frigid was pretty bad, but he guessed that Frigid already knew what his plans are.But now they were planning to take a trip to Fade's dads house for a Supercharger that dont work as good as the more complete version, plus they were up against from what they said the strongest person in the universe in this Dimension. Now Fade's powers dont work cause of some snafu during the jump over here."So..are we going to trudge into Winter Wonderland were we could Die? or are we going to stay here and Die slowly? Either ways fine with me."-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(Current rp time XD)X-Blade was sitting in a charter bus. it would be quite a while before he reached his destination. Ha..i'll just relax and take a nap... there wasnt very many people on the bus, and he didnt expect to get there until late at night. If his target wasnt home, then it would be perfect. He needed to test his powers a little more.the people who were on the bus were staring at him, of course it wasnt everyday were you'd see a man in strange clothing wearing a mask on the bus.

Kenpachi Zaraki Captain of squad 11

Read This to learn about kenpachi.

odstreflect.png

Credit to Republic Commando Darman for the banner.

OOC: He may not seem evil, no, but neither does Hivemind on the surface. Besides, it seems the Coalition was originally designed as a place to promote superhumans over normals, not necessarily an evil organization. Maybe he just considers himself better than others, and the Coalition can use him. Besides, together we've got a full Doctor, TSOot! :PIC: "Well of course, I'm not that stupid." Plasmafire said, smiling. 'We just deal with it as it happens, eh?"IC: Magneta led Dylan down the street a little ways before ducking into an alley. "My car's parked right back here, okay?"OOC: Anybody wanna interact with Negafire? *hopefull*

OOC: You know Half-Dragon, why don't you make Ultionis your third PC? You are entitled to one, in case you've forgotten.IC: "Okay, good. I'll just change clothes and then we'll go." Sarah drained her tea and walked over to the group of police officers, who were discussing the aftermath of The Reaper's attack. Sarah was given the fresh clothes and, after finding a secluded spot to change, approached Fellwyd again. "This way," she said, and began leading him along another street.IC: The Indian scientist muttered a few things to himself, flipping switches as he did so. Gap was standing well back, watching the proceedings Suddenly an electric droning sound filled the glass chamber and a number of nearby computer monitors began displaying reams of scrolling data. It was all gibberish to Gap, but the scientist seemed to understand them, for he watched them with an expression of interest."Hm, can you do something?" He said to Nihilo after a few minutes. "Just generate a small burst of antimatter - very small, just enough to disintegrate some of the air molecules in the chamber..."

Edited by Kumata

OOC: Atoms? Perhaps you mean molecules, seeing as nothing I can think of in the air exists in a monoatomic state. Nitrogen gas and oxygen gas are diatomic, carbon dioxide has three atoms, etc... Then again, Argon gas, but that's a trace element.IC(Fellwyd): The alien was now rather glad for the drop into the bay, seeing as it had removed much of the smell of rotting corpses from him, so he didn't have to deal with the stench. He followed the superhero, glancing around to see if he could find more signs of advanced technology like the hologram. So far, nothing really presented itself.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: SkyraSkyra followed the group down the set of stairs, as that was the only way to go at the moment. Skyra spoke in a hushed tone. "Hmm, I can sense his breathing down below. It's very rapid and irregular. Let's see if I can do something with that." He activated his powers, the air around Hijek was beginning to thin. "That should slow him down a bit, he's gonna have work a lot harder to breathe."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: I'm definitely considering it, but there's one other candidate vying for the position. You'll see at the end of the mini-arc I'm doing. NPC: "Not too quickly. If we tip him off and lose the element of surprise, he may just set the bombs off early." He dropped into a crouch. His armor, surprisingly, made very little noise - the plates slid silently over one another and the kevlar lower layer.H-D

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

IC(Mr. No-One): The CIA agent crouched as well, waiting for either of the other two to make a move and get the job started.OOC: Hmm... What shall we do if Rakata doesn't post by, say, Thursday?

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: Or in a less harassing tactic, you could PM him. :PIC: Sarah noticed Fellwyd glancing about as they walked, but assumed him to just be interested in his surroundings. For a while she was quiet, as she studied street signs to work out which direction the demolition site was."Have you ever heard of the Crystaxian species? Or of the planet Crystax?" She eventually asked Fellwyd.IC: Gadgeteer's gaze settled on a trash can. He grabbed the lid and flung it in the general direction of the villain, then grabbed a bag from within. Still holding the car door in front, he advanced on the villain...

IC: Achilles rasied his hand, knocking the lid away. He ran at the hero, and brought his gauntleted arm down. A sharp blade extended from the side, slicing through the door and leaving Gadgeteer with two halves. Achilles brought his other hand up for a wicked punch, gun strapped to his back. Without the mental blocks of pain and injury, he was able to swing his fist as hard as he possibly could, leaving a dent in the facemask.

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC(Fellwyd): "They are unfamiliar to me, though, given the nature of the news directed to active Diemawr warriors, that means very little - only that we have neither been at war with them nor allied with them. If civilian trade operations have been underway between the two races, but no official dealings, that could explain my lack of knowledge of them, or it could simply be that our branches have never crossed... Is this question meant to imply that there are more who, like me, have been fallen from their own tree in some way, and now live on the human root-world?"Fellwyd was intrigued at the prospect of other aliens on the planet, though as no concrete statement had been made confirming their presence, he wasn't in a hurry to assume they were there, and he still hadn't made the connection between these possible aliens and the hologram.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: Sarah had thought that it might be nice to meet someone who had known the Crystaxians - someone who wasn't in command of an enormous robotic armada - but Fellwyd not knowing them made that a moot point."Yes, there have been other alien species that came to Earth. That is why I think that the League can help you, as they have helped other aliens before." Technically they had fought most of the aliens that visited the planet, but there were the odd few that had come in peace. "Esp is a spacecraft that belonged to one of those aliens - a Crystaxian."IC: Shield: broken. Faceplate: dented. There was a bright side, however - the villain had saved Gadgeteer the trouble of coming over to him. Gadgeteer enacted the maneuver he had been planning - he thrust the garbage bag into the villain's face as hard as he could. The bag burst with the force of it, resulting in several rather noxious substances spilling out, as well as crumpled bits of packaging. With Gadgeteer's palm behind them they were being forced into the villain's face, and with any luck, his mouth...

Edited by Kumata

IC: Achilles clenched his teeth hard, flinching at the smell. His guantlet, blade retraced, grabbed onto Gadgeteer's faceplate, fingers digging into the holes and dents, and began to pull, aiming to rip it off.OOC: Your choice if it comes off.Okay, so all I know is that Nightwatch went through a portal... Can someone please clear things up for me? If not, I might just restart him somewhere else.

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC(Fellwyd): "So the technology for that hologram is from another world. That explains why the technology does not appear elsewhere, that I have seen, on this world, and also the strange manner of the hologram's greeting."

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: Lol, Nightwatch didn't go through a portal. The villains escaping with Danielle Thomas escaped through a portal. Read the first part of this post to see what happened after that. Since then, the heroes have all left the scene so Nightwatch is basically free to do whatever.IC: "Yes," nodded Sarah. She didn't feel the need to point out that the 'strange manner' of Esp's greeting was just her using an Earthen phrase.They rounded a corner and the demolition site came into view. It was a large, bare patch of ground - whatever demolition had occurred there had long since been cleared away. There was a very singular sight in the middle of it, however, and that was the arrow-shaped silver spacecraft. Though it was visibly very advanced technologically, there were patches where it sported damage or crude repairs, betraying the ordeals it had recently endured.A boarding ramp extended as the two approached it. Sarah led Fellwyd in slowly, as she was sure he would want to take in the sight of it.IC: With his free hand Gadgeteer pulled at the villain's gauntleted arm, lessening the strength with which he was pulling at his faceplate. With the other hand he continued to press bits of garbage into the villain's face. For a while the two grappled in this way, neither quite triumphing over the other. Gadgeteer had the superior strength by a margin, but the villain's lack of pain threshold made up for the difference.Viktor's frustration was building, however. This was his first outing as Gadgeteer and he'd wanted to get off to a good start by foiling a bank robbery - fairly standard superhero fare, yet for some reason he'd ended up with an impervious opponent. He couldn't help thinking about how this battle might have progressed if he was still in possession of his Dreadnought armour.With a grunt Gadgeteer summoned the strength to force the villain away from him. The villain had strong grip, however, and the faceplate came away - not completely, but it swung open by the hinges on one side, exposing Viktor's face as it flapped open. Gadgeteer hastily tried to jam it shut again...

IC(Fellwyd): The alien examined the outside of the ship, noting the sleek design, and that it was quite a bit less heavily-built than a Diemawr craft."It appears to lack armor... and escape pods."

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: "If you've got a better ship to travel on, lizard-boy, then I'm not stopping you." Esp's avatar had appeared at the top of the boarding ramp, and was looking at Fellwyd with a sour expression.IC: Gadgeteer stumbled backwards as the bullets bounced centimetres away from his exposed face. Too close! He pressed a hand against the faceplate, keeping it still over his face, whilst he racked his brains for a new strategy. He couldn't think of one. There was no equipment he possessed that could even hurt the villain, let alone disable him. Gadgeteer's free fist clenched. Viktor was by no means a sore loser, but the manner in which the odds seemed to be stacked against him frustrated him greatly. Nevertheless he had to accept that his first undertaking as Gadgeteer was a failure. Activating the high pressure pistons in his legs, he leapt up onto the nearest rooftop. Unlike real heroes he saw no sense in fighting until the bitter end, and so would retreat and repair...

IC(Fellwyd): Deciding not to go into the discussion of why escape pods, crashed in Cardiff bay or not, couldn't exactly fly, Fellwyd cut to the chase of looking confused. The way the hologram talked was currently the top candidate for frying his brain, and the fact that he didn't know about things like energy shields existing didn't really help."...But where's the armor?"

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC (Nihilo): Nihilo sighed, and created a tiny orb of antimatter and let the repel field around it go. At least it was a tiny bit. It would be at least a couple days of causing strife to get him back up to fighting level, not to mention a few more to get himself back to having a good buffer. Goodness knows he needed it this last mission.

IC: "If I knew that I wouldn't have been scouring the planet for traces of it, would I," retorted Esp. "And a lot of it got shot off inside the mothership, which was vaporised so I don't expect to be seeing it again-""Hang on, Esp, wait, he's not too familiar with English," said Sarah, trying to keep things calm. "You're probably confusing him. His name is Fellwyd. He is a... Diemawr.""Never heard of them.""Well, that's as may be, but he crash-landed on Earth a little while ago and doesn't really know much about human culture. I was going to pop home, get my League communicator and see if they can help him integrate a bit better."Esp's avatar looked over Fellwyd again. Her holographic expression seemed to soften."... all right, hang on. I don't have all the stabilisers fixed yet so it might be a bit of a bumpy journey." The boarding ramp folded up, sealing the pair inside, as a low vibration indicated that they were taking off.IC: "Uh-huh. Yes. Hm." The Indian scientist seemed very interested in the readouts as Nihilo annihilated a few airborne particles. After another few minutes of him turning dials and jotting down data readouts, the electric droning diminished and he hurried over to open the door of the chamber."All done," he smiled, with a mouth full of gold teeth. "Hmm, yes, you are a very unique and interesting individual. I shall enjoy examining your data. Hmm - perhaps in time I can even devise ways for you to expand your abilities! Hmm." It wasn't quite clear whether the scientist was talking to Nihilo or himself."Are we done here?" Asked Gap, who was beginning to look bored."Ah, yes, I have everything I need. You are free to go..."OOC: King Joe, you can have Nihilo go off to do whatever you like now. As I said to Korkoa, if no-one else wants to have their characters interact with you I'll whip up something for you to do.

Edited by Kumata

IC(Fellwyd): With the difficulties he was having with the hologram, the alien elected to go silent, just looking around at things on the inside of the ship. On the inside, it was a fairly nice ship, but the whole thing still seemed massively underbuilt. Unless there was a rather thick layer of the hull missing, these Crystaxians must have had other priorities than survivability when they were building the ship.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: Okay, but have it take place a couple days later maybe? Or even just tomorrow his time.He's beat.IC (Nihilo): Nihilo turned to Gap. "Now listen. I'm not about to tell anyone where I live. Except, hmm, maybe..." he looked at Gap ponderingly, thinking... "I'm goin to tell you, and ONLY you where I live. That way, if I'm needed for a mission, you can come and get me with your wormhole thing. If you can. Unless the Coalition has an antimatter proof communicator or something. Does that sound alright? Or is there a better solution I don't know about?"

Edited by King Joe