Techna: Breakdown

-==IC: Kairan==-"Speak with him?" Kairan asked, confused about that, as he looked toward Amalia."And who are you, anyway?" Kairan asked, not recalling Amalia, since he didn't have Blade's actual memories.

IC: Amalia:"I know Blade from a past long ago, before the creation of the Techna, in Mata-Nui's body. And I mean telepathically. He won't be disturbed if I speak to his mind." Amalia answered, sitting back in a chair leaning against the wall of the room.

-==IC: Kairan==-"Somehow, I bet he'd feel disturbed regardless of how he's talked to." Kairan said, as he rolled his eyes."And Mata Nui's body? You mean from the Matoran Universe, back before Spherus Magna?" Kairan asked, showing his replica lack of true knowledge at that moment; because while he had memories of an island that seemed like the Matoran Universe, he knew it wasn't a real memory.

-==IC: Kairan==-"I was created to combat Blade, because he was out of control; or rather, in control of one Dr. Tsuki. Tsuki's dead, though, we already fought him back before the Techna crashed." Kairan explained with a slight shrug.

IC: Lekar (Citadel)He continued to read, turning a page about every minute or so. A pebble tinked against the front window of the Citadel, and the Toa at the front desk looked up, startled.IC: Krash (Krahzia)Krash happily went over to the first Hacker he saw and tapped him (or her...) on the shoulder."Hey, you! Hey! Did ya see that?I made a cannon! See? See?"Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

-==IC: Kairan==-"It's okay, I succeeded in allowing him to be sealed away. Problem was, I was too, they were fearful of my potential." Kairan said, still leaning against the wall. He was starting to seem more like Blade every day; these events likely weren't helping any.

IC: Ezraftin / New Metru-Nui"What I don't understand is, what was a Matoran of Plasma doing in that War? Metru-Nui was crafted to accommodate the primary six, so what made you fight?"-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

-==IC: Kairan==-"I am who I am; I'm starting to realize that. I'm here; living, right now. I can't change the fact that I was created, especially as a replica; but I can make the best of that, by forging out my own path; to show that I'm not just the replica of Kairan; I am my own self, just someone who happens to be named Kairan." Kairan said, and Blade coughed nearby, and looked over at the others slightly weakly."Well said, replica..." Blade said, and smirked."Or should I say; Kairan."

-==IC: Blade==-"Oh, just perfect; despite being stuck in a bed for now, and not being able to do anything." Blade said with a slight sigh.-==IC: Kairan==-Kairan nodded at that."I know that I'm not just a shell of memories; in fact, I believe that the false memories I have were simply given so that when I awoke from stasis, I had some idea of who I was... I don't believe all Replicas have memories. However; I also realize that I'm the one who decides who I am; not anyone else."

IC: SongAs Blade was talking, Song's unconscious body was wheeled into the room. Technically, her condition was stable. Aside from lacking a mind, she was fine. In actuality, so something was very wrong. The viruses were busy finalizing their control over her body.Song's mind on the other hand, was quite disoriented.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Aclaraung:"You're very hard to keep hold of, you know that, Song?" Aclaraung said mentally to the disoriented, trapped, blind spirit that was his friend. "Calm down! I've got a solution for this." Aclaraung proceeded to walk on, in search of the being known as Krayzikk.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

-==IC: Blade==-"Yeah, that wouldn't be fun..." Blade agreed, with a sigh, as he waited for the doctor to show up with the results and such."Something I've wondered; I wonder if the doctors have mental training? Just because their job sometimes is to keep things hidden so patients don't worry and such." Blade said, wondering about that.

-==IC: Blade==-Blade frowned, as he definitely could tell things were... off."Song...?" Blade tentatively asked, finding her personality totally odd, especially for her. He mostly just turned his head to look at her, but that was understandable.OOC: ... Hmm...Cyborg Song: Robotic MelodyMars Song: River Song.</shot>

-==IC: Blade==-Blade groaned as he sat up, the doctors startled, as they rushed to him."I don't know who this 'Mars' is, but I can definitely tell you're not Song. What happened to her?" Blade asked, a frown on his face, as he began to reach for his sword, though the panicking doctors attempted to restrain his arm.OOC: This is actually a potentially hilarious situation. =P

-==IC: Blade==-"You're a monster..." Blade said with a growl, reaching for his sword, despite the protests of the doctors for him to lay back down, even as he began to stand up."And you just smile at that?"

-==IC: Blade==-Blade growled, and managed to draw his sword, despite everyone in the room that wasn't the main group and Song trying to restrain him."Go visit Karzahni, he might like your company." Blade said with narrowed eyes, as he shook his head."Taking over a life, just like that? This virus should just die off."

IC: SongSong rolled her eyes. "She's not dead, you imbecile. Someone pulled her mind, her soul, out before I finished taking over." She grinned, and examined he body. "I'm love the new bod. So strong, so much more.... Attractive."IC: Krayzikk"Asking for my help, are you?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Aclaraung:"Well, would you rather have me go insane due to having two minds in my head, and destroy the city and kill everybody," Aclaraung asked, "Or would you rather help me find a robot body for Song's mind?" Aclaraung would have rolled his eyes, if he could.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now