Techna: Breakdown

IC: AMTaOS (w/Stronin) / Testing Chamber C-2"Yes." she replied, coldly, as the metal ball catapulted forwards and landed on one of the buttons, causing the energy field to go down. The door wasn't opened yet, however.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: Esao (CHI Building, New Metru Nui)"Really?"My face formed into a sort of half-smirk, half-pout."I was gonna head to the cafeteria and I just wanted to see if you'd get some dinner with me. Besides, I...kinda need to get something off my chest."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Mars nodded. She smirked slightly. "Alright, I think we can do that," Said the matoran as she summoned up her mental and physical reserves. Sleep could probably wait an hour-if very little longer.Maybe he's ready after all.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Honnak (Citadel)The Glatorian was cleaning his mechanical arm, something he was begining to see as a nervious habit. But Honnak wasn't really nervious, just bored. Jade's rifle was strapped across his back, and his shotgun was out of the table infront of him.Waiting wasn't something he did well.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC - Reet - CHI Cafeteria Reet sat back in his seat, taking another few sips of iced tea. Across the table from him was another member of the CHI. They had been conversing for the past few minutes, about who the strongest Techna was (they had agreed on a Matrapolix-Gust tie) and who the prettiest girl in the citadel was (arguably Mars, they'd concluded) and finally they had left to discuss the strange message Ryjak had sent out."I don't know about you, but Krahzia sounds like a creepy place," Reet had said."Yeah, but why would the Hackers want to attack us? They've accomplished their goal.""Spite. Anger. Resentment. Vengeance. There's a whole lot of reasons.""Look, all I'm saying ls that we could benefit from their assistance. We don't exactly have the most welcoming food.""And they do?" Reet narrowed his eyes."It's possible.""But a chance worth taking?""One way to find out."Reet sat back. He wasn't suggesting...going to Krahzia...right? He couldn't be. That would be...treason. All of a sudden, his heart rate meter hit the red zone. It started beeping."Oh, look at the time! Seems I've got to go."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Emma - New Metru NuiEmma walked up beside Ezraftin, two plastic cups of coffee in her hands. She'd swiped them from the cafeteria when no one was looking, but was now starting to regret the decision. The stuff tasted like the stuff that lined Nui-Rama nests, mixed with a good helping of antidermis. But at least it kept her awake.She handed on cup over to Ezraftin, "Drink up. It may taste like karz, but you're gonna need your strength today."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

-==IC: Kairan//Test Chamber==-Kairan backflipped out of the way, partly with help of his mask, and frowned, as he continued to absorb the electricity from the shield, but got an idea, as he aimed toward the Vahki's head, even as he drained the electricity, and fired off a bolt of lightning at it's head, intending to finish it off permanently this time.

IC: Esao I smiled a bit and wrapped my arm around Mars' shoulder. I didn't know why, but I didn't really mind: It felt good to just hold someone. "Dinner, and then you can reload," I said to the Fe-Matoran, lacking my usual sarcastic drawl. "I promise." -Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Hah hah! The evil, failed post format strikes again, against the GM himself! How much longer then....IC: AMTaOS - Vahki / Test Chamber B-4Once more, the Vahki crumbled apart into sand. This time, rather than reform immediately, it shaped itself into a wave of sand (OOC: :P) and collapsed on top of Kairan.IC: AMTaOS (w/Trio) / Test Chamber #3The elevators shot down once more, eventually shooting forward once more with extreme force, then up, then right, then forward, then left, then sideways, then diagonally up - well, actually, that might have just been left, but everyone was getting dizzy now.Eventually the elevators came to a sudden stop, opening up and ejecting their passengers onto the cold, metal surface of the floor.IC: Ezraftin / New Metru-NuiEzraftin nodded, and said, "Thank you." before taking the cup and taking a decent sized sip out of it - closer to a quarter of the cup, really.He looked out into the distance (OOC: I'm assuming that the hovership is docked up the ceiling of a building or something, just because that's more dramatic.), and could see the very tip of the Techna-Nui far off in the distance. "It's amazing that such a thing could be brought down in a single, chaotic battle. Sometimes I wonder why the Hackers did what they did. I've read hundreds of eyewitness accounts, and I can come to no solid conclusion.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: Uuril (CHI Cafeteria)The Toa of Light stood back, listening to two other members talk, sipping a cup of coffee. He didn't join in the conversation between the two, as he believed talking was a way to waste time when work could be done. He didn't want to be there, but his officer had theatened to give Uuril a higher rank if the teal armored being didn't take a break from work. Uuril, grumbling all the while, agreed; and had made his way to the cafeteria.Seven oh four point five more seconds, the Toa thought, eager to return to his station.OOC: Open for interaction. :P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

-==IC: Kairan==-Kairan frowned, and sent out an electrical field to effectively freeze the sand in place, and preferably turn it into glass quickly.From what I've heard, one of my ancestors did something similar...OOC: No, Kairan, your Original did that, not your ancestor. =P

IC: AMTaOS - Vahki / Test Chamber B-4It worked like a charm - the sand wall Vahki froze in place, an easy target."Good. Good. Now finish it. You murderous fiend. Did you know these robots are programmed with actual Matoran personalities? That one before was a psychopath, good work. But this one just wants a hug. Let him go. Let him hug you."OOC: No, they're not programmed with Matoran personalities. :P-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

-==IC: Kairan==-"Look at your files." Kairan stated simply, as he smashed through the glass with his sword; not believing what she said; but wanting to scare the AI a bit.OOC: Though, given that he was essentially created to kill the original Kairan... =P

IC: AMTaOS - Vahki / Test Chamber B-4"Hmm. Let's see. Awoke from suspended animation. Placed on Techna Guard roster. In the past, name was shared by numerous individuals. Some of them actually did things that really affected the world. But not you. You're nothing but a normal guard. Or were. Now you're Test Subject #218, and your testing makes the world a better place. How does that make you feel? Don't answer that. We're looking for physical responses, not verbal ones."The middle door opened, firing forth a rocket before the turret responsible went back under the ground. "Proceed through to the hall to the next testing chamber."IC: AMTaOS (w/Stronin) / Test Chamber B-2"Shut up." AMTaOS responded as the ball catapulted to the next button. The door was now opened for Stronin to fly to.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Emma - CHI TowerEmma took another sip of the coffee, trying not to show just how awful it was, "I try not to think about it too much. If I think about it, I remember it, and if I remember it..."She lapsed into thought, her eyes clouding over with memories."Well, let's just say there's a reason why I swapped out my Mask of Remembrance with a Mask of Shielding," she said finally.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

-==IC: Kairan//Test Chamber==-Kairan rolled forward, and the rocket exploded behind him, as he calmly stood up, and walked through the door, though the look in his eyes showed that he was more dangerous than the files suggested, as he simply smirked.I guess she doesn't realize the single reason I was created, was to kill my original.

IC: Ezraftin / New Metru-Nui"The guard that was taken was one of your friends, wasn't he?" Ezraftin said. He looked down at the cup, shrugged, and finished the whole thing off before setting it down.IC: AMTaOS (w/Kairan) - TestChamber B-4Up ahead was an elevator. "This elevator shaft will lead you to the primary testing facility, where we can begin primary testing."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

IC: Savina - Somewhere -Savina had been flung out of the elevator. She landed on the hard cold metallic floor. She regained her bearings and quickly began to look around, trying to take in all her surroundings.IC: Helsa - Apartment -"Well, now that we know what we all want from each other, think we can all meet those needs? I for one think I can."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Krayzikk(CHI Cafeteria)Krayzikk severed the previous handcuffs, and slapped Gael in new ones, still stuck to the pole. He radioed for a Guard to come pick him up, and went inside. For lack of a better idea, he went to the cafeteria. If there was just one thing he had missed since starting his new job, it was field work. But if there were two things, it would be that, and talking to actual people face-to-face.Loud clanks echoed through the room as Krayzikk stepped into the cafeteria.IC: Tain(Unknown Location, Techna Wreck)Despite feeling like he needed to vomit, Tain drew his pistol, and scanned for any threats. Though he didn't see any at the moment, it was possible that enemies could be hiding nearby.IC: Jikal"I believe that nothing stated here was unreasonable." Jikal answered. "The question is; what do we do now?"

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Alfon (CHi Cafeteria)Despite being completely robotic, Alfon often visited the cafeteria just to go and chat with fellow co-workers and observe the delicious foods which he didn't have the pleasure to be able to eat. Today the food didn't look so good: probably a replacement chef cooking up this funky grub they called food. Out of the corner of his eye, a certain Toa of light he knew wandered about, looking bored as ever."Ooooh Uuuuuriiiiiil!" Alfon called out in a sing-song voice. "Taking a break? 'Bout time you crusty fart, always working your head off, wearing that frowny face and might I say, you look absolutely splendid! Do I see makeup? Do I smell perfume? Oh, Krayzikk's here!"OOC: Typical Alfon :P Gravity, interaction has come your way...however expect me to leave soon and be back in an hour or 2 -_-

Edited by TX Wade

IC: Alfon"Insanity just so happens to be one of my many middle names...got a bunch more, a lot more interesting too but that's a story for another time." Alfon mused, talking rapidly and almost to himself."What brings you here, Krayzikk? Taking a break like crusty fart Uuril here?"

IC: AMTaOS (w/Kairan) - Test Chamber D-1The elevator door opened up after a while, allowing Kairan to enter into a room with a stairway leading up into another chamber.IC: AMTaOS (w/Trio) - Testing FacilityA tube raised down from the ceiling, letting what appeared to be a communicator drop down. From it came the voice,"Take me with you. You'll need my help directing you at the end. Now get moving. You have a job to do."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Krayzikk"No. I came here originally on business, arrested your commanding officer, and decided I was going to go rampant if I took one more phone call." Krayzikk answered.IC: Tain"Fine." Tain picked ip the communicator. "Which way?"

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Helsa - Apartment -"Right now? Well...I was thinking of getting some shut eye. But after that I was planning on volunteering to 'help' the Techna Guard in their efforts. You know, start working my way in so I can relay information to Krahzia."

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: AMTaOS (w/Kairan) - Test Chamber D-1Beyond the stairways was a huge room with a chasm over the center. There was a plate directly in front of Kairan, above which a hand dropped down to deposit a steel box, which was the catapulted forward and to the other side - only to collide with a wall of electricity, and fall backwards.There was a tube nearby, with a white pillar (a red button on top) next to it. A metal box dropped from the pillar.On the other side, there was a red button, and the door.IC: AMTaOS (w/Trio) / Outside of Test Facility Limits"Down the hallway." she replied, indicating to a hall that led away from the room. "And keep going."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

-==IC: Kairan//Test Chamber==-Kairan first attempted to draw the electricity away, like he did with the shields in the last chamber. He wasn't entirely certain what the pillar had to do with anything, but he'd look into that, if the other idea didn't work.

IC: AMTaOS (w/Kairan) / Test Chamber D-1The electrical shield was easily absorbed, though with the rate that it came back, it would be hard to keep any more than a small window open.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: