Techna: Breakdown

IC: Mror"The lady speaks the truth." Mror intoned solemnly. Then he cackled. "You're disqualified!"

IC: Twila - Bar, Krahzia -"Aw...poor Dridak..." She said sympathetically, with wide eyes and big lips. She put her hand on his...and injected him with the emotion drug too...OOC: Trolololololol

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tain>Okay. Where are you? I'll meet up with you.IC: MrorMror cackled, and got up in Twila's face. "You're a manipulative, clever girl, aren't you?" He giggled. "I like it!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: AMTaOS (w/Stronin) / ElevatorThe communication cut out, leaving Stronin dead in the water once more."Now look what you've done. I can't have that happening."The lights shut out, and the elevator suddenly dropped, descending rapidly as gravity went into effect on it, before it finally came to a full stop some twenty Bio down.The elevator door opened, showing a dark room."Step out."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

OOC: Alright you little Piraka, I'm back on the computer, which means IT'S TIME TO DIE! MUAHAHAH!*Ahem* Evil laughter. Not allowed. *Checks over Evil Overlord List*IC: AMTaOS (Wreckage of Techna-Nui)A whirring sound would suddenly be heard by Skyra as a half-dozen ADR emerged from below, flying towards him. "Target acquired." all called in unison, as they fired a barrage of dozens of energy balls.Below he could now see dozens of Vahki, lining the streets of this district of the city. Only one wasn't a Vahki - one, a much larger robot, a Kralhi, swung its tail in an arc from somwhere in the corner of his eye, sending forth a bubble of life-sapping energy.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: TainA bullet lanced down, and struck a Vahki through the head. A second struck an ADR. Both robots were rendered useless.>Silence here. I got your back, Skyra.Fortunately, Tain had been able to successfully extrapolate Skyra's route and find a good sniping position. After a few shots, he would change to another location he had selected.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: AMTaOS (w/Stronin) / Testing ChamberThe lights turned on as the elevator rose, showing Stronin in a room, alone."This is solitary confinement. In short order a Companion Vahki will be sent to assist you in your remaining two tests."IC: AMTaOS (Vahki) / Wreckage of Science DistrictThe Keerahk were notorious for knowing where their targets were going before they even got there. While these Vahki, unfamiliar with the terrain, were less adept than those in Ko-Metru, they were almost right on Tains tail. As he would be lifting his rifle to take another shot, one of these Keerahk came from behind, silent and unseen, and attempt to use its Staff of Confusion on the Toa.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Skyra - Flying inside the Techna Nui -I'm soooo glad I have a Hau...Skyra thought to himself as his adaptive armor shifted to become more suited to flying through the ship, making it easier for him to fly at high speeds in tight corridors without too much fear of crashing, and plus being able to evade pretty quickly. Still...he'd probably have been shot down without his Hau by now. The Krahli could be an a major issue though...Skyra turned to face the robot, his Hau blocked the life sapping bubble. Then Skyra retaliated with his Midak Skyblasters, sending a barrage in the Krahli's direction. > Thanks for the help Silence.Savina had followed Tain, she was watching his back and sides for any enemies. She lunged at the Keerahk that tried to attack Tain.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

IC: TainBut Tain not only knew of their reputation, but also knew the Keerahk were metal. And thus, when they approached, he could sense them. He rolled to the side as one swung it's staff and disengaged his pistol from his rifle. He squeezed several shots off, one for each Keerahk.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Airu (Venus Tower, Krahzia)"Esao killed him," he spat. "Stabbed him in the eye with his own bone!"He laughed."You might as well bury me right now, Ryjak, 'cause you know as well as I this won't last! You hear me?"IC: Esao (Interrogation, CHI)Tears still rolled down my face as I shook my head."Crazy old man," I whispered. "He never had a chance of beating both Drazens at once..."-Teezy

IC-Ryllia:>Don't worry."You did what you could, Esao," I said, pulling the Toa into a hug. "Not much else you could do, is there?" I hated seeing him as broken as I felt. Because with him it was always so much worse.Meanwhile, Kal stepped up to Gust. "What do we do now?" He asked, his voice stiff. He was obviously hiding his emotions as to what happened. "Do we run back and check on the team, or are we going to try to hold together what's left of the city?"Jaron glared at Airu, before lashing out with a quick kick. It hit Airu in the face, sending him sprawling backwards out of the guard's hands. "Great," he said quietly to the other Toa. "Maybe I should do to you what he did to my brother."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: AMTaOS (Vahki) / Wreckage of Science DistrictOf course, metal isn't always the only thing available. As Tain killed off the duo of Keerahk behind him, a serpent of sand crawled up the wall and reformed into a wave. The wave of sand collapsed onto Tain and Savina, attempting to breach the formers lungs and suffocate him.More Nuurahk joined the fray, leaping across the rubble and onto the walls. As they did so, they tossed the Keerahk off the top, allowing them to be picked up by simple worker drones and dragged away. A much larger being could be heard coming as well... whatever that meant.More ADR hovered up to come Skyra, coming in another half dozen, and firing at him from behind while he was dealing with the Krahli - a number of the Skyblaster shots hit, damaging it badly. Another six ADR flew in.OOC: Ratio is approximately -Worker Drones - Nuurahk - Vorzahk - Rorzahk - Keerahk - Zadahk - ADR - Bordahk - Kraahu - Kranua - Kralhi6:5:4:4:3:3:3:2:2:1:1Won't go into full numbers, as they're being reproduced constantly at that frequency.I'll probably toss Nektaan in the next batch.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

IC: TainTain created a metal dome, buying he and Savina a brief respite Tom the sand. Deciding to even the odds a little, he reached out and crushed every metal robot in range. The range wasn't too large, as Tain wold have had to have time to concentrate fir that, but it was not insignificant.IC: Mror"Good." Mror sat back. "People like you are always more interesting."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Skyra - Wreckage of the Techna Nui -Skyra felt pain as a ADR managed to surprise him and graze his shoulder, he turned around fired a charged up blast from one of his Skyblasters, his other Skyblaster finishing off the Krahli. Skyra decided it was time to change tactics, Skyra flew away at top speed back toward Stronin's last known location, blasting at anything that moved as he went.

IC: AMTaOS (Robots) / Wreckage of Science DistrictThere was silence. Suddenly, two massive fists slammed into the dome, and tossed it away, revealing a huge Kranua. The hulk fell apart into a pile of sand atop the two almost immediately after removing the dome, as a number of worker drones could be seen scurrying to remove the pieces of Vahki.Skyra would see the area around the CKC - now turned into a massive facility of some kind, sealed over completely. A few cameras could be seen around the outside, and the CKC itself was covered in huge plates - it didn't looked like a frontal assault would work. Tain, who had been inside, would recognize it as the same material that AMTaOS had warned wouldn't be affected by control over iron, though he wasn't there to make that observation himself.The facility was also crawling with Vahki, the fruit of the last four or so hours and a couple tons of scrap metal found around the ship. It seemed there was a new project going on, and the facility was expanding - Technology Tower was now growing as well, and it looked like the workers weren't too far off from completely uniting the facilities.Maybe somewhere there was someone who would consider this fight winnable. But no one Toa could have hopes of defeating this horde of robots, even one with iron, magnetism, heck, even gravity powers.A volley of energy bubbles from Krahli came from all sides - too many sides for the Hau to block against them all.___________ TECHNOLOGY TOWER FACTORY ________A message hit the computer.

"01000001011000110111010001101001011101100110000101110100011001010010000001001110010001010100101101010100010000010100111001001110001000000111000001110010011011110110010001110101011000110111010001101001011011110110111000101110"
A few reopened production lines opened. There was a whir of excitement, and slagged Vahki pieces were shaped within a matter of seconds into a new form - a leg. And then another.It took a good five, ten minutes time before the yellow painted, four legged Master Nektann stepped off the plate. Soon other, lesser ones would follow...IC: Ezraftin / New Metru-Nui"Is this all!?" Ezraftin cried out, gesturing at Leon. "A young boy! That's all who is willing to join us in search of our Deliverer?!"-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Skyra - Techna Nui -Skyra tried to block the on coming attacks, but he realized quickly that wouldn't work...he needed backup...he was gonna be toast if he stayed...He attempted to fly back the way he came. He'd already taken a few hits from a couple energy bubbles, his energy was starting to get sapped. He fired his Skyblasters wildly, trying to take out as many as he could. IC: Leon - New Metru Nui -Leon scoffed. "Well...if you don't want me..." He turned to leave,

IC: Ezraftin / New Metru-Nui"Hold up." Ezraftin shouted at Leon. "If you have any strength in arms, stay with us! Well, me. We'll need it in our quest."He pointed at Hrunja, who was complaining about boredom. "And you! Yes, you, the old one! Will join this noble quest!?" OOC: Come on people, you'll never level up like this. :|-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Ezraftin / New Metru-Nui"Will you join us?" Ezraftin asked Hrunja once more. "In our search for Mata-Nui, and the Mask of Life he lies within!"IC: AMTaOS Robots / Wreckage of Science DistrictThe robots continued firing, but no longer pursued - they had driven Skyra back, and they weren't ordered to pursue.Except for one Keerahk, hidden so well that Skyra wouldn't even know he was being followed.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Skyra - Techna Nui - Skyra flew back toward Tain and Savina, he had to group up with them, and then get out of there...they had to get back to the others and form a plan to raid this place properly. Though his vision blacked out for a spit second, much of his energy had been sapped from him.

IC-Hasil:Hasil sighed, sitting on the ground in his small office space. He'd never furnished it-he'd never had need to. Now he was meditating, trying to find the answer to all that was happening. It would be a while.OOC: SNELLS! FRIEZA, GA-WAHI! NOW!

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Leon - New Metru Nui -"Okay...so now there are three of us, surely that is an okay amount to start out with. I mean, people will probably just start joining us in the middle of our journey anyway, trust me." Leon suggested, he really didn't like large groups anyway, the smaller the better.

IC: (Ckase - Science District)I had been scavenging the area for a while, convinced that the AI would stop bothering me. I was proven wrong, however, as I saw a struggle between a few Vahki and two Toa. I sensed an external flow of data to the robotic enforcers. Upon examining it, I found a code pattern identical to that of the AI. I immediately fled from the site, sensing there were more to come. I figured out the reason the AI had me reset all security levels to 0, then input a line of code in a foreign programming language: restart and rebuild the broken security system, maybe even the whole Mata-Nui-danged ship. I then started fleeing the district.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...