Techna: Breakdown

IC: TorchTime: ~0845Citadel cafeteriaWell, that was that.Torch stood, suddenly aware of aches in his limbs. He stretched his arms like wings; his joints popped in protest. He would have to exercise for weeks, perhaps, to regain his full strength and speed.The white cafeteria seemed empty and faded without Gust's presence. With a mental shrug meant to be apathetic, Torch picked up a tray and began ordering a meal.

Edited by Legolover-361

IC: Watcher, Auress (NMN, Citadel Tower..? They still are in the Citadel, right?):"Uhm, sure, I'll have some tea," Auress replied back.Watcher had watched the conversation between Torch and Gust. Then redoubled all efforts to catch up on all events. He then split himself again, sending part of him to Torch."Hello Toa Torch, it is quite a pleasure to meet you," The AI said, interrupting the 'Toa's meal.

IC: Lekar (NMN)Lekar smiled as he heard Zaphos's voice call out over the city. 'Sounds good to me.' he thought, already opening a call. >19 98 10>Calling... IC: Krash (Krahzia)Krash's head was still stuck in a can. "MMFMMFMMFMMFMMFMFFFMMMFF!" He wandered around, making even more of a sence then he had before. He bumped into a Toa, 3 walls, 6 doors, 2 Matoran, 9 lamp-posts, and 1 barrel. "MMMMFMFMFMPFMPFMFMFPFMFPPFF!" Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Amalia/Belthnor:Belthnor went aside Blade, brushing past him towards the entrance to the caves. Amalia tagged along, mental awareness powering up as she did not feel safe in such a secluded place."Let's hope things won't get messy."OOC: Wonder how we are going to do this without Lev. :shrugs:

OOC: Sorry for the wait, was just editing a map for the RPG contest.IC: Amalia/Belthnor:Belthnor entered the ominous looking cave, a moaning noise filling his ears as he passed through the tunnels. A small buzzing noise etched into his ear, making him feel weary of the Lightning Toa behind him. Maybe he was going to kill him too. He gripped the handle of his sowrd, ready for a possible attack. Amalia went in second, becoming aware of the buzzing sound herself. She quickly alarmed Blade, who would be entering behind the two. If these caves really were electrified, it could have disastrous results.

Edited by Belthnor

-==IC: Blade==-Blade recognized the buzz, and frowned."Hold up..." Blade called to the others, as he stopped."I sense electricity here; kinda obvious, but... We have to proceed carefully. I can probably shield us from the electricity fairly well, but... If we aren't careful, and hit a power main, then... we might not have any protection at all." Blade said, as he wasn't quite sure how well this would work.OOC: Ooh. I have an idea of how to get Blade his Xakuta powers now. >=D

IC Keisael - NMN - Getting Free Food?Truth be told, he was beginning to get.. hungry. And that offer for a free pizza was starting to sound mighty tempting.. though it was probably complete bogus. Oh well, if you don't try, you won't get anything, right? He pulled up the call menu real quick, and dialed in the numbers that the voice had provided, he simply pressed call (not physically, of course), and waited for it to connect him to whatever server this number belonged to. OOC: If anyone's up for some interaction, Keisael is free. -Keisael

IC: Watcher (NMN/Edubard):"Ah yes, how rude of me," The AI replied, "I would shake, but it would simply phase through me. I am the First-Generation AI codenamed: 'Watcher'. I was uploaded onboard the Techna shortly before it's departure. I have payed special attention to you and your squad-mates- A most unfortunate series of events. I have tracked your movements since day one of the Techna's departure. I am most interested in where you have been, as you see, my primary function was to learn everything I could about the travels of your ship, and relay them back to my point of origin, a place destroyed long ago... However I still have a craving to know, to learn, the one part of my original programming I have been unable to delete, and I wish to know your story, if you are willing. That is. In return, I will give you a small faction of my knowledge, something, anything that you want to know about the ship and it's former occupants, I can tell if you. Unless you can't handle the truth that is..."Inside the AI felt a mixture of emotions. Sorrow for Torch's luck, Fear that he didn't know what the Toa would respond with, and pleasure that he could learn something he didn't know.

OOC: Well, I have no idea what's going on with NMN right now, so chessmastering duty can come later. I'm back folks.IC: Ezraftin / Production Factory Central Intelligence (Testing Facility)The ceiling was incredibly strong, reinforced protosteel, and as gravity went to work on it, the Nektann quickly - almost too quickly for something so big - moved to the side and fired laser beams at Ezraftin and Trakuda. The ceiling collapsed then, and a number of Nektann leapt through the hole - though the gravity still in effect crushed them.A number of smaller laser beams errupted from the Nektanns multiple 'eyes' that covered its central stock. Though far from lethal, barely able to damage natural Toa armor, the blinding light was enough to serve as a distraction to block off the concentration the two had for the attacks.Ezraftin stumbled back after that barrage, having caught the first laser beam in his hand and absorbed it. He redirected it for the shielding, but it was completely useless, with no effect registered. He coated himself in armor of solid light, and charged forward, swinging his energy charged axe at the beast...... only to be kicked back with the force of the great robots leg, and knocked back down toward where Hrunja was.OOC: For the record, I'm not sure how we'll kill it. But we better think of something, fast. :PIC: Blacklight / Wastes"You have failed me!" Blacklight nearly shrieked into the mind of Arketh, startling him into complete awareness. "You have allowed enemies to escape, and failed to deliver my wrath. I demand you soak me in blood, mortal, before the sun rises full in the sky. If you do not, I will rend your weak mind asunder..."OOC: It can't really do that, but it's not like Arketh knows that...-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: Zaphos"HI THERE! CAN I TAKE YOUR ORDER?"

IC Keisael - NMN:Yeah, shouting in your customer's ear was a great way to get business. Shaking the sarcasm out of his thoughts, he randomly spat out the first order that came to his mind; "Since this is supposedly free, I'll take one pizza decked with every kind of meat you have, and twice as much cheese; I'll also take a liter of whatever kind of soda you carry, and bread sticks paired with cinnamon dipping sauce," he said, waiting for the hyper voice to speak again. -Keisael

IC: WastesArketh had landed in safety by creating a soft platform of Shadow to cushion his fall. After the dizziness had disappeared, the skeleton sunk into the construct and touched onto the ground. He absorbed the dark energy, replenishing lost power, and watched as Jasrich fled. His instincts were to follow the Toa, though it seemed almost pointless to do so. All his adversaries had retreated by now.In responce to Blacklight's screaming and demands, Arketh simply glared at the sword he held. "Enough!" he barked back in his soft yet sinister voice. He was not some average specimen to be threatened. Like the weapon's prisoner, he was an ancient and ruthless being of dark power. "That creature is one of hundreds of thousands inhabiting this world. Taking his life will not matter when there are many more to replace him."Turning his attention away from Blacklight, he used a tendril to carefully force his twisted wrist back into place. Flexing the claw, Arketh proceeded to brush the black particles from the meteor fragments off his bones. The dust became visible as it clouded in the air around him, and then gently floated to the ground.Arketh pointed with a clawed and bony finger at the city of New Metru Nui, easily visible in the distance. "There -- that city is where we shall begin our fest of nightmares. It is brimming with life and unsuspecting victims. The residents will be robbed of their sight by darkness, strangled by my extentions, and suffocated in Shadow!"He caused the natural shadows at his feet to rise up, streaking through the air and swirling about him. A moment later he pulled them toward himself and the crystal blade, transporting the pair away from the volcano, further into the barrens, and closer to New Metru Nui.

Edited by Magnus Greel

IC: TorchTime: ~0847Citadel cafeteriaSelf-conscious, Torch withdrew his hand. "Honestly, I don't remember much. I woke up in a cell in enemy territory, was interrogated by some large, black beast with spines down its back, tried to break for it but was knocked out by the guard somehow, and when I awoke again I was in a hovercraft and Equinox was driving me back here. He disappeared, though."

IC: Trakuda"Nothing too fancy, other than... THIS!" AHA! TAKE THAT YOU- Okay, arm blasters did nothing. Bloody brilliant. Hmm... Maybe if we can get it to go up, we can then get it to fall down. We are in a tower of sorts, after all. Although it will probably survive the drop, it takes a while to get all the way back up again, right? So, time to put my plan into action.I reverse the machine's gravity, hoping it will go through the hole I made in the ceiling already. If it doesn't, maybe banging into the ceiling will do something, despite how unlikely that probably is.OOC: :shrugs:

IC: Amalia/Belthnor:Both nodded in response. Neither of them wanted to get electrocuted. Belthnor, however, did not trust Blade. His contact had told some not-wanted news about him, gave Belthnor the urge to kill him- after they found any traces of the Golden Hammer. Amalia stepped behind Blade, not wanting any suprises to happen to her friend and possibly only protection against the electrified caves.

Edited by Belthnor

IC: Amalia/Belthnor:"I have one idea. If you could hold back most of the electric currents, I can use my Kakama to get me to the possible end of the caves. There might be a possibility of a deactivation switch," Amalia suggested. Belthnor moved around uncomfortably. Blade could try to kill him in the confusion. "No, that's too dangerous," he attempted to persuade.

-==IC: Blade==-"I have to agree with him..." Blade said, as he looked around at the walls."It looks almost as if this is a type of electromagnetic rock; meaning that there wouldn't be an off switch for this." Blade said, and frowned."That, and a Kakama probably wouldn't stop any electric currents further up, even if there was an off switch..."

IC: Amalia/Belthnor:Belthnor gave a toothy grin. "Electromagnetic? Then you have the right person for the job. I can turn these off, just enough time for you two to get to the end," Belthnor said. He could try to kill Blade if they went with the plan. With Blade out of the way, people might feel safer. Amalia could feel a sense of happiness from Belthnor. Maybe he was useful, after all.

-==IC: Blade==-Blade nodded."That might work. I'll absorb as much electricity from the walls as I can, while you work." Blade said, and concentrated, as he walked up toward the walls, and concentrated with his hand out, as the others could see electricity flowing from the walls into his palm, and Blade winced a little, as there appeared to be more there than they had thought.

IC: Kinksh / Hidden BaseKinksh looked with interest upon the trio that stood near the electricity blasting caves exterior, from a small camera hidden amongst the rocks working off of a wireless connection. It was well proofed against the natural electricity in the area, and its own currents were undetectable amongst the greater currents that were washing across the area of the caves.He looked over the possible traps that could be set on the outside. There was dropping a metal cage down on them once they entered... or causing explosives to go off, triggering a rockslide that would crush the lot of them in stone and storms. There was opening a portal there to some dimension filled with lightning bugs...No, those were all too easy. Just watching was much easier.IC: Ezraftin / Production Facility CPU RoomThe gravity effect was still useless, and the Master Nektann began moving forward now, a metallic arm erupting from it, grasping a blade of solid energy and swinging it about as it closed in on Trakuda. Ezraftin attempted to absorb the blade as he climbed back up.Strange that this robot would be proofed so well against gravity, for so rare an elemental power....OOC: Spoiler alert. It's in case Blades character causes problems. :P-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: Amalia/Belthnor:Belthnor pressed his palm against the rocks, channeling his powers though the electromagnetic rocks, deactivating them one by one. He would have to stay immobile to keep the constant deactivation of the electrified rocks. "Go, go now. I can't hold this for long." Amalia looked at Blade, who was preventing the electricty to be released. She took a small step into the cave, hoping nothing would kill her as she crept in.

Edited by Belthnor

-==IC: Blade==-"What about you?" Blade asked, as he winced, as he was beginning to accept more electricity than even he should probably be accepting; but he wasn't going to let an ally, no matter how obnoxious, be killed.

IC: Belthnor:"No. I'll stay here. I can hold it for a while. Just hurry," Belthnor commanded coldly, fighting the electromagnetic currents in the rocks. "Have your friend speed you down there; there's gotta be someway of turning this off."

Edited by Belthnor

IC: ZaphosThe line crackled for a moment, before Zaphos answered back. "Sure, could you please give me your address so I can deliver it?"

IC Keisael - NMN - Talking:Address.. he looked around for the address to the nearest building; some kind of.. post office, he assumed. He couldn't see the address, so he decided to go with the name instead; "Just drop it off at.. 'Hevik's Postal Service'," he said, reading off the name of the building to Zaphos. -Keisael

-==IC: Blade==-Blade frowned, but nodded."Alright... Just don't do overdo it, okay?" Blade said, as he had doubts about the way to shut it off, but broke away the connection with a grimace, and then ran off in the direction Amalia had gone.

IC: Lekar (NMN)>Calling...>Calling...Lekar sighed in annoyence and closed the call, only to reopen it a moment later.>19 98 10>Calling...IC: Krash (Krahzia)Thunk. Thunk. Thunk. Thunk. In the meanwhile, Krash had wandered near Venus Tower, and with the can still stuck on his head, ended up walking into the wall of the tower. Repeatedly. Thunk. Thunk. Thunk. Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.