Techna: Breakdown

IC: Amalia:With the images presented to her, she could actually remember some of the things that happened there: she was poisoned, joined a resistance group, fought the vile Suicavel, and ended up with some bird thing. I... I have to thank you. I know now what I was. Some of my memories are coming back. Hopefully I can remain in contact until some security sees me. she sighed.

IC-Kal:Walking at the front of the group, unseen in Kal's hands were a pair of force-cuffs. Basically just a sort of magnetic set of handcuffs, they emitted a painless, non-lethal electric shock that would unfocus the wearer enough for them to use their mask or their element, via direct travel from the nerves to the brain. It was just in the prototype form, but Kal had still requested a set so that he could have them if he needed.He did a quick about face, activating his mask as he did so. All ends of the cuffs were open, and as time slowed Kal could see a surprised look coming onto some of the squad's faces. He quickly flicked the cuffs through the air, and as Amalia put up a hand to try to repel the items one of them latched onto her left wrist.Kal deactivated his mask, watching as in quick succession the other three found their targets-Amalia's right wrist and ankles-and latched to them, before an electro-magnetic link was established between them and they began the pulse."Send her out," he said. "She can follow after Belthnor soon."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

-==IC: Blade==-"Alright." Blade responded, though he himself had a blank spot in his memory; in between them going to escape, and actually escaping. He figured that might have had to do with his being in stasis.

-==IC: Blade==-Blade frowned, as he looked at Kal."Is this really necessary?" Blade asked, not liking this a bit.It's bad enough she has memory loss; but getting dragged away seemingly from the only person she knows? That's just cruel... Blade thought, but kept those thoughts to himself fully, as that would show kindness he didn't really let show much anymore.

IC-Kal:"That's why I'm giving him the choice as to whether or not he wishes to accompany you," Kal said. "The information soon to be passed out is not for your eyes or ears, and you were not supposed to follow after us...and yet, you still did." Kal glared at Amalia, though his face was still set in a friendly expression."Your choice, Kairan. Accompany her out of here or send her out yourself."

profiles i guess

-==IC: Blade==-Blade stayed silent for a moment or two, before he spoke; his eyes closed, in contemplation."I vouch for her." Blade finally said, his eyes still closed, though he opened them slightly after."You want her to prove herself? I think she's already proved enough." Blade said, looking at Kal with a slight frown."Me, Amalia, and a few others, were set onto an island to kill each other. We exceeded the expectations, though, as we escaped. How, even I can't remember, but we did. I myself would say that's proof enough that she is capable. Unless you want emotionless warriors only." Blade added, as he raised an eyebrow, wondering about that.OOC: He's not intentionally trying to get on Kal's nerves, he just right now doesn't understand how he's considered 'worthy', yet she isn't, when she had done more, in his mind.

IC-Kal:"Emotionless, no. However, combat prowess and your ability to beat the system on an island does not denote whether or not you can be a part of this. Helpful skills, yes, but if I found some basement-dwelling programmer with the trait I want I'd snatch him up in a heartbeat." Kal sighed."This investigative mission is for her to prove if she has the trait I need from her. Until I know that, it doesn't matter how much you or another being may vouch for her...she not only needs to prove it to me-" Kal turned, and began walking again. "She needs to prove it to herself."

profiles i guess

IC: Amalia:"Wait. Before Blade does anything, I would like to show you my prowness in battle. Now, if I were able to get uncuffed, I would be able to do so. Trust me, I'm not trying to decieve you," she said, her hard glare with her icy white eyes.

Edited by Belthnor

IC-Kal:"We already know your prowess in battle, Amalia," Kal said. "As Krayzikk said-it is a test of character, not of skill. It is a test to show you who you really are...because I get the feeling that in trying to find out about the Golden Hammer you will learn more about yourself than about the organization...or the being in charge."

profiles i guess

IC: Amalia:"I can't do that for you. Having someone being your 'lackey' to find malicious group is hardly worth showing character. Look into my mind. All I can muster is my memories from the island," she trailed off, showing Kal some of her moral strengths, such as her strong belief in liberation and freedom shown in her time in the Southern Islands and the Island Of Pain.

IC-Kal:Kal shook his head. "None of that matters. You don't understand, that's the very problem. Without understanding, you'll never realize that which you must. First, understanding, next discovery, third acceptance, and finally integration. That is what you must go through, and this mission shall help you progress. The 'discovery' is what I need, acceptance and integration come gradually, but without 'understanding' you shall never reach the 'discovery'." The Toa of Plasma sighed."Those moral strengths you know of, that which you did upon the island, none of that matters now-is this the Island of Pain? Are we even protected within Mata-Nui now? No! That should be your first clue of what is needed, and yet I must stress this: You don't understand."

profiles i guess

IC: Ezraftin / Technan TunnelsEventually, the group made their way to a massive, gaping hole in the ceiling, with lights shining down... from what appeared to be the CPU center of Technology Tower!Ezraftin formed a hard-light ramp to allow them up. "Let's go." he said "Based on what we saw, this puts us inside that giant facility. Perhaps we can take out the Vahki control center from here....OOC: Yes, that is the same hole I made by splitting the atom.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: JikalJikal smiled slightly. "So, Kinksh. I like the plan. Turn 'em against each other." He tapped his chin thoughtfully. "Since Belthnor and Auress probably couldn't successfully kill Song, I take it we take advantage of the confusion?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Kinksh / Hidden Base"Turn them against each other?" Kinksh asked. "Yes and no. They will turn against each other, that is almost certain - though these hero-types always manage to find a way to overcome their differences and become happy-go-lucky in the end. Sometimes I wonder if we're just living in some massive story where things always work out perfectly for a select number of people, and nothing really matters for the others.""If that's the case, Jikal, we're going to bend the rules."He tapped into his communicator once again...--> Contacting Esao MandelaOOC: I tried to make that as noticeable as I can.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: Ezraftin / Technology TowerAs Trakuda rose up over the top, a plasma torpedo flew past and only barely missed him, striking the far wall and leaving it a gaping hole that spread out rapidly, eating away at the reinforced metallic protodermis of which it was composed as if it were but a chalkboard.Ezraftin saw none of this, rushing up to the top to see what had fired at Trakuda. There stood the largest, meanest looking Nektann he could have possibly imagined, its white armor covered in shield generators and golden plates covering its head over. Again, the Nektann fired a plasma torpedo at Trakuda, and began launching a number of laser beams at Ezraftin, who only barely put his free arm up to absorb the energy.OOC: Gravity powers won't be able to crush it, because it has anti-gravity pads that it can use to negate overwhelming amounts on its body, and they otherwise hold it to the floor. The shields are also holding it together. Light and plasma are useless because of the shields. Of course, all powers still have uses outside simply attacking...But there is a trick to beating it.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: EmmaIt was a lucky thing that Kairan and Kinvex weren't in front of Emma when she woke up, or they would've gotten a face full of...rejected nutrients."Bluwegetplaga," she managed to stumble out as she wiped the...nutrients from her mouth, "Sorry about that guys. Ugh, what happened? I feel like I got hit in the gut with a sledgehammer. Several times. With extreme prejudice."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: OM NOM NOM, Mars thought with a crumb-coated smirk. She licked away the morsels that had accumulated on her lips and checked the stash of treasure before her.Ten Tahu Burgers-beautiful monsters of beef, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, and tartar sauce on three sesame seed buns apiece-sat on the infirmary tray. The wrappings of a further five adorned it as trophies of past consumption.The 'matoran' nodded in satisfaction. Then she picked up another and continued munching relentlessly through her breakfast.Not bad, Kal.

Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC-Kal:"...Yes," Kal said. "And as I mentioned before, Blade may choose whether or not he wishes to go with you." He then looked at Amalia's expression and posture, taking in mind how she seemed to feel."Perk up, Amalia," he said. "I'm giving you a chance to join this organization, that means I don't see anything within you whatsoever, do I?" He asked, smiling, as he deactivated the cuffs, which flew back to him."Now, Krayzikk, lead them back on to my office, except Amalia and possibly Blade. I must stop in the infirmary," he said, taking a brisk pace down the hall.

profiles i guess

IC: (Ckase - Krahzia)Having informed Hacker Command of the rogue AI, I felt relieved. I then resumed walking the city streets.OOC: Ckase open for interaction.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC: Mars glanced up from the last burger. She absently leaned back, stretching as she eyed the toa before her."Oh, it's you. Have you come b'cause you want tomorrow's Tahu Burger orders?"Kal stood in her room. The matoran idly arched her spine as she thought of why.Kal couldn't help but notice that Mars was still only clad in her integral armor and that there was now a bandage around her chest. It had become soaked totally through with blood and now stood out as a red sash across her torso, covering a good strip of the armor and skin.

Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Krash (Krahzia)Meanwhile, during all this, Krash was wandering around Krahzia. In some places, he left only the memories of his bad singing, in others, a bomb or just ashes. One alley even had a broken barrel. The annoying destroyer himself currently had his head stuck in a can. "MMMMMFFMFMFMFF!"IC: Lekar (NMN) Lekar glanced out the window. "Good. They're gone." After throwing the bartender 4 widgets for a tip, Lekar headed out of the bar and back into the streets. OOC: Krash and Lekar open for interaction. And I have no idea what to do with Daykia. :PZakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

-==IC: Jasrich==-Even as Arketh attempted to summon the shadow strips; Jasrich summoned his spear, and quickly stabbed out at the skeleton's shoulder quickly, aiming to deal at least a little damage before he died. Of course, out of the corner of his eye, he saw another fragment of a meteor soaring down toward the two of them...

IC: Northern VolcanoThe spear grazed Arketh's shoulder, causing the stab with his own weapon to miss the Toa. Unfortunately, he didn't notice the rock fragment like Jasrich did, and was struck in the head by the flaming stone, receiving another scorch mark on his bones. Dazed, the world seemed to blur for Arketh. His strips that had lashed out for his adversary drooped, having no command at the moment.For Jasrich, this was the perfect opportunity to retaliate. The black skeleton didn't look ready for a counterattack.

-==IC: Jasrich==-Jasrich smiled, as he took advantage of the fact that his enemy was stunned, and whipped his free arm up, intending to slam the Skeleton's head back, and force him to fall toward the ground, which in theory would allow Jasrich to fly away before Arketh recovered.

IC: Northern VolcanoThat was exactly what happened to Arketh. His head seemed to spin on his neck as another blow struck him, causing him to fall back and plummet. As he did so, the strips connecting to his bones whipped around above him in the air.At the moment, Arketh was far too occupied to gain control of the situation to stop Jasrich from retreating.

Edited by Magnus Greel

IC: Amalia:In Amalia's mind, apart of her longed for Blade, who she deeply cared about. He meant thousands to her, and would make sure to the extent of her abilities that he would be alive. "So, Blade. Are you coming? I'm not asking," she said. A pain in her chest throbbed when she stated she didn't mind- because she did.

Edited by Belthnor

-==IC: Blade==-Blade sighed, as he closed his eyes, and then opened them, as he looked over at Krayzikk."Fill me in later; I'm going with them. But that doesn't mean I'm not up for the group." Blade said, not wanting to just give up on a friend; no matter how long ago that was.... Maybe I just might be redeemable. Not quite, but maybe.

OOC: Darn! I keep forgetting Kairan is Blade. :PIC: Amalia:Amalia was weary on the sense of Blade's emotions. She couldn't identify what he was feeling, because she respected his mental privacy and was only able to feel some emotion. She was speechless by what he said, not wanting to take him away from the rest of the specified group.Are you sure? I- I don't want to take you from a promising opportunity. She asked mentally, a hint of lie in her mind.

IC: SongSong watched all of this occur calmly, not saying a word. Now that Blade had made his decision, she nodded, almost imperceptibly.Oi. Blade. Be careful. If you die I'll kill you.OOC: I would laugh oh-so hard if Amalia freaked our because someone besides her was in Blade's head. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG