Techna: Breakdown

OOC: Armadijo, the character is Kal, not Grochi...Grochi isn't here yet.Also, Belthnor, Kal was captured by hackers and managed to learn how to hack himself out, something I've used quite a bit in this. He could easily find out Amalia's name from her implant.IC-Kal:"Good to see that they're willing to fight against a common enemy," the Toa of Plasma observed. "It shows that unity is still accepted as a virtue." He shook his head, and grabbed his personal secretary by the arm."Go grab about...fifteen Tahu burgers for Mars," he said. "Before she feels like ripping my arms off." The Toa of Plasma smiled as his secretary ran off.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

-==IC: Blade==-Blade frowned, and looked around the moment Kal muttered the word Avsa, grabbing the hilt of his sword and drawing it, as he looked around frantically. However, he relaxed, as he sighed, having overreacted, and given that the team was going to find this thing, he wasn't sure if it would be wise to react as well.It's not him. It can't be him. I'm too stressed about the Avsa since that wretched place... Blade thought, but this didn't bode well."How did an Avsa wielding... thing... get onto the ship or planet in the first place?" Blade wondered with a frown, not liking this one bit, still keeping his sword out, ready for this being's next attack.-==IC: Syran==-Syran frowned slightly, as she was mentally attacked, however, she simply responded by flipping through rather disturbing memories; it appeared this wasn't the first time that Syran had to deal with a Psionist. Syran ducked into the shadows, barely missing the Rhotuka, and moved over to another window in the building she was currently in, and looked up at Amalia once more, attempting to drain more of her life; and also emotions this time.OOC: Now I see what Lev went through. xD

IC: Amalia:Amalia's barrier blocked most of te draining, until she fell to the ground, panting. Her memories were too fragile. She would just have to fight back. Using more energy of Syran than last time, she bared into her mind, hoping to at least scare the dreadful being with horrible memories.

-==IC: Syran==-Syran retreated from the memories, however, simply sent her own memories of the people she killed after she toyed with them; every detail focused on, and intensified as much as her memories would allow. In her concentration drained state, however, she picked two other targets, that she probably shouldn't have; Blade and Auress, switching from one to the other as she realized her slight mistake.-==IC: Blade==-Blade felt the familiar tugging on his life force, and his eyes widened, and whirled around in the direction of the building in question, and fired a lightning bolt from his hands in that direction, slamming into the floor above where Syran was, also missing the exact window. Blade panted, as he fell a a knee, shuddering."I... hate... Avsas..." Blade muttered, as he shook his head, and slowly stood up.

NPC-Dragou:Behind Syran, a Toa dropped through the ceiling of the room, another popping up at the doorway. The Toa of Gravity smiled, and raised up his plasma rifle."On the ground, miss," he said, as the Avsa-wearing being turned, losing her concentration on Auress.. "I'd hate to have to riddle you with a bunch of holes."

profiles i guess

IC: Amalia:While the sights were grotesque, Amalia was not a soft kind of Toa, and attempted to rip apart the memories presented to her. She also aimed her Rhotuka at her and said, "Avsa wielder. Stop, or death will be your end." Amalia's eyes began to color with blue and gold, showing that she would destroy this being if she had to.

-==IC: Syran==-Syran growled, but complied, as she dropped to her knees... And then fell through the bottom of the floor; which suddenly found itself without any iron in it, creating a hole, Syran smiling even as she fell to the next floor.OOC: This oughta be interesting. =P

NPC-Dragou:"Corik, move to the first floor, I'll follow her!" The Toa of Gravity barked, before jumping into the hole and falling himself, increasing his gravity to the point where he fell through the floors easily, despite any attempts by Syran to block the way.He pulled up his plasma rifle, and fired a volley of shots down at the Avsa-wielding Toa.

profiles i guess

-==IC: Syran==-Syran noticed the volley of shots as she landed, and rolled out of the way, attempting to send parts of the walls on either side to fuse into one, blocking the path for at least a little while, as she ran toward the hall. If she could halt their progress for at least a little while, she had the potential to escape.OOC: This is actually quite fun. Never had this type of fight in IoP. =D

NPC-Dragou and Corik:As Syran moved to the hall, Corik slid around the corner. He had a pistol in hand and was already firing it, as Dragou crushed the wall using his power of Gravity and activated his Hau to make sure he didn't get hurt, stepping towards Syran, a hand outstretched.

profiles i guess

IC: Amalia:Amalia had lost view of her, so she shot towards the window, where she saw both Syran and a Gravity Toa fighting. The blasts the Toa tried to hit Syran were useless, as she dodged all Amalia saw. Now Syran was cornered by two beings now, so she gave a warning message to both, hoping they would be weary about the Avsa user.

-==IC: Syran==-Syran scowled, as she covered most of the gravity Toa's shots with iron walls, and dashed toward the other Toa who was shooting at her, ignoring the fact that her shoulder and legs were getting shot, instead, tapping into her Avsa's power to drain the Toa in question, even as she grabbed at him, in an attempt to use the being as a shield, only to hear the robotic voice from behind. Syran whirled around, still hopefully having the other Toa in her grasp, however, her attempts to drain Krayzikk's energy didn't seem to work, and the Toa of Iron frowned, finding that odd."What are you...?" Syran spoke for the first time, genuinely confused.

Edited by Pit: Arrow of Light

NPC-Corik:Corik activated his Pakari, the quick strength and energy boost given by the mask counteracting Syran's Avsa. He fought himself out of Syran's grip, and tossed her over to Dragou's waiting arms, the Toa of Gravity having just escaped his iron prison.Dragou's hand wrapped around Syran's neck as he glared angrily at the Toa of Iron. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't crush you into a black hole right now," he said.

profiles i guess

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk's optics turned red. "I'm the worst nightmare you could have. I am Bational Security Adviser Krayzikk Altair."He drew his shotgun. "And you can never destroy me."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Amalia:Amalia desended to where the three Toa were. "End her. She is a being of chaos. Chaos will be our undoing. End this here, and we may be able to stop this menace, unless you are willing for me to probe her?" Amalia interuppted, softly touching the ground.

-==IC: Syran==-Syran's cold and calculating eyes thought over the situation, as she sighed, and seemingly gave up... However; Dragou made one fatal mistake; he forgot to factor in the spikes on Syran's elbow. So, Syran quickly elbowed the Toa of Gravity in what she hoped was his chest, and quickly focused on Krayzikk's shotgun, attempting to block off the barrels of the gun. Syran then ran forward, as she attempted to pull on the iron in the walls, in an attempt to create a sword to defend herself with. Syran ran forward, as she changed the supports in the ceiling over the hallway they were in, in an attempt to break the ceiling, as she created a few iron walls to at least halt their progress. Even as she did that, she ran toward one of the windows, and jumped through it, throwing the sword through the glass to break it, even as she traveled through to the outside. Luckily, it was only the second floor, so Syran was able to recover from the landing fairly quickly, though it did knock the wind out of her for a few seconds. After she recovered, however, she started to run again, heading away from the Citadel, as it was obviously not a safe place for her to be near.OOC: That good? If not, just have her be for after that; I would've had her fight more, but that would've just been suicide at this point. xD

IC: TorchTime: ~0839Hallway outside Citadel cafeteria"Okay. Torch out."Call ended.Enter command?"I need to go meet Gust now," said Torch, gently trying to pull away from Desdemona / Jade and hoping she would take the hint. "If you want to tag along" -- Stupid, stupid, stupid! -- "um, you can, but I really should meet with him..."

OOC: Now I see what Lev went through. xD

OOC: This chase scene would never have happened, because he would have just teleported behind them and gutted 'em. Or had the shadows inside of them burst out as giant tentacles and rip them apart. Or both.Causing their own metallic, skeletal ribs to animate and pierce their heart using iron powers would have been just as good, if a bit... g-moddy.IC: Kinksh / Hidden BaseKinksh watched the entire chase scene unfolding before he returned his reply."How interesting...""Yes, I know of the Golden Hammer. They have been both allies to me and enemies at the same time - allies, as they're willing to do anything for money; enemies, for the same reason.""I know not where their true base is. I know a couple possible locations where their leader, a mysterious, armored figure known only as the Golden Hammer, the namesake of the syndicate, has been spotted. The first that I suggest are the Stormstone Caves to the southeast; a number of twisting, labyrinthian passages where the stone itself is so charged with electricity that merely stepping close to the entrance results in electrocution.""This could be successful two ways. If they send Him with you, to deal with the lightning, you can kill him in the heart of those caves. If the Golden Hammer is there - for what better place is there to be secure? - then you can then deal with him, use whatever secret passageway he used to get there safely, and then claim that He was slain there, by the criminal lord."OOC: That's right. I just made an area up on the spot just because it sounded cool.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: Auress (NMN, The Citadel):Auress wasn't sure what was going on, but what if the person was right? What if it was Song behind all of this? She hadn't lifted a finger during the attack. Auress glanced at the detective before trying to shield her mind again, No, she wouldn't do that... would she?IC: "Watcher" (NMN/Edubard):Watcher wasn't able to do anything during the attack, but split himself again, the three Watchers in New Metru Nui had three objectives, learn everything, look for hackers, and communicate to Auress. His image had vanished during the attack, and attempted to look about for another way to talk to the young Toa of Fire.

-==IC: Blade==-Blade looked at Song and Auress, obviously confused, but shrugged, and walked forward, following Song into the Citadel.OOC: Lev: true. I don't have teleportation powers, but I'll have to recall the iron powers. I think Syran was technically just toying with them anyway. xD

IC-Kal:"She escaped, sir," Dragou said to Kal. "She was too fast, and gave me a nadty wound in my stomach." The Toa of Gravity was clutching at said region, where a small amount of blood was seeping through-most likely using his healing implants to stop the bleeding, at least.Kal waved him off. "We can find her later, we've got more important things on hand. You two both head to the infirmary-by that smile on your face, Corik, I know you need a serious mental evaluation." He then turned, opening the door to the elevator.He walked in, looking rather out-of-breath already. He was rather weak to an Avsa, if only because of his nature-he was too trusting, it had been said of him. He had almost no mental barriers in place to prevent any sort of attack like that.

profiles i guess

-==IC: Blade==-"I hate that mask, I really do..." Blade muttered as they walked through the halls."Had a very bad experience with one in the past." Blade sighed, as he shook his head, forcing back memories of Suicavel, the shadow mutant Toa that he had helped kill.

IC: Amalia/Belthnor: Thanks. And... what's your name again? "Kal, is it? I've talked to one of my friends about the Golden Hammer, and it seems they are in the Stormstone Caves. I believe it was in the East. Is that enough?" Belthnor asked catching up to Kal, hoping to go along with the rest of the group.Amalia snuck away from the guards, creating an illusion concealing her as she went into the Citadel.

IC-Kal:"Same here," Kal muttered to Blade. "And I had another just now." He waited until Krayzikk stepped in, and gently pushed Amalia out of the elevator-he'd heard her slightly, and he followed her implant's signature. He then turned to Belthnor."Sadly, no," he said, and punched the button to head down to his office-he and Krayzikk had already set Athen to the task of making sure the room was secure.IC-Aclaraung:"You will be my eyes down there," Aclaraung thought to Song. "Pay close attention...especially to Auress. I'll watch Belthnor...something seems off about them right now."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

-==IC: Blade==-Blade sighed."Did your experience involve a mutant shadow Toa bent on killing everyone?" Blade asked, just to be sure he didn't run into Suicavel somehow."Yeah, I'm still here." Blade responded to confirm that, not entirely certain how far the psychic communication could hold out.

Edited by Pit: Arrow of Light

OOC: Oh, and there actually have been reports of Kinksh being spotted near Stormstone Caves. Because he was. And there is a base there. But not the real one.IC: Kinksh / Hidden Base"Does it matter who I am, as long as we're doing what's right? If you succeed, perhaps we can meet face to face one day. But for now... there are greater dangers to worry about. Things that even He knows nothing off."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: Amalia/Belthnor:If that must be, then I shall accept it. Be ready for me to contact you when those Brakas are dead.---> End 'Unknown Source' contact? y/n>yBelthnor then walked along Auress, who he noticed had a change of mood while accompanying her. "Auress, you okay?"I was wondering... while we are still near one another, can you tell me some of my past? I need to know. Amalia pleaded, hoping her lost friend could help her. Just then she appeared, walking next to him.OOC: Kal, could you answer Belthnor. I'm not upset, just curious. :)

IC: Belthnor:"Well, farewell everyone," Belthnor solemnly waved as he left the group. He had to search for the Golden Hammer now. He set off, out of New Metru Nui, towards his small hut, where he would pack upi and head to the hinted 'Stormstone Caves'.