Techna: Breakdown

IC: Esao (Eastern Canyon)An idea came to me just as Zarayna tossed his first aid kit at me. I ducked under Ezraftin's Healing Rhotuka and flipped it open with a shrug. Here's hoping, here's hoping...Yes.I grabbed a small syringe and tapped it once, pulling up the sleeve to my tight-fitting bulletproof jacket and tying my arm off, holding the syringe in between my teeth. Spinning it around my finger, I stabbed it into a vein in my arm and pushed, my eyes fluttering in satisfaction."For the pain," I muttered. "Frickin' a, that thing's claws hurt..."I tied several layers of gauze around my hand and tossed the kit back.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Flurg-he's hurt. It's not too big, but still...Bleeding through the bandage.Mars lost her smirk for a millisecond. But in just that time again it had been replaced.She produced her own medkit, but could only watch as Zarayna found his first and Esao patched up. With another sigh, the matoran pulled out her tantou and gazed into its reflective depths in order to hide her eyes.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Ezraftin / Eastern CanyonEzraftin shrugged, heading over to the edge of the canyon and looking to the ship. He knelt down, picking up one of the stun spores for a moment. He noted it was heavy - too heavy to fly. That would explain the reason it was as it was..."What is this thing?" he asked.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: "Something that attacked doom viper," Mars pointed a casual thumb at Zarayna as she continued to look into her blade, "Fireflyer," Another thumb-point, "An Iron toa, and I."She sheathed the blade and looked to the remains of the ship. "They come in swarms and attack by blasting rays," Said Mars matter-of-factly. She shrugged."Easy kills."

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

IC: Ezraftin / Eastern CanyonEzraftin crushed the metallic ball between his fingers and tossed it aside."Do we have any idea where they came from?" he asked. "Because I don't see an iron Toa."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: Esao (Eastern Canyon)Already feeling marginally less terrible, I looked up at the assembled group."Alright, then, back to CHI," I said, turning around and dialing up my link. "We're having a family meeting."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Mars smirked at the stranger. "You don't see him, that's the problem." The Fe-Matoran nodded to Zarayna."But they didn't come from Zar," Mars added. "I can vouch for his dislike 'o' tin cans."She turned to Esao and smirked again. "A'right. We ta meet up with momma-bear Gust and papa-kavinika Airu?"

[Profiles]

IC: Ezraftin / Eastern CanyonRetrieving another of spheres, Ezraftin approached Esao and held it out. "You need to take this to someone with powers of Psychometry."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Esao (Eastern Canyon)"No, we're not," I spat in reply to Mars, an uncharacteristically furious look on my face: I was normally much more in charge of my emotions. "Gust benched me. He wants to come here with a team and take care of the situation himself. Seems to feel that Equinox could find the rogue AI inside Techna and combat it. Airu will be at the Citadel debriefing the Elites. In the meantime, we have a couple hours off."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Ezraftin / Eastern CanyonEzraftin shook his head and shrugged. There was no point in getting angry over this. He turned back around, and without a word, began making his way around the canyon, looking for a safe place to go down.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Mars' smirk turned icy. "He benched you, fireflyer?"She shook her head slightly. "Seems like the Equinox that was synonymous with 'trouble' is apparently a helper...Just in time for Gust to come in and clean up, too."What a load of fader dung," Spat the Fe-Matoran.

[Profiles]

IC: Esao (Eastern Canyon)"Tell me about it," I muttered, radioing for a dropship to come and pick us up. In the distance, a speck amongst specks made itself visible in the horizon: an unpiloted drone ship had come, following the signal from my link. We were going home.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: They froze it in place.IC: AMTaOS (w/Kairan) / Testing Chamber B2"Do whatever you feel like. But I'll tell you matter of factly. You have already made an error. You will be stuck because of that error. Let me place you back at the beginning..."The ceiling opened up, and a metallic arm descended, attempting to grab onto Kairan.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

-==IC: Kairan//Test Chamber==-"Thanks." Kairan said with a nod, as he pulled down the switch once more, and held it there in an attempt to test another idea about the electrical field. As the ledges were created, Kairan increased the electrical field around them, effectively attempting to freeze them in place. He had heard of one of his ancestors performing a similar trick, albeit under slightly different circumstances. There was no guarantee it would work, but if it did...

IC: Vorex"You know the system is corrupt, just as much as I do." Vorex hissed. "But, whatever hatred I may have for you people I am willing to put aside to destroy the whispers. You don't realise what you've done. Others have touched the Tahk. I am immune, as I wear it, but anyone who hears the whispers... if you come into physical contact with another being, even through a weapon, as long as a line can be traced back to yourself, the whispers will spread. You carry them with you, now. Unless they are destroyed, you could bring this city down in its own insanity. Imagine. The rest of your life, never able to touch anyone, anything, for fear of driving them to insanity."

-==IC: Zero//Detention Center==-"Again, does it look like I care?" Zero asked, and scoffed."I don't know the system is corrupt, anything you think I know is wrong; and I'm going to take my chances, simply because I bet you are wrong." Zero stated, as he looked coldly at Vorex.

IC: Esao (Eastern Canyon)"Well, basically, you report to the Director of Field Ops or the Chief of Staff, and you gain Level 1 Access to all CHI material. Not a bad little deal."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: So is Blade in this RPG the Kairan from IoP? It would have only been a couple thousand years before the ship launched.IC: AMTaOS (w/Kairan) / Testing Chamber B2"Very good. You figured out what to do with the electric field. But how will you hold such a large thing in place as well... no, no. I'll let you figure it out on your own."Now Kairan only had to pull the other two switches, somehow hold them down, and... he'd be out!OOC: You get saved when stuck in Portal 2, so I went ahead and saved your bacon with the arm. :P-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

IC: Honnak (The Citidel)The Glatorian, being the person he usually was, was trying to get to know everyone in the room. Although, one of them seemed to be familar... A Toa that was eating like he hadn't in a really long time."Excuse me," The former police officer said, "But did you ever so happen to be part of the 'Force?"He used the slang term common among officers.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: So is Blade in this RPG the Kairan from IoP? It would have only been a couple thousand years before the ship launched.IC: AMTaOS (w/Kairan) / Testing Chamber B2"Very good. You figured out what to do with the electric field. But how will you hold such a large thing in place as well... no, no. I'll let you figure it out on your own."Now Kairan only had to pull the other two switches, somehow hold them down, and... he'd be out!OOC: You get saved when stuck in Portal 2, so I went ahead and saved your bacon with the arm. :P-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

OOC: I honestly don't know yet. I can't really say either way. He might be, or the next Kairan right after. But, you might have a point there, which would cause Kairan some more shock, as he thinks it was their ancestor, not Blade. =P Then again, we really need to figure out the age equivalents, so we can figure that out. =PAnd thanks. =)-==IC: Kairan//Test Chamber==-Kairan nodded, and focused on keeping the electrical field contained, and then jumped over to the side with the switches, and pressed them both down at the same time. as he did so, he reached out with his electrical field, and was just barely able to keep all of the objects inside the same field. The drain was getting to him, but if he could get through the door then, he would more or less be out of the woods, until the next test. Kairan then jumped across to the door, and then rolled through it, deactivating his electricity powers as he made it into the hallway.OOC: That work? =P

IC: AMTaOS / Test Chamber B3"Very good. You are closer to the cake. And the therapy. Keep in mind all of our therapists are dead, however, so you may not wish to attend their sessions."There it was - the glowing red, waiting for Kairan to hit it, and bring the room into the light.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: AMTaOS / Test Chamber B3The room was nothing more than a spherical room. This one had a camera, yes, but no markings or anything. Just a square pedestal in the center, which was also the location of where the lightning was needed."Head over to the pedestal and place your hand on it to begin the test."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

OOC: Quoting the post with Stronin here.

IC: AMTaOS - Spores / Eastern CanyonThe spores surrounding Mars began dropping one by one, as their innate levitation was incapable of supporting the increased weight. Mars helped, a little, but the world isn't two dimension - they could still attack from above and even below if they needed to.Esao and his TAC team were a bit less successful. Bullets and energy blasts from their primary weapons proved mostly ineffective, and only a few spores were taken out. The majority kept firing.And now where had Kairan gone?IC: AMTaOS (Part One) - Testing Facility, Test Chamber B-1Kairan would awaken in a dark room. A robotic voice said -"Subject #218. Name - Kairan. Possible Clone. Lightning. Calix."Another, this one a female, continued, "Good, good. Yes, I already know."There was a red glow, with a few arrows pointing to it, towards his left. There was an image of a Toa, arms raised with a symbol for elemental energy over him. That was all. There seemed to be some sort of device there."Do as instructed to start the testing."IC: AMTaOS (Part Two) - Testing Facility, Test Chamber C-1Stronin, too, would awake in a room. Not on the floor though. He was on a suspended platform, surrounded on all sides by a field of energy, hovering over a bunch of liquid that didn't look too pretty."Subject #219. Name - Stronin. Iron. Kadin."A female voice replied, in response to the stream of data, "Yes, yes, get on with it."There were two other platforms, also surrounded by fields of energy. "Well, I better give you the briefing. Allow me to welcome you to the Techna-Nui Testing Facility. You have been taken here for the sole purpose of testing in the name of science. Do not attempt escape with your iron powers, that walls aren't made of metal. You'll try anyways, but it won't work. Those energy fields make it impossible for you to use your elemental powers on or to create something on the other side of them. They also destroy elementally created constructs. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have four other test subjects to care for."There was a button on each platform. At the far end were two doors with two boxes with 'X's next to them. On the right of a room, there was a Toa with a glowing Hau on, and a Toa with his arms raise, a symbol of elemental energy above.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: AMTaOS (w/Stronin) / Test Chamber C-1"Don't die. I don't want to replace you. Also, solve the test. Like I just told you."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: AMTaOS (w/Stronin) / Test Chamber C-1"Yes, yes, it's part of the exercise. Though there's no point in having your weapons here. They're not going to help you. Just burden you down. If I were you, I wouldn't toss them in that chasm to get rid of the weight. Of course, that would be if I wanted to die. If I wanted to live, I'd get rid of them."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: AMTaOS (w/Stronin) / Test Chamber C-1"If you get to the end, you will be rewarded with delicious, moist cake and therapy, if necessary." she said, as the shells flew past the energy field. "And you can pass through the field, you realize. You just can't move your elemental powers through them. And on that note..."The shields on the other two columns, once leading to the ceiling, now lowered down to give about six feet of space - a gap to place something down into them.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

[iC: Stronin]"I actually prefer pie, but cake sounds good. Wait, moist? I didn't know cake was moist!"Deciding to see if there was cake, the Toa of Iron's mask activated, and he slowly began to float upwards."SUPAAAAA~! INA-ZUMAAAA~!!! KICKKK!!!"And so began his attempt at kicking his way through to the end.

IC: AMTaOS (w/Stronin) / Test Chamber C-1The only kicking that Stronin would be doing would be against the door at the rooms far end, to no effect. A sigh was heard, and the words, "These test are designed to simulate situations that an individual may have to go through in order to survive in the actual world. You are demonstrating only one thing - that you should be dead."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: (Aihus-Near Techna)With the dropship growing closer, Aihus hastily grabbed one of the small flying robots. They seemed to him like insects, bees. Like bees, they needed a hive. The question was where the hive was.Going to Esao, he explained his rather simple theory. "These automatons had to come from somewhere. And as they seem to me like insects, I think they may come from some kind of hive."

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: AMTaOS (w/Stronin) / Test Chamber C-1"Being kidnapped and forced to undergo testing. I could simulate the forcing part too, if you want."IC: Ezraftin / Eastern CanyonEzraftin, upon finding an easy way down, turned back, returning to where Esao was and awaiting pick up.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: