Techna: Breakdown

IC: (Aihus/Near Techna)Aihus couldn't help but smirk. The realization that he was a living piece of history had dawned on him a while ago. But he'd adapted, at least a bit, to the culture and customs of this new world. The technology, however, was still beyond his wildest dreams."Tell me about it;" he said in a polite tone. "Being trapped in a Mata Nui forsaken stasis tube has left me rather behind technology wise."

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

OOC: The GMs would have found a way anyways. You just gave them a good excuse. :PIC: AMTaOS / Test Chamber #3What Lekar would see was a huge, open chamber, roughly the size of the first test chamber with doubled dimensions (in layman's terms, four times as large). There was a chasm, like from the first room, though much larger - and to make things more complicated, there was an element removing field in front of chasm. Going through it would instantly dispel any elemental effects, so if, for example, Tain were to create a bridge to go across, it would be gone the moment he went through. And one could not create a bridge from the other end in that case, either, as one need could not create through the other side. Though once on the other side that wouldn't be a problem.Another thing interesting to note was that the other side was raised up higher, enough so that one could not see what was atop it. There was one thing that was peculiar - in front of the wall was a plate in the ground. Out of the blue, a hand dropped from above, depositing the milk jug. The moment it struck, the plate swung forward, catapulting the shattered jar and rotten liquid across the room and into the pit - one piece, however, was sent catapulting the whole distance, and shattered against the wall on the other side. It was unlikely a Toa sized being could clear the distance - they would be smacked into the wall, and then slide into the chasm. The hand vanished."As we have no liquid, I have added a consequence for failure and falling into the pit not normally in place. It will result in a bad mark on your report, followed by death."The only hints were blocks on the right wall, in the center. There was an image of one of the plates launching a Matoran, one of a Toa with a number of elemental energy types flowing beneath him, and the same one from before of a Toa with his arms raised to create something.OOC: I figured out one solution to it, but I'm sure there are plenty of others. I'm interested to see how this one works out. :)-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: IncommodoIncommodo walked into the room."Hello." He said, cheerfully.IC: Vorex [Resisting arrest/Attempting to be Totaly Epicz]Vorex had expected this, and used one of the tentacles Zero was trying to slash off to grab the very sabre he attempted to slash them with. The other tentacle ducked away and grabbed the pistol lying on the ground.Meanwhile, the third tentacle began to choke the guard.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC (Citadel): Making sure Incommodo was out of ear shot, Solia whispered, "That guy there, keep an eye on him. He's a bit... Funny in the head. You'll see what I mean."Then, speaking in a normal voice, she said, "So, we should probably go in." and without waiting for an answer, entered after Incommodo.

IC: Esao (Techna Nui, Eastern Canyon)"Alright," I muttered, bandaging my hand and standing up. "Now, where am I...?"I was acutely aware of the teams at both CHI and the Citadel listening in on me, monitoring my vitals, but that was all tuned out as I surveyed my surroundings. I lit a fireball in the air and sent it zooming out, following the streak of light to the rest of the team."Don't shoot," I said, raising my voice slightly. "It's me. Esao."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Ezraftin / Eastern Canyon"Heh. I've had troubles of my own. Trouble with how many criminals and scum roamed the ship. Now they roam New Metru-Nui instead. I still remember when warriors fought with honor, now cowardice..."He shrugged. "There was one who agreed with me, as far as morals. But I had not seen him for over eighty thousand years. He died a short time before the ship crashed."Shaking that aside, he continued, "So what's your story?"-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

OOC: ...Did Incommodo just walk into the conference room? Didn't he learn his lesson last game?IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk stared at the small group that just entered the room. He stretched out to his full height, towering over the Toa that had entered. "What do you want? There is important business in progress."IC: JikalJikal nodded, and stood, placing his fedora on his head. "This way, you two." He moved toward the door.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Wade (Citadel)Wade appreciated Solia's warning, curious and on his toes to see how Incommodo behaved. Hopefully his potentially strange behavior wouldn't affect him negatively...who knows, maybe the guy was simply quirky."Following." he said, entering right after Solia.

IC: Gust (The Citadel, New Metru Nui)"Esao, it's Gust. You there?""No. I'm in Candy Land."Gust sighed: his ex-squadmate had always had a flair for the sarcastic. A lot of soldiers despised him, considered him too dark, too much of a rogue, but he was one of the best. Gust needed people like that running the military, so when he established CHI, he made sure to put Esao in a position of power. The inflation of his ego was a small price to pay."Can you describe the thing?""Let me do my job first. I'll meet you at CHI and we can discuss it with my team there."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Kal:Kal sat back in his chair after looking through the live feed, his hand twitching slightly. Those bloody things he'd seen before coming back...and they were so close. This wasn't good. At all."Krayzikk," he said, trying to keep his voice level, "Ignore them. It doesn't matter. Who knows, they might turn out useful."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Krayzikk, if he'd learnt his lesson, do you honestly think he'd still be alive?IC: ReichenbachReichenbach sat back and smirked. Things were going well. Things were going very well.And soon enough, New Metru-Nui would be in rubble. He liked rubble. It was so... ruined. And the city would be ruined. It wouldn't even be a city; it would be a scorch-mark vaguely resembling something that may once have been a city...And soon enough, his dream would be a reality.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Esao (Techna Nui, Eastern Canyon)"Alright," I said, activating my link and dialing Savina, Tain, and Lekar. "Let's see if this can work. Gust, I want you to run a trace on this."This was risky. Whatever had Lekar, Savina, and Tain clearly didn't want them to talk, but if I could keep the communications going long enough, I knew I could get a proper location..."Come on, come on," I muttered, hoping one of them would pick up.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: TainIncoming call....Answer?Y/NY"Hello, this is your friendly neighborhood sniper. Is this the pizza delivery guy?" Tain asked sarcastically, as he contemplated how to complete the test.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: AMTaOS / Testing ChambersNaturally, AMTaOS detected that someone on the outside was contacting her test subjects"Don't pick that up." she said. "Or I will flood the chamber with deadly neurotoxin."Naturally, somebody had to pick it up, to which she said, "Disconnect that. Immediately."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

IC: Esao (Techna Nui, Eastern Canyon)"Tain, it's Esao," I said quickly, knowing that whatever had Tain hostage was monitoring this call. "Listen, do not kill this line. I'm en route to your position now. Just hang in there."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Esao (Techna Nui, Eastern Canyon)"Listen to me, junkyard scrap!" I roared at the computerized voice in the background. "You're currently holding three New Metru Nui citizens hostage, and if I don't see them returned in five minutes, I'm going to blow this ship straight to Karz, and you along with it!"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: TainTain had already decided to take a chance. If the comp lady followed through, he'd have to seal the group in a metal sphere. He probably wouldn't have much elemental energy after, but still. "Hey computer, I'm calling your bluff."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: AMTaOS / Test Chamber #3AMTaOS was quick to respond to Esao."Hah. And sacrifice them? I think not. Of course, the neurotoxin is already in place. They will be dead in 15 seconds."The line was disconnected then, as a number of interfering signals were blasted through the room, keeping the three from contacting Esao, or Esao them. The tube retracted."You are right, iron Toa. For once in your life. I still need you. For testing. For science. Of course, if you stop testing... no more science. No more living necessary. So I suggest you continue testing."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Esao (Techna Nui, Eastern Canyon)"Alright," I said coldly at Kinvex. "Then help."I activated the link again."Gust, it's Esao. I want a team ready to rig the ship to blow."Silence on the other end of the line.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC, Kinvex: Kinvex closed his eyes. Instantly, all the data appeared before him. He searched for a bit, and then found it- the computer's program. It looked a bit... corrupt, to say the least. It was probablythe reason the AI was holding people hostage. Kinvex flexed his power, and spoke a command into the machine.>Alright... AMTaOS... I want you to release the hostages right now, or risk deletion.

IC: AMTaOS / CKC, Testing Facility"Get lost." came the reply as Kinvex was forced out by multiple security systems.It would be harder than that. Maybe if somebody could get to the actual, physical mainframe... but they would need to find that first.IC: AMTaOS / Test Chamber #3The ball of vines struck the platform, and was immediately sent flying... only to disintegrate upon passing through the field.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

IC: Esao (Techna Nui, Eastern Canyon)I couldn't help but curse."Tain used to work for the CKC. If he were out here, he could probably help find it. As it is..."I cursed again."Krayzikk, it's Esao," I said, the usual bitterness gone from my voice for once. "Permission to commence bombing run?"OOC: Next hour. Current in-game time: 5:00:00 PM.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KrayzikkAll the eyes in the room looked at Krayzikk. And Krayzikk hated it. At that moment, he would have given anything to be a cop again. Not having to choose whether or not to bomb not only a ruin containing possibly living beings, but one of the Techna's only ways off this rock.The Titan slammed his fist down the table, smashing through it in a rare show of emotion. "Karzit... Esao. I want your honest answer. Can you see any alternative?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Esao (Techna Nui, Eastern Canyon)I sighed."I mean, maybe if we had someone who helped design or engineer the ship, we could..."The rest of Esao's statement was blurred out by Gust's thoughts. He had helped design the Techna Nui. He could find the program holding them hostage."Lekar, Tain, and Savina did a lot for Techna in its last hours," the Toa Techna of Air said. "I don't want to leave them in there to be blown to pieces unless absolutely necessary."He looked around."I helped design the ship. Let me take command, Esao. You can come here and watch from the Situation Room."I cursed loudly."Gust, you cannot take me off of this! I know what I'm doing!"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME