Techna: Breakdown

IC: AMTaOS (w/Kairan) - Test Chamber B2The attempts to remotely activate the switch failed, unfortunately."This isn't so hard. The first tester to go through here completed it in 32.314 seconds. You have already been in here for 109.321 seconds."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

-==IC: Kairan//Test Chamber==-Kairan shrugged."Just wanna make sure it's not an obscure answer." Kairan said, and activated his mask, pulled the switch, and then jumped to the ledge, and then quickly jumped across to the other end, barely making it, before the switch deactivated. Kairan then walked over to the second switch, and pulled it, to see what that did.

IC: AMTaOS (w/Kairan) - Test Chamber B2There were two switches on the left platform. When Kairan pulled the second switch, it caused one of the X's near the far door to become a check mark for about three seconds, before the switch raised back up.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: Jikal"Thank you." He pointed at the SMGs while he started pacing. "Nice hardware, by the way." Jikal snapped his fingers, still pacing. "But, back on topic. I think we can all agree that in our respective fields, it is good to have allies."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: AMTaOS (w/Kairan) / Test Chamber B2The switches, when pulled simultaneously, caused both X's to become checks. When that happened, the door opened... but then closed once the switches went back up. And even then... how would Kairan get to the door now?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Jikal"What I would propose is, you could say, an alliance." Jikal looked at the two other beings in the room. "I have no problems with Hackers. Actually, I don't have problems with anyone as long as they don't interfere with my business."He paused in his pacing. "Due to the abilities and placement of the people in this room, I think this is something we could all benefit from."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

-==IC: Kairan//Test Chamber==-"..." Kairan said nothing, as he tried to look at the situation again... He had to be missing something...Electrical fields... What could... Kairan thought, and then paused and smiled, and then activated as big of an electrical field as he could, to try and encompass all the switches... And then he reversed the polarity.OOC: Yes, I just went there. =P

OOC: Think back to Island of Pain. Remember when Jontan dropped the wall of sand? What did Levacius (and I believe Kairan) do to stop it?IC: AMTaOS (w/Kairan) / Test Chamber B2There was no effect, and the voice called down, "Really now, it's not so hard."IC: AMTaOS (w/Savina, Lekar, Tain) / Test Chamber #3"Yes, I know. They're dull. They can't even see the bridge. You're right. It's a good thing I have a translator, so I can tell them how silly you think they are."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

OOC: They froze it by filling an electrical field, right? But... Err... Isn't the platform already lowered?-==IC: Kairan//Test Chamber==-"Well if you haven't noticed, I don't have a Kakama or a Miru, so I can't just run or fly to the exit." Kairan responded, but knew there had to be something he was missing.

OOC:

IC - Zarayna - Techna Crash Site:Seeing Ckase fall, Zarayna reached out, and again the spores fell to the ground like flies."What on earth are these things?" he asked as he approached the fallen toa.

@Lev: I would assume Mars can shoot up and down if needed. That's why I didn't explicitly say she did.EDIT: O, I get it now. But I still disagree-at that point most of the swarm is gone due to the explosive bullets. That is, unless if there's more than a few dozen of them.IC: Mars checked the spores. Seeing all to be on the ground and inanimate, she looked to the newcomer.The matoran smirked."Hey, doom viper," she greeted, then replied, "I'unno, but we kin make short work 'o' em." Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: AMTaOS (w/Kairan) - Test Chamber B2The door did absolutely nothing. It was a door."It is a door. It does not do absolutely anything."IC: AMTaOS (w/Ckase) - Testing Facility LimitsThe computer fired up. A diagnostic was shown on the monitor of all components, which were still functional. It went to the operating system -Techna Operation System V.5 Business EditionThe login screen flared up> Username -> Password -The voice said, "The username is T, C, H, T, W, R, A, D, M, N. The password is - 5 3 0 2 1 4 9 2 3 k L m T s 8 9 3 a A a A swordfish 3 9 1. Don't mess it up, you only have one try to get in."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: (Ckase — Testing Facility)> Username: TCHTWRADMN.> Password: 530214923kLmTs893aAaAswordfish391I then punched the Enter key.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

OOC: They froze it in place.IC: AMTaOS (w/Kairan) / Testing Chamber B2"Do whatever you feel like. But I'll tell you matter of factly. You have already made an error. You will be stuck because of that error. Let me place you back at the beginning..."The ceiling opened up, and a metallic arm descended, attempting to grab onto Kairan.IC: AMTaOS (w/Ckase) / Testing Facility LimitsWith the user logged in, Ckase could now see perhaps the strangest operating system ever - it was heavily modified from the version established before, with all sorts of links put in the wrong place."Go to run and open up the command prompt window. Then go to the T drive and start up the program Base Security."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

OOC: Just remembered I have a new character to introduce. IC: Krash (Desert)"Stupid desert." A lone Matoran of Fire walked though the desert betweeen the Eastern canyon and the Northern volcano, though he wasn't heading either way. "Stupid sand." He was wearing a pack nearly as large as himself, and it looked blackened and brunt. "Stupid planet." If one looked closer, they would see small fuses and matches poking out of the bag. "Stupid ship." If one looked even closer, they would find something very distrubing. For all his complaining, the Matoran had a smile on his face. Not a sane, happy smile. No, it was a insane, I'm-gonna-kill-you-cause-I-can smile. The Matoran stopped and turned around. A lizard about half his size had been trying to sneaking up on him, and it hissed at him when it saw it was discovered. Krash's smile only grew larger. In one swift movement, he put down the pack, opened it, took out a bomb and matches, lit the bomb and threw it into the lizard's mouth. The lizard stopped, tilted its head and then bomb blew its head off. "Stupid lizard." Krash picked up his pack and began walking toward the west once more. "I make stupid things go boom." OOC: Isn't this guy lovable? :P Also, he's open for interaction.Zakaro

Edited by Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC:

IC - Zarayna - Techna Crash Site:Seeing Ckase fall, Zarayna reached out, and again the spores fell to the ground like flies."What on earth are these things?" he asked as he approached the fallen toa.

@Lev: I would assume Mars can shoot up and down if needed. That's why I didn't explicitly say she did.EDIT: O, I get it now. But I still disagree-at that point most of the swarm is gone due to the explosive bullets. That is, unless if there's more than a few dozen of them.IC: Mars checked the spores. Seeing all to be on the ground and inanimate, she looked to the newcomer.The matoran smirked."Hey, doom viper," she greeted, then replied, "I'unno, but we kin make short work 'o' em."
OOC: I give you the new duo! Doom Viper and Acid Fly!IC - Zarayna - Eastern Canyon [Talking to Mars]:"Hey, acid fly," Zarayna shot back, slinging his crossbow onto his back; it wouldn't be much use against these things. He clenched his hands, and ridged protosteel shields grew out of his lower arms. They'd work as defensive tools. "So what'd you do to bring them on you?" Edited by Zarayna: The Quiet Light

IC: Vorex"You know the system is corrupt, just as much as I do." Vorex hissed. "But, whatever hatred I may have for you people I am willing to put aside to destroy the whispers. You don't realise what you've done. Others have touched the Tahk. I am immune, as I wear it, but anyone who hears the whispers... if you come into physical contact with another being, even through a weapon, as long as a line can be traced back to yourself, the whispers will spread. You carry them with you, now. Unless they are destroyed, you could bring this city down in its own insanity. Imagine. The rest of your life, never able to touch anyone, anything, for fear of driving them to insanity."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: "Come to this canyon per CHI orders," Mars tossed out as she examined the jump to the canyon floor from this spot. She nodded in satisfaction."When you've got a lot to upkeep-," The matoran jerked a thumb at her sniper rifle, "-Ya need a lotta dough," Explained Mars, punctuating 'lotta' by jumping to the ground to land in a catlike crouch.That's not all I'm in it for. But though we've worked together, doom viper doesn't need to know."Ya wanna help me retrieve what I've been ordered to?," said the matoran with a nod to the nearby wreckage. She stood up and flicked her gaze around to keep alert. "Those...Things...Aren't trouble, but they probably herald it."

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

IC: Esao (Techna Nui, Eastern Canyon)By now, my TAC team had been obliterated by the stun drones, and the hovercraft had been driven a safe distance away from the volunteers. I was stranded by my own orders, left to hold out until Gust showed up or I followed my team into god-knows-what."One of those days."With a small amount of help from my Calix, I caught sight of two beings moving a small ways away, and I sprung off a rock, spinning and firing off a couple rounds from my Patriot."Esaooooooooooo," I crowed triumphantly, as two drones exploded midair.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Krash (desert)Plock. Plock. Plock. "This is taking too long." Plock. Plock. "Where am I going anyway?" Plock. Plock. Plock. Plock. "The Hacker city? Oh, yes, that's where I was going." Plock. Plock. Plock. "... Where is the city again?" Plock. Plock. Plock. "Somewhere? Where is somewhere?" Plock. Plock. Plock. "Over the next dune? In a big crater? Really?" Krash reached the top of the dune and stopped. "Well. I guess you were right." He headed down toward the city of Krahzia.OOC: Perk of being insane #1- You don't need to have anyone to talk to when you're bored! Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC - Rornon - Two Miles Wast of Eastern Canyon [Fighting NPCs]:As a bullet missed his head by an inch, Rornon was well aware that this was not his best day. He had attempted to assassinate a target, only to find that the target had several hidden guards to defend him. Judging for the shot, they had at least one sniper on the roof of the small house. Two skakdi and a toa were in view, the skakdi had axes at their sides, and each are carrying ac machine gun. The toa has a sword, buckler, and a sniper rifles. As the skakdi advance, he gets behind a boulder. Leaping out from behind cover, Rornon released a blast of gravity, sending whatever bullets fired to the ground. At the same time he cut loose with both barrels, and as one skakdi fell with a dozen bullets in his chest, the other had his head filled with air, literally. As they both collapsed, two bullets hit rornon simultaneously, hitting the front of his cuiriass within an inch of each other. The armor hold,s although the bullets dent it. At the same time, both snipers were telekinetically dragged from behind cover. Both toa, one of ice and one of fire. Predictably, the fire toa released a blast of flame. Rornon repleid by firing repeatedly from his top barrel: the flames were funneled into the gun, and fired back. both toa collapsed. Breaking into a run, Rornon dragged the target out of the house via Matatu, and shot him.IC - Zarayna - Eastern Canyon [talking to Mars]:"Sure-" Zarayna began, only to whirl around at the sound of the shots, short blades growing out of the ends of the shields. "Who are you?" he asked.

Edited by Zarayna: The Quiet Light

IC: Mars had her holsters open in the blink of an eye. Her hands blurred slightly as they reached down, pulled out the still-loaded pistols, put the 'Safety' off, and aimed at the area the sound of shooting had come from--Which just so happened to be the area with a certain good-looking toa of Fire in it."Esao...," murmured Mars faintly."He's commanding in th' CHI," she added, louder and a bit more consciously; this statement was for Zarayna's benefit.She slowly and mechanically sheathed the firearms without taking her gaze off the Ta-Toa. Then the matoran gave a mock two-finger salute."FIREFLYER!," Came her greeting yell. "TH' FLURG YOU'RE DOING OUT HERE?!"

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

IC: Esao (Techna Nui, Eastern Canyon)"Mars?"I didn't remember assigning her out here. How did--oh, wait. She was sniper support.You need to sort this out, Esao. Get it together."Oh, you know," I said, whipping out my silenced 9mm (a tribute to Airu's weapon of choice) and firing off two bullets into another stun drone. "I was tryin' to do some birdwatching and these things just, like, attacked me!"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: "Counter-Hacker Initiative," the matoran said from the corner of her mouth. "Pays well enough."She withdrew her hand and smirked. "Yeah, a'right," Cast Mars to Esao casually. "I can help with that."In the blink of an eye her Izu was held in both hands and spraying cordak death upon the drones.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

IC - Zarayna - Eastern Canyon [talking to Mars]:"Save your ammo," I say calmly, reaching out with my power. There are less drones left, but still it takes a bit of concentration to grab them. this time I simply make them latch together into a ball of bots. I then turn it into a simple ball of metal. it falls to the ground with a dull thunk. "How many of these things are around here, anyways?"

Edited by Zarayna: The Quiet Light

IC: Esao (Techna Nui, Eastern Canyon)Never one to be outdone, I superheated the AI of the stun drones, destroying a good dozen of the remaining sixteen. A couple bullets from my pistol finished them off and I spun towards my subordinate and her new friend, sighing in exhausted pleasure as I spun my gun casually around one finger and holstered it."Hey, Mars," I said, casting a bit of a grin at the Fe-Matoran, looking as beautifully malicious as always. "Who's Dirty Harry?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Sorry, Darkon. I forgot completely about Shadowman.IC: The Fe-Matoran sighed. Her hands moved the Izu onto her back at the same speed, but the appendages remained before her hip holsters."We met a few dozen," Mars stated, "And Esao looks to be doing battle with at least twenty. I'd assume the worst-hundreds."Again, though...," added the matoran with that slight smirk of hers."I wouldn't be so quick to assume that's negative."She smirked again at Esao. It was rare for him to grin...It was also something she liked all the more for that reason. Especially when it was that kind of grin."Doom viper Zar," Mars added casually. "A former business partner 'o' mine. We happened upon each other when my trip to get a laptop from th' ship was interrupted by some 'o' those tin cans."Mirtue smiled. Tiptoeing from the room, he 'Open'ed the store and got back behind its counter.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

IC: Esao (Techna Nui, Eastern Canyon)"Well, consider the mission postponed," I said through gritted teeth, looking down; the rudimentary bandage I had wrapped over my hand was soaked through with blood. Whatever had stabbed me had serrated claws, making it borderline impossible to seal up with such crude measures."Either of you got a first aid kit on you?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: AMTaOS - Spores / Eastern CanyonThe last of the spores were gone now - they had been slowly killed off, one by one. Still, there was a feeling of uncertainty - at least one person was missing, not including Stronin, who the group had not been aware of.IC: Ezraftin / Eastern CanyonEzraftin came from over the rocks (OOC: I assume with the Prince in tow), looking down towards the group. "Did someone call for a healer?" he asked.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Esao (Eastern Canyon)"I can heal myself," I said, my cold, bitter drawl slowly returning to me now that the threat of battle was fading. "I just need a first aid kit to do it with."I looked up at the slightly peeved look on the healer's face and shrugged."Sorry, I guess."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Ezraftin / Eastern Canyon"While I don't have a first aid kit, let alone the training to use it without causing you to scream bloody murder, I can raise you one over."He drew his axe then, and grasping the top along with the haft, he activated the spinner, shooting out Healing Rhoutaka.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: