Emergency Transmissions

"I'll be back in a moment, Krayzikk," I say to my friend, as I walk to the back room. This is the conference room for the staff members, though it was rather empty today. I closed and locked the door, and made sure nobody was watching what I did. Any cameras that escaped my notice staticed then went blank, due to the EMP I released.I pulled out my key, unlocking the hidden door within the room, and stepping inside. There, in all its golden glory, was my smite hammer: A lesser-powered variant of the ban hammer. There were three copies, and they were each given on loan to the staff of the RPGs that won the contest from Tuck, because he still held the original supply-the staff admins themselves just toned-down the power on their ban hammers with a small toggle switch on the weapons when they needed just to ban somebody from the RPG.I pulled it out, and tapped the weapon a couple times to make sure it was good and perfect, which it was. The hammer I had christened "Ludicium," which meant Judgement...which was just what it was for. I quickly locked it's hiding spot, before coming back out into the main room, my hammer in hand."Would you like to try anything today, Auron?" I asked the being before me. "Because I'm perfectly willing to use this."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

(Fine, I'll play it your way then!)I start to laugh maniacally, then, whilst sitting on the ceiling, I rest my head upon my hand and grin back, "I doubt you could do anything, unless you're an exorcist. And if you're an exorcist, it's lucky I have that extra stash of Exo-Toa in that thar pocket dimension that I don't have rigged in the emergancy case of my death."

I smiled-this person forgot completely about what Krayzikk and I did earlier."You may think that," I said, "However, when last my colleague here and I enacted our plan, we made sure to cut this specific universe off from any other universes...that, and we destroyed any pocket dimensions that were connected. This building is all there is in this universe, there's no way out of it except death," I tapped the hammer suggestively, "And there's nowhere for you to run."I then pulled out my large .44 Magnum pistol, loaded with silver bullets to match the cross around my neck, and dropped my smile."You feelin' lucky, punk?"

profiles i guess

"Sorry for the delay, Kal."I say, as I warp into being next to my fellow staffie. "I had to come here from a movie theatre."I grin as I materialize my M4 from my weapons locker. Handy ability, glad I bought the tech from that arms dealer.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

"Angel? Demon, more like," I growled. I fired at Auron, but not into him-just before him. He was startled enough that he fell to the ground. I allowed Krayzikk to fire a quick volley upon him, distracting him as he turned towards the my friend. Then I struck.First, I hit Auron in the small of the back with the hammer, sending him to his knees. I then proceeded to grab first one wing, then the other, and I ripped them from his back, preventing him from a quick escape. The pain itself would have put a normal man unconscious-as it was, he fell to the floor completely.I then raised my hammer and held up my gun-Krayzikk and I attacked simultaneously, two silver bullets and a hammer striking down upon the Demon's head and causing massive damage.I stepped back from the now-deceased and unrecognizable body, burning it to ashes."He's dealt with," I said. "Now let's get on to something more important."

profiles i guess

Unamusedly, I turned on the fire-sprinkler. Holy water filled the surrounding air, and a hissing, bubbling sound could be heard as Auron's aura was finally destroyed. Just to make sure, I slashed around with my soul blade a few times."Alright. Let it henceforth be known that Auron is Banned from Techna."

profiles i guess

In the midst of the chaos, of course, a tench coat clad figure with a really awesome fedora drew forth a longsword and in one swift motion decapitated Kal. Before Krayzikk could even lift his weapon, the authors Mary Sue pulled out a phaser and blasted him, causing his petrified form to collapse on the ground. He then got in his TARDIS and brought the RPG back to the main topic.

Boom. That's my solution to all of this mess.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

... That wasn't fair! You used water! Everybody knows my one weakness is *water... *pouts*EDIT: Er... I'm not really banned... am I?

No, of course not.Lev, you missed the deadline. I'm sorry, but yours does not count except for comedic factor.You still have a cookie for the Doctor Who reference though. :P

profiles i guess

You're welcome.I wonder, what is Kal going to think now that he's fed a mass of viruses?Also, I'm going to have him drag Mars out of bed for what he's got going on.

Lulthanks.Not much, considering he doesn't know. He might be able to piece some stuff together between Mars' unnatural abilities, requirement of extraordinary amounts of sleep, and her eating habits...But no one alive save her would know what she actually is.Explaining why goes into her backstory beyond the Bio, and I've resolved not to explain that save via IC. It's just too little fun otherwise.Haven't been keeping up with that plotline. I guess I'll just find out what he's up to now. Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Alright, while I'm preventing a story of mine from being deleted elsewhere, I'll bring you up to speed.

• [*]A Rouge AI onboard the Techna plans to unleash a army of Vahki upon the planet, making him the ruler of a wasteland.[*]Mars and Airu have been brought back to the Citadel, where it was revealed that Mars is a mass of either prodites or viruses.[*]Several Characters such as Song the Ace, Alusomething-or-another, Belthanor, Blade/Kairian, Amilia, Auress, Kal, and Krazyix are all doing something in the citadel.[*]My AI is learning everything about the city.[*]Some dude named Kinish is trying to kill Song the Ace.[*]A hacker named Crash is bored I think.[*]Torch is back, and has met Jade/Desmodeama, Gust has warned Torch to be careful around her.[*]Gust learned magic *snort snort*[*]And that's about it I think...

Alright, while I'm preventing a story of mine from being deleted elsewhere, I'll bring you up to speed.

• [*]A Rouge AI onboard the Techna plans to unleash a army of Vahki upon the planet, making him the ruler of a wasteland.[*]Mars and Airu have been brought back to the Citadel, where it was revealed that Mars is a mass of either prodites or viruses.[*]Several Characters such as Song the Ace, Alusomething-or-another, Belthanor, Blade/Kairian, Amilia, Auress, Kal, and Krazyix are all doing something in the citadel.[*]My AI is learning everything about the city.[*]Some dude named Kinish is trying to kill Song the Ace.[*]A hacker named Crash is bored I think.[*]Torch is back, and has met Jade/Desmodeama, Gust has warned Torch to be careful around her.[*]Gust learned magic *snort snort*[*]And that's about it I think...

Viruses. More specifically, viruses quite similar to the mimivirus infected with smaller ones unknown to Umbrae science that have totally reprogrammed the bigger ones.Ten brownie points to guess what the smaller viruses are, by the way. Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

*Excuse me for awful spelling.*My primary guess is prodites, similar to the ones that Zaktan was made of, but I have a feeling I'm wrong her.

You're right about the smaller ones being something that does not exist in our universe, but wrong about what they are. To extrapolate would make their identity obvious; as such, I will not. Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Yeah; I'm trying to figure out a way out, but I'm not seeing anything, and while I don't want to lose Jasrich after only three fights, I don't think I have much of a choice here. xD (See Lev, this is why it would've been a better idea to give Jasrich the sword, he could've dual wielded the sword and spear, and not died. xD </jk>)

Okay, just wondering. =)If you really want him to live, though, you could have Jasrich kick or block Blacklight with his spear. Then I could have a stray meteor fragment strike Arketh and stun him long enough to give you an opening to attack him without a prepared defense in his case. That should give Jasrich time to escape.