Emergency Transmissions

Nope, we need a heart transplant from the virus.

Until someone asks her for hers, she won't do it. She's a bit busy concentrating on everything except dialogue between Kal and the medics.And besides, assuming she heard-Mars'd be a reluctant donor. A transplant could reveal her secret.See, it only takes a few days before that heart adapts offensive capabilities from which to begin turning Song into Mars from within. And that part of Mars being the heart, the pumping part of the circulatory system...Yeah.Song would be fighting a losing battle against her own body.To explain that one would not be fun.
Why don't we just cut out all of Mars' organs and grow an army of Mars'?BTW, I think we now have proof of sniper teams.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :Flagusa;
She doesn't wish to create an army (it's not anywhere in her plans right now). Neither does she wish to be so wasteful-she could do that with bits of one alone; even her armor would suffice.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

But another Mars would be so *cool* I can't even describe it.

Don't worry. It might well happen...I haven't even begun to flesh out her plans yet.

That is slightly disturbing.

It'll/It'd be much more disturbing to read the process in action.

[Profiles]

I want to read the process in action.And see Kal's reaction as that happens, it'd be funny.Also, Armadijo, I just noticed that Mars hasn't responded to the fish mating call yet. xD

Well, I need her to be prompted for a transplant first. As well as Krayzikk's permission.And even so, Mars will probably try to take her heart back before it can attack. She would not like Song to start turning into her....Yeah, forgot about that. XPShe's pretty busy just guarding the room. I mean, Kal's been contacting people for the past few minutes; that means it's up to her to make sure any attacks are blunted and subsequently smashed.

[Profiles]

What about Blade? He absorbed deadly amounts of lightning, and is giving up his powers. xD... Granted, it's to get Xakuta powers, but he had no true idea about that. =P

Well at least I gave you a good reason to get your magic powers. :POf course, we all know this quest is going to be pointless, because the Ignika really isn't there. It's gonna end up in Umbraetopia or something.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Gust can get one of those things Steven Hawkings has.

Do you know what this man has been through in two seasons?

Besides murdering people? Or including? :P-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Gust can get one of those things Steven Hawkings has.

Do you know what this man has been through in two seasons?

Besides murdering people? Or including? :P-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
Well, look at it this way: the events of the first season alone would have been enough to induce major post traumatic stress disorder. Watching Jade come back as Desdemona, losing his elemental powers, watching Esao take his spotlight, and now losing his singing voice and ability to crack jokes on the fly...can't blame a guy for being tired of his life.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Well, look at it this way: the events of the first season alone would have been enough to induce major post traumatic stress disorder. Watching Jade come back as Desdemona, losing his elemental powers, watching Esao take his spotlight, and now losing his singing voice and ability to crack jokes on the fly...can't blame a guy for being tired of his life.

It's karma.Everyone knows that Torch ordered Jades execution so that nobody could get between their Heterosexual Life Partner/Not-Heterosexual Life Partner status.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

If I couldn't sing....oh wait.If I couldn't play my instruments, I'd probably be tired of life too. Because then I'd have absolutely no way to get a job, this is all I've trained for.Also, I like what I just did.Jury-rigged a defribulator into a potentially-lethal makeshift pacemaker.MacGyver wouldn't be proud.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

That's exactly what I was thinking, Lev. It wouldn't alleviate Gust's inability to sing, though...

Haven't you ever heard of autotune? ... Oh wait.
Gust can be the next Rebecca Black!-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Gust wants to die? One word comes to mind:Coward.

...Do you know what this man has been through in two seasons?-Teezy
It's not an excuse for being afraid to live. *wags finger*Besides, he still has Torch.
Here's Gust's life in the past month and a half (which would be Season 1, the events between it, and Season 2)
  • [*]Takes a bullet for Torch, ends up laid up in hospital for extended period of time[*]On his first day out, he gets promoted to Toa Techna and has to deal with a mass prisonbreak[*]Torch goes dark and is assumed dead after a shootout in the Tech Tower; Gust is heartbroken[*]Gust goes on mission to hunt down Takadox with his mentor/cyborg, meets some Toa of Lightning prick with a superiority complex (<3)[*]Gust meets girl (one of the few happy events of this series)[*]Gust is infected by psychotic virus which eventually grows into his psyche; Gust develops heroin-like addiction to virus[*]Takadox and Pridak die, mentor/cyborg dies, Gust kills prick in revenge fueled by psychotic virus[*]Gust finishes mission, mentor/cyborg comes back to life as Takadox, Big Battle for ship's fate begins[*]Gust gets virus extracted, virus heads into Techna mainframe and steers the ship towards giant mechanical planet (the one our chars are on currently)[*]Big giant battle occurs, Gust's old squadmate betrays Gust and becomes new Hacker leader; mentor/cyborg dies for real this time[*]Gust's girl dies before they had their 100th kiss[*]Gust activates power of BIG BAD PSYCHOTIC VIRUS and steers ship into planet, killing thousands of people he swore to protect[*]Jumped into an administrative position in new Technan city that he has no business being in, having had no formal training for this job at all[*]Gust's girl comes back as the shell for a Great Being to use; this GB loves mimicking Gust's girl at every turn and he rapidly toes the line of schizophrenia[*]Gust's other girl turns out to be alive[*]Gust gets shot, loses capacity to speak and sing, which were two of the only remaining things he had going for him

I'd say I'd be pretty tired of life, too.-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

It's not an excuse for being afraid to live. *wags finger*Besides, he still has Torch.
Here's Gust's life in the past month and a half (which would be Season 1, the events between it, and Season 2)
  • [*]Takes a bullet for Torch ends up laid up in hospital for extended period of time[*]On his first day out, he gets promoted to Toa Techna and has to deal with a mass prisonbreak[*]Torch goes dark and is assumed dead after a shootout in the Tech Tower; Gust is heartbroken[*]Gust goes on mission to hunt down Takadox with his mentor/cyborg, meets some Toa of Lightning prick with a superiority complex (<3)[*]Gust meets girl (one of the few happy events of this series)[*]Gust is infected by psychotic virus which eventually grows into his psyche; Gust develops heroin-like addiction to virus[*]Takadox and Pridak die, mentor/cyborg dies, Gust kills prick in revenge fueled by psychotic virus[*]Gust finishes mission, mentor/cyborg comes back to life as Takadox, Big Battle for ship's fate begins[*]Gust gets virus extracted, virus heads into Techna mainframe and steers the ship towards giant mechanical planet (the one our chars are on currently)[*]Big giant battle occurs, Gust's old squadmate betrays Gust and becomes new Hacker leader; mentor/cyborg dies for real this time[*]Gust's girl dies before they had their 100th kiss[*]Gust activates power of BIG BAD PSYCHOTIC VIRUS and steers ship into planet, killing thousands of people he swore to protect[*]Jumped into an administrative position in new Technan city that he has no business being in, having had no formal training for this job at all[*]Gust's girl comes back as the shell for a Great Being to use; this GB loves mimicking Gust's girl at every turn and he rapidly toes the line of schizophrenia[*]Gust's other girl turns out to be alive[*]Gust gets shot, loses capacity to speak and sing, which were two of the only remaining things he had going for him

I'd say he's emotionally compromised and should be removed from his office. Immediately.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Hey, what about Kal coming in and being hired?I can imagine that'd be a pretty important thing. I mean, Kal is Kal. And don't forget the dead bodies showing up. And the Lightsaber.Never, ever, ever forget the Lightsaber.That thing is your life.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

• [*]Takes a bullet for Torch ends up laid up in hospital for extended period of time[*]On his first day out, he gets promoted to Toa Techna and has to deal with a mass prisonbreak[*]Torch goes dark and is assumed dead after a shootout in the Tech Tower; Gust is heartbroken[*]Gust goes on mission to hunt down Takadox with his mentor/cyborg, meets some Toa of Lightning prick with a superiority complex (<3)[*]Gust meets girl (one of the few happy events of this series)[*]Gust is infected by psychotic virus which eventually grows into his psyche; Gust develops heroin-like addiction to virus[*]Takadox and Pridak die, mentor/cyborg dies, Gust kills prick in revenge fueled by psychotic virus[*]Gust finishes mission, mentor/cyborg comes back to life as Takadox, Big Battle for ship's fate begins[*]Gust gets virus extracted, virus heads into Techna mainframe and steers the ship towards giant mechanical planet (the one our chars are on currently)[*]Big giant battle occurs, Gust's old squadmate betrays Gust and becomes new Hacker leader; mentor/cyborg dies for real this time[*]Gust's girl dies before they had their 100th kiss[*]Gust activates power of BIG BAD PSYCHOTIC VIRUS and steers ship into planet, killing thousands of people he swore to protect[*]Jumped into an administrative position in new Technan city that he has no business being in, having had no formal training for this job at all[*]Gust's girl comes back as the shell for a Great Being to use; this GB loves mimicking Gust's girl at every turn and he rapidly toes the line of schizophrenia[*]Gust's other girl turns out to be alive[*]Gust gets shot, loses capacity to speak and sing, which were two of the only remaining things he had going for him

I'd say he's emotionally compromised and should be removed from his office. Immediately.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
If it weren't for the fact that Torch could still very well be an Umbrae plant, they would have him back in office in the time it takes Gust to sing a note--nevermind.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

^ Agreed.We need some happiness people! This is BIONICLE! We're on the Idealistic side of the Sliding Scale of Idealism Versus Cynicism! Sure we may need some dark spots, but we'll triumph over it with the Power of Unity, Duty and Destiny!All we have here is grimderp, MOAR grimderp and EVEN MOAR grimderp.Come on people! What do you guys think this is? Warhammer?