Emergency Transmissions

Something happy needs to happen? Ponies. I said it.

Yes. It will make this RPG 20% Happier.

No.No.Maybe...No.Honestly, it'll be hard to throw anything truly happy into this RPG considering 1. it's meant to be Darker and Edgier, and 2. because it isn't the end of the story, we need to leave behind a number of problems for the protagonists to solve.

It's Sci-Fi, nobody is ever happy. :P

Honestly, it'll be hard to throw anything truly happy into this RPG considering 1. it's meant to be Darker and Edgier, and 2. because it isn't the end of the story, we need to leave behind a number of problems for the protagonists to solve.

This is the 'The Empire Strikes Back' of Techna.Torch: You killed my father!Esao: No... I am your father.Esao: Noooo! No, that's not true! That's... well, that's pretty much impossible.Umbrae Leader: You're right. And Ryllia is your sister.Esao: Oh come on!Umbrae Leader: And I built Equinox when I was a little child.Esao: This is all Mahi****, isn't it?Umbrae Leader: Yeah, you're actually meaningless to me. *Headshot*-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Honestly, it'll be hard to throw anything truly happy into this RPG considering 1. it's meant to be Darker and Edgier, and 2. because it isn't the end of the story, we need to leave behind a number of problems for the protagonists to solve.

This is the 'The Empire Strikes Back' of Techna.
More like the Revenge of the Sith of Techna.

This is the 'The Empire Strikes Back' of Techna.
More like the Revenge of the Sith of Techna.
Don't you dare bring prequels in this conversation. I see more parallels to ESB than RotS anyways.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Revenge of the Sith was a far better movie than Return of the Jedi. It deserves a spot in the conversation.-Teezy

Revenge of the Sith was a far better movie than Return of the Jedi. It deserves a spot in the conversation.-Teezy

..................*walks off to corner with a copy of Return of the Jedi, crying.*

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

*rage* Return of the Jedi was better in every aspect then Revenge of the Sith. Unless you like this: TORCH: I can't get you food! GUST: Torch, you're breaking my heart! Edited by thebeggerpie

WIP

Guys, do I have to bring up Star Trek again?Would that make you all stop arguing with each other and argue with me?

Guys, do I have to bring up Star Trek again?Would that make you all stop arguing with each other and argue with me?

No. I would just end up more depressed now.

profiles i guess

From an IM LL and I had set up:[13:17:29] Tyler Durden: To bring back Gust's voice and prevent him from becoming a permanent mute, would Torch kiss him?[13:17:38] Legolover-361: ...Yes.SQUEEEEEEEE-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Levacius would travel to another dimension populated by an infinite number of daemons of variable powers, all greater than his own, to retrieve an ancient artifact capable of completely restoring a being to full health and youth to restore somebodies lost voice back.But he wouldn't kiss them. :PAnd for the record, the only good thing about Revenge of the Sith? Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan is the most awesome character in all of the Star Wars movies. Period.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

Levacius would travel to another dimension populated by an infinite number of daemons of variable powers, all greater than his own, to retrieve an ancient artifact capable of completely restoring a being to full health and youth to restore somebodies lost voice back.But he wouldn't kiss them. :PAnd for the record, the only good thing about Revenge of the Sith? Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan is the most awesome character in all of the Star Wars movies. Period.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

I love you in a completely normal, brotherly way for that last comment.Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon Jinn.

profiles i guess

Qui-Gon was awesome, and he's always been my favorite character, but I have to say...I really think Obi-Wan outdid him.

Qui-Gon can cast Summon Bigger Fish, which is cool. But Obi-Wan, in my opinion, was the only guy from the main cast who was actually trying to stay on the Lawful Good alignment. Everybody else on the Jedi Council was too focused on the 'Lawful' part, and it was pretty much all their fault that everything bad happened. He, on the other hand, was trying to do what Qui-Gon had told him and keep the 'Chosen One' towards the light side.And, because of the rule Right Makes Might, he managed to defeat Anakin with relative ease like a total boss.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Exactly. Obi-Wan was the quintessential Jedi...he attempted to follow the Council and do everything that Qui-Gon wanted, and he really managed at the same time. That, and he took a more Jedi-like philosophy on Lightsaber Combat after Qui-Gon's death, if you think about it. He originally used Ataru, the same as Qui-Gon, but he learned fighting Darth Maul that if you don't have a lot of room, it's half useless.Soresu, however, is a mainly defensive technique. Bide your time until you can make the right strike, or even convince the person to stop fighting. Jedi were meant to keep the peace, not to be on the constant attack. Soresu is a lightsaber form like that.

profiles i guess