Emergency Transmissions

This is about how every real-life conversation I've ever had goes - you're watching the Lion King, and suddenly you're explaining to somebody urine is sterile, not a sterilizer.(True Story)But this does sort of relate to Techna. Which is to say, nobody in the main cast of this story is the Obi-Wan.Especially not on of TD's characters.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :Flagsua:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

I'd make an Obi-Wan character, but I'm already two characters above the limit thanks to KNI and Tyler, and I'm not going to just give myself an eighth.

Well, no reason to bother LL into a new character. TD couldn't pull off Lawful Good in a thousand years. You're too crazy anyways (:P). KNI is gone.Which means Krayzikk is the only one who can do it.(Because as far as the population of this RPG, theres some good, some bad, but I think it averages out somewhere south of Neutral)-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

I'd make an Obi-Wan character, but I'm already two characters above the limit thanks to KNI and Tyler, and I'm not going to just give myself an eighth.

Well, no reason to bother LL into a new character. TD couldn't pull off Lawful Good in a thousand years. You're too crazy anyways ( :P). KNI is gone.Which means Krayzikk is the only one who can do it.(Because as far as the population of this RPG, theres some good, some bad, but I think it averages out somewhere south of Neutral)-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
Except I'm out of character slots. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

WHO WANTSRESSURECTED MATRAPOLIXTO BEAT UP RYJAK

Waitaminute. What are you doing here?.... Is now confused.

WHO WANTSRESSURECTED MATRAPOLIXTO BEAT UP RYJAK

Airu won't like that. At all.-Teezy
Them? Not wanting this all to happen.Me? I just want to see the bad guy coming back.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

A "teenage" girl is in the same room with the leader of the hackers, The heartbreaker (and airu?), Kal, a medic, and Mars. And only the medic has noticed her. Good to know security is in top shape!

Jasik just doesn't care.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

A "teenage" girl is in the same room with the leader of the hackers, The heartbreaker (and airu?), Kal, a medic, and Mars. And only the medic has noticed her. Good to know security is in top shape!

It gets worse than that when you realize that Kinksh could just open a portal and toss fireballs in, thus eliminating about half the leadership of New Metru-Nui and all the leadership of Krazhia.Of course, that's more like something Reichenbach would do. What benefit would killing them possibly have? :P-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Mars really just doesn't care. Considering that she's a devil at close range and that the proximity between them all is pretty darn small, I think you can see why.Seriously. What, did you figure she didn't pull out her guns because she was holding the Cool Dude Ball? @Lev: Wouldn't exactly work. Mars could block fireballs with her body. Or just go Kiritsugu and parry them.With bullets. Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

@Lev: Wouldn't exactly work. Mars could block fireballs with her body. Or just go Kiritsugu and parry them.With bullets.

Would you like the cliff notes version or the long one on how much is wrong with that statement? :PBesides, if worst comes to worst, I can just Gate in Mars from an alternate dimension where she's even more evil. Somehow. Mars vs. Mars would work.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

@Lev: Wouldn't exactly work. Mars could block fireballs with her body. Or just go Kiritsugu and parry them.With bullets.

Would you like the cliff notes version or the long one on how much is wrong with that statement? :PBesides, if worst comes to worst, I can just Gate in Mars from an alternate dimension where she's even more evil. Somehow. Mars vs. Mars would work.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
Please, please bring in someone's copy. Please.I want to laugh as I watch.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

She's evil? o_OI guess I can see how you got that impression. I'm really not sure myself.If so, I say he should either get the Old BZPRPG's one with a Face Heel Turn or a totally emotionless version. This one actually does have a few.

[Profiles]

She's evil? o_OI guess I can see how you got that impression. I'm really not sure myself.If so, I say he should either get the Old BZPRPG's one with a Face Heel Turn or a totally emotionless version. This one actually does have a few.
She's not quite evil, but I haven't observed her show any empathy for anybody, she views killing as a joke, she's completely insane....It's Chaotic Neutral with Evil tendencies, really.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Well, no reason to bother LL into a new character. TD couldn't pull off Lawful Good in a thousand years. You're too crazy anyways (:P). KNI is gone.Which means Krayzikk is the only one who can do it.(Because as far as the population of this RPG, theres some good, some bad, but I think it averages out somewhere south of Neutral)-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
I couldn't pull it off, despite the fact that over the course of like 10 RPGs, I only have one or two truly chaotic evil characters that stay that way, and don't die(Half of them in this)? Or is it because I'm not staff? =P

Well, no reason to bother LL into a new character. TD couldn't pull off Lawful Good in a thousand years. You're too crazy anyways ( :P). KNI is gone.Which means Krayzikk is the only one who can do it.(Because as far as the population of this RPG, theres some good, some bad, but I think it averages out somewhere south of Neutral)-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

I have chars in the BZPRPG that are Lawful Good. I just...don't think this is the setting for that kind of char. For me personally, anyway.Out of curiosity, how would you classify Airu?-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I couldn't pull it off, despite the fact that over the course of like 10 RPGs, I only have one or two truly chaotic evil characters that stay that way, and don't die(Half of them in this)? Or is it because I'm not staff? =P
Kairan seems somewhere north of the neutral line, and hasn't really done anything chaotic yet.Lightning is the new good element. It was light, but then Ryllia showed up and made everybody look bad.EDIT:

I have chars in the BZPRPG that are Lawful Good. I just...don't think this is the setting for that kind of char. For me personally, anyway.Out of curiosity, how would you classify Airu?

Lawful Neutral with Good tendencies; he's the closest you have.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

^That's what you believe.Believe it or not-despite the similarities between her and Revy, Mars isn't that sociopathic. I think.XP'Insane'? Hardly. I'd say the problem may be that she is too sane...It's perhaps for that reason that she seems so detached on occasion.

[Profiles]

I'd consider Airu good; aside from not reporting Esao's addiction, he's pretty by-the-book.

The only problem with Airu is that he's perfectly willing to let everything happen. He's not actively championing a change to things, and he's perfectly fine to let Gust wallow in misery instead of forcing him out and keeping the city safe. As military leader, he's perfectly capable of doing that.

Lev: Which Kairan are we talking about, again? =PAnd that's very true, and I agree with that. Wholeheartedly. Not in the least because it's my favourite element. *Innocent whistle*

RepliKairan.

^That's what you believe.Believe it or not-despite the similarities between her and Revy, Mars isn't that sociopathic. I think.XP'Insane'? Hardly. I'd say the problem may be that she is too sane...It's perhaps for that reason that she seems so detached on occasion.

I judge on actions, not inner thoughts.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Alignment of Kinksh = AtTE,where 'A' stands for 'Attempting', 't' for 'to', 'T' for 'Troll', and 'E' for 'Evil'.@Lev: Do you judge on motives, then? Or are Well-Intentioned Extremists/extreme Antiheroes/etc. Evil in your book?

Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Alignment of Kinksh = AtTE,where 'A' stands for 'Attempting', 't' for 'to', 'T' for 'Troll', and 'E' for 'Evil'.

I think I've tried me best to keep him Neutral Evil - everything he's done so far has been for his own personal benefit, and he's gone so far as attempting to murder defenseless, unconscious beings just to do it.(Don't worry, Songs not in any danger here.)-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Lev: Hmm, would've expected RepliKairan to rank higher on the alignment scale. Guess I should've done those alignment raising missions after all...Now Blade, on the other hand, I could see; he'll probably permanently hover around the neutral line, despite him being pretty much lawful good back on the Island of Pain; simply because of what happened since.

Lev: Hmm, would've expected RepliKairan to rank higher on the alignment scale. Guess I should've done those alignment raising missions after all...

RepliKairan may very well be Lawful Good; I was just talking about the main cast before.

And I have no idea what's happening.

Neither does the staff, I bet. :P-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: