Emergency Transmissions

^ He probably wouldn't've been able to handle the remorse from that. You're better off expecting something like that from Syran... Which isn't exactly that hard to expect, we got any innocents nearby? I mean true innocents, not just Hackers who say they're innocent?

That Matoran killing of yours, Kal:9/10. A tad more morbid and I would give it a 10/10, but nothing is perfect.

Sorry, I didn't want to break any BZP rules.
Meh, I've been tip-toeing around the rules since day one. :P Although, I just re-did it in my head and I'm satisfied.

WIP

Matoran are not kids. Matoran come into the world as adults, because Bionicles do not have children. They are created either by the Great Beings, by Mata-Nui, or synthetically via machines in this RPG. A Matoran merely does not have the innate Toa energy contained within that is necessary to cause the metaphyiscal reaction with a Toa stone that transforms them into Toa.Wait a minute. This is the RPG with babies in it. Right....

Yeah, dude. That was like a Moral Event Horizon amped up to eleven.

No. No it's not. Killing somebody doesn't even come close. I could probably explain Moral Event Horizon amped up to eleven, but if Kal or somebodies little sibling read it, it would invoke feelings of nausea, vomiting, and Charlie Sheen.

Maybe you should see a Paladin instead; ask to join their ranks. =P Join the good side; we have awesomeness. =P

Ask Ezraftin when he gets back with the mask.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

From an IM LL and I had set up:[13:17:29] Tyler Durden: To bring back Gust's voice and prevent him from becoming a permanent mute, would Torch kiss him?[13:17:38] Legolover-361: ...Yes.SQUEEEEEEEE

Considering how momentary embarrassment and repulsion cannot outweigh your best friend being stuck with no voice for life, I don't believe my statement should have warranted such shock or glee. It has nothing to do with romantic feelings, sorry.

Matoran are not kids. Matoran come into the world as adults, because Bionicles do not have children. They are created either by the Great Beings, by Mata-Nui, or synthetically via machines in this RPG. A Matoran merely does not have the innate Toa energy contained within that is necessary to cause the metaphyiscal reaction with a Toa stone that transforms them into Toa.Wait a minute. This is the RPG with babies in it. Right....

No. No it's not. Killing somebody doesn't even come close. I could probably explain Moral Event Horizon amped up to eleven, but if Kal or somebodies little sibling read it, it would invoke feelings of nausea, vomiting, and Charlie Sheen.

Maybe you should see a Paladin instead; ask to join their ranks. =P Join the good side; we have awesomeness. =P

See, Lev and I have the same views on this right now.Although, I doubt moral event horizon level 11 would really invoke that much feeling in me...I'm getting to be pretty numb to the world at large by now. :'/

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Funny you should say that.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Ya know what, even though that Matoran wasn't actually a kid...Let them think In-game that she was.Yep, Kal killed a little girl. You're allowed to think that now.

Sorry, but little kids never die in the horror movie unless there's water.Everybody can die in the water.And this became a horror movie as soon as TD was put in charge. :P-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:EDIT: In the same way Twilight is a horror movie.P.S. I'm kidding. Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Pfffffffffffffft. Desde Jr?Not even I'm that sick.-Teezy

...This thought interests me.@Pital: Yes. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I was to post a rather lengthy and detailed IC regarding how Mars deals with all twelve of those Hackers. Really looking forward to it, in fact.However, after much consideration, I've postponed typing up the thing one day. T:B has enough darkness as is.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Daheck you talking about? Kids die in loads of horror movies.

Yeah, but they never shown the brats being ripped apart. And I mean like little kid, not teenager. If you're a teenager in a horror movie, then God help you.

Twilight is a horror movie, Lev. Don't ever say it isn't.

Horrible =/= HorrorYou know, DemoJade could theoretically craft a real Matoran given a supply of energized protodermis and a good enough lab.Once we get the mask, Mata-Nui will probably want to meet her. You know, considering his last command was "Find the Great Beings" and all.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Mangai: What, we can't handle who's effectively a living(... Iffy on that one, of course... =P) demon killing some hackers, after everything else? =PIf you want to, I could help distract Mars. How well is she affected by the Avsa?(Though that would first require a response on some sorts by Esao, or Mars being on a rooftop that's nearer...)

I leave for ab hour or so, and look.We've got tropes bring invoked, IC Grochi killed a kid, and Armadijo decided this place was too dark to add more Mars.Is this what happens to you people when I'm not around? :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I'm sad because now Kinksh is stuck in limbo waiting for Jasik, Airu, and Ryjak. I always get stuck in plot limbo when Airu gets involved!And how does Esao have any right to give a "Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!" moment? He took a spike and shoved it down somebodies throat and violates laws like he's playing GTA.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Shush Lev, this is something for Tyler and I.

And Blacklight, which is feeding off all of the anger, fear, and pain caused by the fight that was happening.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: