Who Here's In A Band?

Protohuman

Title. Read it and you'll understand.I'm currently the bassist in a Pop-Punk Psychedelic Blues Rock band. We're not "fully formed", there's three of us; me on bass, someone on guitar, and a female vocalist. We just need a drummer. And we're currently toiling with names; we went from "Awesomesauce" to "Electric Catfish" to "Catfish 102", so we still haven't got a name. It's not as good as my last band, but at least we practice regularly! xDWhat about you spawns of Satan?

Gee golly, I sure do love Bionicles! My favourite one is Hero Factory!

I've been wanting to start a band with some friends of mine for a while now, but I haven't really gotten around to doing anything about it. I'm hoping to get started in a few months, though. I'm a bassist and vocalist, and I know people who play the guitar and drums, but as far as a lineup goes, I have no clue how that would work out. XDI also produce electronic music on my own--drum 'n' bass, trance, and various other stuff. I'd like to get into dubstep, but I haven't yet figured out all the ins and outs of the genre.

I've got myself an almost-band, with me on lead guitar, a second guitarist, and a bassist. We need vocals and drums, unfortunately. But we've got a few songs in the works, and a talent show performance coming up. We hope to do something with ourselves haha. We're somewhere in between Thrash Metal, Punk Rock, NWOBHM, and Nu-Metal (though I really wish that last bit wasn't in there... ###### bassist).Also got a bit of a project goin' on with Laughin' Man called Within Inversion, which went from being awful Drone Metal to awful Death Metal to awful Black Metal extremely quickly. :P

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

Also got a bit of a project goin' on with Laughin' Man called Within Inversion, which went from being awful Drone Metal to awful Death Metal to awful Black Metal extremely quickly. :P

that's Eucliwood to you, mister.and pretty much what Xin just said, except he's incorrect about the "black metal" part - it's blackened doom metal, to be specifically specific.

I have yet to form a band, though not entirely for lack of trying. I have multiple musical associates, all of whom play, at the very least, guitar*, with whom I have collaborated on composition.If I do form a band, it will only be after I am fully confident with my flute-playing, at which point I would, of course, be the band's flautist. Probably not vocalist, though that isn't entirely out of the question, as my voice isn't terrible, just not precisely great.*Other instruments that they play include, but are not limited to; harmonica, bass guitar, drums, trombone, and mandolin.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

I drum for a group, mostly just coffee shop venue stuff.Were a three piece band, with my friend on lead vocals and guitar, and my sister on keys and vocals.We mostly play grass-roots type stuff, although we do a pretty sick cover of 'The Breakup Song' by Grek Kiln Band.

jlovfkk.jpg

If I do form a band, it will only be after I am fully confident with my flute-playing, at which point I would, of course, be the band's flautist. Probably not vocalist, though that isn't entirely out of the question, as my voice isn't terrible, just not precisely great.

Look out, new Ian Anderson over here.EDIT: You could be Peter Gabriel too.Though, for anyone curious, I'm not in a band. Or in band. Edited by Tenebrae Invictus

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

I've been planning to release a solo instrumental album (consisting of music entirely composed on the computer), but I don't have a band. I'd love to form one, though -- I have a name decided in my head, an album cover, and I'm working on song lyrics.If I could form my dream band, I would be lead singer-songwriter and pianist (hey, it's a dream band :P), and the other members would provide backup vocals and play drums, acoustic guitar, bass, violins, cello, and some sort of synthesizer / turntable machine (or just my laptop).Heck, I even have a genre in my head: alternative experimental symphonic progressive folk hip-hop rock. The music sounds awesome in my head; now I just need to write it. :P

Edited by Legolover-361

I've been planning to release a solo instrumental album (consisting of music entirely composed on the computer), but I don't have a band. I'd love to form one, though -- I have a name decided in my head, an album cover, and I'm working on song lyrics.If I could form my dream band, I would be lead singer-songwriter and pianist (hey, it's a dream band :P), and the other members would provide backup vocals and play drums, acoustic guitar, bass, violins, cello, and some sort of synthesizer / turntable machine (or just my laptop).Heck, I even have a genre in my head: alternative experimental symphonic progressive folk hip-hop rock. The music sounds awesome in my head; now I just need to write it. :P

A tip from the last time I tried to form a band - no band name ever survives an encounter with the members.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

A tip from the last time I tried to form a band - no band name ever survives an encounter with the members.

I had a feeling such would be the case.Ah well. I actually have a whole list of names; my future bandmates can't possibly say all of them are bad. :P
Unless, of course, they are all bad.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

It isn't even necessarily that they'd think the names are bad - they might just have ideas that they like better.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

A few of my friends are in a band. I would join them if I had any musical talent I would join them.I also sing terribly. I have no tone in my voice at all.Lets Go Mountaineers!

Edited by WVUFan!

lol i not know how to astronaut