The Immediate Association Game!

BULiK

Now this is a story all about howMy life got flipped-turned upside downAnd I liked to take a minute just sit right thereAnd tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-AirIn west Philadelphia born and raisedOn the playground is where I spent most of my daysChillin out, maxin, relaxing all cool,And all shooting some b-ball outside of the schoolWhen a couple of guys who were up to no goodStarted making trouble in my neighborhoodI got in one lil fight and my mom got scaredAnd said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air"I Begged and pleaded with her day after day,But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my wayShe gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticketI put my walkman on and said I might as well kick itFirst class yo this is badDrinking orange juice out of a champaine glassIs this what the people of Bel-Air living like?Hmm this might be allrightBut wait I hear prissy, bourgeois and all thatIs this the type of place they should send this cool catI don't think so, I'll see when I get thereI hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-AirWell ah the plain landed and when I came outThere was a dude that looked like a cop standing there with mynameoutI aint trying to get arrested yet I just got hereI sprang with the quickness like lightning dissapearedI whistled for a cab and when it came nearThe license plate said FRESH and it had dice in the mirrorIf anything I can say this cab was rareBut I thought naw forget it yo homes to Bel-AirI pulled up to the house about 7 or 8And I yelled to the cabby "Yo homes smell ya later"I looked at my kingdom I was finally thereTo sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

Formerly known as Skrilax - just, so ya know.

sigx1-1.jpg

- - - - - - - - - -

Go Sens Go!