IC : Von Corvus smiled slightly this Lady Superior despite somewhat reminding her of his sister seem to be a strong woman "Scar huh hideous name." The raven flew down for the sky perching himself on the shoulder of Von Corvus "Corvy its Right up ahead " The cliff point lay largely untouched even after so many years a strane hole that seemed to rip through the fabric of time it self stood before the, Snow falling ever so gently ever so white."well Lady Superior ladies first"Before Von Corvus could finish his sentence some interrupted him a deep ghostly voice."Procced no father Corvus you shall not pass"Corvus turned only to see his morbid enemy the Mirror."you... So you really do want to die mirror." "silence Corvus and listen to me woman I shall give you the opportunity to leave now I am here to stop Von Corvus alone this is your only warning"

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: Lady Superior raised an eyebrow at the mirror-knight, and shrugged. I can traverse the planes beyond the portal, go to where I want. I can take Corvus with me as well. You would just end up getting lost. Come, Von Corvus, and let us be rid of this land."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC : " I believe you didn't hear me I said you go no farther " the Mirror drew his sword a large blade that seemed to be made of glass. Von Corvus uninitimidated said " I have no time for you now thankfully I took the liberty of having my forth undead dwarve army follow me incase of you showing up. now Lady Superior let us leave" the two stepped through the portal the raven flying through after .The Mirror steadyed his blade and prepared to fight the undead dwarves. Dopey finally caught up steadyed his blade like wise."well here's some action heh"

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: As they stepped into the portal, the worlds opened up to Superior. She saw the different paths leading to different universes, all racing and reeling around her. Without the gift Chernabog had given her, she would have been hurtling through the worlds with no direction. She knew that without that same gift, Corvus would be in the same boat. So she reached out, latching onto his wrist and dragging him behind her, leading him through the portal-realm and out into Chernabog's domain...

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC : This was killing him. Von Corvus viewed himself as a man of ultimate power and dignity, now to be latched on to the hand of a woman, however intriguing she seemed to him was killing him and The Raven laughing at him wasn't helping at all. "How much longer till we reach Churnabog" was all he could bring himself to say. -----------------------------IC : The Mirror KnightHe sliced and swung his sword after only a few moments he had easily defeated the undead dwarves. He set his eyes on the portal snow still falling, he turned to Dopey and said "We must follow them" is all he said. dopey quietly nodded in agreement and together they went through the portal, The Mirror Knight and Dopey.

IC: Lady Superior stopped in front of a portal, peering through it. "We're here." She said, stepping out and pulling Von Corvus through. "Master Chernabog!" She cried loudly, "I bring to you the one you sent for, Von Corvus of the universe of Snow White!"

IC : Von Vorvus looked around shocked by what he just heard."The universe of Snow White you mean my universe is named after that pitiful queen of Album ?"------------------—------------------IC : Dopey held on as tightly as he could to The Mirror as they both traveled through the planes of reality "Hey man I think I'm guna barf" He protested"No you shall not". The Mirror answered."Hey where are we even going?" The Mirror looked at dopey and replied "fate shall guide us to the correct location..."OOC : Ok time to think of who The Mirror and Dopey are going barge into.

Jabberwocky/Underland, Chessboard BattlefieldIC:

The Jabberwock snorted another burst at Scar's answer. "Yes, because I am most definitely not invincible. I proved quite well that even the wielder of the Vorpal Sword, on her great Fraptuous Day, cannot defeat me. Whoever your master is, I doubt that he is as great as I."

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: "Hm?" Superior said, glancing at Corvus. "Oh, I suppose so. It's better than being from a universe called 'Tangled' simply because your 'daughter' has 70 foot long hair."OOC: So... I really kind of want Gothel to get in on the Jaberwock/Scar thing, cuz that seems to be going quite badly, and her skills could possibly fix that. Would it be too much to assume we can kind if skip over this so our characters can move on? Cuz as it is, we're stuck until Monday, right?

Edited by Toa Korkoa: Toa of plasma

OOC:Assuming that Simba/Flyn and the rest are in Toccata and Fugue...IC:Morph & JohnAs Flyn and the rest walked, the would most likely be surprised to see a small pink blob float past them, then turn around and float back to where it had come from, only to reappear, this time with a man who was half metal, and half man. "Oi! You seen a flying ship around here? Toting a Black Jolly Rodger?" "Jolly Rodger! Jolly Rodger!"

Edited by 'Da Boss: BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC : Hmm Von Corvus twiddled his fingers"so Churnabog won't be in until Monday hmm very well then Raven send a messenger for some food I'm hungry."OOC :So we're stuck until Monday ok then I guess that will let me focus on the Mirror :P

Edited by Deltus

IC: Flyn and Rapunzel looked on in shock at the newcomers. Finally, Flyn spoke up. "Um... A /flying/ ship? No, I think we would have remembered if we saw something like that. Ever. Uh, who are you again?"

IC:John"Who am I?" John asked. "I be John Silver, humble cook aboard the RLS Legacy." He extended his cyborg hand, as if offering to shake Flyn's hand. "Legacy!" Morph chimed in, floating around Rapunzel's head quickly. John chuckled, and added, "And this be Morph, my pet from Proteus I."

IC: Flyn reached out to Shake John's hand, but the he looked at the appendage. "Aah!" He cried, pulling his hand away. "What is that?! What are you?!" Meanwhile, Rapunzel was content to just giggle abd watch the floating blob as Pascal, the chameleon who lived on her shoulder, peeked out in interest.

IC:John"What, you never see a cyborg before?" John asked, turning his hand into a flamethrower, then back into his hand. "Half machine half man?" MorphMorph grinned, and morphed into Pascal, landing on Rapunzel's shoulder next to Pascal.

IC: And now there were two more in that funny little group. Some kind of ape clad half in armour and a...thing. It looked small and pink at first but it had shape-changing abilities. That was..amazing, frankly. Kottharaka was skilled in the art of De, allowing him to change matter from one form to another, but he still didn't have the ability to warp his own form. That small blob of pink must have been a very powerful savant

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC :''Whats a Cyborg again?''''Shhhhhhh we must whisper only, we dont know if these people are hostile yet we just have to keep watching them quitely''Dopey nodded at the Mirrors order and started to think they had landed in a strange world had traveled a few miles avoiding any of the locals and had now stumbled across this strange meeting hiding in the shadows''I hope they dont notice us up here'' Dopey Said ''Shhhhhh silence Dopey'' ''Fine sorry''The two of them continued to watch the people below them.OOC : Yes the Mirror and Dopey are stalking you two.But they can get the heck out and go somewhere else if you like.

Edited by Deltus

IC: Flyn's jaw hung open as John's hand changed shape. "Cyborg?" He asked weakly. "I've never even heard of that... Your hand is some kind of machine?"Pascal grinned widely as Morph shifted into a copy of himself. Pascal's coloring shifted, and he turned bright pink to mimick the changeling's natural color. Rapunzel squealed in delight, and turned to the others. "This. Is. Awesome! Can they come along? It sounds like where we're going, we'll need help!" Flyn looked at Rapunzel, then to John, then John's hand, then back to the princess. "I'm game, Blondie!"

IC:John"Your hand is some kind of machine?" "Yes." "This. Is. Awesome! Can they come along? It sounds like where we're going, we'll need help!" "I'm game, Blondie!" "Hold on a sec. I only want to find my ship. I never said anything about wanting to help you." "I'm game! I'm game!" John sighed in defeat. "You too Morph?" "Fine. We'll go with longhair and what's his face." John's mechanically-enhanced senses picked up Dopey and Mirror's whispering, but he decided to ignore them for now. "Now, where exactly are we going again?"

Edited by 'Da Boss: BioBeast

IC:The Mirror pondered on what he just saw that ''Cyborg'' seemed most fascinating''Woah did you see that'' Dopey gawked . ''Silence Dopey'' The Mirror whispered irritated by the fact that dopey was lousy at espionage.''Awww come on they seem nice let’s go meet them'' Dopey was stopped before he could reveal himself to the strangers. The Mirror sternly said''These people may seem ''Nice'' but we are in no position to interfere with them. We will stalk them until they lead us to another portal''''Hmmph fine then but that long haired one is quite the looker heh heh huh Mirror?''''No. Now be silent we dont want to give ourself's away''OOC: Hmm I wonder how Dopey should give himself away..?

IC: Scar shrugged."My master is the immortal god of evil, the devil himself, and soon-to-be ruler of all. And you expect me to be impressed that a child couldn't kill you."He yawned. "Pardon my lack of enthusiasm. It's your choice to come or stay, but I suggest you choose quickly. That girl looks like she'll be up soon. And if you stay, you'll have much more to deal with than her."IC: As the newcomers appeared, Simba jumped back, spear held ready, while Rafiki attempted to catch the pink blob, chuckling.He growled at first, but upon realizing they were peaceful, he stopped. While he would have complained about still more of these "humans" joining them, he was focused on John's arm.He pointed at it with one claw. "What magic is that?"

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC:JohnJohn was a bit taken aback by the talking lion. What kind of robot is that!? "Er... magic? It's a machine."MorphMorph darted back and forth, in and out, but was eventually caught by Rafiki. Rafiki looked into his hands, to examine the pink blob, only for Morph to escape from Rafiki's hands, and transform into Rafiki.

IC:John"Best metal you can make an arm out of." John said, getting slightly uncomfortable. "And what are you? A shape-shifter, or a robot?" Simba felt real, but talking lions were impossible.Morph"I like this spirit! I like this spirit!"

IC: Yzma groaned and put a claw to her head, as she was quickly developing a migraine. Her awe at the vibrant new world had quickly turned to annoyance and boredom. To think that the a powerful dragon Chernabog had described would end up trying to talk them to death. Of course, Scar's own ego was only making their efforts to negotiate more difficult.She noticed a glint of something near her feet. As she stooped to get a closer look, she discovered it was a small black scale the same shade as the dragon. Now that's interesting. Seems someone's hide isn't as thick as he might think. She quickly snatched the scale up and put it into her bag for safekeeping.

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

IC:MorphMorph floated over to Simba, and transformed into a ship. "Ship!"John"That my friend is a ship." John said, pointing at Morph. " 'Dey let you fly in the air." An item of great power? Sounds... Interesting...

Jabberwocky/Underland, Chessboard BattlefieldIC:

"And I am an immortal dragon that can only be injured by this," - he lifted the discarded sword with his tail - "sword, which I now have safe in my grasp. I see not what you mean by, 'That girl looks like she'll be up soon.' She fell into that hole" He paused for a moment before "shrugging" and continuing, "...As I said, I'm immortal, and thus won't be anyone's slave. But, I will be willing to meet your master to negotiate."

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC:John"A... Wizard?" John asked in disbelief. "What makes you think he's a wizard?" Either these were all escapes from the insane asylum, or something had gone wrong when he went through the portal.