Telescope

Indigogeek

Well, the images seem to follow the order of the game itself, as evidenced by the first three. So, 4 would be Po-Koro, 5 would be Onu-Koro, and 6 would be Le-Koro. Number 9 is obviously the awakening of the Bohrok, as it comes after the Makuta battle, and is represented by the image at the bottom of 9 - that monster thing = Bohrok. Beyond that, I'm not certain. My best guess is that the two face-like symbols at the top of 4 represent the bond of friendship between Po-Matoran, and the bird and the snake/lizard thing represent illness...somehow. The top of 5 looks like an underground mine, and the bottom is Onua standing next to a tall being, probably a nod to a game with Onua that got canceled. As for 6, the bottom pic clearly indicates that the mask of the being is important...I'm thinking that could be a reference to the infection of Lewa's mask, or it could be just a reference to Lewa's new golden Kanohi he gets at the end of the Le-Koro sequence. The top image seems to refer to the latter - putting the mask in the stars, it's gold now. It beats me why number 9 has Mata Nui there, but I guess it's only natural after Makuta. We kind of move back to him near the end. The bottom image, like I said, is the Bohrok. Hope that helps.

Interesting. When I see #4 I think it might represent the rahi seen through the game, and the evil and infection that comes with them. ( One looks like a nui jaga, one looks like a nui rama) Also, #9 seems to me now as the gatwe opening to takua at the end of the game, in which, like you said, the bohrok awake.Also, strangly, #5 at the top looks to me like the MN robot. It could be, as indications to the future storyline can be seen in mnolg. (Nixies hut shows an astrological map showing 3 planets, one bigger than the others, and the sundial points to four o clock, which is where karda nui would be located.) Thought that was kinda cool. :D

Tu2d6W7.jpg

Interesting. When I see #4 I think it might represent the rahi seen through the game, and the evil and infection that comes with them. ( One looks like a nui jaga, one looks like a nui rama) Also, #9 seems to me now as the gatwe opening to takua at the end of the game, in which, like you said, the bohrok awake.Also, strangly, #5 at the top looks to me like the MN robot. It could be, as indications to the future storyline can be seen in mnolg. (Nixies hut shows an astrological map showing 3 planets, one bigger than the others, and the sundial points to four o clock, which is where karda nui would be located.) Thought that was kinda cool. :D

In Po-Koro, you do fight a Nui-jaga. I don't know why a Nui-Rama would be there, however, except as a general representation of Rahi, like you said. :)And yeah, #5 is really neat! I remember the "strange rock layer" that was actually a border between Mata Nui island rock and the robot hull. #9: Er, not sure the gateway looks like that, exactly. The Mata Nui symbol could be a nod to the fact that the Bohrok are a part of Mata Nui's face...I don't know. Edited by fishers64

*recounts images**facepalms*Oh, #9 is the one with Makuta on it. 10 is the one with Mata Nui. The image at the bottom of #9 is Kini-Nui, and there's a toa-like image in the center, representing the Toa going underground to battle Makuta. Makes more sense. :)As for the being next to Onua, your guess is as good as mine. Anyone?

The upper half of #5 looks similar to Mata Nui´s head or a Toa head, on which Mata Nui´s head is based on. That could represent Lewa without his mask. The levitating figure next to Onua could be Lewa or maybe the Nui Kopen.-Gata signoff.jpg

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Interesting. When I see #4 I think it might represent the rahi seen through the game, and the evil and infection that comes with them. ( One looks like a nui jaga, one looks like a nui rama) Also, #9 seems to me now as the gatwe opening to takua at the end of the game, in which, like you said, the bohrok awake.Also, strangly, #5 at the top looks to me like the MN robot. It could be, as indications to the future storyline can be seen in mnolg. (Nixies hut shows an astrological map showing 3 planets, one bigger than the others, and the sundial points to four o clock, which is where karda nui would be located.) Thought that was kinda cool. :biggrin:

Never noticed the map... *Goes and plays MNOLG again for around the 30th time*

If you found this text, know that Kevin isn't real.

He's a fairy tale to scare children.

30491886943_59e45988bd.jpgKevin. Is. Not. Real.

You mean...these images?1, 2, and 34, 5, and 67, 8, and 99, 10, and 1*resists urge to play through the entire MNOLG again*

There are definitely some connections between some of these, and it would seem logical to assume that there is a common pattern between them. Although some of these seem to be rather intricate connections, maybe if all of the connections are listed out it would be easier to find a pattern or to think of alternate explanations, so here are some descriptions of the depictions (and explanations for their connections if necessary):1. The Mata Nui Stone, the Makuta Stone, and the stones representing the Toa/Matoran (I think Toa) and a Toa Canister; it might represent the Toa's destiny to protect Mata Nui from Makuta (by awakening him) or it might represent the prophecies as a whole due to the stones in the top drawing and the prophecy of the Toa's coming2. Tahu's Makoki Stone and Tahu3. The ocean and Gali4. What I believe have been confirmed (although I could be wrong) to be depictions of the Makuta and depictions of Rahi (their creations)5. Mata Nui's face with Onua and a mysterious figure; it could represent the fact that the Mata Nui Robot is underneath its namesake's surface (as is the case with #3 and #7), suggesting that the figure is a subterranean Rahi; assuming that Mata Nui's face represents Onu-Wahi, the figure could also represent the fact that Mangaia can be accessed from there (note the similarity in the design of this figure's head and the second Makuta head in #4)6. A Kanohi and a Turaga with a Kanohi7. Snowy peaks and Kopaka8. Mata Nui on Aqua Magna and the Toa Mata (whose destiny was to awaken Mata Nui [and get him off of Aqua Magna])9. The Makuta Stone and what might be either the gate to Metru Nui (in Mangaia) or a rough depiction of the Mata Nui statue/wall in Mangaia; assuming that it represents his face (such as in #10, also note the similarity between the mouth of this figure and the Mata Nui Robot head in #5 and the similarity of the shape of the head and the heads in #5 and #7), it might represent the Toa Mata's confrontation with Makuta or Makuta's takeover of the Great Spirit Robot (although I don't know for certain if when they continued the story beyond 2001 they decided that Teridax would successfully take over the robot)10. Mata Nui and the Bohrok; assuming it represents his face, it could represent their cleansing of the island so that he could wake upI certainly haven't listed all of the possible explanations, but these ones seem the most feasible to me. Edited by Infrared