Lewa Nuva

Lewa Nuva, added with more armors, and I changed the weapons from twin-air-katana to battle axe and claws like original Lewa. Silver Miru fits well with the rest of the MOC, though.

1 -- 2 -- 3 -- 4 -- 5 -- 6 -- 7 -- 8 -- 9 -- 10

C&C are welcomed!

This is very cool. I like the mix of green, lime green, and silver, although I think it could use just a little more green. It's a shame that the Miru doesn't match the normal silver, but that can't be helped. The blue pins stick out a bit on this; perhaps light grey or black pins would work if you have them (I know they are rare nowadays, so It's not too much of a problem for me). The torso had a nice Toa Mata torso shape to it and the light grey works fine with the rest of the colors; it doesn't detract from the MOC at all, which is nice. The system parts on the back stick out a little, however, because of the corners; maybe light grey 1x2 Technic plate would hold it together. The gear on the back is a nice touch, although I'm curious to see what it would look like if it were light grey.The arms and weapons are really cool; I think the weapons are the best part of the MOC. The axe is very nice and I love the tube and the Playset weapon on the end. The "shield" is also nice. Again, the blue pins stick out, and I think that the lime green armour piece might be a bit much in terms of color (I don't think there's enough green). The arms seem to have nice articulation, although the Nuva shoulder armour looks like it hinders mobility just a bit.The legs are nice; I especially like the silver Roborider pieces on the shins. The feet look a little strange with the added height on the bottom, mostly the sides on the bottoms of the feet. Did you try using the silver Pohatu feet additions? I think those would work perfectly for this.Overall, great job. There's just a couple things, but I really like it in general. :)

That is gorgeous!The lime-green and the silver blend together perfectly!The green heartstone is a very nice touch.

Thanks, that green hearstone gives more "life" feel to the MOC. But I just have limited green parts :(

This is very cool. I like the mix of green, lime green, and silver, although I think it could use just a little more green. It's a shame that the Miru doesn't match the normal silver, but that can't be helped. The blue pins stick out a bit on this; perhaps light grey or black pins would work if you have them (I know they are rare nowadays, so It's not too much of a problem for me). The torso had a nice Toa Mata torso shape to it and the light grey works fine with the rest of the colors; it doesn't detract from the MOC at all, which is nice. The system parts on the back stick out a little, however, because of the corners; maybe light grey 1x2 Technic plate would hold it together. The gear on the back is a nice touch, although I'm curious to see what it would look like if it were light grey.The arms and weapons are really cool; I think the weapons are the best part of the MOC. The axe is very nice and I love the tube and the Playset weapon on the end. The "shield" is also nice. Again, the blue pins stick out, and I think that the lime green armour piece might be a bit much in terms of color (I don't think there's enough green). The arms seem to have nice articulation, although the Nuva shoulder armour looks like it hinders mobility just a bit.The legs are nice; I especially like the silver Roborider pieces on the shins. The feet look a little strange with the added height on the bottom, mostly the sides on the bottoms of the feet. Did you try using the silver Pohatu feet additions? I think those would work perfectly for this.Overall, great job. There's just a couple things, but I really like it in general. :)

Thank you very much for your critics and comments, The miru is a bit darker, but not metallic, I don't have any miru :( . the black/ bley axle-pins are very rare, expensive and limited here, so I use the blue one. Black gear works well, though :DI've tried using pohatu feet additions, but it didn't work.

This is incredibly jaw-droppingly awesome.It stays very true to the Lewa Mata set, and it suits it well.If this were the real nuva set, it would have been so cool.Amazing.

Thanks, yes, like a mash-up between lewa mata and nuva :D

This is beautiful. The silver and green are so cool and the armor placement is fantastic. Also, the ax is nicely designed.

Thank you :) and he needs more mata green

Very nice! I love the body. Very well built, and very unique. The weapon is also quite good. The only thing I personally don't like, though I don't know of a real way around it, is the use of so many different silver colors. Overall, amazing job!

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

the black/ bley axle-pins are very rare' date=' expensive and limited here, so I use the blue one.[/quote']No problem. :) As I said, I don't consider that too much of a problem because of the rarity.
Very nice! I love the body. Very well built, and very unique. The weapon is also quite good. The only thing I personally don't like, though I don't know of a real way around it, is the use of so many different silver colors. Overall, amazing job!
Technically, all those silvers, aside from the mask, are "silver" according to Lego. Unlike gold, where there's different shades of it, there are no different shades of silver. It's just because the pieces are from different years (there's a difference between the 2007 silver and 2008 silver, for example). That's always been a pet peeve of mine, but it can't be helped for the most part (you'd have to get a certain mold from a certain year to get the right "shade").
Edited by Zorrakh

Yes! Talk about a throwback!Awesome build, love the design and the color scheme. Nice to see a nice Mata-Nui Green again. The only thing I would suggest is color distribution. It is Lewa Nuva, but it just seems slightkly silver heavy though. But besides that, love it man, cool job.

"You have to wonder at times what you're doing out there. Over the years, I've given myself a thousand reasons to keep running, but it always comes back to where it started. It comes down to self-satisfaction and a sense of achievement." - Steve Prefontaine

Thank you. there are 3 different silver colors, it's kinda confusing because the parts just released in one type of sliver, not 3 T_T
the black/ bley axle-pins are very rare' date=' expensive and limited here, so I use the blue one.[/quote']No problem. :) As I said, I don't consider that too much of a problem because of the rarity.
Technically, all those silvers, aside from the mask, are "silver" according to Lego. Unlike gold, where there's different shades of it, there are no different shades of silver. It's just because the pieces are from different years (there's a difference between the 2007 silver and 2008 silver, for example). That's always been a pet peeve of mine, but it can't be helped for the most part (you'd have to get a certain mold from a certain year to get the right "shade").
yeah, this one. agreed with zorrakh.
Yes! Talk about a throwback!Awesome build, love the design and the color scheme. Nice to see a nice Mata-Nui Green again. The only thing I would suggest is color distribution. It is Lewa Nuva, but it just seems slightkly silver heavy though. But besides that, love it man, cool job.
Thanks. As I said, I just have limited green parts, gonna order some green parts from store, maybe I will fix some areas, change some parts into the green one :D

Epic win. Great weapons and armor, and while Lewa Nuva the set will always be a classic, this is way better. Torso is beautifully made, nice and solid. Overall, this is what small or canister sets should be.Only complaint that can be helped is the Hero Core on the arm. It looks out of place.

Pk57sNJ.jpg