Song Association

Swert

Expendable Youth -- Slayer"Lying in a pool of blood"

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

Lie -- Dream Theater

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

The only Red I'm familiar with is a pop trio formed in a Dutch talent show, whose female singer is pretty epic."Closer to the Truth" by Cryoshell.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Ah, don't think I'll check 'em out. ^_^Cryo => Cold."Cold Fusion Power" by Morphadron.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

@Valenti: Eh, they're awesome, hard enough, and not scream-God-in-your-face. For a sample, you could check out, "Feed the Machine," "Death of Me," and "Not Alone." That's pretty much a good variety of their songs. Anyways, back on topic...What Is Love - Haddaway

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Anthem To The Estranged -- Metal Church

E8c8QpP.jpg

Welcome To The Machine -- Pink Floyd

E8c8QpP.jpg

A Nightmare To Remember --Dream Theater

E8c8QpP.jpg

Something Else Or... -- Volbeat

E8c8QpP.jpg

bodies-drowning pool"one, something's got give"

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

The World Needs A Hero -- Megadeth

E8c8QpP.jpg

Rust In Peace... Polaris -- Megadeth

E8c8QpP.jpg