Song Association

Swert

Don't Stop Me Now - Queen

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

Set Apart This Dream - FlyleafClose your eyes little girlYou're a princess nowYou own this worldTwirling in your twirly dressYou're the loveliest far above the restYou build your castles in the skiesStars reflecting off your eyesAnd angels sing on silver cloudsAnd no one cries screams or shouts'Oh set apart this dreamSet apart this dream for me

Doah!

The Wrong Side by Abney ParkAbney Park comes from Seattle, so yeah.I'm an EDM guy, but this has to be one of my absolute favourites of all time. I played this today and I hadnt heard it in a while. It reblew my mind. You may not agree with me about how awesome that song is. But it doesnt matter, listen to it, if you think its good, I'll let you live. There's also a 2011 version of it, but its a completely different version, not just a newer recording fyi.

Spanish Castle Magic - Jimi Hendrix (I didn't wanna say Purple Haze, it's too obvious)THE SEATTLE CONNECTION BA-BYYYY, YEAH! (Read that in Austin Powers' voice for ultimate effect, please!)

Edited by Pantera

Led Zeppelin?

Yes. :P

Magic -- Axel Rudi Pell

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

Perry Mason -- Ozzy Osbourne

E8c8QpP.jpg

Cowboys From **** - PanteraSparks fly everywhere in sightFrom my double barrel, twelve gaugeCan't lock me IN YOUR CAGE!(A double barrel and a twelve gauge are guns.)

Edited by Hahli Husky
Please don't bypass the filter.

Led Zeppelin?

Yes. :P