What Sets Do You Want?

Cratak

Do you have collectibles such as masks, krana and kraata?And do you have the matorans with the kolhi stick from 2003?

"I feel far far away from everything I've ever known, but when I look back, I think of you"
LewaKini.png
Credits to Eeko for the banner. Lewa is awesome.

Do you have collectibles such as masks, krana and kraata?And do you have the matorans with the kolhi stick from 2003?
Sorry, but I'm not planning on selling the collectibles. sighw.gif I might in the future, but for now I'm trying to see what full sets people want. As for the Matoran, I don't, but there are a few on eBay that are finishing tomorrow.

fmstaticbanner1.jpg

I'm not actively interested in buying, but I've always wanted the old Rahi sets from 2001, since I've never gotten any.

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

I'm not actively interested in buying, but I've always wanted the old Rahi sets from 2001, since I've never gotten any.
Thanks for the input! I now have a better idea of what to start stocking up with and selling.
Glad to help! :)

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

I would pay about $20 for a Karzahni set, but since it was a Target exclusive, it's hard to find. Pretty much any set from 2005 and back would be great to sell. A few people want after that, but earlier sets always go faster.

I would pay about $20 for a Karzahni set, but since it was a Target exclusive, it's hard to find. Pretty much any set from 2005 and back would be great to sell. A few people want after that, but earlier sets always go faster.
Thanks! :yes: Considering the price you would pay for Karzahni, how much would you pay for the Toa Metru or any of the Rahi?

fmstaticbanner1.jpg