R P G: Pantheon

IC: (Musica)"Thank you. I will not forget this kindness" Muisca then when to her throne, taking her seat.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

OOC: You should IC as Travis. We've just left towards Abilene. I'm just waiting on a Gerhard IC and then we can kick it off.IC: Travis noticed Pax's stare."I see you've noticed the empty throne. The god it belongs to rarely shows here, though he did agree to join us. The Buffalo Man is an elder deity, more ancient than all of us, going back to the first men of the plains. To look at him, you wouldn't think it, but he is the most powerful of all of us. He has the wisdom of thousands of years and the strength to resist the Aztecs and other elder gods. However, he's a wanderer. He doesn't like to stay in one place, or to stand and fight."Travis eyed each of them in turn."I'd like the four of you to bring him back."OOC: Alright, as soon as the thing in Abilene gets started, things will be picking up very quickly, I promise. This has all been an intro so far, really.

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC: TravisTravis sat in one of the trucks, bored out of his mind. For fun, he snapped his fingers repeatedly, a small, lighter-sized flame appearing over his thumb every other time."So," he said, "what, exactly, is my role in this attack?"IC: Haxor"How?" Haxor said, "If he's a wanderer, as you said, he could be anywhere in Texas. Or the world, for that matter."

67tlbk.png

IC: (Musica)"Haxor is right. A wandering god would be hard enough to find, and would be even harder to bring back."

War...war never changes.

IC: Jyrik ignored the comment, but Erisa looked back at Travis."Well, no doubt you'll be included in the strike force. Your gifts could prove useful for destroying the aircraft."OOC: If it's alright with everyone, I'll just assume Gerhard is driving and Jyrik is in the gunner's seat in back.IC: Travis shook his head."In recent years, his travels have become limited- the Great Plains, primarily. By this time, he should be nearing Texas from southern Oklahoma. I'm sorry I can't be more specific, but as Inetrnot said, there will be ways of finding him."He paused."One more thing- this was the condition of allowing you to join us, and the only way I was able to covince James and his allies to allow it. If you cannot find or are unable to convince the Buffalo Man to return, then I cannot protect you- or your people- from Bowie."

Edited by Toast of Awesomeness

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC: Pax nodded."You're right. Thank you, Travis. We'll leave soon."He bowed to the other god., then turned and began to walk away. Travis faded from sight as the others followed.IC: Erisa shook her head. It was around 1 in the afternoon."We'll reach the campsite in about thirty minutes. The strike force will head in tonight."

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC: (Musica)"Wait, did Inetront get a fix on who ever we are looking for? I'd rather have us not go to the wrong location."

War...war never changes.

IC: Inetrnot (Just outside Alamo)After working for a few more minutes, Inetrnot spoke. "Alright. After ignoring all cities, towns, and known divine 'hangouts', I've narrowed it down to 3 possible locations for the Buffalo Man. Wanna read'm, Pax?" A holo-screen popped up a foot and a half from Pax's face.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: (Muisca)"Then what are we waiting here for?"

War...war never changes.

OOC: You sir, are a man of many words.IC: With that, a white sphere rose up around the group and floated into the air, rising above the tall city buildings. As they sped along, trading the urban jungle for the dry plains, Pax remained silent, his thoughts on what lay ahead.

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC: (Muisca) Muisca had a knack for sensing emotions, and so she played a slow, and calming song, to keep everyone from going at each other.

War...war never changes.

OCC: time skip is a good idea.hey Toast, are we going to have anything major happen with the Greeks/Romans anytime soon?

War...war never changes.