Loganto The Le Matoran.

Lemony Lepid

I agree, I like the slap and how much you rotate parts instead of just keeping them as "bleh".You have promise, but one thing thats making me groan is the end quality. They just sometimes look fuzzy at parts, especcially the text bubbles. After getting everything in place, I would increase the size so its at x2, then put it in GIMP and rotate the parts and add the text. And if you don't already, I would center the text in the bubbles.Other then the speech bubbles and size issues, I'd say you do good work here. Just make it bigger and you'll solve the main problems. Some things I would add is less random, as I've seen a lot of random over all of the comics as a whole. Where some random is good occasionally, too much in such short intervels is gonna kill the comics. Make things flow smoother into each other, it makes for less random, more comprehendibility without the fans having to think too hard, and it can make for more interesting comics.So, all in all, you get a B in the American Grading system. Nothing to be ashamed of, just work on those things I've listed and you'll go from a decent comic maker to a pretty darn good one. All in all, I shall return to this, and thats a good thing, I'm a very picky person :PKudos to you my good man, you have much promise.

sorry oneker for using you in my DR WHO TV SHOW. You are now the docter's new compaion! No, JK. I just got it from the cyberman kit.
Its ok Loganto.But could you also give credit.

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

NEW COMIC!RG. I told you to watch it on my upstairs TV But No, you had to watch on the flatscreen!Note: I am practicing bubbles at the moment.Edited by Loganto The Le-Matoran, Aug 27 2012 - 02:13 PMRofl.Now that format worked out odd...Btw, where'd you get the cyberman sprite from? Edited by rahkshi guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

NEW COMIC!RG. I told you to watch it on my upstairs TV But No, you had to watch on the flatscreen!Note: I am practicing bubbles at the moment.Edited by Loganto The Le-Matoran, Aug 27 2012 - 02:13 PMRofl.Now that format worked out odd...Btw, where'd you get the cyberman sprite from?
Its in my Blog.

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

• 2 weeks later...
I NEED VOICE SAMPLES! NAO! ALL PGS's! I NEED TO MIMIC YOUR VOICE BEFORE THE NEW STUFF COMES IN!...
Might I inquire as to what purpose they serve and how I am to sate such a request? Also, you needn't conduct your speech in such an impatient and impolite manner. This is a BZPower forum, not a LEGO Message board. Edited by Malignus

bBhcfWO.png

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for non-comicatizing. I hate to clean. my life is all about tech. (they put it all in song for me. Technologic by daft punk.) Anyhoo I am making a couple new things.(SPOILER ALERT!)I am working on an actual bionicle manga, about the soul stealers, a group of makuta that eat souls.A funny comedy TV show of the classic toa mata and me. so awesome scause that is.and I am making really cool MOCs.ASK ME ABOUT THESE THINGS!Hey guys. Im actually going to NOT animate anything. yet once I clean my room, I will make classic comics again. along with a new series, too! The name of this will be... BIONICLE the show! a funny side of the legend. these comics shall be drawn by hand until I make my new kit. the loga kit. this kit will have cute little chibi characters. totes started from scratch. except for flipnote hatana. I got the chibi Idea from that.WELL, see ya guys. I hope. if my room doesn't swallow me first! >_<ZOMG! MY ROOM IS DONE! MATA NUI! IM HOME!Check out the new BIONICLE the show! the funny side of the legend.from my sig.Will be updating soon!

Edited by -Windrider-

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

• 2 weeks later...

Now that was some good comedy. Not the "look, a title" one, that was terrible.But this one was good. Your comic skills are definitely improving. Better grammar than last time I came here, too.That was also some good perspective and rotation.Pulling lethal weapons over a peanut butter stash key...classic. But if Malignus had that, why was he running in the first place? XD

Pk57sNJ.jpg