Loganto The Le Matoran.

Lemony Lepid

Who is PGSing? speak now or forever hold your lego pieces!

soran,snicker,RG... OH YEA!

it's flaredrick.

giggles, Tecnokua, Terren, Malignus, TNG... Who am I missing?

either that or there is another PGS spot open...

Is it me your missing?

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

"Wait, you knit?" And "my eye hurts"-"well duh" had to be the funniest lines of both comics XDAlso, due to Gold Faces gold Egyptian king mummysque mask, I will call him Pharaoh.

Dude, it's bulita. he was a turga the whole time, I was just too lazy to make him look like one.

oh and thanks!

Edited by Loganto The Le-Matoran

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

Halo! Awesome!

Needlers are ridiculously fun, especially in Halo 4.

Nice sprite too, did you make that yourself? It looks like an inverted-color version of my real Halo 4 Spartan: https://spartans.svc.halowaypoint.com/players/Axilus%20Prime/h4/spartans/fullbody?target=large

Not sure why he was chasing Flaredrick, but it was hilarious. "Wait...you knit?"

That knitting needle in the eye was funny too, and now it seems that even the most random things affect the plot. I think that's good, reminds me of what I used to do.

Cool special effects, by the way. Your graphics are good.

I think your new mask looks more...I don't know, mature? More solid looking. It does seem a bit contrived just making a mask that easily because of a new one, I'd advise against that in the future.

So, there's a bit of constructive criticism, but overall this is good stuff.

Welcome back!

Pk57sNJ.jpg

That mask took hours to sprite, and I had no choice. Style. Love it. Can I not make a comic for the next part? I feel lazy. Loganto gets his old mask whyle wearing the new one. "Im ready bulita" The mask floats into the air. a beam of blue light comes out of the mask and hits my forehead. "transfer complete, nice disign by the way." (loganto has a derp face) "thanks"

Edited by -Windrider-

Well i like the new mask look also who uses the bush anymore its always the robotic spy thing that person must be on a low buget. Favorite line in that "did that bush just swear" overall a good comic and flaredrick i'm not doing your chores :{P

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

Loganto, just use your Great Being powers in a comic to reformat me and turn me into Axilus instead of TNG. http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/UniteComicSociety/TNG/axilus_chimoru_r.png

Use that sheet. For funny jokes, use his extreme love of Halo (Which Prototypes Axilus would actually love if it existed in that universe) and long speeches about freedom and justice. If you need an excuse to reformat him, have him be mortally injured in some way.

Now, on to the comics! Well, first off, don't steal Soran's censoring style. But the "blew my cover" thing was hilarious. "What does that word mean?" XD

Madness...I have never seen such a thing IRL. Unlike Soran I'd probably try to find a way to separate them without hitting either (Because that's just wrong) and without dying. (Because...well, dying.) It was hilarious, though!

Some of the small text is slightly too small. Maybe just one font bigger, to make it easy to read. Good work.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

LOL, By the way, to all my fans, I enjoy feedback. As long as it's feedback, I can make my comics better. I don't even care if it is like... "your comics are so dumb!" I don't care! I NEED FEEDBACK to FEED ME! just say SOMETHING!

By the way alaxus, I didn't know anyone used the nope thing... I thought it was only used for your unsprited face... sorry.

I'll work on that. maby.

Fun comic fact:

The reason the Doctors have 3 different colored eyes on there Akaku masks is because they have modified the mask with 3 settings. Orange is the X-ray vision (ironically), the white is an optical light, and the third is the actual eye.

Only reason I have a scope is because my character is blind in the right eye. ( that is a story to be told later)

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/LogantoTheLeMatoran/happyface/LTLM/svsk_p4.png

New comic

I know you are there, cat. post yourself! or just a comment.