Takea Tankards

I'd take it with a grain of salt unless it gives a source. I don't remember it every saying Axonn and Brutaka had any powers that weren't natural to themselves.And what's stopping Astral from joining them?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Unless you come up with a more ingenious plan than I do. But I figure anything elementally large enough to take them out would get you caught in the crossfire, and the lack of any form of telepathy of your own prevents the formulation of a plan mentally. So most likely it would be a failed attempt.Don't act like you can't win. You can. You could go nova and kill the entire species, but then I'd retcon it and ban you for godmodding. You could also figure out some way to coordinate properly and take three beings, including one with telepathy ready for combat use and directing allies to incoming attacks. But it would not end well for either group.And the Council would probably have no problem. Though the moment that anybody looks at the records and realizes Dracque doesn't have an official room and board and the like in the Council chambers, and is not a full member, there would be lots of shouting and demands for official write ups and a panda...-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Well, originally I planned on the Azure Thunder crew finding a bunch of ruins in Dajon pointing to the main story, and a bunch of other stuff would happen, and then they would find out all of the stuff that Quorvex just learned. But it's one month into the RPG already and they haven't even started anything except lift boxes and presumably kill some Level 0 Stone Rats for 1 XP each.But since Tafu is pursuing this stuff, he gets to form an adventuring group to find the stupid rod.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

But since Tafu is pursuing this stuff, he gets to form an adventuring group to find the stupid rod.
I was afraid of this. :P I created Quorvex to pursue this plot-line because I thought it was just some random thief who was hiding around Sakrinil. Once again, I am dead wrong.Well, forming another adventuring group shouldn't be too hard; I've noticed at least five other characters who are interested in the thefts, but we keep missing each other.

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

What do I do with Cadrhon? I just have him near the shore to the south, away from any living thing.
If you just stay there, nothing will happen. The Stranger thought Cadrhon would figure out 'go south' meant 'take a ship south' not 'stand along the southern shoreline and wait for something to happen'.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: TanikaTanika walked in to the Great Library. The matoran shopkeeper that he worked for had told him about this legendary thief Midnight who was rumoured to have robbed dozens of stores last night and that the best place to learn about him was the Great library, he would have to hurry it was almost dark, and he also wanted to get some information on mind wiping and how to fix it.“Excuse me, do you have any information on the thief known as Midnight.” Tanika asked the turaga.
Just do the roleplaying yourself. I don't need to control every NPC in the entire world.Adjectives & Descriptive Phrases to Describe Librarian - Old, Sarcastic, Hates Noises, Sort of Rude, Quiet, Knowledgeable.In any case, he'll point you to the same Turaga that Quorvex is already with. And get the name straight or I'll call my friends in the KGB.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:P.S. Put your cursor over KGB. Don't know what the KGB is? You. Sicken. Me. Even more than the Orvillecopter in my Signature. Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Council – The Toa Council is the oldest order of Toa, and has chambers across the Matoran Universe. The one on Yheyn is one of the oldest, and only those on Everok and Nui-Vatur beat it in the Southern Islands. In the ancient past, Toa were forced to join it, or be considered rogue and imprisoned. Members must follow the Toa Code to the letter, or else risk punishment. Disagreements on this led to the creation of the Xankah Order.If a good enough reason is presented, the Toa Council may allow a member to fight for one of the other factions, doing as they see fit.Requirements – ToaSymbol – Unity, Duty, Destiny symbolGoals – Enforce the Toa Code; protect the security of the Universe.Leader – Toa Sorlan (Toa of Magnetism)Base – Sakrinil, Council ChambersAllied with Southern Alliance, Coast Guard Opposed to Xankah Order (non-combat), Rogue Toa
Highlighted for you. All of the faction bases are under the faction section. I left the exact details up to the individual players determination, but if you want more of my interpretation, I'll quote the Wiki if you're feeling unimaginative. And keep it in spoilers to keep others safe from your evil, Grochi.

--- Toa Council Chambers - The base of the Toa Council. The Council Chambers are quiet large, with multiple stories and numerous rooms to provide personal quarters for every Toa, and numerous armories or libraries to gain knowledge or weapons. The entire thing is centered around a huge chamber in the center, where enough seats can be found to host the entire Council and then many more during meetings.

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

So, group with Alfon and Lesvera and Keran (who, if this was a gender swapping anime, would need only change one letter in the event of such an occurrence) and all of the other characters whose names don't stand out to me as much because their players posts aren't as long and brightly formatted. I'll give you the option. Do you want to fight a bunch of faceless, nameless mooks that are hard to sympathize for, or a bunch of well-developed creatures that you're sympathetic for?In short - Remorseless Neo-Genocide or Sorrowful Neo-Genocide? Either way, you're probably leaving this island as the bad guys. You cruel, malevolent people.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Is registration still open? If so, where do I sign up?
Of course! We're happy to have new players. :)Just follow the instructions presented on the main topic and write up your character. Follow the instructions on the first page of this topic and the profiles topic as well, and then post the character on this topic. After it's approved, you post it on the profiles topic. On that same post, put any successive characters. Easy as cake.But not sushi. That stuff is hard, considering how easily Golumn does it in Twin Towers.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Profile: LalarGender and Species: Female Toa of PsionicsPowers: Specializes in telepathy, "mental blasting", illusions, psychometry; basically non-physical skills. Her skill in psychokinesis is less proficient than her other skills.Equipment: Kanohi Garai, rapierAppearence: Blue with metru gold and silver highlights. Her mask is somewhat thinner than the normal Garai; the "fins" on the mask are half as wide.Faction: Xankah orderBio: One of the first Psionics toa created, she has never been satisfied with staying in one place. She has traveled the ENTIRE MU; the only island not having been explored being Artakha, which she is desperate to find. She has traveled to Yheyn in search of adventure, but has found more than she came for. Still, she is used to being a travelling heroShe is a sailor from the Northern Continent who, due to a lack of interesting things going on, traveled to Yheyn in search of something to do. She has found quite a lot of things to do here, ranging from exploration to fishing, to simply being a toa. However, she has noted the large amount of crime in this area.Personality: A happy-go-lucky adventurer, she loves seeing new places and learning new things. But when there are matoran in trouble, her personality changes drastically and she gives the assailants no mercy.Awaiting approval(EDITED)

Edited by Constructman

A few problems.1. The Midak Skyblaster hasn't been invented yet.2. Gender & Species should be a single section reading 'Female Ce-Toa', but you don't need to change it if it looks too weird.3. The Powers section needs to be there, so you can detail what portions of your element you specialize in and the like.4. There needs to be a Personality section.5. I'm not going to allow two things in the profile - first of all, no exploring the entire MU. There's nobody who's done that, and nobody ever will. You might have stopped at Metru-Nui and the like occasionally, but it's not likely. Also, I'm not allowing you a character that's among the first Toa created, and thus one of the most experienced by default. Especially not with such a slim Biography - that's barely going over the minimum. I'm one of those GMs that only allows the more outlandish backstories and powers if the character is well detailed.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Also, what are you talking about masks for @ Tafu?
I just did what any good player would do, which is exploit a vague or obscure fact and used it to defeat the monster in a slightly more creative way than simply stabbing it repeatedly. In this case, it was knocking off one of its masks and then stabbing it. :PIn order to justify my claim, I point towards Biosector01. The rahi sections states that some rahi can wear powerless Kanohi which are then infected by Kraata. This implies that the Kanohi have to already be there, and the Muaka is one of those rahi that wear masks; one on each of its 'shoulders' (for lack of a better term). Now, they are powerless, but so are the masks that matoran wear. Matoran only use them to sustain them with energy, so this implies that they would serve a similar purpose with rahi. Although it would probably be on a more limited scale since rahi also need to eat.(Of course, even after all that, my point is rather moot considering the thing is already dead and we can move on.)As to the question of who we want to fight: I vote for "surprise us". Cause odds are, we're going to surprise you. :biggrin:

"Don't Panic."

@ Constructman; There's actually a very low number of Toa in the Northern Continent - Yheyn has the highest Toa-Matoran ratio in this area of the world at this time. I'll probably do a full write up on all of that later.@ Burnmad; The highest ranking Toa are the Grandmaster, Counselors (Councilmen), and Master Toa. After that I didn't really detail any further, though Mater Toa is an incredibly high rank for a Toa to have - there's only two in the whole Southern Alliance. The unusually (and unnecessarily) high number of Toa in the area are part of the reason why Sorlan is here. Like I said - I didn't really go into the non-leadership ranks in the things I have, so just come up with it. Heck, write the whole list if you feel like it.In short - You can be anything lower than Master Toa, pretty much.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

If I was doing it, it'd go Expert Toa, Novice Toa, Beginner Toa. So that's not a good idea. =P
-
:burnmad:
I would go along the spell line of Skyrim (Novice - Apprentice - Adept - Expert) but then it'll look too much like Skyrim. And we don't want anything to look too much like anything.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Cotan wishes he was right underneath Sorlan.Alright everybody. I'm going to be gone probably for the rest of the day to do stuff and other stuff. Because my family hates going out of town, since we don't like the rest of their family since it means seeing my crazy aunts, old people, and possibly my uncle who went to jail for a bunch of computer based crimes. If I'm not back in a week, call (720)-867-5309 and ask for Jenny, she'll get the police. If somebody breaks the rules, then you punish them Grochi. Just don't approve characters. If you don't want it, just give it to somebody else for all I care.Also - Yes, I realize that it's silly to make a big deal about being gone for most of a day. So why am I doing it? Because I can, that's why. Mostly for the phone number joke.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:P.S. If you don't get the phone number joke, then God help you. And I bet you like One Direction.

Hey Tafu, don't have Quorvex leave yet. I'm writing up a character to go with you and search for the Legion Scepter.
Don't worry, he's not going anywhere just yet. He needs to collect everyone else who has been interested in the whole Midnight case, write a report for Sarillia, actually convince Sarillia to hand over the things that he needs, and then leave. Even after all that, we still have to wait for the shipyards and docks to open again.So there's still time. :)

"Don't Panic."