Aloft: Castle In The Sky

Blessed Blade

IC:Kaelen nodded and gathered his things as the airship set down at the first tower. He got of with his group and started to head up the spire.OOC: Lucky old me. I get a promotion cause Cotan was too busy talking to notice that the airship was leaving. What group would I be leading anyway? Assuming that there were four NPC guards on this airship as well, that only leaves five NPCs for the entire crew. I think that there was also five PCs so I guess I get like, three people? Including me? I'm not sure.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

OOC: If the five people include us, then yes, three people, and one lucky NPC gets to guard the ship. =P-==IC: Sykar==-Sykar nodded, as Kaelan left the ship, and then walked toward Shaaltar, as the airship lifted off again, headed to the southwest tower this time. As Sykar passed Shaaltar, however, he slipped him something."There's your answers." Sykar said, as he headed toward the control room.

KaelenIC: He began to move up into the tower, ignoring possible treasures and focusing on their objective. Now was not the time to get oneself killed over a bauble.Besides, unless they needed to be used sometime in the main tower, these power crystals or whatever they were, were sure to come in handy back home in the city.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Zed Brakar - Machine AirshipThe Bone Hunter had been right. There had to be at least three pilots, (one pilot and two co-pilots), along with about three more guards. Each of whom looked equally surprised to see a two Air Pirates suddenly emerge from the corridor."Take them!" Zed shouted to Crigg, before hurling himself at the nearest being, stabbing into the guard's heart.OOC: Not sure if these are the right numbers or not, Roxas, but they seemed like the most reasonable amount of pilots/guards.-Void

Edited by Emissary to the Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: Sounds good to me. =P-==IC: Kreinan==-"Good point." Kreinan said with a nod, as he stepped through the hole, on his way toward the ruins.-==IC: Tower==-Kaelen would notice some things strange about the tower; for instance, the apparent lack of activity."I have a bad feeling about this..." One of the guards who accompanied Kaelen said, a frown on his face, as he looked around.-==IC: Guards==-Caught by surprise, the three guards were quickly dispatched by the duo, the first one killed quickly, with the other two following quickly. Their bodyguards down, the pilots quickly surrendered, and said they'd take the two anywhere they wished to go.

-==IC: Kreinan==-"It honestly depends on the object." Kreinan said with a shrug, not answering 7's question in the slightest; though not on purpose."Though, all trash can be considered treasure to some people."OOC: =P

-==IC: Kreinan==-"Anything that can make us rich, really." Kreinan said with a shrug, and paused, as they entered the ruins, and Kreinan frowned."This... Should be impossible." Kreinan said, as it really should have been; the polished steel surface, which had even been faded back in Iztriliador, was spotless here; as if it had just been built the day before."How is this place in such good condition...?" Kreinan wondered, as he looked around the room, confused by all this.

-==IC: Second Tower==-Unlike the tower to the north, where Kaelen was, this tower was admittedly run down. It was still possible to traverse the tower upwards; but there were whole sections of the stairs left in some spots; it would take rather good usage of physics, and how to apply them to this scenario, to traverse it successfully.

IC: 7"I see. Anything of value, then." The robot nodded, then looked around."That is.... odd. This polished surface would suggest constant maintenance. Perhaps it is simply a quality of this material.... but we would be wise to be cautious."With another glance around, just in case, 7 walked up to a wall and looked at it more closely. "If this material has a permanent shine, Captain, then perhaps it could be valuable?"

-==IC: Kreinan==-"Perhaps so... This, if we can make sure that nothing can attack us, might be able to become our new base, potentially..." Kreinan said, thinking for a moment with a nod."Right, onward crew; we have to make sure there's nothing in here that can hurt us!"

-==IC: Ruins==-There was indeed nothing more than a ping.-==IC: Kreinan==-"We head forward. If we're lucky, it'll just be one straight path." Kreinan said with a nod, as he began to walk forward.

KaelenIC: "Yeah. I would have expected see some rats at the very least." Replied Kaelen, looking around. "Stay on guard. Something is keeping things away from here and I don't want to run into it."He made his way up the first flight of stairs.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

-==IC: Kreinan==-"Yes, well, let's just go." Kreinan said, slightly unnerved by the silence that had followed, though he didn't actually speak his thoughts, and simply walked forward; though 7 was right; he hoped there wasn't anything like they had seen in Resedomanadia.-==IC: North Tower==-The tower, even as they made their way further up, was abandoned. There was nothing there; no objects, no traps, no monsters, nothing. It was very creepy, when Kaelen considered what they faced in Resedomanadia.

KaelenIC: Even with nothing appearing as they continued, he did not let down his guard, because he knew, the second he did so, something very nasty was going to jump out and kill somebody.Well.Perhaps not the second. Just the one after that, just to catch him off guard.Even so, he kept going, eyes searching every shadow and ears searching for the slightest noise.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

-==IC: Pilots==-"No; the only location we knew of was here." The pilots said with a frown.-==IC: Kreinan==-"Further in; the has to be something further on." Kreinan said with a nod.-==IC: Tower==-Despite being on guard; there was nothing, as he went further and further up the tower. In fact, the only thing that was happening, was that all of them were getting tired, slowly.

KaelenIC: In an effort to get out of there faster, Kaelen sped up the pace. Not running, but not the half walk half crouch from before.He was still wary, but figured that whatever was in there was waiting for something and there was not much he could do about it in the meantime.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: NarcestiSabbia was sneak thru the darkness when he heard an unexpected rush of air behind him. He turned to find his teammate was lunging at him with a dagger. He was able to catch his teammates arm and bend his arm so that he was forced to drop the dagger."What are you doing?" Barked Sabbia. His voice quiet but still very angry."We are turning on you brother! We know of you are desire to fly, to leave. And leave know of your intent to torn on us." Said his teammate, his vocal cords had been damaged when he was a child and thus he had a thick accent since then."What! Why would I turn on the people I love?" replied Sabbia."We know of your intentions. Our leader demands your death.""But I am always loyal." He growled. "So this mission is a lie?""You are may be loyal but our leader wants you dead. And so we must obey! Oh but this mission serves two purposes one to kill you and one to kill some sky dwellers."Sabbia growled and lunged at his teammate with his katana. His rage did not allow his to see any logic nor did he want to.The other Vorox caught the blade in his hand, his gauntlet taking most of the force.IC: SomewhereDecadence moved across the forest floor after his prey. Little did he know his prey was not so easy to kill. He had caught the glimpse of something moving across the ground from the sky. And pride made him want to kill it. He roared and a shock wave shook the area around him.The creature he had been hunting decided to stop fleeing and fight. Out of the the tree dropped a beast from a nightmare. It was about the same size as Decadence and it looked like a twisted fusion of a lizard and a spider. It has eight legs that all ended in clawed toes. It has two tails and its mouth was lined with sharp fangs. And its eight red eyes were terrifying to look into. Its whole body was covered in a thick, jet black exoskeleton that gleamed in the sunlight.The creature rushed at Decadence. It bit down on his tail and although it couldn't pierce his scales the pressure its jaws produced was still painful thru his tough scales.OOC: If my characters sit around any longer I'm gonna kill them off. I was going to kill them off straight away but I'm getting sick of having to do that. And I would have posted something for Candor but I don't even remember how he was supposed to act.

Edited by Cosmic Titan

-==IC: Faithful==-One of the Faithful kindly pointed out, since Cotan seemed to be looking around confused, that they were already in the air, headed back to the City.-==IC: Tower==-All the way to the top; nothing happened. Even then, when he walked into the room, there was but one thing, a power crystal in the middle of the room, that was apparently the object that he had been sent to remove; the thing that was powering the defenses.-==IC: Kreinan==-"Yes." Kreinan said with a nod, as they entered the room... And saw nothing but the way forward."Hmm... I have an odd feeling about this. Let's keep going, crew."-==IC: Vorox==-A Vorox with mechanical eyes stopped the next blow from landing."... For the Great Being's sake, you all are acting like fools." A mechanical voice said; but not from the Vorox's mouth."Kill that one trying to kill our companion here." The voice said, and the Vorox with the odd eyes stabbed the other, surprised Vorox, quickly, before turning toward Sabbia."Well now; do you know of Iztriliador? Yes? Good. There is a Sky Dweller here. Bring him to Iztriliador, himself only, and yourself only, in person. And make it quick, too, I tire of waiting." The voice said, which would give Sabbia an odd feeling.

IC: 7"So it does. With any luck, it won't be on the other side of the door. Shall we continue on down the other passage, sir?" The robot wasn't being pessimistic (having no emotions, that was impossible anyway) as much as he was just saying his thoughts out loud.7 kept looking around at the walls. He wanted to know why they were still so remarkably intact... there had to be some reason.

OOC: Oh man, sorry about that, forgot to reply to this topic. Blade, could you describe the room Shaaltar is in again?IC: Janaalra: Airship:Janaalra looked over the edge of the airship, and saw that they were nearing the city. She eagerly awaited the landing of the airship and the creation of her new equipment.

IC: NarcestiSabbia snarled at his old teammate. That traitor. What was he thinking?He looked closely at the Vorox's face. His eyes where fully dilated and his muscles randomly spasmed. It was almost like he had eaten something he should not have.Sabbia sheathed his katana. He felt creeped out by the mechanical eyed Vorox and that odd voice. "I'll do as you command, sir." The Vorox he might not recognized but he guessed the voice was his leader or another high up tribesman contacting him thru some weird newly rediscovered technology. He quietly ran off to fulfill his new orders.

OOC: Poor Joskirre. =PBurnmad: A large room with a spiraling staircase that's broken in places, but intact enough to climb, for the most part. Your choice how to actually get up, despite some of the stairs being broken. =P-==IC: Kreinan==-Kreinan nodded, as he moved on himself, down the open passage-way.

OOC: So you sort of hop from intact section to intact section? Parkour!Also, both Joskirre and I are fed up with waiting on Wade.IC: Joskirre & Endelig: Narcesti:What the heck? Joskirre was pretty sure he had said something twice now. He sighed and sprinted for the edge and leaped to the opposite side of the gap, making his appearance known to the others here, who he was starting to think were figments of his imagination. Maybe Endelig was too. Nah, he met him before he found that darned gem. Or did he? He wasn't sure anymore.Nevertheless, he turned and signaled for the Agori to come over. Endelig pole vaulted across the gap, and went far enough for Joskirre to be able to catch him. He set him down and continued on his way, ignoring the others, who he was now almost completely sure were figments of his imagination.

OOC: Hehe. I love how Joskirre's going insane. =P-==IC: Narcesti Tower==-Luckily, there wasn't anything as bad as the gap in the tower that Joskirre walked into. Just a straight movement upwards... Seemingly. However, it was about then, that everything messed up once more, looking garbled. Except for him and Endelig, that is.

IC: Joskirre: Narcesti:Joskirre began ascending the tower, blinking until his vision returned to normal.IC: Shaaltar: PheosusShaaltar walked up to the lowest intact section of the spiral staircase. He put his hands on it, admiring the craftsmanship and the hard work that must have been put into it, and pulled himself up onto it. He turned around, signaling to the others to follow as he did so, and jumped toward another section of the staircase. He swung himself up onto it and stood, continuing up the staircase in that manner.