Aloft: Castle In The Sky

Blessed Blade

OOC: If Janaalra disintegrates the dragon and eats his soul, I'm done.Burnmad, I just realized. You love double A's, don't you?[Co-GM]IL: ResedomanadiaNPCs - ???The voice now spoke to both Sykar and Shaaltar. "Oh, and what... is... this...? So merciless, so quick to replace your fallen comrade. It almost brings a tear to my eye. If I had eyes."Yes, this being was certainly advancing its thought process to the current time period. Any minor hints of archaic speech patterns mixed into the voice were completely gone. The voice didn't even sound like Sykar anymore - if anything, it was taking on an amalgamation of the entire Machine group blended together into its own, unique individual."Continue your advancements into these ruins as you dare, mortals. I look forward to meeting you."There was a sudden shift, stopping the entire group of Machine soldiers in their tracks. Imagine the feeling you get when you know somebody is staring at you, only amplified a thousand times over. After a while, you got used to it. Now, suddenly, that being has stopped staring; the feeling, which you had gotten used to, is gone. And it's just as strange as it was at the beginning.It appeared that they were passing through the crypts of the city - at least, that was what could be deduced by the coffins that were lined up against the wall - there were thousands of them, going in rows along the side, all sitting vertically. The hallway, which seemed to stretch on infinitely into the dark (the light from the first room was gone), was at least twenty feet from wall to wall.OOC: Dun-dun-dun.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

-==IC: Sykar==-If only you knew the half of it... Sykar thought, in reference to the voice; as he nodded slightly, and began to walk forward once more, nodding in acceptance to Shaaltar, but not really saying anything else, though he continued to grip the dagger he held at that very moment.OOC: Burnmad: You don't want to do that. =P-==IC: Dragon==-The dragon attempted to fly up into the sky, but it's injuries got the better of it mid-flight, and plummeted toward the ground, at least unconscious; though the fall was likely to finish it off, due to the height it was falling from.

OOC: Yeah, you're probably right this time. I'm betting that if I had her jump onto the dragon's back you probably wouldn't have it regain consciousness and would let her fall to her death. =P@Lev: Double A's? Just in two character's names out of all the ones I've made. Although having the same letter twice in a row is pretty common in my character's names. I've only created 4 RPG characters without any in their name since my return to BZP, and 2 are in a COT RPG.Also, if she does, she better at least get Unrelenting Force out of it. D=<IC: Janaalra: Resedomanadia:Janaalra watched as the dragon dropped suddenly, falling to the ground.IC: Shaaltar: Resedomanadia:Shaaltar silently continued down the hall. Why did he feel so weird now that this watched feeling was absent? He couldn't help but wonder if they were just so predictable that they didn't need to be watched. This place was thoroughly creeping him out, although he didn't let it show.

IC: Zed Brakar - Near Machine Airship, Outside ResedomanadiaZed joined up with Crigg, approaching the Machine ship with caution. He had already unsheathed one of his blades, and was keeping his body at a sideways angle, away from the ship, to make himself a smaller target to any guards.OOC: @Roxas, Could you give us a description of the Machine's airship, just so we know what we're up against.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: Hey, how'd you guess? =O-==IC: Dragon==-The dragon continued it's downward spiral, but unfortunately was not able to regain consciousness, and hit the ground, hard, as a resounding crack sounded through the area. This winged dinosaur, was officially dead.-==IC: Airship==-The airship was like one that worked on clockwork; in design. However, it was the standard insides to the airships of the City in the Sky, if one looked closely. Nonetheless, there was a distinctive clockwork theme to the airship; this might just be Sykar's personal Airship. As such, there were a total of four guards; two on each side, left to guard the ship, while the others explored it.

Edited by XIII. Roxas

IC: Saphiron / Faithful Landing"Great Beings!" Saphiron said as she watched the creature go down. The Dragon was probably only half the size of the Titans she had mentioned earlier, but... a flying dinosaur. Nobody had ever done that in their proving before.[Co-GM]IL: Resedomanadia ~ Machine GroupNPCs - UndeadThe entire hall grew darker for a moment before finally returning to slightly brighter than before, save for one spot - up ahead, there was a ominous, black nexus. Suddenly, bolts of dark lightning flew out, striking a number of the coffins, which were kicked open by what appeared to be the mummified corpses of Glatorian. They still wore their honorary funeral attire, though it was rusting and crumbling apart. The same could not be said for their shields and sswords, which still looked perfect.Each of the unliving horrors looked forward with hollow eyes, numbering a little over a dozen. They then moved to dispatch the Machine troops.OOC: I'm not controlling them. Just fight them and kill them off like the NPCs they are.Statistics. They're Glatorian warriors. They're wearing ancient, crumbling armor that can pretty much fall apart. They're using Khopesh's and shields. They're undead. They can't tire. They smell bad. That's about it.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

-==IC: Arkara==-Arkara stood in shook, stunned beyond belief. He moved forward, toward the dragon, and drew his sword. As he moved forward, he prodded it, just to make, sure, and his mouth dropped, when it did not move."She... she... she..." Arkara couldn't find the words, simply blinking, as he stepped back, and looked at the others with a frown."Still think I'm crazy?" Arkara asked, as Seiran frowned, but shook her head."This is proof that there are indeed flying dinosaurs... However; that was indeed one remarkable feat... She killed the beast, on her own. ... Where is Janaalra, anyway?" Seiran asked, as she looked around, trying to recall the building that the dragon had crashed into. What they didn't know, however, was that that was a test of another kind, and another dragon, a dark green and rather large dragon, watched from the trees, and shook his head, as he flew off toward Dragon's Fire Tower, to inform the others...-==IC: Sykar==-"Hmm; so dying once wasn't enough, for you lot?" Sykar asked, as he dashed forward, and removed the head of the closest undead warrior with a few swings of his new dagger, one to cut through the decaying neck; and a second one to fully remove the appendage. However, Sykar jumped back quickly, not knowing if that would work exactly as he wished it to or not.

IC: Tenzan - Faithful Landing -I approached the dead dragon, looking it over. For some reason I felt pity for it. I didn't really see the point of the bloodshed, I knew it was in self-defense for the most part...but it still bothered me a bit.What bothered me even more is that I had yet to do the rite of passage...would I have to fight a winged monster? Or something even worse? Havon let out a loud belch, and then poked the dragon with a stick. "Yep...it's dead."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Janaalra: Resedomanadia:Alright. That was taken care of, now Janaalra just had to make her way out of this tower. She turned and looked around the room she was currently in.IC: Shaaltar: Resedomanadia:Shaaltar rushed forward. He took out his spear and put it into the hole in the middle of his shield. Approaching one of the undead Glatorian, he thrust his spear into its chest from behind his shield.

-==IC: Resedomanadia==-The tower appeared to be separate to everything; perhaps a guard tower. Janaalra would notice a spiraling staircase nearby. However; those the crumbling bricks didn't look that imposing by themselves, she would still have the foreboding sense of fear that was present in the main ruins, wishing for her to get out of the tower as quickly as she could.

IC: Navu (Floating Shadow Bar)A lone Glatorian of ice wandered the streets of Riakla, having just finished an educational course on Bota Magna's wildlife in the sector Drileiv. Now, all he wanted was to take it easy, maybe see a show but before all that, a nice cold drink was in order. He was parched. After a good bit of searching, the young man decided to enter a bar by the name of the 'Floating Shadow'. Quite popular apparently.He strode casually to the counter and took a seat, leaning over its side and resting his elbow on it. "I'll take a beer."OOC: Flex, feel free to hop in.

IC: Talkon, Floating Shadow BarTalkon sat at the bar as he silently sipped his drink. His crimson eyes glanced around the rowdy bar as he slowly examined all of the figures around him. The Iron Glatorian noticed a Glatorian of ice enter the bar and take a seat next to him, about three seats away.Talkon didn’t pay the other Glatorian much mind as he took another swig of his drink. Suddenly he felt someone tap his shoulder, Talkon tensed and then looked around. Standing before him were three large Glatorian, two from the fire tribe, and one from air. “Why don’t you get lost Iron tribe?” the first fire-Glatorian said, narrowing his eyes behind his helmet.“We don’t want to catch your stinkin’ disease, so how about you scram before we make you.” The other one said, his hand floating over the Thornax launcher on his hip. Talkon felt anger tear through him; how dare these Glatorian tell him to leave, just because his armor was grey and he was obviously from the Iron tribe. Could people be so blinded by hate, and fear?“I guess I have no other choice then.” Talkon said as he got to his feet as if he was about to leave. He then lashed out and smashed his mug into the helmet of the first fire Glatorian, and then spun around and kicked the next one in the chest, before lashing out and slamming his fist into his gut.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: Navu (Floating Shadow)Before the Glatorian of Air could react, a bottle flew in his direction and shattered upon colliding with the back of his head, splashing its contents all over him. Furious, the stranger recovered and whirled about to see who'd thrown the bottle, only to find Navu sitting on a stool casually with his back resting on the counter, wielding a loaded thornax launcher pointed in his direction.A sickening crack echoed through the bar as the rock hard projectile slammed into his face, smashing the bones of his skull without killing him. More importantly, that seemed to do the trick, effectively knocking the Glatorian out. Loftily, he loaded another thornax into his launcher before aiming it at one of the fire tribe members, picking himself back up."Why don't you leave?" Navu inquired, gesturing towards the door with his free hand as a doorman would.OOC: Screw that text colour, I can barely read it. :P

IC: Del Strata - Floating Shadow, LarlekBefore either Glatorian could respond to the threat, two strong hands grabbed their heads, slamming them together with enough force to make their skulls rattle. It didn't knock them out, but it was enough to get their attention.Glaring at the two of them, I snarled, "Get out my bar. Take your friend, and never come back. If you refuse, I should let you know that for the majority of my life, I made a living by killing people and making it look like an accident. Just so you know."IC: Zed Brakar - Near Machine Airship, Outside ResedomanadiaZed glared at the Machine airship, trying to size it up. He spotted two guards on this side of the craft, and there were probably more on the other side. At least four on two. This would be difficult, to say the least."Alright Crigg," he whispered, "If we want to gain possession of that ship, we need to get rid of those guards. I'd estimate we've got at least four guards, maybe even more. Do you have any long range weapons with you?"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Janaalra: Resedomanadia:Janaalra looked down the staircase. Then up. She felt like she should get out of here, but then again... She just killed a flying-fire-breathing-thing! She could take whatever got in her way. She slowly went up the staircase.OOC: Let me guess... I shouldn't have done that? =PIC: Shaaltar: Resedomanadia:Shaaltar yanked the spear out of the undead Glatorian (Because I refuse to call it a zombie), pushing it back in right below its neck, into its face, and then right into its forehead. The Glatorian had now officially been killed twice. Shaaltar put his spear away, considering it had gotten stuck in the thing's chest for a bit too long for comfort, and drew his sword. He swung the blade at another Glatorian's head.IC: Crigg: Machine Airship:"No," Crigg grunted in reply as he looked at the airship. He patted the head of his maul, which, surprisingly, was the only weapon he owned. He shifted slightly, obviously itching to rush over and smash one of the guard's heads in right now.

OOC: You shouldn't ave done that. =P-==IC: Tower==-Unfortunately; anything that was on the upper floors of the tower, had long since decayed, since the Great Beings had not actually done anything with this city; it was a miracle this tower itself was still standing.

IC: Janaalra: Resedomanadia:Okay so this place was actually pretty boring. Oh well, she overcame some odd since of fear probably caused by some external source. But besides that, this place looked like it could topple over at any second. She went down the staircase.

IC: Talkon, Floating ShadowOne of the fire tribe Agori raised his hands. “Alright, we will leave.” He said. As he reached up to straighten his helmet and to shake shards of glass from it. He reached down to grab the fire tribe Agori that the ice Glatorian had knocked out fire tribe Agori and the air Glatorian bent to help grab him before they rushed out of the bar.“Typical.” Talkon said. He could feel a bit of the steam rising in him. The impulse to strike out against other’s because of how they had treated his tribe. Sometimes Talkon felt alone in the strange world, with so many secrets and dangers left behind for him from the Great Beings.“You didn’t have to do that.” Talkon said; turning his crimson orbs to the ice Glatorian who’d aided him. Talkon was on alert, could he trust this stranger for helping him?OOC: Sorry I had to run off for a bit.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: Navu (Floating Shadow)"But I still did." Navu replied quietly, unloading his launcher and strapping it to his waist. His ice cold blue eyes flickered to meet those of the Iron tribe's, conveying no emotion such as pity or anything of the sort whatsoever. After a few seconds of silence, he broke off their gaze as he twirled his seat around so he'd face the counter once more, ordering another beer."I don't like discrimination." Navu said simply, sipping his beer. "Especially for such poor reasons. Ganging up on a man merely because he might have a disease? It's distasteful."Carefully, the Glatorian pulled out his map of Bota Magna and its ruins, his attention now shifting to it instead, apparently concluding their conversation. Where was it he wished to venture to next?

-==IC: Streia, Larlak==-Streia frowned in confusion, as she saw three beings run out of the Restaurant shortly after others walked in."Huh; I wonder if something happened...?" Streia wondered out loud, as she walked into the restaurant herself, wondering what was going on.

OOC: Who's Streia? I couldn't find her profile.IC: Navu (Floating Shadow)Navu's head swivelled around to get a sideways glance of the newcomer as he heard her speak. Their eyes met for a moment but instead of explaining what just occurred, he returned his focus on his map in silence. Recounting a stupid bar fight wasn't important. Navu traced his index along his map, which had some pencil markings on it, sliding across it for quite a while as if seemingly undecided, before stopping on the symbol of the Green Razorclaw.Narcesti.

OOC: My new character, female water tribe agori; I haven't made a profile yet. *Hangs head in shame* Will have it up soon. Technically she's an enhanced NPC for now. =P-==IC: Streia, Floating Shadow==-Streia blinked at the other person, but shrugged, and walked toward the actual bar, where Del was."Hey." She said, waving to the owner.

IC: Ketren, Floating ShadowTalkon nodded and turned to sit back in his seat. "That's very noble of you." he said. Talkon couldn't help but glance over at the Glatorian as he pulled out a map of Bota Magna. "Are you planning to go there?" he asked. "Because I was on my way there myself, I'm looking for a cure to my people's... condition." he said. "The name's Talkon, what may I call you?" he asked. He wasn't sure what this other Glatorian thought of him, but if they were both heading to the same place, maybe they could help each other.Talkon noticed the female water Agori enter the bar, hearing her question. "Just a couple of low-life's who thought they could run me off for being what I am." Talkon said to her question.

Edited by Flex Nard

-==IC: Streia==-The Agori nodded, as she looked over at Talkon."Ah; that explains why they were running off quickly; I'm assuming you and Del gave them a run for their money?" Streia inquired, guessing as to that.

IC: Talkon, Floating Shadow"He helped me out." Talkon said, motioning to the ice Glatorian who'd aided him. "Del did help too, now that you mention it." Talkon said grinning behind his helmet.OOC: Fixed my last post where I said she was a Glatorian. And Del is the owner or the bartender I take it?

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: Navu (Floating Shadow)"Just doing what any normal person would do and from what you've told me, you'll be travelling to Narcesti with me." Navu said with a faint grin, stowing away his map and walking up to Talkon."You can call me Navu." he said, holding out a hand. "Tell me, when's the earliest time you'd be ready to set sail?"

OOC: Del's the one who kicked out the trio just now, after smashing their heads together. xD-==IC: Streia==-Streia nodded slowly."I would be cautious with wording, just to mention." Streia said with a slight chuckle.

IC: Talkon, Floating ShadowTalkon nodded, "Yes, maybe we can help each other further. I'm sure that we will run into many dangers within Narcesti, it would be suicide for either of us to go alone." he said. He shook Navu's hand. "Well met." he said."I'm ready to leave at any time." Talkon said. "There isn't much here that holds my attention." he said.He then turned to the water tribe Agori. "Del is your friend I take it?" he asked, inquiring about the figure who'd smashed the low-life Glatorian's heads together.OOC: Ah got it now, I totally missed Del's post earlier haha.

Edited by Flex Nard

-==IC: Streia==-"We've talked before, so I guess you could say that; I more meant, to be cautious with what words you use around her, otherwise she might not appreciate that." Streia explained, more just to make sure the Glatorian didn't get himself beaten up as well.OOC: But yes, Del is the owner as well. =P

IC: Navu (Floating Shadow)"Not much here that holds your attention?" Navu repeated quizzically, slightly amused by that statement. "We're in the entertainment district, I'm sure you'd find something. Of course, I wouldn't want you doing that right now since we'll be leaving shortly."By shortly, he meant when Talkon finished his conversation with the Agori. "You wouldn't want to come as well, would you? To Narcesti that is." he asked since there was no harm in it. A trio in Bota Magna was much better than a duo.

IC: Skarr: Floating Shadow:Skarr had came in and sat at a table, some of the things he saw was a trio misbehave and get kicked out, a water Agori start talking to being(s) at the bar, and it looked like two Glatorian at the bar were making plans.Skarr walked up to the counter and ordered some thing to eat.OOC: Open for interaction.

Edited by light Laser

If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.

Wait that doesn't seem right.

lhikan_banner.png

-==IC: Streia==-"Narcesti?" Streia repeated, and thought about it for a moment."I guess it would be interesting... Never really been the exploring type, but why not? Sure." Streia said, with a nod.

IC: Talkon, Floating ShadowTalkon shook his head slightly. “I’m not much for entertainment.” He said. “I came here with a purpose, not to please myself.” He said. He nodded at the Agori’s words.“I meant no disrespect.” He said, looking over at Del, the last thing he wanted to do was to anger the owner of the bar. He cocked his head when Navu asked the Agori to come with them, Talkon didn’t see anything wrong with it, as long as she was trustworthy.

OOC: Minor bunnying.IC: Navu (Floating Shadow)Navu didn't have to look to catch Talkon cocking his head almost questioningly, understanding where he was coming from. The Agori was a complete stranger and the question was out of the blue after all. Same went for Talkon. Trustworthy or not, if either crossed him, he'd feed their remains to the dinosaurs."No fooling around, all business, hmm? That's good though lets hope you can have fun while you're at it." he said, patting Talkon on the shoulder as he walked by, indicating for his new companions to follow him out of the bar. As they headed towards the docking area of the city, Navu asked, "So Agori, what's your name? I'm sure you heard ours just earlier on."

IC: KetrenKetren followed Navu through the streets as they made their way to the docks. "Oh I'll enjoy myself, don't worry." he said. "I enjoyed myself back there when we got to beat some sense into those Glatorian." he grinned. "Any idea what we will face down there?" he asked his two comrades."Well met Streia." Talkon said to the water Agori.

Edited by Flex Nard