Rpg: Transformers Alignment

IC: Blitzwingrandom blitzwing caught the grenade and started singing the hot potato song. and chucked it hoping the delay was enough to not blow up in his face.OOC: if it is not, feel free to have it explode in his face.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

IC: "GRAH!" Grindor was hit, but out of the explosion came a flurry of bullets and a missile, plus two sticky grenades. In the crossfire between Grindor and Blitzwing, at least one would be hit. If they escaped through a portal, the attacks would follow them too. Grindor was already transformed, and prepared to dodge if something came through a portal behind him--though Sideways would not be able to divert everything that way.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: However, one of the grenades fell into the portal as well, as did a few gatling shots, while the missile, the other grenade, and the remainder of the gatling shots hit Sky Shadow.OOC: Not an autohit, since there's no realistic way to avoid all of it. Plus you kind of pulled a stunt with those tentacles, seeing as you never put that explosive detachment in your profile. Consider us even.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: BlitzwingBlitzwing shifted to his calculating face, not that it was noticeable, and took liberty with two ice missiles. one at each attacker.

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: No prob I plan too win this in a more subtle way :PICSky Shadow landed and transformed "Primus it's always my wing..." Sky Shadow fired at Grindor and Blitzwing while dodging the missle. Sideways however still hadn't reapered so the missle headed straight for Grindor

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

OOC: lovely one charecter's unavailable at the moment, one has nothing to do (unless you want shadowstorm in the arena.) one can't do anything and the others are just sitting there.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Lugnutz bowed, took a seat, and watched. "IN YOUR GRAND AND GLORIOUS NAME, O MIGHTY MAGMATRON, I WILL BE SILENT AS YOU HAVE COMMANDED!"OOC: LOL.IC: Omnitrix drove down to the mess hall. He transformed, then took a few Energon cubes. When he was about to sit down, he noticed Shade and walked over to her instead. "So, how are you liking being an Autobot?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC:ShadeShe shrugged. "not really much different than being a decepticon. I'm just shot at by the autobots less now." there was some venom in her tone.

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Shade"they where a bit more extreme when I tried to get into there base unnoticed. I'm not the most popular person, in case you hadn't noticed."

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Shade"they're afraid I might be watching wherever they turn, they never know just who I am or what i'm doing, or why. their afraid of what they can't see, or what they don't understand. You can tell they're afraid I might be watching, waiting."

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: SunstreakSun streak was feeling lonely, so after listening to that conversation, he followed sky Shadow to the arena, dived onto sky shadow's back, and went into jetpack mode."'Don't push me off, I will help you!"OOC: my char possibly made magmatron mad, obstructed a battle, and got sky shadow a partner. Wow.

Edited by Raiden: Toa of Storms

IC: Lugnut transformed, flew over, and pulled him off. "LORD MAGMATRON DID NOT COMMAND YOU TO INTERFERE! THIS IS A FAIR AND HONORABLE BATTLE!" He flew him back to the seats, transformed, and sat in his seat while slamming Sunstreak into another. OOC: I'm pretty sure that's not allowed.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: My apologies again. Skyrim stole my soul and I'm not sure if I'll be able to get it back anytime soon.IC: Firestorm & PainkillerAt some point the badly-listing Firestorm had made her way back to the stronghold, where a newly-reengergized Painkiller had taken her into her custody and was going about repairing her gyros and various other injuries done during the skirmish. She was currently in stasis as the CMO worked over her, scanning her systems in preparation for another operation.Beforehand, the soldier had requested that she receive the Maximal operation: she was sick and tired of being slower on unpaved terrain. After going over the records of Nibiru's native wildlife and seeing which form the scarlet femme wanted, Painkiller had placed her in stasis to begin. One of her tools slid over her abdomen as she opened up the panels, exposing the t-cog within.OOC: I'm at a toss-up between Firestorm becoming an Evisorator (unless that's unique to Shatterquake) or a Sprinter. Thoughts?-Inferna

OOC: So, she wasn't kidding when she said she wasn't sure about following Alphonus' request. XDI'd say a Sprinter would work better if you want speed on bare terrain. (BUT WAI WOULD YOU DO THAT.)IC: "Ah well. It'll take some getting used to. At least your companions don't have more or less than two eyes this time." He continued to eat.

Pk57sNJ.jpg