How rare are these?

Toa Kayn

-Gold Mask of Time-Translucent Neon Green Miru-Copper Huna of Victory-Grey Hau-Orange Noble Ruru-Yellow Hau-Disk of Time-Mata Blue Noble HunaIt would be nice if I could be told where you could have officially gotten these.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

The gold Vahi came in the Ultimate Creatures Accesory set, as well as Limited Edition Vahki that also had the Disk of Time. Those two are a bit uncommon, I think. Grey Hau is from Takanuva and Ussanui, Yellow Hau is from Jaller and Jaller and Gukko sets, and Mata Blue Huna is from Macku; those three are all very common. Orange Ruru is from the Manas, making it somewhat common. Not sure where Trans Neon Green Miru (TNGM) is from, but that one's a bit rare, as is the Copper Huna, which came in a special pack from Legoland Billund.Other information on these, such as pricing, can be found on BrickLink, which has great databases of info such as this.~B~

Edited by Ballom

Not sure where Trans Neon Green Miru (TNGM) is from, but that one's a bit rare, as is the Copper Huna, which came in a special pack from Legoland Billund.
From BIOsector01's Miru page:
A transparent neon green Great Miru (advertised as a "special edition Lewa mask") was also distributed in 2001 through promotional events and at LEGOLAND parks.
Edited by Infrared

Thanks, I have the things I listed, just curious :P I have four TNGM's :)

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

I have 1, 4, 6, 7, and 8, and that was just from getting sets, exept for the time stuff, which I got in a trade for a tahnok-kal shield and headpiece to a friend, so at least those were pretty common.

Edited by atvan

atvan