IC: Ashley - Inside Ashley's Mind, Weapon X Facility -Ashley squealed as she was splashed, she had let her guard down because they had been talking. Her ruby colored eyes glowed as she used a bit of her power to make the seaweed on the seabed grow upwards and tangle into Lilliana's legs, hoping to hold her in place as she began to splash back.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Spirit'Interesting, if you want to learn how to control your powers faster, I suggest meditation, since mutant powers often are triggered by emotional stress and meditation can help control your stress.'

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

Shawn IC: Shawn kisses Tali in the head and gets up. Starts thinking about what Jake had said. "Cajun......ehh?..no use in thinking about this huh." He then scratches his head "just don't know nuffin dese days." Shawn says looking towards Christine direction but not really looking at her, he is just looking with a blank face.

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Ashley - Inside Ashley's Mind, Weapon X Facility -Ashley yelped as she was swept away from Lilliana with the wave of water. She knew she couldn't win this water war, unless she was sneaky. The seaweed grabbing Lilliana suddenly yanked her, trying to pull her underwater.

IC: Ashley - Inside Ashley's Mind, Weapon X Facility -Ashley giggled as she waited for Lilliana to surface....any second now........except she didn't surface, she began to wonder if it was possible to drown in an illusion."Lilliana!" She said, swimming toward where she saw her go under, she then dived to try to save her.

'I guess you'd better get that anti-power collar working. I remember when I got my power, I was blinking in and out of the spirit plane so fast I couldn't get anything done.'

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: I can't work on it. I might damage it. Nick shrugged in his thoughts. I guess I'll just deal with it- ARGHH. Nick felt like his brain was being rewired. In reality, it was changing to better interface with the different types of neurons he would have to deal with, as well as give him better control.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Ashley - Inside Ashley's Mind, Weapon X Facility -Ashley squealed as Lilliana grabbed her, she was laughing so hard she took a minute or two before she could respond. "Yeah...you did...haha..."

Edited by Overlord Snelly

IC: Spirit'Nick, are you all right.' Will could feel Nick's mind rearranging but he didn't know if this was good or bad so he used his telepathy to project feelings calm, peace and control, his powers weren't that strong but they should at least help.

Then I went on BZPower.

Just call me Taka or TNI

OOC: Uh Kaithas I don’t remember his arm turning into a bear or wolf arm as part of the powers we discussed.IC: Katherine (Underground graveyard, NY)“Oh right.” She nodded. “That was a long time ago, and I wasn’t in Russia at the time.” She said.“Let’s go we have no time to waste.” She said moving towards the entrance.IC: Feral (Ashlynn's Illusion, Weapon-X Facility)John had been distracted by the arrival of Tara and Alaric. He shrugged and then dove under the water. He swam up behind Ashley and Liliana incognito under the water; he then softly pincher her but hopefully scaring her before he swam to the surface. “Nice you made a friend.” He smiled at Ashley.IC: Summer-flight (Ashlynn's Illusion, Weapon-X Facility)Ashlynn felt free as Jace jumped out of the water with her in his arms. She laughed loudly and stopped trying to break free after a while. Eventually she began to flap her wings and they took off into the sky.Suddenly she heard Tara’s voice from nearby. She was in the illusion somehow. Her eyes locked onto Tara in the white bikini, “Tara?!” she yelled, quickly flying both of them over to her. She put her and Jace down and then ran to Tara hugging her, tears welling in her eyes. Suddenly she looked up seeing Alaric standing there.“Ric… your back?” she asked.IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)Christine looked at Shawn, “Thank you.” She said. “I was surprised you actually cared about me feelings when you made me angry.” She said. “I thought the only feelings you had were for yourself.” She said.Suddenly she had a memory… of a young redheaded boy playing with her in the Brotherhood. She remembered seeing his father pick him up… a dark brown coat with purple armor on his chest… a silver staff, a deck of playing cards; two black eyes with red pupils, a kind handsome face… and a certain way of talking.She remembered being told his name was Gambit…“Your father was Gambit… wasn’t he?” she asked him.IC: Unbreakable (Weapon-X Facility)Jake regarded Kevin, “They call me Unbreakable.” He said. “You must be one of the new Weapons from the X-Men.” He said.IC: NPC Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)“Oh it doesn’t?” he said. He nodded to some guards and they slapped a collar around Mega Matter’s neck.“Let’s see how this works.” He said aiming the shotgun at Mega Matter’s right leg in close range and pulling the trigger, trying to blow it clean off.“Reform this without your powers ****hole.” He grinned.IC: Darkfang (Weapon-X Facility)Jeremy finished hiding the bodies, and then teleported back to the base, appearing near Shawn, Nick, Christine, Unbreakable, Tali, Will and the others.IC: Scorcher (Weapon-X Facility)Kane flinched as the shotgun went off near him, his flame blade probably burning Mega Matter's neck from how close it was.

IC: Alaric (Beach, Ashlynn's Illusion)The history teacher shrugged with one shoulder as Ashlynn turned to look at him."You couldn't have picked a better color swimsuit than crimson?" he finally asked, one corner of his mouth tugging up in a smile.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Summer-flight (Ashlynn's Illusion, Weapon-X Facility)"What's wrong with red? I thought it matched my hair." she said before moving over to pull him into a hug then a kiss. IC: Feral (Ashlynn's Illusion, Weapon-X Facility)He smiled at her and accepted her hand. “Sorry couldn’t help myself.” He grinned. “Of course I do.” He said grinning at Ashley.“She’s one of the X-Men, and besides I always copied her work in class.” He laughed. “Guess you haven’t seen me really since I was captured.” He said.

IC: Alaric (Beach, Ashlynn's Illusion)"Your red is fine," Alaric said, kissing Ashlynn back as he held her gently in a hug. "My red doesn't match much of anything."The two stood there for a while in the beach wind, just hugging, until Alaric's wings suddenly unfurled and he flew forward, sending both of them into the water. They stayed there, beneath the waves, for a good minute or so before coming up for air, and when they did, Ashlynn's fiery red curls clung to her face loosely. Smiling more genuinely to himself this time, he wiped the hair away from her face and leaned his head into her shoulder as they floated."We're coming for you right now, okay? You're not gonna be here for very long."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Summer-flight (Ashlynn's Illusion, Weapon-X Facility)“It matches me.” She said pointing to the red cloth covering her chest and she smiled at him. “What color would you like then?” she asked. She was in control of this illusion; she could alter it in any way she saw fit.Suddenly he had whisked her away into the water. She surfaced with him looking at him, her scarlet hair pinned down because it was wet.She nodded, trying to hold it together. “Okay.” She said. “Ric I love you… I want you to know that despite whatever happens.” She said.IC: Feral (Ashlynn's Illusion, Weapon-X Facility)John nodded, “Yeah I did.” He grinned. He moved behind Liliana and wrapped his arms around her and rested his head on her shoulder. This was so nice… being away from the facility… away from everything.He looked over seeing Alaric with Ashlynn. He stiffened and shot Alaric an angry stare.

IC: Icitine Lilliana smiled and nuzzled John gently. She wanted to stay here forever, away from reality of being in Weapon-X...She suddenly felt John move his head and she followed his gaze. He was watching Ashlynn again. She sighed softly. Lilliana knew she was never going to be good enough for John.

IC: Alaric (Beach, Ashlynn's Illusion)"I love you, too."Alaric pulled Ashlynn closer and then interlaced her fingers with his underneath the water. He could feel John's angry stare on his back, but he didn't let on that he noticed, and he especially made sure that there was no mistaking the fact that he didn't care. He was here, with Ashlynn, and that was all that mattered. Even the other guy she had been with minutes ago, who was now lounging on the beach catching rays lazily, couldn't bother him. He was just here, with Ashlynn, taking things easy."So...what do you want to do, since we're here?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Mega MatterMega Matter muffled a cry of pain, as the fiery shots melted holes in his leg and Scorcher's sword burned his neck. "That's better, now you'll get information. I was planing to attack the mutant school (he pronounces it shool), I was going to attack today but you beat me to it by attacking yesterday, however one of the Brainbots that was spying of the mansion saw the attack and stowed away on your plane, giving me these coordinates, so I attacked here instead of there. One of my better failures, if I do say so myself."

Edited by Takanuvainika

Then I went on BZPower.

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Feral (Ashlynn's Illusion, Weapon-X Facility)John turned away from Ric as he ignored him. He wanted badly to go over there and to slice Ric to shreds but he refrained from it. Instead he kissed Liliana on the back of her neck.“We are going to get out of here ok?” he said softly to her.IC: Summer-flight (Ashlynn's Illusion, Weapon-X Facility)“You do?” she said her eyes wide with hope and love. She pulled herself closer to Ric and held onto him as the waves gently washed against their bodies.“I just want to be here with you Ric, I don’t care what we do.” She said. In all honesty she wanted to jump his bones.“I don’t think what I want to do would be appropriate.” She said laughing.IC: NPC Colonel Johnson"That's better." he grinned. "Seems I beat you to the punch." he said. "These students are mine now." he said. "Give me a good reason why I shouldn't blow your head off? Or have my sun burn it off." he said.OOC: I'll go back and look then

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Icitine Lilliana blushed a little as his lips touched her back. She knew he was doing it to distract himself. "Sure.." She said back softly. Lilliana now felt uncertain about their relationship...was he just using her to make Ashlynn jealous?

IC: Alaric (Beach, Ashlynn's Illusion)"Aw, c'mon, no matter how bad you think you have it here," Alaric growled playfully, "I have to travel with Elijah. And I have to keep Matt and Tara from slitting each other's throats. You're not the only one suffering here."He attempted to splash her, but the distance between him and Ashlynn was so small that he actually just ended up brushing her bare abdomen with his hand and sending a trickle of water across her ribs. "Besides. We're adults, in an illusion created by you. We can hypothetically do whatever we want."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Feral (Ashlynn's Illusion, Weapon-X Facility)“We will.” He said letting go of her and walking in front of her. “What’s wrong?” he asked, he could sense a slight edge to her voice.IC: Summer-flight (Ashlynn's Illusion, Weapon-X Facility)“Ric… I have a ****ing bomb in my head that he could detonate at any moment, that doesn’t even compare.” She said softly.“Why have Tara and Matt trying to kill each other?” she said surprised. She shivered as his fingers caressed her abdomen, her hand massaging his shoulder.She nodded, “We could… but. I wouldn’t want them watching.” She said.

IC: Icitine (Ashley's illusion)Lilliana reached the sand and looked away from John. "Nothing." She said, still not looking at John. If he was going to be so obsessed with Ashlynn right after she had confessed her love for him...he was no better than she was.

IC: Alaric (Beach, Ashlynn's Illusion)"Yeah...you're right. They could be watching from here."Without any sort of pretense, Alaric scooped up Ashlynn in his arms and unfurled his wings, taking off and soaring up into the air. Ignoring her squeals and laughs, the two flew upwards until the other mutants, the beach, even the water itself...everything was blank, individual people and landmarks nothing but pinpricks, indistinguishable from the giant blue that was the water."Problem solved."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Feral (Ashlynn’s illusion, Weapon-X Facility)He sighed as she watched him walk away from him towards the sand. “Tell me.” He said following her and reaching for her hand. “Please.” He said, not sure if he knew what was wrong or not.IC: Summer-flight (Ashlynn’s illusion, Weapon-X Facility)She smiled as she was carried into the air on Ric’s majestic white wings. It was strange having someone else fly her around. Once they were high up in the air Ashlynn looked around below them… the beach was simply just a small island and ocean stretched out as far as the eye could see since she had only created the beach in the illusion. She closed her eyes and suddenly a floating room appeared near them.“We can use this if you want.” She smiled at him running a hand down his chest, it looked exactly like Ric’s room from the mansion.

IC: Summer-flight (Ashlynn’s illusion, Weapon-X Facility)“I read your mind?” she laughed. Which she literally had to download the exact schematics of his room from his mind… it was perfect an exact replica, pictures and all. IC: Feral (Ashlynn’s illusion, Weapon-X Facility)“No.” he said following her. “I won’t leave you alone.” He said.“I told you I don’t have feelings for Ashlynn. I love you Liliana, not her.” He said.

IC: Alaric (Ashlynn's Illusion)"Well, well, look at Dr. Evil over here, reading her boyfriend's mind and ****" he growled playfully, flying her onto the bed and bouncing once or twice. As the momentum of the flying leap died, Alaric caught Ashlynn softly in the air and pulled her over into a soft kiss, pulling away after a couple seconds and brushing her bottom lip with a smile."I really do love you."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Summer-flight (Ashlynn’s illusion, Weapon-X Facility)“I really do love you too.” She said curling up on his chest after the soft kiss, smiling as he touched her bottom lip.“I wish this was real… it feels real… funny how we never had time to do this when I wasn’t captured.” She said.IC: Feral (Ashlynn’s illusion, Weapon-X Facility)“I was staring at Alaric… because I hate him.” Feral said. “Not her, I told you I don’t care about her that way anymore.” He said.“Besides I stare at you way more.” He said smiling trying to disarm her. He hadn't even seen Ash and Ric fly away, and he wasn't going to glance around to see if they were still there or not.