IC: MTM"Well I'm rich, powerful, intelligent, modest, control an army of robotic minions, I'm a good strategist, being able to launch an assault on your so called 'secret' base. Is that enough?"

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC-Alexander:Alexander, who was still up with Colonel Johnson, disguised, somewhat, and still had a grenade in his hand, glared at Megamatter."Are you trying to be verbally ironic as an attempt at rather shallow humour?" he asked incredulously, his real voice showing through, as he looked down at the grenade he held."Johnny boy, I recommend you run," he said to the Colonel beside him.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: NPC Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)“Modest? Sounds like you're boasting right now.” He said.“And your so called attack was defeated in mere minutes, and you were defeated. That doesn’t really count toward me letting you live.” He said.The Colonel turned to Alexander, and something registered... that voice. He had no idea what Alexander was pulling but he knew it was insane and dangerous. "Kane get out of here!" he yelled as he ran towards the base before diving into the snow.IC: Scorcher (Weapon-X Facility)Without hesitating Scorcher burst into the air on wings of flame rising in to the air. IC: Summer-flight (Ashlynn's Illusion)She chuckled, “I’m not sure there are any papers left to grade.” She said. “For some reason I have a feeling you don’t mind that at all.” She said.“Did you even try hard when we were in the classes?” she asked trying to recall his grades.IC: Feral (Ashlynn’s Illusion, Weapon-X Facility)“Well for one the last time I saw him he stabbed me with a knife.” He said. “And he stole Ashlynn from me… I don’t have feelings for her anymore, but I blame him for her breaking my heart.” He said. He didn’t want to blame Ashlynn… he couldn’t hate her. Alaric he could hate... Ashlynn was his best friend, he could never hate her.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Alaric (Ashlynn's Illusion)"Not particularly. But I still got A's," he said with a shrug. Truth be told, Alaric had always been excellent at memorizing theorems, definitions, dates and concepts for fun, but when it came to academia, he was thoroughly and utterly bored, often taking to texting in class, hitting up parties on weeknights, and doing anything he possibly could except study. Ashlynn had always been the one who cared about her future, where she went in life, and she had actually taken to sending him IMs and directing emails at him whenever she assumed he was partying, telling him to stay on task and reminding him his entire destiny was at stake and he shouldn't party it away. "School bored me so much when you were around."He leaned forward and let his wings slide into his back again, wincing as his shoulder blades resealed themselves. Getting past the slightly uncomfortable feeling that the transition always gave him, he leaned forward and kissed Ashlynn before pulling both of them down and grinning."Now, enough about grades."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Feral (Ashlynn’s Illusion, Weapon-X Facility)John nodded slowly, “Your right… she deserves to be happy.” He said.“And you make me happy; I never thought about that before…” he said. “If I hadn’t left the school and gotten captured… we may have never met.” He said. “I’m pretty sure Ric hates me too, I know I attacked him at the school once, slashed his hands pretty bad.” He said.IC: Summer-flight (Ashlynn’s Illusion, Weapon-X Facility)“I’m sorry I couldn’t make it more interesting.” She smiled, remembering trying to coax Alaric to study when they were in school.She watched as his wings slid inside his back. “I wish I could do that…” she said softly. She’d always been afraid that her wings would… get in the way. But this was all an illusion inside their heads… suddenly her wings followed suit and were pulled inside her shoulders. She felt naked and strange without them behind her back.“Okay.” She smiled after kissing him back.

IC: Icitine "Even though... It's selfish to say this...I'm glad you got captured." Lilliana said before wrapping her arms tightly around John. "I do wish they hadn't hurt you." She added."Maybe you should apologize to him?" She offered. "It could at least bring peace between you two."

IC: MTMMega Matter stood calmly on one leg in front of Alexander. "Nice try, but maybe next time you should pull the pin." He said quietly so know one else could hear.

Edited by Takanuvainika

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC-Alexander:"Actually," Alexander replied, tossing back the dummy grenade and holding out the real one-which now was missing a pin, "I know excatly what I'm doing." He dropped it on the ground, before jumping forwards and past Mega Matter, likely knocking the other mutant back a bit.When he heard the explosion just a fraction of a second later, hot shrapnel landing around him but thankfully missing, he got up and ran to one side while snow was still in the air, getting behind a snow bank piled up near a tree, large enough to hide him.His escape had begun.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Alaric (Ashlynn's Illusion)Alaric watched Ashlynn's wings fold into her back in slight awe before he grinned and massaged her shoulder blades softly, marveling at the fact that the wings had just...disappeared. He knew that frequently, she wished the feathery appendages to be gone, or at least tucked away somewhere they couldn't bother her. Here, in this place, this world she had created...that could happen, and Alaric realized with a jolt that this made her completely, ridiculously happy. The history teacher looked into Ashlynn's eyes and grinned before pulling her into an embrace and kissing her back.Ashlynn wasn't the only one jumping for joy.OOC: And timeskip.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Spencer walked up to the door of the house the address lead to, somewhat shocked to note the door, or rather the pieces of door hanging off of their hinges. Feeling extreme trepidation, Spencer called out "Hello? I would knock... But you don't seem to have much of a door. I'm here about the note?"There was a part of him that hoped nobody was home. He was seriously wondering if coming here was the best idea after seeing the remains of the door, but that feeling of not knowing what to do wasn't one he was ready to go back to. Still...

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

OOC: New, preapproved character.Name: Crane LamentCodename: ShiftAge: UnknownGender: MaleFaction: None, occasionally does mercenary workPower(S): Ability to transform into three animals: A swarm of bats, a crow and a lynx. Complete weapon mastery.Weapons: Four guns that are quadruple wielded at the same time. Appearance: He has a scar that stretches across vertically across his face, across his right eye. Has messy grey hair. Skills: A Parkour master, very good at defensive driving, good at languages and other customs, competent at most weapons.Personality: A man of both action and thought. He upholds what is right, which drives him into clashes with the law.Weakness: He values justice, so that limits the jobs and money available. Bio: Due to his wanted status in about 50 countries, not much is known about him.The things that people actually know was that he started on the mercenary scene suddenly, and before that he had done some work for the Brotherhood and the X-Men.Sorry, Flex, but Sorrows as a surname sounds a bit too feminine for me.IC: (Weapon X facility)"Oh, I don't think I need any help, boy." said Madness. It didn't sound like him, though. It sounded creepier, more like a killer's voice. "It's you who need the help."He gestured, and Michael was thrown backwards into a wall by an unseen force. The shadows curled around him, protecting him from harm and setting him down gently, ready for another attack.Madness, meanwhile, was holding his head and there was a ripple of power. He smiled. He had defused the bomb inside his head. He gestured, and Michael slammed into the wall again, slumping down onto the floor unconscious.IC: (Brotherhood Base)"So, um...what should I call you?" asked Sara."Amaterasu.""Amaterasu? Why are you so...angry?""Do I look like it? Well,that's what I want to look like." She walked out of the communal room onto the roof and started creating light constructs, small enough to be not noticeable by other people.IC: (Cemetery, Somewhere in the British Isles)Thunder tore through the sky, illuminating night into day for a moment. Then the rain resumed the pace of the storm's orchestra.The man with a horrifying disfiguring scar on the right side of his face was kneeling in front of a gravestone. On it was inscribed a name that had worn off through exposure to the elements. We're all going have to die one day...some sooner than others, thought the man. He was wondering when his trap would be sprung. He listened closely, and could hear faint footsteps approaching behind him.He stood and was about to leave when he heard the click of a gun. "Move and I shoot."What a cheesy line. When you have to shoot, you do it. You don't waste time talking.Crane Lament sighed and turned around, holding his hands above his head. "What is it that you want? A chance to gloat that you eventually got me? Well, satisfied now?""Not really, but that was enough," said the man and he fired.The bullet was about to reach Lament's chest when he suddenly disassociated into a swarm of bats, which reformed behind the man. "I don't know why you Weapon X agents keep chasing me. Can you please fill me in? Or else I'll be leaving."OOC: Ah my fingers hurt from using the IPad, can someone fill in the role of Lament's attacker?

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Demon"Yes," Demon confirmed, "I think they're meeting up with the other D-Men. Or what's left of them."Demon's form flickered, and he appeared to be wearing a dark red suit with a crimson shirt underneath."I say we check in and follow the X-Men when they leave. Got any cash?"OOC: Can do, Trad.IC: The agent swore and pulled out a tazer, then whirled around and attempted to jab it into Lament's neck.

Edited by Zyke the Destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: Ashley - Inside Ashley's Mind, Weapon X Facility -While everyone else had either paired off or was otherwise by themselves like Jace or Tara. Ashley seemed to be quite content to just sit on the beachhead with Sebastian and start building a sandcastle. She acted rather obvious to everyone else, despite the fact that she was quite aware of them. Still though, she kept up her overly cheerful pretense, she looked at Sebastian. "Let's see if I can make this big enough for you to fit under Sebastian." she got her usual and quite expected response from him, a meow. It seemed that Alaric and Tara were able to be here in the illusion despite not actually being in the Weapon X Facility because of their psychic powers. She found herself wishing Matt was here too, but that probably just wasn't possible. With currently no one to really talk to besides Sebastian her thoughts began to wander a bit. She wondered what the state of her garden was back at the Institute, she hoped it was okay. Terry had always like it...She frozen as she thought of Terry again. She couldn't believe he was dead, and killed in such a violent way too. No, I can't think about that! Ashlynn brought me here to cheer me up! I'm not gonna start acting all sad and depressed... She put her cheerful, optimistic look back on her face, she was a better actor than most people gave her credit for.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Hey Takanuva he shouldn’t be able to stand… at all. He took a shotgun to the leg at close proximity, which should of blown it clean off, not to mention that it was augmented to combust on impact, meaning it would burn through part of his leg turning it to ash quickly, his leg should literally be hanging on by a thread if its still attached.Yeah no Madness didn’t diffuse the bomb; it doesn’t work like that buddy.IC: Summer-flight (Ashlynn’s Illusion, Weapon-X Facility)Ashlynn lied next to Alaric with her head resting on his chest feeling it slowly rise and fall. She hoped it could be like this in real life... since she wouldn’t be able to make her wings go away like this…IC: Ultimate Feral (Countryside, NY)Feral collapsed too his knees after finishing another deer, his black fur slick with blood. He raised his snout to the newly risen moon and let out one long spine chilling howl. Slowly he began to change, growing smaller by the minute, his hair began to recede and fall out, his claws turning back into nails, his face taking more humanlike features. When the transformation was done he was human again… it had been much less painful that time… more fluid.He looked down his X-Suit had been torn to shreds, some of it still clung to his body, including most of the pants of the suit since it had stretched with him. He slowly climbed to his feet, looking at the wet blood covering his chest. He shrugged and then stumbled back towards the mansion.IC: NPC Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)Johnson turned and watched as the grenade exploded. He couldn’t see Alexander… perhaps he had killed himself.IC: NPC Novocain (Weapon-X Facility)“Hmmm how violent.” He said as Madness attacked Michael. “Yet entertaining.” He said.“I think I will like you, what’s your name?” he asked Madness.IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)“Shawn he is your father…” she said. “I remember you with him as a kid.” She said.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)John hugged her back, “I guess I am too.” He said. “They hurt me… but I healed.” He said trying not to remember the procedure they put him through.“I guess I could try.” He said glancing back to where he’d seen Ash and Ric, but seeing that they had seemingly vanished. “Guess they found somewhere private.” He shrugged.IC: The illusionAs Ashley’s thoughts turned dark and depressed the sky began to darken as storm clouds appeared blocking out the sun. Suddenly Terry stumbled towards Ashley until his head exploded, showering gore in all directions… Matt sprinted for Ashley… running as fast as he could suddenly a bullet burst through his skull and he fell to the ground by Ashley dead.

IC: Alaric (Beach, Ashlynn's Illusion)"What the...what's going on?" Alaric asked, turning to Ashlynn in confusion. The nurse's eyes were wide and fearful as she turned back to her boyfriend. "What'd you do?""This isn't my vision. It's Ashley's."A beat or two of silence before the two both unfurled their wings and took off towards the ground just in time to see Matt fall, a bullet in his skull.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Icitine "Good. At least now you can pay attention to other things.." She whispered softly into his ear before kissing his neck. She gently ran jer fingers through his hair before putting the pink flower from her hair into his. Lilliana giggled as she moved away so he couldn't catch her."Well don't you look pretty!" She giggled some more before running back to water, coaxing him into following her.

IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)“Ashley control your thoughts!” she yelled as lighting burst through the air behind them, the powerful wind twisting her scarlet hair as rain pelted the beach. She’d seen Matt shot through the head, it made her want to puke… it wasn’t real, this wasn’t real…Ashlynn watched as Colonel Johnson stepped forward his pistol smoking from when he’d shot Matt through the skull. He grinned sadistically and raised it towards Ashley.IC: Feral (Ashlynn’s Illusion, Weapon-X Facility)“Guess I can.” He smiled at her as she put the flower in his hair. He chased her towards the water when suddenly the wind blew the flower from his hair. He looked up seeing the that the sky was dark now and cloudy, and he felt the rain… and then he saw as Matt was killed, and the Colonel raised the gun at Ashley… “Oh god… what’s happening.” He said.

IC: Jace (Beach, Illusion)"Hey, hey, hey," an amiable voice came from behind Johnson, as Jace came up from the water behind the Colonel, spewing water and shaking long copper hair out of his eyes. "You're gonna foul up the water with all this blood. Haven't you ever seen the Discovery Channel?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Ashley - Inside Ashley's Mind, Weapon X Facility -Ashley shrieked as she saw Terry's head explode, what was happening, this wasn't real...this wasn't real at all...why was this happening?Then she saw Matt then her eyes widened and she trembled as she saw Matt collapse, a bullet in his skull. “Ashley control your thoughts!”Ashley turned to look at Ashlynn, tears in her eyes. "I-I don't know how..." As the Colonel raised the gun toward her she reacted to it, vines burst out of the sand and immediately began to entangle the Colonel, for the moment Ashley forgot that the whole thing wasn't real. "Stay away from me!"

IC: IcitineLilliana watched as lighting struck and the Colonel emerged. "Ashley!" She yelled as she ran toward her. She watched as the sand began to engulf the Colonel. She looked at John, her eyes wide with fear."This isn't real. This isn't real. " Lilliana kept telling herself. She still went to Ashley's side and touched her gently on the shoulder.'"Ashely..it's okay..it isn't real."

Edited by rawrmouse

IC: NPC Illusion Colonel (Ashlynn’s Illusion, Weapon-X Facility)The Colonel felt the vines wrap around him holding him in place. “What am I doing here? I own this place I own you ALL!” he roared, before he fired his pistol at Liliana’s body and then at Ashley.IC: Feral (Ashlynn’s Illusion, Weapon-X Facility)Feral ran towards the Colonel but suddenly there Weapon-X soldiers everywhere, they began firing at John, he felt the bullets pump into his body, he cried out in pain and fell to his knees.IC: Summer-flight (Ashlynn’s Illusion, Weapon-X Facility)“ASHLEY!” she yelled she flew forward dodging bullets from the soldiers, until one clipped her wing and she began to fall. No… I am still creating this… she thought before she reformed her wing and continued to fly. She began to grow larger and larger until she was a giant, and she began to stomp on the soldiers.

IC: Jace (Illusion)"Well...no. Not all of us."From behind, Johnson felt himself get spun around and got lost in in the dark pools of Jace's eyes as the vampire examined him carefully and then snorted in derisive laughter. Johnson, not sure why he was being laughed at, felt a well of hatred bubble up inside him and raised his pistol, levelling it at Jace's chest and firing three bullets into his torso at point blank range.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: His leg is still made of metal so the blast wouldn't have done as much damage, but he still wouldn't have been able to stand on it. editedIC: MTMMega Matter jumped backwards as the grenade exploded in front of him, he cought several pieces of shrapnel that stuck a little ways through his badly burnt suit and into his golden skin. 'clever.' he thought, then he whispered to the bot that was still stuck in his chest looking just like part of him or his costume. "Tell the scouts to let him be." Then he sat up and said. "That was the first time I saw someone go to pieces like that."IC: SpiritWill could feel the conflict in Nick so he quickly sent a telepathic message to Shawn. 'Hey Shawn, Nick's powers are manifesting he may need to be restraned, so stand by.' Then he said to Nick."Some powers do that, maybe you should head somewhere safe, where weapon-x won't find you for a while."IC: SmithJoe was almost done regenerating and Jace's stomach would be going crazy as the pieces tried to escape.

Edited by Takanuvainika

Then I went on BZPower.

Just call me Taka or TNI

OOC: How exactly does he jump backwards with one leg?IC: Feral (Ashlynn’s Illusion, Weapon-X Facility)“I’m ok...” he said as he coughed blood. He jumped to his feet and began to lash out with his claws blindly, cutting through guns, arms, bodies, anything, blood burst into the air like thunder as he continued to hack his way through the soldiers lost in his rage.IC: NPC Illusion Colonel (Ashlynn’s Illusion, Weapon-X Facility)The Colonel laughed as he blasted the bullets into Jace’s chest, waiting for him to fall over dead.Suddenly Matt began to stir… he slowly and unnaturally got to his feet, his brown eyes not entirely white and without pupils or irises. Suddenly two plasma blades flickered to life in each hand as blood dribbled down from the hole in his forehead. He grunted and then lashed out at Ashley with them.

IC: Ashley - Inside Ashley's Mind, Weapon X Facility -Ashley didn't move from where she was despite the fact that Matt was coming toward her, she closed her eyes. "Not real...not real...not real!" She said, thinking hard, trying to make Matt, the Colonel, the soldiers, and the storm disappear.

IC: Jace (Beach, Ashlynn's Illusion)"JACE!"The vampire stood there for a second, looking down at his chest in shock, before smiling softly - man, those teeth were white - and reaching his index and middle fingers into the first wound."Okay..." he growled, pulling out the first bullet and then moving to another wound, then the final hole. "Now you've made an enemy." The blood stopped flowing from Jace's chest as the bullet holes naturally closed, and Johnson was suddenly caught in an iron grip and tossed out of the water, onto the beach. Jace turned and began walking: as he did so, his natural control over residual self-image in the illusion took over, and a button-up short sleeved shirt and skinny jeans began to shimmer and form over his body. Tossing his copper hair out of his eyes, he bent down, picked up Johnson again, and tossed him into a palm tree on the shore, grinning as his nose made a sickening crunch against the bark.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Illusion, Matt, Colonel (Ashlynn’s Illusion, Weapon-X Facility)Matt didn’t vanish, in fact his plasma blades slashed across Liliana’s flesh, burning her. Even though this was an illusion, pain is in the mind… so she would feel that as if it was real. He grunted and tried to stab the blade through her chest.The Colonel held his broken nose as blood leaked out of it. He raised his pistol his hands shaking as he fired off more rounds at Jace.IC: Summer-flight (Ashlynn’s Illusion, Weapon-X Facility)Ashlynn couldn’t help but notice Jace pull the bullets out… how fast he was and how strong… there was something strange about him…

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: I think I got it under control. Nick thought as the pain stopped. Urgh. My mind feels different. I still have my knowledge and memories, but now there is so much more emotion, particularly anger.OOC: Nick is kind of like a Hordika right now. He looks the same, but he has to keep his animal side in check.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Jace (Beach, Ashlynn's Illusion)The colonel's shaky aim wasn't much in the way of marksmanship, but nonetheless, two or three bullets hit Jace. He treated these as if they were mosquito bites, annoyances, and plucked them out of his chest before bending down and forcing the gun away gently from the Colonel's hand and tossing it into the water.Looking into Johnson's eyes, he felt a wave of loathing for this sad little man before him and then realized he was merely a personification of the darkness in Ashley's mind; therefore, he was a part of her. Perhaps, maybe, if he tried...The vampire looked into Johnson's eyes and began to speak slowly, reassuringly, as though he were hypnotizing the other man. Jace's pupils dilated, the golden flecks in his eyes giving way to black, and as he looked forward Johnson's eyes dilated, too."End this. Now."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME