IC: `Tali laughed. "You seriously need to get that checked, before you sneeze a hole in the wall." She let go of him, as they needed to be able to move faster. She turned back to Adrian. "Yeah. I think Jared is really down on himself now that he's energy, and that's why he's been grumpy lately. Also why I think he's willing to go so far, as he doesn't see much hope for himself."

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: I know man, they were flying at him he acted they are disposableIC: Destruction (Sewer under Enforcer Tower, NY)Caden nodded, “Right.” He said, his yellow eyes peering around the sewers as he walked through the shallow water, his large black boots splashing.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)John reached for Liliana’s hand, forgetting for a moment they were in the Colonel’s presence.IC: Scorcher (Weapon-X Facility)Kane slid into the office after hearing the announcement. He wasn’t looking forward to seeing Emily.IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)She shrugged, “I’m not sure how you did either.” She laughed. She began to walk towards the office her hips swaying.IC: Unbreakable (Weapon-X Facility)Jake followed behind her, “Come on.” He grunted to the rest of the Weapons nearby.IC: Sentry (Enforcer Tower)West Sheen grabbed a cyro grenade primed it and then tossed it at Asura as he charged at him. He then began blasting away at him with his high powered rifle.IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)“I have to make this quick or the Colonel will kill me…” she said. “What happens if I drink your blood?” she asked him. “I need to know.” She said softly. She remembered reading about it in books that it could possibly do many things, and as a nurse she was interested.IC: NPC Guards (Weapon-X Facility)“Move along.” Some soldiers said to Shawn and the other’s talking in the hall.

Shawn IC: Shawn says "Awww, no more hugsies hahaha" Shawn then sneezes some more and says "Poor Jared." Shawn moves faster to catch up to Mimic "You switchin kinda hard there (talking about her hip movements) you trying to tell me something?" Shawn then turns to guard and looks at him like he is stupid and then turns back to Mimic and the rest of em.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Adrian rolled his eyes and followed along behind the assorted Weapons.---Asura didn't stop moving. He had no idea what the flyboy had tossed, but was pretty sure he didn't want to be anywhere near it when it hit, and so changed course, zigzagging to dodge the bullets and whatever the guy had thrown, and using the kinetic energy to gradually increase his speed. When he reached a speed he was content with, Asura launched himself into the air, powerful legs sending him soaring through the air, attempting to tackle the guy.

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: ZacZac had used a rock in his spare time to draw on the walls, the only thing he could really do, and it was hard to do as well. But he wasn't wanting to go insane."So beast... I gotta ask,"OOC: Finally back, so what's the hippity haps?

Edited by Zacax: The Gunsmith

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Derrick quickly had a flashback. He remembered that he emptied his wallet in his act of self-rationalization in emptying the X-mansions cabinets for one days meals."Nope, sorry," he said pulling out his wallet with a straight face. "Not a cent."Derrick then looked through the contents of what was in his wallet."I do have a credit card, though I don't exactly have an income anymore, or have been paying any bills so it may have been cancelled. Plus if I did buy something with it, it'd leave a bigger trail than I'd like."

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

OOC: Hey Zacax the Weapons have been summoned to the Colonel’s office, so that means Caleb.IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)“You pervert.” She said glancing back and sticking out her tongue at him.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)John smiled as she took his hand and squeezed it before dropping it, he wasn’t sure but he thought he saw the Colonel glance at the slight movement.IC: Sentry (Enforcer Tower, NY)West moved to the left, Asura launching past him, he lashed out with his beam-sword trying to slash it across Asura’s chest as he flew past.IC: Beast (Weapon-X Facility)Hank looked up from a book he’d been reading. He’d gotten one of the guards to take pity on him and find him one.“Yes?” he asked.IC: NPC Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)Johnson waited for the rest of the mutants to arrive before speaking.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

Shawn IC: Shawn sneezes a few more times, his nose turning red. "Pervert?....nah, just experienced." Shawn laughs As Christine sticks her tongue out at him. "Hey watch where you point dat thing chere, I may get the wrong idea." Shawn says kinda shivering.

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Asura tried to dodge, but couldn't do too much in the air. The beam saber lashed against his chest, creating a smoldering wound that could have been far worse if Asura hadn't moved as much as he could. Asura crashed heavily into the ground, but to little effect due to his adamantium skin. The morphing mutant frowned as he rose to his feet. He hadn't expected the beam to be able to cut through his metallized skin like that. Time for a different tactic. Asura's legs relaxed as his speed increase faded away, and his arms morphed, bone pistons exploding from the elbows, and holes opening in his palms and forearms. Aiming both hands at his assailant, Asura's whole body flexed, and the pistons pulled back, then slammed into his arms, concussive bursts of crushing air pressure exploding from the holes in his hands, blasting wildly towards the airborne attacker.

IC: Zac"Was Wolverine, y'know, Feral's old man, a part of weapon X?" Zac asked as he stopped using his rock.IC: CalebCaleb was heading towards the Colonel's office, like all the other mutants. He was called as well, and a girl was leading him there, her name was Dawn. Yes, the same Dawn Zac got flustered over.IC: Hannah"So when do we save our brothers?" Hannah asked Dante,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Windrider - Sewers, Enforcer Tower -As we continued through the sewers we didn't seem to find any opposition whatsoever. The attack outside was proving to be an excellent distraction. The Enforcers clearly took us for fools, they didn't expect us to plan a two-fold attack, their mistake. I knew would had to be getting close to the base of the tower, in fact their it was in front of us, a wide ladder that led to the basement floor of the tower. "Well, get ready guys...we may of gotten this far undetected by I can guarantee they'll be guards up there waiting for us."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: For approvalName: Lieutenant Commander Heka LockspurFaction: EnforcersAge: 34Gender: MaleCodename: Commander LockspurPowers: None, except those his implants give. His implants let him throw magnetic blasts that pull or push (he can't control them after they've left his hand, and they always throw or pull at the same force, which is enough to knock a 150 lb object 15 ft.), electrical blasts, and freezing blasts, all of which always have the same form and power. His implants require a 5 second cooldown in-between blasts. The magnetic blast orbs break on impact, doing the action rapidly and not damaging electronics.Weapons: His implants, an assault rifle, pistol, and sniper rifle. I suppose his armor counts as well, though it isn't crossfire armor. It has the added ability to generate an energy sword and can take more EMP hits, being made of actual plates rather than nanobots, but with the exception of its shield can't fix damage. The shield itself is like Master Chief's, regenerating after a certain period of time. It's not as powerful, but can protect him from most hits until it's depleted.Skills: Crack shot, in tip top condition, above average hand to hand combatant. Very experienced in field leadership.Traits: Very charismatic, has a strong moral compass.Appearance: About 6'5" with pale skin, black hair in a crew cut, and ice blue eyes. Very muscular. Armor is black plated with a white "HL" emblazoned on the left breastplate.Weaknesses: Electricity knocks out his shield quickly, will put himself at risk to save others, said moral compass. Using his implants a lot gives him migraines.Bio: Heka Lockspur was once the most promising young officer in the enforcers before a pesky thing known as "morals" entered the equation. Refusing to execute a mutant prisoner, he was blackballed, only getting to his current rank by great ability and agreeing to have the implants put in him. Since then he's been mostly a squad leader, his combat prowess needed more than administration. He kept his own custom armor rather than get the newfangled nanobot stuff.IC: Dante shrugged as he headed up the stairs, catching up to Fox and the ultimates. "We'll see what the plan is. "IC: Nate nodded and checked his bow to make sure it was ready.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Kaithas, gonna ask a few questions about Heka before approving him. One, how exactly do the implants work? Are they based in his hand? How do they generate freezing blasts? What's their power source? Two, how do those work in concert with the telekinetic abilities? I would think he'd need a implant in his head to make that work.EDIT: Sorry, just to clear things up, I'm the new Staff Member. Gonna try and be fair and reasonable, so I'm not just talking out of the side of my neck here.

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

OOC:

OOC: Kaithas, gonna ask a few questions about Heka before approving him. One, how exactly do the implants work? Are they based in his hand? How do they generate freezing blasts? What's their power source? Two, how do those work in concert with the telekinetic abilities? I would think he'd need a implant in his head to make that work.
They have their own power source, which is a small nuclear battery in the subject's lower abdomen. And the telekinetic blasts are more like just kinetic energy blasts, but he has a master implant allowing him to control all of them in his head. And as for the freezing and electrical ones, yes, they're generated in his hands. Imagine an invisible repulsor like ironman's but fires a burst instead of a beam.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Well, you have two options at this point. Force blasts, which would mean you couldn't pull things back to you, or magnetism, which would remove the blast effect, but let you push and pull. It wouldn't be Magneto or Quicksilver level magnetism. Just basic push and pull. Your choice.IC: Adrian followed Tali into the office, immediately taking up residence in one of the corners of the room.

Shawn IC: Shawn enters the room and holds the door open for Christine and continues to sneeze, with little sparks of biokinetics coming out his nostrils. Still shirtless he wraps his arms around himself and starts to shiver.OOC: Gonna edit Shawn's actual last name into his bio

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Krystal - Colonel's Office, Weapon X Facility -Krystal notices Lillana and John, as well as Ashley. She wants to talk to Lillana but with the Colonel right there she decides it's probably better to wait. Without really realizing it she begins to scratch her ear.Ashley smiles back, trying to stay positive like Jace asked her too.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Dawn and CalebThe two mutants enter the Colonel's Office and wait along the other mutants.IC: Hannah"So who are those guys?" Hannah asked Dante,

IC: "Alternate peeps. I'm not a rocket scientist, so don't ask how that works." Dante shrugged.OOC: Edited advent.IC: Heka had just finished suiting up and grabbing his weapons. He ran downstairs and met up with his waiting squad of two trusted soldiers. "Let's do this." He nodded to the soldiers and they saluted and followed him toward the entrance.OOC: anyone that wants to RP a member of his squad can. They don't have implants but are some of the best enforcer soldiers out there.

BZPRPG Profiles

Shawn IC: Shawn see's Caleb enter the office "Braveheart!!...*Achoo* good too see you man!" Shawn still shivering looks at Jake's huge body and contemplates *He is huge!...he's gotta be like a big warm bear....No!..No!...I ain't hugging him...I will have to die.* Shawn then walks next to Mimic and stands very close to her.

shawnlos.jpg