Best Cartoons you've seen

Scanty Demon

In response to this topic, I decided we needed to think more positively. So what are the best cartoons you've seen?My list for those curious:Dan vs.Transformers: AnimatedMy Little Pony: Friendship is MagicPanty and Stocking with GaterbeltDexter's LabThe Justice FriendsThe Spectacular Spider-manKim PossibleCowboy BebopSymbionic TitanPlease note: people have different opinions than you, so if someone likes a show you utterly despise and wish would it burn. If you want the latter You have problems. In all seriousness don't get mad at someone because they like different shows than you, so be nice.

Edited by Eye Beam Lasers

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

Apart form the classics like the all the stuff made by Hannah Barbara, Walter Lantz, Walt Disney and whoever created all the Looney Tunes characters (waay too many to name)Dexter's LabSamurai JackSpongebob SquarepantsEd Edd n EddyFoster's Home for Imaginary FriendsKim PossiblePhineas and FerbDanny Phantom Powerpuff GirlsSouth Park

Majhost sucks

I find Legend of Korra to be very awesome. I liked Avatar: The Last Airbender so, I figured that I'll watch Legend of Korra and enjoy it. It was awesome especially near the ending where... never mind. I won't spoil it for obvious reasons. Also, Spongebob Squarepants. Although I consider myself a bit too old for it now, it's still pretty good to watch it when you're bored. A true classic for me.

Edited by FF Ice Master

pWPTu7m.jpg

Hmm. This topic is a little similar to my other one, but this one is more general cartoons, so cool.My favorite cartoons are basically all the ones I listed there, but some standouts and other 90s cartoons bear repeating:-Gravity Falls-Powerpuff Girls <(These two are like the best two)-Transformers Animated-Adventure Time-Regular Show-Ben 10 Omniverse-Ed Edd n Eddy-Generator RexShould we mention anime?... I guess we should, since you did.-Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood-Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt-Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann-Soul Eater

AXKP5KC.png

Since everyone and their dog are going to mention MLP:FiM and Avatar I'm going to shed some light on other ones.Oban Star-Racers: it's like podracing, but with better races and a great story arc, and also ridiculously beautiful artTeen Titans: it's like Anime, but western, and it can be silly or dead seriousCode: Lyoko: has an interesting blend of 2D and 3D, though looking back some parts of it were awkward (it'll be interesting to see how well the new version turns out)Redwall: great book series, darn good adaptation (still holding out for a soundtrack)Dragon Booster: silly name aside, dragon racing is pretty bossThe Weekenders: the theme song is by Wayne Brady

Edited by Bfahome

OpAXNpl.jpg

For a guy in his early twenties, I have to say Kim Possible was one of the funniest and best shows ever. Absolutely loved it. Also:Tengen Toppa Gurren LagannSamurai JackTeen Titans (Ron Perlman ftw)Dexter's LabJohnny BravoFairly OddparentsDanny PhantomBeast WarsProbably some others, can't quite remember at the moment.

rahkshi_symbol.png